Freedom Ch. 05

Story Info
Ella and Daniel make love.
2.8k words
4.65
17.7k
12

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/08/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter is going to switch to Ella's point of view, but I am not sure if I will keep it that way after this chapter is done. Tell me what you think. Also I am sorry that it took me forever to get this out. This is my senior year of college and I have been super busy. I should have edited this, but I was anxious to get it out there. I hope you enjoy :)

*

Who was I kidding? In a short time, I had fallen in love with Daniel and there was no way I could tell him no again especially while I was in his arms being kissed by him. On top of that roof I let myself go, giving into my mind and my body all at once. The moment was suspended above everything—above the time, the ignorance, the hate, the people who told us no. I kissed Daniel, my love, hard and needingly thrusting my tongue deep into his warm mouth. I felt his tongue with mine—two wet extensions of ourselves meeting in bliss. My hands gripped his jacket tightly and I felt his hands on my lower back pulling me closer to him. Nothing would get in between us on that rooftop, but I did feel something of his grow stiffer between us. I thought of all the times we had been together, always at the verge of giving into our wants. Every time I was with him I desperately wanted him to touch me. I wanted to see his hands on my skin—to feel him love me.

I felt Daniel's head shift and his tongue travel to my ear and then down to my neck. I let out a little moan not being able to control myself as he kissed my sensitive neck. I never knew I was so sensitive there, but Daniel knew how to make my body come alive. I couldn't believe that I had deprived myself of his touch for so long. I closed my eyes and let him enjoy the feel of my neck and how is gently sloped to the swell of my breasts. When I could no longer feel his kisses, I opened my eyes and saw him staring at me. His green eyes and my brown eyes were trapped in a lover's lock. My lips were still parted, swollen, and not yet satisfied. "I love you." I told him. He looked at me and did not say anything but touched my plump lips, tracing them with his thumb. Then with his whole hand he brushed my check. I had never been looked at like that. It made me burn and the heat escaped from between my legs making my look down with bashfulness.

"How could anyone not love you?" he asked lifting my face back up, holding it in his hand. I took his hand from my face and held it in my hands and kissed it. Those were the only hands I wanted to touch me. With his hand in mine I pulled it down to where the heat from my body was radiating. I held his hand right over my womanhood as I leaned in close to his ear and asked him to make love to me. He smiled sweetly and kissed my forehead.

The rooftop of a building was not the ideal place to lose my virginity, but it didn't really matter where you were, it was who you were with. The rooftop was bare, and only up 3 or 4 stories. There was a low brick wall that surrounded the perimeter and shielded us from onlookers. I watched as Daniel pulled off his jacket and laid it on the floor for us. It was a kind gesture and I joined him there laying down on my side still looking into his eyes. Our kissing continued, but his time more touchy and passionate. As I pushed my leg in between his, his hands reached for my backside taking hold of the fabric of my dress as well as the cheeks of my ass. With his hands he spread me apart and I could feel my panties falling toward the center touching my dampened pussy. His body felt so great this close to me, but I need to get this dress off.

We undressed him first. His shirt, pants, undershirt, socks, and shoes came off in a hurry until he was left in his underwear. In his stripped gray and green boxers I could see his large bulge reaching outward toward me. I wanted to go for it and reach out and touch him, but his exposed looked so inviting. He was as pale as ever and it always shocked me to see how my hand looked on his chest. He looked so good to me up there on the roof. The sun highlighted him nicely, lighting up every auburn hair on him body. With my hand I traveled down his chest and down his auburn trail to the rim of his underwear, but before I could venture any further he began to unbutton my dress. I helped him take it off of me revealing the matching pale pink set I had on underneath. With my arms in the air I let him take off my bra all by himself, watching the delight of his face as my round and full breasts came into view. He immediately grabbed for them, which were a little more than a handful for him. I felt this kisses on my neck once more as he massaged my breasts.

I couldn't help but moan and urge him to knead them harder and harder. My legs began to twist anticipating this type of attention to another wanting part of my body. He laid me back down on his jacket where he could easy suck on my taut nipples. I looked down and saw his mouth wrapped around my dark brown nipple enjoying every bit of it. He sucked both of my nipples hard, just like I wanted him to. When he pulled away from my nipples they were wet and chilled by the air. I knew that they would stay hard for a while. Next he attacked my lips, sucking on them just like he had sucked on my nipples. He was paralyzing me with his touch. I wanted to touch and kiss him so badly, but I was under his spell and all I could do was to lay there and receive it. Every time we talked I could catch him staring at my lips, so it didn't surprise me to feel him attack them.

He was on top of me kissing me. I had my legs open welcoming his crotch area to get as close to mine as possible. Through my panties and through his underwear I could feel his cock rubbing against my pussy. With each movement I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I raised my pelvic bone to meet every thrust that he was making at me. My hands became bold and made their way to his backside, guiding him to push harder against me. He was so hard and I was so wet—finally we were ready, but not before I got to taste him again...

I reached my hand down his underwear and grabbed his firm manhood. He immediately cried out in pleasure, forcing him to do nothing but remove them. I was ready to go down on him, just like that time we were in his bedroom, but he took off my panties too. I became aware of just how wet I was. I could feel wetness beginning to trail down my thighs. He laid down on his back and told me to get on top of him. I was a little confused but he guided me. The position we ended up in was like a position I had read about in a dirty book. His tongue met my pussy lips and my lips met the head of his cock. It was like nothing I had ever felt before.

At the moment I was doing everything that everyone had told me was bad. It was bad to have sex when not married, it was bad to socialize with a white boy, and it was bad to mix the two, but damn it felt so good. There were times I could only hold onto his cock and feel his tongue venture into the depth of my wet folds. I could hear him lapping me up. Every time his tongue made contact with my clit my whole body would jolt and my thighs would close around his head. Having his cock so up close to my have made it look huge. I tried to fit as much as I could in my mouth. I dreamed about his cock, waking up in the middle of the night with a hopelessly wet pussy. Now that I had his cock in the grasp of my lips, I did not want to let him go. While his cock was tightly help in the grip on my lips I felt myself coming onto an orgasm as he began to suck on my clit. I moaned loudly onto his cock as I spread my legs wider pushing my pussy down onto his face.

As I came, I released his cock from my mouth and let out a sound that I had never made before. He continued to eat me out even as convulsed and tried to catch my breath. It was the most explosive orgasm that I had ever had. When I finally unstraddled his face, my legs were like Jello and every inch of my body tingled. He laid me back onto my back and got in between my legs. I had hardly caught my breath when he began to kiss me. I felt his cock pushing against my sensitive pussy. I couldn't believe that there was more pleasure to come. At the moment, I was completely ready for Daniel to penetrate me—to push his cock into my dark and wet tunnel. My hole was ready for him, and as he engaged me into a deep kiss, he thrusted into me with one quick motion, making me cry out into his kiss. My hands tighten around him feeling the thickness of his dick split my tight pussy hole. All 7 inches of him were in me balls deep, making my tunnel stretch to its max. My mouth was open at full gape as I tried to comprehend the feeling as my legs wrapped around him tightly. He held it inside of me a while taking in the feeling just like I was. Wetness gathered in my tear ducts, but only one tear from each eye flowed down my cheek. He kissed me again as I got a little more used to the feeling. Gently he began to pull his cock outward, but not too much. My breathing was so heavy and the feeling was so intense I could barely keep my eyes open. The feeling was one of soreness, slight pain, friction, but it really wasn't that bad at all. In fact it was wonderful in its newness. After only 2 minutes of Daniel sliding his cock in me he started to make louder sounds and his breathing changed.

In a hurry he pulled out of me and took a hold of his hot cock just as a stream of white substance shot out right at me falling onto my stomach and chest. After the first big load, he shot again this time falling short dripping off the tip of his cock and onto my pussy lips. A big smile formed across my face. "Sorry," he said smiling too.

"It's okay." I touched the cum on my body and spread it across my stomach and my breasts. It did not rub in so Daniel helped me clean up with his undershirt. With cum still left on my fingertips I licked his seed tasting the salty stickiness. He laid beside me as our bodies began to cool down. I felt no shame with him in my nakedness. He had seen and felt ever bit of me. We didn't really know what to say to each other in that moment, but I knew that we just shared the best time of our lives so far with each other.

***********************************************

"So where did you and Daniel run off to?" Paula asked me when I finally got back long after midnight. I wondered if she could tell that I had just made love to him. I wasn't wearing my panties because I left Daniel keep them and I came back with his jacket.

"Nowhere," I answered, not really wanting to talk. All I wanted to do was to get into bed and replay the events of that night.

"That was some show you two pulled off."

"It wasn't a show Paula. I love Daniel and I really don't care anymore what others say."

"And you think that he loves you?"

"Yes, I know that he love me." I was a bit confused at what she was getting at.

"He doesn't love you Ella. He is just wants one thing, just like they all do. And it looks like he got it tonight. Don't be surprised when he is telling his other white friends that he got to fuck a Negro girl."

"What?"

"You know what I mean Ella, don't be so naïve."

"He's not like that. We love each other. It's not a black and white thing Paula. Not everything is black and white."

"And you really think that he is going to bring you home and go steady with you?"

"I—" I started to say.

"And you really think that your parents are going to allow you to see him? What about your family Ella? They could be hurt; you could be hurt, something really bad could happen—"

"Don't you think I know that Paula? I have thought about all of these things, but I can't keep my heart in a cage. I've tried and I have failed. And I don't know the answers to those questions, but I do know that I love him and he love me. Love is worth fighting for. Isn't that what we are fighting for? I am so sick of all of these limitations!" I could feel a knot growing in my throat. "I didn't ask to be born this way nor in this time, but I don't want to be white or in another time, I just want to be me, a girl who loves and wants to be with a guy—that's it. Why can't I just do that? Why does everyone always tell me no?" I could feel tears forming in my eyes.

"I'm sorry Ella. I didn't mean to make you cry. You are my best friend and I just don't want you to get hurt."

"I would be hurting more without him." I told her. Our discussion stopped there and I got ready for bed. As I laid down I tried to block out all of the voices in my head except for Daniel's. His words were the only ones I needed to reassure me. I feel asleep hoping to dream about him and fantasying about having him in my bed. It was a wonderful deep sleep, savoring the complete peace until tomorrow.

I woke up to the scream of Paula and shattering glass. Someone had thrown something heavy and flaming into our room just missing Paula. Outside in the distance I could hear some shouting and chaos as Paula and I tried to put out the small fire. As we did so there was a brisk pounding at the door that made my heart stop. Paula and I looked up at each other than at the door. I could hear my heartbeat in my head as sweat began to lightly cover my body. "Paula!" someone called. With a huge sigh of relief we unbolted the door finding our friends Walter and Larry who both looked frantic and panicked. "We need to leave," they told us. "Get all of your things as fast as you can. We aren't welcomed here anymore."

We put on our coats and stuffed our belongings into our suitcases. Walter and Larry then escorted us back to the bus. It was all so fast I could barely comprehend what was going on. I could hear loud shouts in the distance still and everyone was running to the bus. I asked Larry where Daniel was just before the sound of a gun was heard piercing the air and everyone's ears. It was too dark out to tell what exactly was happening but I had a very bad feeling, like that time I visited my grandfather where I had to watch him be beaten by two white males as I hid under the bed. Minutes later, I could finally exhale when I saw Daniel along with 4 other guys board the bus. He was bleeding from his head and a black and blue bruise was forming around his swollen eye.