Freedom Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel and Ella meet in the woods.
1.7k words
4.57
24.7k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I invited Larry over for dinner to meet my parents for the first time. They knew all about him and his view points but they were willing to be civil for a night and meet my best friend. But all night long they were quiet and smug. I had never been so frustrated with my parents in my whole life. They were becoming so foreign to me, stuck in that old world I had left behind. My mind was expanding and I was growing. Maybe this city was too small for people like Larry and I. It was only a matter of time before we went on our Freedom Tour and I had yet to tell my parents. I was hoping to tell them that night, but things did not go very well.

The day before I had even overheard a conversation between my parents where my mother said, "Next thing you know, he'll bring home a colored girl." I almost laughed out loud. If only they knew that I had been dreaming about slipping inside of Ella's tight pussy lately they would surely die of heart attacks. After the long awkward dinner Larry and I went up to my room to have a more private discussion. "I'm sorry about that, my parents are—"

"Its alright. I have been to dinners more awkward than that. But what I really want to talk about is you and Ella." This took my off guard for a bit, I had only been seeing her for a few days and very secretly because she asked me to. I could not contain my smile at the thought of her and I would see her later that night. "I've seen you too exchanging those looks and walking home together."

"She's great Larry. She really is."

"Oh I am sure, she is a sweetheart and she is really smart."

"We can't really come out, as much as I want, I don't want her catching hell for it and I sure don't want to deal with all of those hateful people, but gosh when you have something good you just want to share it."

"Yeah, well that's what we are working for huh?"

* * * *

"It's a really good record. I would highly recommend it to anyone." She said staring

off into the distance. We were in the middle of a wooded area, a secret hiding place we had been using for the past couple of nights to see each other. There had been no shedding of clothing only talking and dreaming. I watched her lips when she spoke and it was enough for me to go off into an elaborate fantasy of her crawling toward me in a sexy nurse's outfit ready to cure my cock of its aching. I found it hard to concentrate on what she was talking about and she definitely noticed.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, just thinking..."

"About what?" she asked. She laid on the blanket and propped her head up on her hand gazing right into my eyes waiting for an answer. Gosh her eyes were beautiful.

"Everything," I started. "You, me, us...you know meeting in the woods is kinda romantic"

"It really is. No one can see us and we can do anything we want here, just me and you." I didn't know if she was implying sexual things but that is exactly how I read her. "Anything..." Oh man she definitely wanted something. I joined her on the blanket and laid beside her. I could smell a slight hint of vanilla as I kissed her. It was a sweet gentle kiss, a I missed you kiss. Before we went on, I spoke again, "I wish we could kiss anywhere like that. In the park, on the street—"

"In your bed..." she flirted. I had to kiss her again.

"Anywhere darling...you're so beautiful."

"Thank you Daniel." She kissed me and I kissed her back with eyes closed and my tongue taking liberty to explore. She was a little shy at first but as we progressed our kisses became aggressive and wanting. I wondered what she was wearing under her pretty pink dress...

"Daniel...Daniel," she whispered trying to wake me from my kissing trance.

"What is it Ella?"

"I thought I heard something."

"It was probably just a bird or something." I didn't care what it was. I wanted more of those lips. I pulled her closer to me and tried to bring her to the place I was. I knew she was there once her body completely relaxed against me and she did not stop me from touching her anywhere. I pushed up her yellow dress all the way up to her lovely honey colored thighs. Her skin looked so appetizing and dark in the moonlight. We were so close to each other trying to feel each other's bodies through layers of clothes. I took off my shirt as she tried to undo the zipper at the back of her dress but she couldn't quite reach it. I got behind her and unzipped her slowly waiting for each path of brown skin to be revealed to me. I then pulled the top of her dress down to her waist. She was wearing a white lace bra which I also took the liberty of undoing. She slid the bra free from her lovely body in a very sexy way. From behind I took my first feel of those gorgeous 36C breasts. She leaned back against me and closed her eyes. They fit so well in my hands. I squeezed them as she softly moaned, the sound making me harder. I loved to see my glowing white hands on her dark brown breast, feeling her nipples harden against my palms. The contrast of our skins turned me on so much. I wondered if she could feel my hardness pressing against her back side.

I had to pinch the tips of her hard nipples they were just begging to be played with. I could hear her responding positively in sweet pleasure whimpers. "You feel so good," I whispered in her ear. "I want to feel more of you..." On the blanket I laid her down gently and started to kiss her breasts. My mouth wanted to open up and go straight to her nipples but I took my time because I knew I would regret it later. She pressed her breasts closer and closer to my face urging me to take those sweet nipples and suck on them for a while. I sucked her nipples hard, playing with them inside of my mouth with the tip of my tongue. When I pulled away I could see her wet nipples glistening in the moonlight. What a pleasure it was to know that I would get the chance to hopefully do that again. But I was anxious to get down there to the valley of the sweetness.

My hands dragged her yellow dress up and up, revealing long brown legs. I watched my hand slide up her soft skin to the rim of her white cotton panties. While I kissed her I caressed her inner thighs gently with the tip of my fingers, tantalizing her, getting closer and closer to her warmness. Before I touched her there, I rounded about her hips to squeeze the first cheek I could get a hold of. She moaned softly against my ear and whispered, "Touch me Daniel..." Ever so gently I slid my finger inside of her panties right where her pussy lips met her thighs. I nearly exploded at the touch of her velvety skin, her pussy—

"What the hell is going on here?" a sudden voice called out with a flash light beaming on the two of us. I immediately went into panic mode as I rose to cover the half naked Ella. It was that same cop we saw the first night Ella and I were together, the one who was a friend of my father. Officer Judd was his name and he did not look at all pleased. "Daniel Hudson, I thought that was you. What would your parents say if they found out you were out here with a colored girl?"

"I'd tell them it's none of their business and it is none of yours," I was surprised at my defiance and so was he.

"I've seen you with those blacks around town, disgusting; you should be ashamed of yourself. You come from a nice respectable family and here you are messing around with one of them on private property I might add. If you get up and go home right now, I will let you off with a warning."

"I am not leaving without her," I said feeling Ella holding onto my back in fear.

"It's best if you do what you are told young man, before something bad happens." Hanging from his belt was his baton that I had seen ruthless cops like him use on people on television in a very violent way. He probably could have been armed as well, but there was no way I was leaving him alone to deal with Ella, he wouldn't lay a hand on her while I was there.

"Like I said I am not going without her." My blood was hot with anger. How dare he come and ruin this night to harass and torment us.

"Fine well I am taking you both in for trespassing—"

"Daniel, it's alright just go. I don't want to get us both arrested," Ella pleaded.

"No, I am not leaving you."

"I'll be okay."

"Judd—"another voice called.

"Over here Paul." Another officer entered the scene and Judd gave the instruction to escort me home while Judd escorted Ella home. They forced us apart and threatened to beat or jail us if we didn't comply. A thought about fighting the both of them crossed my mind, but where would that get us? As I followed the other officer I looked back and saw Ella trying to keep face as she was commanded to follow Officer Judd to his car. My parents were mortified as the officer told them all about where I was and who I was with, but my mind was on Ella and her safety. As I was being yelled at, I already had a plan to sneak out to go see if she made it home okay.