Freeing Gloria Ch. 03

Story Info
Jays adventure turns exciting and lustful.
4.1k words
4.41
55.2k
10
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/09/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since I got such good feedback I decided to get going on this next chapter as soon as I could.

The main room light suddenly came on. We stopped breathing at that moment and I looked around as she raised her head, in the doorway, her hand on the light switch stood Angie, her youngest daughter.

For a couple of seconds no-one moved, or spoke.

"Oh Fuck" Said Chloe, Angie's mother.

"GET OUT!" I shouted at Angie. She gave a little shriek and slammed the door as she left. How had she got into my house? I must have left the door unlocked when Chloe came in, perhaps Angie saw Chloe's BMW and called in to see what her mother was doing here. "Shit" was about all I could muster.

Chloe rolled off me and stood up, moved quickly over to the pile of clothes, as she moved I saw the wet glistening trickle of my cum running down her thigh. My previously proud cock was now totally deflated, but still wet with her juices and my seed.

"Shit" I said again. She looked up, after pulling her panties up and climbing into her dress.

"Shit? Is that all you can say? We just got caught by my daughter fucking on your carpet and all you can say is shit?" I must admit it was rather an understatement.

"Maybe she didn't see everything, I mean maybe she only saw you, I mean you were on top" Chloe snapped her bra on and settled her dress over her shoulders.

" Yes of course" she mocked. "That's perfectly logical, she stands there for 10 seconds looking at her mother and brother in law laying naked in his house, one on top of the other, covered in sweat and god knows what else and she doesn't manage to recognize us, you are a retard I swear." She spun around, towards the door.

"What are you going to do?" I asked as I hopped around trying to get my underpants over my knees without crashing to the floor, I managed to grab her by the arm before she got to the door. She turned and looked at me.

"I don't know, I guess I'll have to tell her, well I don't know. What the fuck can I tell her?" Now I am not a genius, but also not a 'retard' and I had the beginnings of a plan forming in my head.

"Chloe, it won't change anything, we just made, love..........."

" Just had sex..........." she interrupted me.

" Ok 'had sex'. Anyway we just did what we did, and she knows it, but she doesn't know the whys and wherefores, we have to stop her from telling Gloria, that's all, for now. We have to tell her what happened , just sex" I said.

"I'll tell her you raped me, that would work" Chloe offered.

"Oh yeah, you're bouncing up and down on my cock like a cheap whore, almost fucking my brains out and crying out for me to fuck you Harder, Deeper, yes that absolutely looked like I was raping you, a classic rape scene" I said sarcastically.

"I never asked you to fuck me harder, or deeper – you were hard and deep enough, but you are right, it hardly looked like I was having a bad time." She reached up for my face and pulled me down to her lips and kissed me, full and deep, warm like a lover, soft like a lover.

"By the way, it was wonderful Jay, you are wonderful. That was the best 'Just Had Sex' I ever had." She laughed. I have to say this for her, she was a cool cookie. She could have exploded by now, but she was getting her act together.

" Chloe, you are fantastic, it was great, I didn't think I was ever going to get laid like that ever again, I hope it won't be the last time, but if it was, then it was the best last time" I spoke gently to her and kissed her mouth, then her cheeks and her forehead. "Let me speak with Angie, she's smart, she won't do anything rash"

"OK, be cool. I have to get out of here, I'm going to my office, I think Angie probably went back to her apartment, or to work, she wouldn't go back to the house, though she may call Gloria, hold on" She reached into her pocketbook and called her house. She spoke with Gloria for a few seconds, then hung up. "No she isn't there and didn't call. You track her down and speak with her, then call me, if you miss her and I am the first to see her I'll tell her, hell I'll tell her I raped YOU" With that she skipped out of my arms and through the door and out.

I rushed around and took a quick shower, shaved and dressed. I needed to get to Angie before she spoke to Gloria.

Angie, she's a really nice girl. 5 years younger than Gloria, just turned 20. Smart, cleverer than Gloria, running her own Import & Export company. She is the same height as Gloria, 5 feet 6 inches tall. A leaner more willowy frame, not so well endowed. Altogether slimmer. Her features are darker, though still blue eyed, her hair is naturally dirty blond, she radiates health. She stays in shape, kick boxing and martial arts. She says she has no time for 'boys' right now, her company and her social life keeps her busy, she has lots of girlfriends and acquaintances, but even now, as I hunt for my cell phone and car keys I cannot remember the last time I saw her, or was told about her going on a date.

I left the house and jumped in my car, dialing Angie's number as I gunned the Mustang toward my office, late already. It rang a couple of times.

"Hi Jay" She spoke. I froze for a moment.

"Err, Angie we need to talk, about this morning" I said trying to sound like I was in control of at least myself.

" Yes, we do, meet me"

"Meet you?" I said dumbly.

"Yes, meet me at Victors Bar, you know it, tonight 8pm, and Jay don't let me down, and don't fuck my mother again, we have to talk" She hung up. I was stunned, I looked at the cell like a moron for a moment and nearly drove off the road. What the fuck! I called her number again.

"Listen, dummy" she said angrily "I told you, tonight 8pm, just be there, now leave me alone!" She slammed the phone down.

I pulled off the road and dialed Chloe's cell.

"Yes? What is it?" She asked immediately.

"Angie wants to see me tonight, to talk, that's it, she was pissed" I told Chloe.

"Of course, ok, well go see her tonight, I'll stay with Gloria, at least Angie wants to talk, are you ok with it?" She asked.

"Yes, I guess, I have no choice. I'll speak with you after"

"OK Jay, and by the way, what happened this morning, I did it for Gloria, you know that. I'm not saying I didn't like it, I did, and I very much want to do it again, I'm wet just thinking about your cock in my mouth and pussy, and yes even in my ass, as I promised, but let's be realistic, ok?"

"OK" was about all I could summon up.

"It won't happen again, if we can get away with it, just with Angie knowing but not saying then we are lucky, especially you. You got your sex, you got your relief, no matter how much we both may want to do it again I don't think I can risk it. When I came over this morning I really did just want to help you, I didn't know you could make me cum so much but, well, you have to consider yourself 'helped' and that's an end to it, I have to go now." With that she hung up on me.

I put the Mustang back on the road and headed to work. My thoughts were dull and confused, almost to the point of emptiness. What to do? I decided not to think too much about it, as it was out of my hands, it seems like Angie would be making the next move.

My work is important to me, in general I enjoy it, dealing with customers and handling problems, making sales, it all keeps me busy. This Friday went by in a haze, first of all I was pretty tired from fucking Chloe earlier, then all the tension, then the calls to Angie, I didn't know how to compute all these things. In the end I just let it wash over me, I'd find out soon enough when I met her.

I pulled into the parking lot of Victors. I spotted her Merc and slid in alongside. I went inside, the place was pleasantly lit, not too bright, but also not dark and shadowy. I spotted Angie at a table by the far wall. I went over, sat down opposite her. We didn't speak, the girl came over and took my order, Jack & Coke – Angie had another glass of wine.

"Does Gloria know?" she asked

"Not unless you told her" I replied. I raised my glass. "To family" I said. She chinked me.

"Very apt" She looked at me over the rim of her glass, took a sip. "Quite a scene this morning, very, how shall I put it? Very Family Orientated" She smiled. I was surprised at her attitude, and the direction this discussion was taking.

"She'll kill you of course. Gloria, I mean, well the way you and mum were going at it perhaps she'll kill you too. Yes I can see it now, the headlines 'Fucked to Death by his Mother In Law'. But Gloria will ruin you totally Jay – when I tell her. If I tell her" She leaned back in the booth, laughing at her own joke and waiting for my reply.

"Your mother and I, well it wasn't what you think Angie..............." I started to explain

"Oh Jay! For gods sake, do you think I'm as stupid as you? Really. I know you and Gloria are not 'making it happen' between the sheets, she tells me stuff, she told mom too, so I guess mom felt sorry and came over to talk to you about things and one thing led to another, am I right?

I was somewhat amazed she had reached this conclusion.

"Yes Angie, that is exactly what happened" I leaned closer to her "So you understand it was nothing"

"Nothing? Nothing my ass. It was as hot as hell. I was there for a while before I turned on the light. You two really were going for it, I never knew my mom was so sexy, you, I know about you, but her, wow. Did you use a condom?"

"No" I relaxed, this was going to be ok.

" God that's dirty, you fucked her and came inside her, she is a bit of a slut isn't she?" She reached out and chinked my glass again, obviously enjoying herself.

"Now Jay, I am going to tell you some things, so shut up and listen, when I finished you can have your say, but, well it won't matter, you'll do what I tell you. OK first of my mom and dad are not my natural parents, they don't know I know, but I do. I was adopted after Gloria was born, I guess mom didn't or couldn't have more kids. We look similar don't we? Gloria and I? Well we look similar but we're not the same, not like real sisters. First of all she is frigid, you know that. I am horny all the time, even right now, SHUT UP!" She exclaimed as I tried to interject

"God, men are such idiots, just fucking listen will you? OK, I love sex, but not with guys. I like girls. I have been with guys and it's ok when they are gentle, but I am not really attracted to men like I am to women, like I am to older women, and especially like I am to mom." My mouth opened, I literally dropped my jaw. I snapped it shut.

"I have been thinking and thinking of a way to get close to Chloe, that's what I'll call her from now on, and you two just gave me the way. I love her. I love her as a mother, but I also cannot stop thinking about her as a woman, and I think I love her that way too and I want so much to sleep with her, and you two are going to make it happen. What do you think?" She giggled, a little and propped her elbows on the table and supported her pretty little face in her hands looking at me.

"Well Angie, it explains a lot, I assume if you get what you want you'll keep your trap shut, with Gloria"

"Of course, it's a compromise, you get to stay out of the gutter, I get Chloe"

"And what does Chloe get?" I asked

"Well Jay, I was thinking about that, since she obviously wants you to fuck her brains out again, you did it so nicely this morning, she can have you, you can have her, but, one thing, I want her pussy before you slam that big piece of meat into her again. What do you say? Is it a deal? Well you have to say yes don't you? You have no choice"

And she was right. And the more I thought about it the more I realized I had to say yes and also how it could play into my hands. Once the deed was done we'd all have something on each other, no one would be able to squeal without the whole house coming crashing down. I was also thinking how much I was going to enjoy fucking this lesbian, even if she didn't want it.

"OK Angie. It's a deal, you are twisted, but then you cannot help the feelings you have for your mom, for Chloe, so how do we do it?"

"Tomorrow, Gloria is going shopping, then she'll go to the gym and pool, and I know she is going over to her friend Sarah's straight after, she'll be out all day and all night, unless we meet at your place."

"No we'll stick to your plan, you have it worked out"

"Good. Well you come over tomorrow around 9.30. You and Chloe can pick up where you left, I'm going to join the party, don't worry you'll be video tapped, you'll help me with Chloe or the gigs up. Don't fuck her pussy, I want it first, and don't jerk off tonight, you'll need your energy and seed. Call her, tell her that I understand about her wanting to help you, tell her I am upset but not mad, tell her I love her and would never embarrass her or Gloria. You can tell her you think it is going to be ok, but you need to see her tomorrow"

"What about Ray?" Her dad. I asked.

"Ray? Don't worry about Ray, he and mum stopped banging ages ago, all he wants to do is play golf and fuck that Korean slut secretary of his, and her sister, by the way" I blinked "Oh Jay, you really are I the dumbest guy I know, well of course I know what is going on, so does Chloe, she doesn't care as long as he keeps her in the lifestyle she wants. Ray is away all weekend, he left this evening, to Myrtle Beach with his "Buddies" to play golf – he is probably giving Suzy a hole in one right now!" She burst out laughing. She stood up, drained her glass, moved around the table. Leant over and kissed me on the mouth. "See you tomorrow Lover Boy, don't be late, and no playing with that big dick of yours, a cold shower if you get the hots, you and me are going to have some fun!" With that she whirled around and swept out of the room, I watched her cute little butt as she sashayed away.

I stayed in the bar for a couple of hours, just drinking and relaxing, then I called Chloe and told her I would be over at 9.30. Of course she wanted to know hat Angie and I had discussed. I told her Angie was cool, that she was upset but not mad, that Angie understood the needs of men and women and that she really won't say anything to embarrass her mom or her sister. Chloe wanted all the details and I told her I would explain everything in the morning.

The Saturday dawned bright and warm, the warmest day of the year so far. I dropped the roof of the Mustang and cruised over to Chloe's house. Glorias car was no where to be seen, so Angie had been right, she was out for the day.

I let myself into the house and went through to the rear, the rooms at the back open to a pool and pretty yard. Chloe came over to me, wearing a bikini and sarong, she looked great, she had two drinks in her hands.

"Hi Jay. I know it's early, but we should have a drink to celebrate, come join me by the pool" She kissed me quickly on the mouth and turned walked over to the pool where the loungers were already basking in the sun. She sat down, then stretched out on her back on the lounger, I sat next to her.

" So are you ok with everything? " I asked her.

"Yes. Of course. Angie won't tell Gloria, you told me she understood, she'll be ok. It's hot, why don't you strip off, I could do with some lotion before it gets too much warmer" I was only wearing swimming shorts and a T, so that request was quickly fulfilled. She stretched out on the lounger, I reached over and undid the knot in her sarong, then pulled it from under her. I took the sun screen lotion she offered and poured a generous amount into my hands and knelt down at her side.

"Before I start this, how are you with everything? With you and me"

"Jay I had time to think it over last night, if Angie keeps quiet, and we don't get caught again then we can have some fun. Gloria must not find out, so we have to be discreet, like today, just you and me. But we have to have some rules"

"What kind of rules?" I asked.

"Well we have to be discreet, as I said. Then I don't want you to cum inside me, inside my pussy"

"Shall I use a condom?" I asked.

"No. I love the feel of your hard cock inside me, no condoms, but you have to not cum inside me"

"Where can I cum?"

"Anywhere else, all over me, but not in my pussy"

" In your mouth?"

"Yes"

"In your bottom"

"Er, well maybe"

"Over your tits?"

"Yes, please" I was already as hard as steel. I started to run my hands over her shoulders, gently massaging the lotion into her warm skin, then I worked my way down her left arm, massaging into her fingers and hand.

I did the same with her right arm and hand and then returned to her back and shoulders. More lotion was applied and I gently, firmly massaged her wonderful back, slipping my fingers under her bikini tie and making sure my hands brushed along the outside of her breasts.

"Naughty Boy" She scolded. " And what is that thing prodding my thigh Jay?" My rock hard cock was nudging her thigh, so hard.

"Oh this thing" Well this is what I am going to use on you later, for an internal massage, I'm going to use it to massage your throat and vagina and anus"

"Ooooh, Promises, promises" she laughed "and where will you start your internal massage?" She asked.

"I'm going to start in your mouth and end in your bowels"

"You are a very dirty fucking man Jay, actually I would love to take you in my mouth after you sodomize me, I never tried that." My hands were now under her bikini briefs massaging the top of her cute ass.

"Have you been fucked in the ass before Chloe?" I asked

" Yes, a couple of times, Ray took my cherry on our wedding night, he never lubricated enough, it hurt. It was a long time before I did it again"

"And who was that with Chloe? Who sodomized you after Ray?"

" I had a love affair, simple and sweet and not complicated. He was quite small, you know, his prick, so I let him fuck my ass several times, but I fantasize about being filled with a big cock ripping up my ass and spewing cum inside my guts, then forcing his still hard cock down my throat." God this woman was the dirtiest I ever knew.

"So why didn't you do it with him?

"Well it was few years ago, and it was only we split that I really started to think about it, I saw some Ass to Mouth on a porno movie and it really struck a chord, I can't stop thinking about it, I have been waiting for the right man" She turned her head a looked at me, and smiled and reached down and grabbed my steel hard cock through my shorts.

"do you think I have the right man for the job right now?" she asked squeezing my hard throbbing steel like member. My fingers were down between the cheeks of her ass, opening them and probing around at the entrance to her asshole, my fingers still moist with the sun lotion, I placed one at the entrance to her anus and pushed it firmly all the way up past her tight sphincter inside her rectum. I leaned over her as she gasped and clenched my probing finger with her anal muscles.

"When we have finished with you Chloe, you are going to be begging me to sodomize you and fuck your mouth" Chloe groaned and shuddered as a mini, rectal induced orgasm ran through her body.

"We? Jay, who's we?" she asked as I slid a second finger inside her bowels and another wet digit up her now soaking wet cunt. By this time Angie had arrived and had quietly slipped in next to me. I pulled down Chloe's bikini, exposing her beautiful ass, my fingers buried inside her stink hole. Angie bade me open her legs and then she whispered to me to remove my finger from Chloe's cunt, Angie then proceeded to slide two of her own long slender fingers inside her mothers dripping volcanic cunt.

"Did I say we?" I said to Chloe as I finger fucked her pulsing, clenching asshole.

"Ung!, Fuck yes, fuck my ass Jay, finger my shit hole" Chloe implored, raising up on her elbows so I could gain better access to her ass. Angie slid a third finger inside her mother's pussy and added another finger to join mine in her ass. She indicated I should pull out and move around in front of Chloe, I did this, sliding my slippery fingers from the warm slickness of Chloe's anus. Angie whispered to me.

12