Freedom and the Widow Ch. 14

Story Info
Eric caned in preparation for Victoria's stud relief.
2k words
4.41
26.6k
2

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they arrived back, Eric was led straight up the stairs by Victoria; she was now aroused beyond any point she could ever remember. Eric was bone hard and willing to accept any punishment or humiliation after witnessing the show, being introduced to Sylvia Rennes, and the exquisite yet curiously challenging promise of cuckoldry. Though desperate for immediate satisfaction within, Victoria was determined to maintain her composure; her friends had not assisted in springing the surprise of a diverse twist to her relationship, which she was sure all three participants would thoroughly enjoy, but the thought of receiving the services of a more than well- endowed male while her new-found slave looked on was proving hard to contain; she yearned to come, but she also yearned to cane, and was anxious to have Eric show restraint himself by being held to the task of preserving her Brazilian; she would have him lick her excited pussy clean before having him shave her. He would then be awarded the caning which they had both longed for in their respective roles.

Lana and Wanda watched with delight at Victoria's enthusiasm after the show, and the added excitement of the promise of being fucked by Marcel whilst her novice slave was made to watch, and would then interact for her and the stud's pleasure; she simply gave them a wicked smile and a nod, and then ordered Eric upstairs to her room immediately. Their pussies tingled as they saw that Eric was just as enthusiastic about being dominated, and did not hesitate in ascending the stairs for the caning he had earned.

He eagerly prepared a bowl of warm water from the bathroom, placed it on the floor by the bed with a razor and shaving cream, and then stripped naked and knelt obediently, awaiting his mistress's command. Victoria had entered the room shortly after him and watched with satisfaction as he prepared the shaving things; she strutted across to where he knelt, and pointed to the bowl with the cane given her by Dominique. Eric's balls were fit to burst as he awaited her command.

"You shall need to undress me before you can refresh me; I am so sticky in this leather."

As Victoria pushed her delicious bulging camel foot towards his face, Eric unzipped the cat suit and pleased the warm leather from his mistress. His cock ached as is stood, rigid with excitement as the stimulating whiff of her arousal greeted his nose as her oozing cunt was exposed to the atmosphere. Victoria's pussy bulged all the more as she too caught the delectable whiff of her excitement. She felt supremely dominant as she watched Eric's reactions on sighting and smelling the glorious womanhood he would be made to worship, and which he would worship willingly; she smiled as she noted his eyes look to the messy crotch of her leather.

"Yes, you make lick the crotch clean, while my pussy airs a little; I want you to appreciate your duty, and keep me thoroughly clean. Don't think I'll go easy on you with the cane if you perform excellently; this is your duty, and you have earned a caning which will be delivered in exemplary fashion. You must learn to be patient." Eric was close to coming as he sniffed and licked at the still warm leather; the combined sweet taste of the leather and her juices, and the sincerity of her words had his cock oozing pre-cum as he longed for the cane. She stood with the leather about her ankles, cane in hand, every inch the confirmed dominatrix as Eric bent in submission and lapped at the leather to satisfy her command. He looked up at her long mature legs as he finished the task, and she kicked her feet from the unzipped leather, still wearing her stilettos which accentuated the superb shape of her legs beautifully. She smiled at Eric as though he were a small child as she sat on a towel on the bed, spreading her divine thighs and exposing her deliciously wet and smelly cunt.

"You get your tongue in there now and make sure I'm nice and refreshed before you soap me up; remember not to be too vigorous, I want to come after I've caned you. You must be very gentle with my clitoris because I am so thoroughly excited about punishing you for the first time." Eric was also close to coming and was in great danger of shooting his cream as she coaxed him in to taste the delights of her deliciously excited butterfly. His balls tingled like mad as he sampled the beautiful tastes and aromas of her soft warm womanhood; he was careful to gently lick at the slit, folds and flaps of her beautiful mature cunt and pressed his tongue flat against her clitoris, taking great care not to rasp at it in any way. Victoria buzzed with pleasure as she felt the gentle warmth of his tongue pressed against the most sensitive part of her eager pussy; it took all of her will power not to pull his head hard into her crotch and have him indulge her. Eric sensed her tension and obligingly returned his tongue back down the lower and outer labia. He lapped lovingly around the soft exterior of her pussy, and Victoria giggled as he slipped his tongue down to the tangy cleft of her asshole; he had not asked permission to do this, but Victoria approved as Eric was to be caned anyhow, and her sticky asshole welcomed the soft service of her slave's tongue, as he licked and probed at her savoury pucker. When done, he lifted his face away, almost embarrassed at having pleased her without permission. She gave him a strange smile which told him the deed had not gone unnoticed, but that she would overlook his indiscretion this one time. She pointed to the cream as if to spare him any further discomfort; he would know enough when he had finished shaving her.

Victoria giggled again as Eric squirted the shaving cream about her bulging pussy, and gently rubbed it to a lather. She watched as he gently applied the razor and smoothed away the stubble which had grown since her first cut; an immense sense of pleasure came over her as she was pampered by her slave this way; to own a male and have him tend her most intimate places was so satisfying. Eric finished the task and dried her baby-smooth cunt with the towel. He would enjoy its soft smoothness after his caning. Victoria was ready for a tease to confirm her dominance and ensure that Eric did not remain too pleased with his handiwork.

"Marcel will be so pleased to have a nice smooth pussy to slide into tomorrow; I can't wait to feel his cock inside me. You'll lie on the bed and have your caning; I want you to think of me being fucked by another man, and thank your lucky stars you are to keep your balls for the time being; seeing another man lose his the day after tomorrow should help you become more obedient where patience is concerned."

Eric duly lay on the bed as Victoria strutted with the cane; his cock erect in recognition of his thoughts over what had happened to him over the past few days. He had given himself up to this divinely dominant female who was now to cane him for the first time, having just learned that she was to be fucked before him tomorrow; she had shown without question that this was something which excited her no end and it made him feel totally submissive. He tensed as he sensed Victoria lifting the cane for first time; her freshly licked pussy was moistening nicely already as she bulged with pleasure on preparing to cane the male she had come to own for the first time. She had never even physically punished her children before, and could not quite come to terms with the wicked sensation that now teased and pleased her senses; freedom had awoken a healthy dominant streak in her, and discovery of Eric and his total submission to her, both complimented and inspired her dominance. She raised the cane high, and her pussy blossomed with a superb tingling as she brought the cane home for the first time.

Eric grunted as the stinging pain coursed through his flesh as the red line striped his buttocks; it hurt like hell, yet his balls reacted as though he'd just come. Victoria stood naked and dominant as her arm flexed once more and he felt her dominance again; his cock pulsed with pleasure as he thought of seeing her fucked and having to clean her afterwards, as the cane struck again he saw Sylvia Rennes smiling down at him, scalpel in hand. Victoria's hot cunt flexed and dribbled as she applied the cane like a vindictive headmistress; she knew she would do Eric no permanent damage,and the use of the cane was like a drug to her, controlling and exciting a spiteful streak within; she mused at the thought of having a tea party back home with her grey friends, and then shocking them by thrashing Eric like a naughty boy as they watched. As Eric's balls tingled along with the stinging in his cheeks as he heard the sweet arrival of each stroke, he began to lose control as a deliciously submissive orgasm welled within him; he remembered his promise to Marcel. He was not remotely gay, but the idea of being made to lick the spent semen from another man's cock, he having just enjoyed his mistress and her watching with dominant approval, made him lose control completely.

Victoria's arm was tiring now, and she was pleased to see Eric begin to convulse as he indulged in an act of sweet submission; he would mess whilst being thrashed. Victoria found new strength as she thrashed the semen from him; Eric's mind was full of cane, dominant women, castrating mistresses and black cocks deep within Victoria's cunt and his throat. His whole body pulsed with a deeply satisfying orgasm as he shot hot jets up his belly and to the silky sheets as the cane was used by Victoria to tease every drop from his balls; her juicy and dripping cunt would not deny her punished slave's tongue now.

Victoria rested the wicked cane across Eric's buttocks as he panted his contorted and pained body back to recovery. He looked at the smiling Victoria with watery and reddened eyes as she pointed to her feet with the cane.

"You'll kiss my feet and thank me for thrashing you; I can see it's something we will both enjoy again." Eric did not hesitate and got down from the bed and humbled himself at her feet; his ass was stinging and the plentiful semen slid in the folds of his torso as he bent to kiss his mistress's feet lovingly. Victoria basked in her control over her slave; she would have her final pleasure of the evening from him now.

"You'll service my pussy now; I think I've earned that from you, after all that hard work. You can tell me if I'm smooth enough to receive Marcel tomorrow." Still clasping the cane, she lay her elegant and shapely body on the bed and lifted her legs, spreading them to give Eric an inviting view of her fully aroused and needy pussy. Eric was erect again as soon as his tongue tasted the aromatic juices of her arousal; he worked his tongue up and down her divine slit, then concentrated on the nub of her clitoris as she grabbed his head and pulled his face tight into her crotch. She did not have to wait long for Eric's tongue to perform the required service; with the administration of the caning still fresh within her mind, she erupted into a glorious orgasm at the expense of her punished slave; one hand pulling his willing head tight into her blissfully pleasured cunt, the other tightly gripping the cane which had served him so well. His ass and the cane would enjoy each-others company with some regularity from now on, as Victoria's dominance over Eric found new and exciting levels.