Freedom Comes at a Price Ch. 03

Story Info
Darren's tasks begin.
4.3k words
4.05
25.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THIS CHAPTER DOES CONTAIN SCENES OF M/M SEX,IF THAT ISN'T WHAT YOU WANT TO READ THEN PLEASE STOP NOW AND DON'T COME COMPLAINING IF YOU DO READ IT ALL.YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

-----------------------------------------------

It was morning when Rachel came back in to the bedroom, I just didn't have a clue as to what time, and my bladder was about to burst.

"Rachel I need to piss again." I told her.

This time there was nothing said as she undid me like she had before and I moved to the edge of the bed, held my cock and aimed into the bucket.

"I shall go and empty this, then tell you about the list of things you will do if you want me to let you free from those chains." She said. "But I just don't think you will be able to complete the list."

She chained my leg back to the bed, picked up the bucket and walked out. I started to wonder just what she had on her list that she thought would be too hard for me to do. There couldn't be that much that someone chained to a bed would be able to do. When she came back into the bedroom she was excitedly waving a piece of paper in front of her.

"Here's the list." She said. "Do all this and I shall trust you and release you from the restraints."

"Well are you going to tell me then or do I have to guess?" I asked her.

"Oh no I'm not going to tell you I have things to do." She said. "You can read the list for yourself."

She then left the room for a few minutes before coming back in with a large suitcase and the list.

"Right I'm going to just set all this up while you read the list." She said and dropped the list on the bed next to me.

Instead of reading the list I watched what she was going to do and was stunned when she opened the suitcase. Inside, from what I could see, was a load of wires and what looked like some CCTV cameras.

"What's all that for Rachel?" I asked trying to sound more interested than afraid.

"You will see soon enough." She said and carried on emptying the suitcase.

I continued to watch her as she set up a camera in each corner of the room, one at each side of the bed and a final one at the end of the bed, which she attached to a large flat screen TV.

Expertly she joined them all together and led the wires out of the door. I looked at each of the cameras and could see that every single one of them would give a perfect view of the bed and quickly picked up the list. As I read through the list I understood why she didn't think that I would be able to complete it. Everything she expected me to do was something that I had never done or even thought about doing, and then I realised exactly why she had set up all those cameras. She was obviously going to film everything on the list as I did them and, more probably than not, going to use the recordings to blackmail me into staying with her.

Rachel walked back into the room, altered a couple of the cameras slightly and then walked over to the bed, still in her dressing gown.

"There everything is set up perfectly." She said. "Have you read the list?"

"I have but you must be joking if you think I can do any of those fucking things." I told her.

"It's your choice do them and be released or don't and live out your days tied to that bed."

"You can't do this!" I screamed at her.

"I think you will find I can." She hissed. "You're not the first but I wanted you to be the last."

"What do you mean 'not the first'?" I asked.

"Work it out Darren you are not fucking stupid."

I knew exactly what she meant and started to wonder what had happened to those that hadn't complied with her rules. Her flat wasn't exactly in a busy part of town and there was plenty of wasteland in the surrounding area.

"Anyway we haven't got time to chat." She said reaching in to the dressing gown pocket. "We need to make sure these cameras are all working properly."

Removing her hand from the pocket she withdrew what looked like a remote control unit, placed it on the bed and then slipped her dressing gown over her shoulders and let it fall to the floor.

As she stood in front of me my cock hardened slowly, and I began to wish that I was incapable of getting an erection. She was wearing yet another set of incredibly sexy underwear, this time a red and black satin strapless corset, matching g-string and stockings.

"Somebody approves in my choice of clothing I see." She said as her eyes stared directly at my cock.

Rachel climbed on to the bed next to me, released both my hands and pressed a button on the remote. All of a sudden I heard all the cameras come to life and looked around, seeing a little red light on each of them.

"If you behave I shall release your legs in a while." She said before wrapping her fingers around my erect cock.

As she slowly began to wank me she ran her free hand down her body and into her g-string. I watched as she began to rub her pussy vigorously while keeping a steady rhythm with my cock.

"I wish things didn't have to be this way." She said. "But once you prove your love for me everything will be alright."

She stopped wanking my cock and lowered her head slowly. Her tongue darted across the swollen end of my cock, licking the pre-cum that had oozed out from the end, before taking me slowly into her mouth. She continued to masturbate furiously as her head bobbed up and down on my cock, cumming at least three times, before she stopped and climbed on top of me. Her pussy slid down on to my cock easily and she started to ride me slowly. After a few minutes she stopped, climbed off, turned her back to me and lowered herself back onto my cock.

She held on to my callipers and leant forward slightly, giving me a perfect view of her tight little ass and my cock going in and out of her pussy.

"Play with my ass Darren." She gasped. "I want you to fuck it with your fingers."

I reached forward and ran my fingers through her juices that had leaked from her pussy before starting to run them up and down the crack of her ass, nudging at her hole as I did so. She pushed her ass back and my fingers slid into her ass, causing her to gasp loudly and have yet another orgasm.

"That's it Darren fuck my cunt and ass." She screamed riding my cock even harder.

"I'm going to cum Rachel." I gasped. "I can't last any longer."

As soon as I warned her she lifted off my cock then pushed her ass back against me.

"Cover my ass with your cum." She ordered.

I took hold of my juice covered cock and jerked myself until I shot the first thick wad of cum all over her ass. Rachel reached her hands round and slowly rubbed the cum all over herself and between her crack, letting her fingers push some of the juices inside her.

Suddenly, and without a word, she climbed off the bed and looked at me.

"That wasn't bad at all." She said. "Shame it didn't last a lot longer though, maybe next time."

Rachel slipped her dressing gown back on and started to move towards the door.

"I'll be back in a minute." She called over her shoulder. "I'm just going to check if the cameras were all working properly."

I stared at the doorway wondering how long she would be gone when the TV she had left at the end of the bed flicked into life. The screen went all fuzzy before a grainy movie started to play. I looked at the screen, in shock, and watched as Rachel climbed onto my cock and started to fuck me. She had recorded that session and I was transfixed as I continued to watch until I saw cum erupting from my cock all over her ass.

"Do you like our little movie Darren?" She asked, standing in the doorway. "I'm going to keep that for when I'm alone in my bed."

"Why are you doing this Rachel?" I asked. "You still haven't told me."

"I have it's because I like you so much that I can't let you leave me."

"Okay let me ask you another question." I said.

"Go on then but be careful what you ask." She said. "Because you might not like the answer."

"Have you ever done this before?" I asked. "You know kidnapped anyone else."

"Only a few times." She answered matter-of-factly.

"And what happened to them then?" I continued to probe. "Why aren't you with any of them?"

"If I told you that you might not continue to try pleasing me." She hissed. "And we both don't want that to happen."

Rachel walked back over to the bed and sat on the edge.

"And just think it will soon be all over." She said. "One way or the other."

"How soon Rachel I need to get my legs working before they are completely fucked." I told her. "Then I'll be even less use to you."

"How soon depends on you really doesn't it Darren." She said letting her hand rest on my semi hard cock. "And how quickly you get everything on the list completed."

She picked the list up off the floor, where it had ended while we were fucking, and smiled as she read through what she had put on there before handing it to me. She put her hand in the dressing gown pocket and pulled out an envelope.

"Although there are only three things on that list." She began. "This envelope contains your final test and a couple of pictures."

"I know there are only three but I've never done, or even thought, about any of them." I told her. "What if I can't do them?

"Oh I think you will for your own good." She said. "And when you have finished them then you can see what is in this envelope."

She then got off the bed, walked over to the TV and stuck the envelope on the bottom of it before coming back to me and chaining one of my arms back above my head.

"I'm going out now to get a few things." She said. "Read the list and decide which of the first two you will do first for when I get back."

"How long will you be?" I asked.

"As long as it takes. " She answered. "And remember the sooner you get through that list and the envelope the sooner I release you."

Then she was gone again, leaving me staring at the list. I couldn't believe what she expected me to do and read the list over and over again. I heard a couple of doors slam shut and screamed at the top of my voice, hoping someone would be able to hear me. After five minutes of screaming, and with my throat getting sore, I gave up and looked at the restraints holding me. The chains were pretty thick but that didn't stop me gripping the one above my head and starting to yank on it as hard as I could, but it just wouldn't shift at all. I resigned myself to the fact that I had no choice other than to comply with her list.

I hadn't got a clue how long Rachel was out for but when she returned I was still holding the list, deciding what would be for the best. The things on the list would be over pretty quick but, if I didn't comply, she could torture me for weeks or months.

"Glad to see you are still thinking about things Darren." She said holding about six bags in her hands. "Let me out this lot away and you can tell me your decision."

"Hurry up though please." I said.

She went off with the bags eventually coming back about an hour later. She didn't sit on the bed this time, instead preferring the chair.

"So have you decided what you will do?" She asked.

"Okay I'll do it." I seethed, screwing the list up and throwing it across the room.

"I knew you would come to the right decision." She said. "I better go and get things organised then the sooner you start the better."

"Just get on with it." I said and watched her walk out of the room.

Rachel was gone for quite a while and when she came back she was all dressed up, and looked as stunning as the first night we met. She was wearing a very short leather dress that had a zip all the way up the front, black tights or stockings and leather knee length boots with stiletto heels.

"Do I look Okay Darren?" She asked.

"You look stunning." I answered. "And looking like that you don't need to be doing this."

"It's not about how I look Darren." She said. "It's about how I've been treated."

"Not everyone is like your exes." I told her.

"It's too late now I must be going." She said before chaining my other hand back to the bed. "And I'm doing this because we can't have you wanking while I'm away."

Then she walked out of the flat, slamming the door as she went. I just had to wait until she got back, with the first task, and there was no way of knowing how long that would take.

Knowing what was to come I grabbed the chains as best as I could and started to pull with all my strength, still to no avail. Panic seemed to help me gain extra strength and I pulled harder and harder, hoping to at least loosen the restraints, but it was no good they just wouldn't budge.

Trying to kick my legs, pain shot through them, they were getting worse by the day. I knew that eventually there was a very good chance that I would end up in a wheelchair, the specialists had told me as much, but I didn't think it would be because of some sex obsessed nymphomaniac that was desperate to be with someone, anyone.

"Hello Darren I'm home." I heard Rachel call out.

I hadn't even heard the front door open but I just knew that she wouldn't be alone. I heard two voices talking in the hallway then Rachel walked into the bedroom.

"Have you been a good boy Darren?" She asked.

"What else can I be chained up like this?" I answered her. "Who is with you another victim of your twisted game?"

"No Darren not a victim." She said. "A willing participant."

"Of course they are willing what did you threaten this one with?"

"Threaten I didn't threaten Darren but it has cost me five hundred pounds." She hissed. "So you better not let me down."

"Let's just get this over with." I told her.

"Okay but just so you don't try any funny business I shall be sitting in here and watching everything." She said. "As well as recording it for...insurance."

"What have you told them?" I asked. "Won't they find me chained like this a bit strange?"

"Silly you won't be chained like that when they come in." She said smiling. "And I have told them about our little fetish games we like to play."

She unchained my hands and legs, and removed my callipers, then left the room. The bitch knew I couldn't go anywhere without them and I tried to stand up. The combination of no callipers and the fact I had been chained up for a long time made standing virtually impossible and I sat back on the edge of the bed. When she came back in she had another person with them, already naked, and she was leading him by a chain.

"Say hello to Matt then Darren don't be shy." She said and I just nodded at him but stared at her.

She still had the leather dress on but as soon as she had shut, and locked the door, she removed it. Under the dress she was wearing a leather and fishnet two piece comprising of bra and g-string and in her hand she had the camera remote control. I stayed sitting on the edge of the bad and Rachel told Matt to come and sit next to me.

"I think you better start Matt." She said. "Darren seems to be a little shy."

Rachel held the remote up and made a point of me seeing her press the record button and then sat back on her chair. Matt let his hand run up and down my thigh and I shivered at his touch, this was the first man that had ever touched me. He turned my face towards his and leant in and kissed me lightly on the lips. I was surprised to find his lips as soft and smooth as a woman's and before I realized it I was kissing him back.

Matt took this as a sign that I had loosened up and let his hand ride over my thigh and encircle my semi hard cock. He began to stroke me, just like Rachel had for the last few days, and I closed my eyes. I thought that if I kept my eyes closed and pictured the hand stroking my cock was Rachel's it wouldn't seem so bad.

"Come on Darren stroke Matt's cock like he is yours." Rachel said.

I heard a swishing sound and looked over at Rachel, and saw that she was holding the cane that she whipped across my legs before. Her look as she did it told me all I needed to know and I slowly reached my hand down to Matt's erect cock and began to wank him slowly. The feel of another cock, other than mine, in my hand felt weird but at the same time not as bad as I thought it would be.

I glanced across at Rachel and saw her smiling as she rubbed her pussy through the g-string.

"Very good Darren." She said. "Matt I think it's time to go a little further now."

Matt listened and pushed me back on to the bed, still holding my cock, and started to lower his head. I put my hand up and stopped him, glancing over at Rachel with a pleading look in my eyes.

"The sooner you get it over with the better." She said and I let his head go.

This time Matt lowered his head fully and took the whole length of my cock deep into his throat and started bobbing up and down. I kept my eyes closed, not looking at him once, and soon felt myself about to cum. Matt must have sensed this and let his finger run down, along the crack of my ass, before ramming a finger straight into me.

As soon as he did this I gasped and, to my shame and disgust, came in his mouth. Matt greedily sucked at my cock until he had swallowed every drop of cum that I had and then looked up at me.

"Are you going to return the favour then Darren?" Matt asked, cum dripping down his chin.

"Yes Darren I think that would only be fair." Rachel said her hand now inside her g-string rubbing her pussy furiously. "Besides I don't want to have to punish you."

"Would the punishment be any worse than this really?" I said angrily.

"Yes it will be twice as bad as you could possibly imagine." She hissed. "Won't it Matt?"

"Just close your eyes and do It Darren she means what she says." He told me.

I looked at Matt and saw, what looked like, fear in his eyes before wrapping my hand around his cock. Matt lay back on the bed and I lowered my head, seeing a drop of pre-cum on the bulbous end of his cock, and opened my mouth. As his cock passed my lips I gagged but continued to lower my head further until it wouldn't go in anymore and began to mimic the movements he made.

It didn't take long and I felt Matt tensing his legs before the first stream of cum erupted from his cock, hitting the back of my throat and almost causing me to choke. His cock twitched four more times, each time another stream of cum entering my mouth, before he finally pulled away.

"If that's the first time you have sucked cock you are fucking good at it." He said.

By now Rachel was writhing on the chair in ecstasy, having orgasm after orgasm.

"That was so fucking hot." She gasped before sucking the juices from her fingers. "Now all you have to do is lie down, play with each other, get hard again and fuck."

Knowing it was nearly all over I lay down first as Matt wrapped his hand around my cock and began stroking me back to full stiffness, before I did the same for him. Eventually we were both rock hard and a tube of lubricant was thrown on to the bed.

"Who's fucking who first?" Rachel asked. "I think it ought to be Matt just so you know what to do Darren."

We looked at each other and agreed. I turned on to my front and lifted my ass into the air, waiting for Matt's cock to enter me. I was dreading this as Matt's finger was the only thing that had ever entered me and his cock was a lot thicker than his finger. I felt a large dollop of something cold land on my ass, and immediately thought that Matt had cum over me, before realising that it was the lube.

Matt rubbed it all over my ass, even pushing a finger in a couple of times, before gripping me tightly. I felt the end of his cock start to push at my tight ass before it managed to enter me, causing me to yelp. Slowly he pushed it further and further in, until it wouldn't go anymore, and I felt his balls against my ass cheeks. Once he was fully in he started to pump against my ass, slowly getting faster and faster, and I buried my face into the pillow to stop myself from screaming out.

12