Freelancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humble
Humble
214 Followers

Finally, after about ten minutes, Ashad stiffened and his ass muscles clenched as he emptied himself inside Mary. She had her legs wrapped tightly around him pulling him closer and she arched her back to meet him, sweat pouring from her body. Ashad gave a few more thrusts, and then collapsed on top of her. Mary continued to move her body, obviously still aroused.

"Finish me off," Mary pleaded. "I still need to cum."

Ashad smiled. "That's perfect. You need this, you just haven't ever admitted it to yourself."

Mary tried to push herself against Ashad, but he had already pulled out, leaving a trail of cum on her leg. "But I'm not done," she complained.

"Damn right you're not done," Ashad said harshly. "You work for me now and you're not done until I tell you so. Just stay there, you'll be taken care of."

"What do you mean?" Mary asked.

Ashad was using the edge of the bedspread to wipe himself clean, and then began to dress. "I mean there's no time like the present to start you off on your new job. You stay there and I'll send down your first client."

Mary started to get up and Ashad shoved her back on the bed so that she bounced up and down a few times. She was looking at him strangely, not scared but with curiosity. I think she knew where this was going.

"Who is my first client?" she said in a small voice.

Ashad smiled. "Who else? Ray. After all, I owe him one, don't I?"

Mary didn't say anything and Ashad continued to dress. "Any objections?" he asked.

Mary shook her head and I could see that she was beginning to show signs of arousal again. Her breathing was faster and her nipples had gotten hard again. Somehow the idea of fucking somebody she knew was turning her on and she was ready for another man.

"What about my husband?" she asked. "What if he wonders where I am?"

Ashad shrugged. "You tell him what you want when you go back upstairs. It's a pretty big party, you could probably say you were in another room or something. You going to tell your husband you fucked me and his friend both tonight?"

Mary shook her head. "Not right away. Maybe later."

"How you going to explain your new job?"

"How many nights do you want me?"

"You're a special hostess, just for the really high rollers," Ashad told her. "The ones who want a special something. Getting a married white women is a turn-on for some of my clients, so you'll always wear your ring. Probably need you four, maybe five times a month."

"How late?"

Ashad shrugged. "Hell, you could be back in your home by ten or eleven."

Mary said, "The I'll just tell him I'm working late or have meetings those nights. I'll work it out."

Ashad reached forward to stroke her clit with his fingers and Mary fell back to the bed with a gasp of pleasure. He smiled and increased the movement. "You want me to finish this now?" he teased.

Mary shook her head and looked up at him. "No, send Ray down," she said.

Humble
Humble
214 Followers
12