Freeloading Club Whore

Story Info
Club rat repays her debt.
3.4k words
3.86
79.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers

I wrote this story at the request of Dee (Marriedpervs). After my first story of role-playing rape, she requested that I include her into a story of her own to sate her rape fantasy. Please understand that this is purely fantasy.

*

Even now that we're all out of college, my buddies and I still enjoy going out to a club every once in a while to drink beer and lust after the scantily clad female patrons. Now, most men like to go out and party, but we really enjoy putting away our fair share (and everyone else's!) of beer. I'm represent the "medium" sized guy in the group at 6'4" and 275lbs, and my biggest buddy is the biggest at 6'5" and 325lbs, having played on the offensive line at the University of Michigan. Needless to say, we can hold our own in drinking and usually don't lose too many fights.

Five of us decided to go out on a typical Saturday, and this night, we tried a new dance club in the downtown area. It was a sweltering summer night, and the crowd was a hot mass of bodies that seemed to move as one on the dance floor. It was one of those nights that the beer was going down well for everyone, and between the excessive beer drinking and the excessive heat, I was pretty sure that we were either going to call it an early night or get ourselves into some sort of trouble. The combination of alcohol, heat, and testosterone just didn't mix.

It was still fairly early in the evening when we noticed a small group of women dancing our direction, and in the center of the group was a tall, light blonde vixen that was the obvious ringleader of the group. The others were clad in more conservative clothes, but I could tell that the blonde had no modesty. She had on a tight, black leather miniskirt and a tiny halter top, and the complete outfit just broadcast the fact the she was a whore. When she entered the part of the dance floor where we were, she noticed that we were together and immediately turned on her flirtatious charm.

Since we had been to numerous clubs, we had seen the same scenario go down time and time again. Beautiful woman that knows that she is beautiful seeks men to buy her free drinks in exchange for a short dance or even for just a flirtatious look. Largely, we were smarter than that now, but this woman was extra cunning and knew how to work us. Once she realized that we were a group, I could see the light bulb click on over her head, and she thought that she had found her free-drink ticket for the evening. She started to dance close to my 1st friend, and only after a few minutes of grinding on his leg, he took off for the bar to buy drinks for them both. When he returned, they continued to dance until her drink was about half-empty which sent her off to my next buddy.

This trend continued long into the night, and after we had all bought her drinks (yes, including me), several things finally clicked into place. First, all of us were starting to get drunk...really drunk. Not only were we drunk, but our little drink-whore had gotten entirely sloppy drunk in the process. Second, the overall club atmosphere had gotten our sex drives shifted completely into high gear from the rhythmic music, the scantily clad women, and the heat caused by a hundred bodies dancing together. Finally, we came to a realization that this whore was milking us for drinks and had no intention of ever "hooking up" with any of us. All of these factors came together like two freight trains in a head-on collision, and rather than diffusing the whole situation, I started to formulate a master plan, even in my drunken stupor. One by one, I made my way over to each of my five friends to communicate my plan, and they all agreed without hesitation. We had each outlaid a sizable sum of money for drinks on this slut, and we were going to reap some dividends from it, one way or another.

Seeing that her drink was low, I made my way to the bar and bought her a new one. Walking back to the group, I danced up to her, and she immediately started to dance with me when she saw that I had brought her a fresh drink. As she and I got into a good rhythm with the music, my buddies slowly made their way off of the dance floor while trying to mask their exit from our little whore and from her friends. All the while, I tried to hit up some innocent small-talk with her as distraction.

"I've watched you dance all night, but I don't even know your name," I shouted over the deafening music.

"Oh, I'm Dee," she shouted back, in a half interested tone.

"Cool...I'm Nick," I responded.

After some meaningless bantering, I noticed that my buddies had made their escape which meant that our trap was ready to be sprung. Even though she started the night with a small group of friends, the other girls had either found other guys to milk free drinks from or had lost interest and left. The worst thing that could happen now is that one of her friends could take notice and stop us from leaving, so I wanted to make move quickly.

"My buddies and I are going to find somewhere private to smoke a bowl. Would you like to come along?" I said during a break in songs.

At the mere thought of a free smoke, her eyes lit up. "Hell yes! Let's go!" she threw back at me.

"What about your friends?" I said back, hoping that she wouldn't bite on the invitation.

"Fuck them," she responded. "That's just less that we would have for ourselves!"

Ironically, this whore's selfishness and gold digging had started my plan, and she finally had sealed her own fate with the same traits. If she had only known our plan for her, she would not have had anything to do with the promise of a free hit.

Acting the part of a gentlemen, I placed my hand in the small of her back and gently led her off the dance floor. Luckily, there were no coats to pick up at the coat check due to the hot weather, and our exit from the club went quickly. As if we had perfectly orchestrated the maneuver, my buddy had just pulled his full-sized Tahoe up in front of the club as she and I walked out. One of the guys had taken the co-pilot's seat, up front, one had taken in the far back, and one was on the far side of the middle bench seat. When I opened the back door, she clumsily hoisted herself into the middle bench seat in her drunken state, and I quickly slide in behind her, sandwiching her between me and my other buddy. Once she was in her seat, there was no way out unless she could fight her way through him or me, and given our size, there wasn't much chance of that.

As soon as we were all in, my buddy slammed the Tahoe into drive and sped away from the club. When I had formed up this plan, I didn't have a good location for the "after party" activities, but Greg obviously had a place in mind. Even in his inebriated state, he was driving with purpose.

Once we had cleared the club, I think that the gravity of our situation finally started to dawn on our little whore. She looked around at the five of us and started to shift in her seat which was a sure sign of her apprehensiveness of the whole situation around her. For the first time in the whole evening, she seemed modest in her sluttish clothing, and she made feeble attempts to better cover herself by pulling the hem of her skirt down and the neckline of her halter top up. After a few minutes, she finally spoke up.

"Where exactly are we going? We're still going to toke up, right?"

"Sure we are," I responded with a slightly sarcastic tone. "We just need to fine a secluded place. We don't want to get caught, do we?"

"No," she answered in a quiet voice.

In just a few minutes, we had arrived at our destination, and I immediately knew where he had taken us. It was perfect, and I was so proud that he had thought of it, even in his drunken state. Our old high school football field was completely separate from the high school and was set in the back of a large park. With the trees in full foliage, we would be completely hidden from any of the nearby roads, and anyone who approached would be given away from either headlights or by flashlights. Greg pulled into the park and, from memory, drove the SUV back the maintenance road to the stadium. Once we got into the parking lot up by the stadium, he switched off the lights and killed the engine.

By this time, it was fairly obvious that she was beginning to regret accepting my offer.

"I...I...I want to go back now," she stuttered nervously.

"Why?" I asked. "Didn't you want to take us for some free pot just like you took us for free drinks all night?"

"W...w...what? I didn't take anything from you!"

"Sure, you did," I shot back. "You did your best to tease each one of us into thinking that we would have a chance with you as long as we bought you drinks. Now, we're just going to cash in our tickets."

Before she had a chance to fight, my buddy on her right (Mark) grabbed both of her wrists and started to pull her out of the Tahoe, and I grabbed her ankles and helped by pushing. Matty (the one in the back) had already looked through the back of the Tahoe and found several bungee cords, and as soon as we had her outside, we tied her arms up behind her back and her legs at the ankles. Once she was immobilized, the five of us picked her up and carried her into the stands of the stadium, and through the whole process, she begged and pleaded for us to let her go. None of us even acknowledged her cries.

When we got her into the stadium, we drug her up a few steps and bent her over one of the stadium benches, so her legs were straddling the bench, belly down. Matty undid the bungee cords on her legs, and he and Mark spread them and tied them back up to the benches on either side of the bench that she was straddling. With her legs spread and nearly all of her weight on her stomach, I'm sure that it wasn't all that comfortable, but we really didn't care. The position was more for our easy access to her goodies, and as an extra bonus, her own weight pushed her lungs and diaphragm down onto the bench which quieted her protests.

Once we had her in place, the rest of the boys just stood there as if they didn't know what to do next, so I took the initiative. I walked up behind her and pushed up her mini-skirt, exposing her red thong. With her legs tied down, there was no other way to remove her panties, so I took out my pocket knife and cut the waistband on her thong. I pulled the remaining scraps of material off of her and shoved them into my pocket as a prize, and with that, the last impediment between me and my target. I unzipped my fly, pulled my super-hard cock out of my pants, and started to tease her slit with the head of my cock.

"No, God, please. No!" she cried out.

"What? You're not in the mood for another drink? You were practically dry fucking me on the dance floor for one, but you don't seem interested now, do you?" I shot back.

With that, I found the entrance to her pussy and slammed the full length of my cock into her. For being forced into sex, her pussy was awfully wet which made me think that the feeling was more mutual than she let on. Needless to say, she put up a good show and immediately let out a loud scream that seemed to echo off the trees around the stadium.

It was as if her scream was the alarm clock that they needed to wake up out of their stupor. Greg walked up to her head, pulled out his cock, and tried to get her to suck on it. When she refused, he grabbed a handful of hair with one hand and snapped her head back to get her attention. To force the issue, I increased the assault on her pussy with an exceptionally deep thrust which got a 'yelp' out of her, and while her mouth was open, Greg forced his cock past her lips and started to fuck her face.

"Don't even think about biting me, bitch," he warned. "I'll rip your fucking head off!"

With Greg and I pummeling her at opposite ends, the rest of the guys really started to get into things, and they all had their cocks out and ready for their turn. Normally, I would have a horrible case of whiskey dick after a night of drinking, making me last all night, but the whole scene had me all worked up. Before I knew it, I could feel that familiar sensation in my balls, and I buried my cock as deep as I could get it into her and blew my load deep into her pussy. There definitely wasn't any "afterglow", so as soon as I finished, I pulled out to make room for one of the other guys. Without hesitation, Matty jumped in and started pounding her pussy.

I climbed up a couple of rows in the stadium and took a seat to watch the show. Most guys have a moment of clarity right after having sex, and this time was no different. When I sat there and took in the scene, I was really struck with the absolutely perverted nature of our act. Greg still had a handful of the slut's hair and was mouth fucking her in between her gags and cries, and Matty was fucking her pussy that I had just gotten finished fucking! Additionally, Mark and Jamie (the fifth in the group) had their cocks out and were each keeping them hard in preparation for their turn. It was a crazy scene!!

Just a few moments after I sat down, Greg tensed up, and I could tell that he was getting close to cumming. A few seconds later, he let out a large grunt, and I could hear her choking on the cum that he was shooting in her mouth. When he was done with her mouth, he pulled out, and without needing a cue, Mark jumped into his place and shoved his cock in her mouth. By this time, she had stopped fighting and accepted the new invader into her mouth. Mark was a little gentler with her, but his cock was obviously bigger and thicker which gave her a lot more trouble to handle without gagging.

Usually, I would need a few hours between "events", but like I said earlier, this was no normal event. When it was my turn again, my cock was already rock hard, and I took my place up at her mouth and slid it into her waiting mouth. She didn't provide any resistance to its entry, but the lack of struggle or voluntary stimulation didn't really do anything for me. As Greg had done earlier, I grabbed a fistful of hair and used it as a handle as I started to face fuck her. At first, I tried to be nice and tried not to suffocate her, but being a nice guy just wasn't getting me anywhere. My thrusts got deeper and stronger until I was burying my cock into her mouth and bouncing my balls off of her chin. On the entry stroke of each thrust, I could tell that that the head of my cock was down into her throat which caused her to gag. There was something about her gagging on my cock that really turned me on, and I pounded her face harder and harder. After a few minutes, my balls started to tighten again, and I knew that it was time to give her another load. Looking down at her pretty, blond hair, I got a last-minute idea, and instead of making her swallow my load, I pulled out and blew my cum into her hair and onto her face. It was so unbelievably hot to see my cum drip down her face and seeing it soak into her hair!!

We all took turns in her mouth and pussy, and after a few cycles, I could tell that we were all nearly spent. Jamie had just gotten done fucking her pussy, and I got my last great idea of the night. I wanted to make her do what every one of my girlfriends refused to do: take my cock in her ass. It was the last playground that had not been explored, and I was ready to break new ground. For the most part, she had given up on fighting long ago, and she only gave the occasional pathetic sob almost as an obligation.

Jamie had just withdrawn his spent cock from her pussy when Matty blew his second load into her hair and onto her face, so when I got in position behind her, I had her all to myself. Cum was practically streaming out of her pussy, and it was the perfect lubricant for my cock. I rubbed her red and swollen pussy lips with the head of my cock to get it wet and placed it at the entrance to her asshole.

"NO! Please, not that!!" she shrieked. "I've never done that before!"

Her scream got the gang's attention, and they immediately knew what I had planned. To shut her up again, Mark stuffed his cock into her mouth, and I started my push into her tight sphincter. From the pressure that her ass was putting on my cock, I didn't doubt that she was an anal virgin, but that wasn't going to stop me. In fact, it spurred me on!! I pushed harder, and even with Mark's cock in her mouth, I could hear her muffled cries. After a few slow strokes, her ass started to open up to me, and I really began my offensive on her backside. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks apart to give me a better view and also to give me a deeper thrust. The feeling of her tight ass on my cock was unbelievable, and even though I had cum already three times that night, it only took me a few minutes before I shot another load into her ass. The discovery of a new play ground really reinvigorated the guys, and I could tell that they all needed a turn. One by one, they all brutally fucked this blonde slut's asshole and had each deposited their last load of semen into her backside.

When the last one was done fucking her ass, we all stood back and took mental pictures of our handiwork. Starting up at her head, she had crusts of cum from her forehead down to her chin, and her pretty blonde hairs were matted together from cum and sweat. Her halter top was still largely in place, but her mini-skirt had been bunched up around her waist as if it were a wide belt. From her backside, her pussy and ass were red and swollen, and both were leaking copious amounts of semen down onto the bench below her. The whole picture was unbelievably perverted, and we wanted to soak it all in before we made our escape.

Before we left her, Jamie unhooked the bungee cords around her arms and legs, and we all started back to the Tahoe. By the time that we had fired up the SUV and turned on the headlights, we could see her get up off of the bench, straighten her skirt, and start to stiffly walk down off of the stands. I'm sure that she was going to be sore for days, and hopefully, that would remind her of the lesson that we gave her.

Dom_man76
Dom_man76
32 Followers