French Comparisons Ch. 01

Story Info
A house party is not what it seems.
6.4k words
3.3
17.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since Dan left the party scene hadn't been as good. Dan threw some amazing parties, but more importantly they were all for people in your year, and all had people who were like you. They were reliably awesome. No wasted first years having their first beers, no police being called because someone started a fire.

Dan had left a good few months back, and it was now week 2 of your fourth year; your final year in college. Everything was going smoothly, if a little more boring than usual, until the foreign exchange student showed up at the start of this week. His name was Gilles, and was from Marseille. Gilles was a handsome man, with chiseled features, long blonde hair and an athletic body. You chatted to him very briefly in the first few days he has been here, just at times you have passed each other in class. He spoke surprisingly excellent English.

Then suddenly, one day, you hear a rumour that 17 Elder Tree Road was going to have a big party this Saturday; Gille's place. The rumour was doing the rounds throughout 4th year in your course, so you held hopes it was a return to the glory days with Dan.

On the Friday you see flyers advertising the party all around campus. Not a good sign, you think.

FREE BEER AND SPIRITS JUST BRING YOURSELF 17 ELDER TREE ROAD

Saturday comes, you are in contact with all your group and they all decide to give it a try.

"Fuck it," you say, "I'm gonna go to the party!"

You throw on your best chinos, along with a new shirt you bought. You give your buddy Simon a quick call.

"Yo, Simo, you going to this I take it?"

"No doubt! Looking forward to it... hopefully some first year pussy will show up!"

"You think? You don't have a chance anyway, you fucking creep."

You head over to the off licence and pick up some Captain Morgan's rum, convene with the lads, and slowly make yer way to 17 Elder Tree Road.

"Here we go," Ed exclaims.

"Christ, it's big enough, isn't it?" you remark.

You all make your way up the drive. You don't hear much until you are at the front door, when you can hear the sounds of a good crowd inside, with techno music at a fair old volume.

Ed knocks.

Nothing.

Ed knocks again. Then the sound of the door being unlocked.

"Ah gentlemen... welcome!" comes to soothing voice of a Frenchman speaking English.

A chorus of "Hey dude!" comes from all of you, as you trudge in.

"..hang on a second guys, before you can come in, there is a entrance requirement."

"Oh ya..."

"Yes. You must all have your penises measured. Away from the crowd, of course."

"What the fuck! Are you serious?" you say half laughing, utterly stunned.

"What the fuck is this, dude?" Simon angrily states.

"Look, it's the rules we've decided upon. I can promise you, they will remain within this walls."

You all look at each other, you;re about to turn around and leave.

"Hang on," Ed starts, "but there are many people back there, did they all do this?"

"Yes. All the men got measured."

"And the women?"

"We didn't ask anything of the women," as he stares back at ye with cold, confident eyes.

"Fuck it, I'm game... looks a good party," Simon states.

"Me too," comes Ed.

Gilles leads you all into a little room up the front of the house. On the table is a measuring tape, and a black marker. You glance around the room nervously, and spot a large roll out bit of paper on the floor, covered in boxes.

"What the fuck it that?"

"That is the representation of all the penises at this party in box form."

You stare again at it. It has about 20 boxes, all ranging in size. Some are long and thin, and others are short and thick. There are a couple very big boxes, in both length and width, along with a few all round small boxes.

"Right boys, let's get this done!" Gilles states.

Simon has already got his pants and jocks down and is warming his penis up, while Ed already has an erection out in the open.

"5.3 inches" Gilles states as he measures Ed's length, "and 4.3 inches girth."

Simon steps up.

"6.2 inches.... and..... 5.1 inches girth."

You can't believe your eyes. What the fuck is going on. You drop your pants and pull out your erect dick.

"7.5 inches.... and..... 6.2 inches girth."

"Well done gentlemen. I will add these to the sheet," he says as he starts to measure out your boxes, jotting a little sign underneath. Bastard is keeping track of whose is who.

You all pull up your pants, avoiding eye contact, and head into the kitchen. In here you see who has turned up to the party. There are about 7 girls and 3 guys who are in first year, 4 girls and 7 guys from second year, and 4 girls and 3 guys from third year, and about 3 girls and 3 guys from your year. They are all hanging around in there groups.

As the party continues through the night you can't help but wonder why he wanted your dick sizes. The party has really kicked off now, with everyone very drunk. The people has spread themselves around the house in different rooms.

You open the laundry room door slowly, and as you do you notice the light is already on. The further the door opens the more you realise why. You see a guy standing with his pants down, and a girl on her knees in front of him.

"Oh ya, baby!" comes the moan.

The guy suddenly spots you, but doesn't do anything. Just pokes his tongue out and winks.

The girl keeps slurping on his cock. You're not sure who she is. She has brown hair down to her shoulders, and a little black cocktail dress with heels. She looks a small girl. The guy is definitely a first year, and you presume the girl is the same. You turn around and quietly close the door.

You decide to leave your buddies for a bit and head on over to the pool area.

"Fuck me," you quite openly exclaim, as the pool area comes into sight.

It wasn't the biggest pool in the world, it was actually quite small, but it was the atmosphere around it that got you. There was a BBQ roaring, girls in bikinis, guys with no shirts on, and everyone drinking some type of cocktail.

You carefully examine all the bikini clad girls. They seemed to be mostly 3rd years, the 1st years were too shy to get into bikinis. Your eyes concentrate on their bikini tops and bottoms. There is a lovely mixture of big, round breasted girls and small, delicate breasted girls. Some bikini's material seems lighter than others, and you can make out the outline of some hardened nipples. You desperately try to make out cameltoe, or signs of bush,but too no avail. Some girls have more of a mound in their bikini bottoms than others, you suspect this equals more hair, but you won't know unless you pull one down. Good luck with that.

You eye up one of the more medium-sized but perky breasted girls. She looks to be a 2nd year, has blonde hair down to her breasts, has a petite figure, such soft tanned complexion, and in serious shape. Probably a hockey player.

You walk over, rum bottle in hand. You eye her up and down as you approach from the side. She is wearing a tight, yellow bikini. The bikini bottoms are slightly wedged up her ass, and the front is tightly clinging to her pussy mound. There is no bulge under her bikini bottoms. Her moderate, round breasts look so firm, and as she laughs they bounce gently in a circular motion.

"Hey there, Seb is my name, you do medicine with Jennie, right?" you balls out lie.

"Uhhhmmm, no, no I think you have me mixed up with someone else. My name is June, though, nice to meet you," she says with a wide smile.

"Oh God, I am sorry, you look very like Jennie. Nice to meet you," you say as you extend your hand to shake hers. As she turns to shake her breasts are barely contained in her tight bikini top. You shake her had a little more rigorous than usual, and watch her breasts bounce and wobble in perfect motion.

"Uhhmmm, why have you got a bottle of rum in your hand?"

"Ha, I brought it! I wasn't sure what to expect here."

"Oh you haven't been to one of Gilles parties before? Well, you are in for a treat. Tonight there seems to be an equal mix of new comers and people who have been before... you will enjoy it, I think! Anyway, I love rum, I'll have some..."

With that you both pour out some rum and continue chatting. She seems to be flirting with you more and more, with every sip a little bit more.

"OKAY, LISTEN UP EVERYONE," comes the French accented shout from the patio door, "THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN THE COMPETITION TIME TO COME INSIDE!"

"I'm gonna head in, I think," you say to June.

"You'll love it," she says with a wink, "I'll follow you in soon."

You turn around, very much on your way to being drunk, and head inside through the patio doors. In the living room is Gilles in the middle of a crowd of people, all hugging the outer walls. Here you see your buddies, and head over next to them.

"What the fuck is going on here?" you ask

"No idea," Simon replies, "but I hope to fuck he hasn't got to do with what we did when we arrived..."

"Oh fuck..."

With that a couple of guys close the patio door, and shut the other doors leading to other rooms. The room is filled with an equal mix of guys and girls, and an equal mix of ages; 18 to 21.

"LISTEN UP PEOPLE, I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING THE HOSPITALITY," Gilles loudly speaks, "BUT IN RETURN WE HAVE A SMALL RITUAL... WELL, TWO SMALL RITUALS... THE FIRST HAS BEEN DONE BY EVERY GUY WHO HAS ENTERED,"

"Shit," Ed says under his breath, "why is he always talking at the top of his lungs?"

"THE SECOND IS ABOUT TO BEGIN.... Joe, bring out the measurements."

With that Joe and another male bring in the roughly 15 foot long sheet, and plaster it to one of the walls. On it are all the boxes that represent the various cock sizes at the party. Seeing as about half the people here have never been to one of Gille's parties, and seeing as half the crowd are also girls, about a quarter of the crowd stare at each other wondering what are all these box shapes, and the new male quarter groan in shame. The other half smile in anticipation.

"NOW GIRLS, HERE WE HAVE A COLLECTION OF THE PENISES THAT YOU WALK AMONG THIS VERY NIGHT!"

All the new girls gasp in shock, then stare eagerly at sheet, giggling, and pointing out the ones that impress them. One in particular gathers the most attention, a particularly large specimen on the far left. The first one to be measured, it seems.

"What the hell is going on here?" one of the girls asks nervously.

"A PARTY IS GOING ON, MY DEAR, AND THIS IS A FINAL CHANCE TO LEAVE THE FUN!"

You decide to stay. A couple of guys slip out, as well as a few girls. You wonder what this is all about. Surely nothing more than awarding the largest and shaming the smallest. Bit cruel, but there might also be some naked women!

"GOOD. NOW WE HAVE EVERYTHING, YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED LEAVE UNTIL THE PAIRINGS HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. SOME OF YOU HAVE BEEN HERE BEFORE, SOME OF YOU HAVEN'T, THE RULES ARE SIMPLE; YOU GIRLS MUST GUESS WHICH COCK BOX BELONGS TO WHICH GUY, WE ADD UP HOW MANY YOU GET RIGHT AND RANK YOU BY THAT SCORE. WE THEN MEASURE THE GUYS IN THIS ROOM ONCE MORE AND RANK THEM. YOU ARE THEN PAIRED UP WITH YOUR CORRESPONDING RANK, 1ST WITH 1ST, 2ND WITH 2ND, AND SO ON."

An audile gasp comes from half the people in the room. Two girls make a bee-line for the door, but are stopped.

"YOU LEAVE AND RUMOURS WILL BE SPREAD. HARMFUL, DAMAGING RUMOURS. TO STUDENTS AND LECTURERS"

Both girls look at each other, whisper something, then nod sadly at Gilles. Shoulders slumped in defeat.

"GOOD. NOW FIRST GIRLS GETTING GUESSING!"

With that the girls started staring at all the guys and guessing which box belonged to which guy. After about 5 minutes they had all handed their choices to Joe.

"JUST SO WE KNOW WHAT WE ARE CHOOSING, AND TO HELP US GET READY, GIRLS YOU MUST GET FULLY UNDRESSED."

With this about 4 girls started undressing, clearly those that have been here before, while 5 girls just stood there, completely shocked.

You watch as the 4 experienced girls strip. A blonde and 3 brunettes. The blonde removes her dress first, leaving her wearing matching black lingerie. Two of the brunettes remove the tops they are wearing, to expose their petite breasts held in place by a bra. The third brunette removes her top, and her large breasts bounce as she lifts her arms over her head. They looked so soft and pale, with large areolas. The blonde girl has already removed her bar, to expose her perky breasts, with small areolas and large erect nipples. By now the two other brunettes had their bras off, and their small breasts held firmly in place by nature. You didn't know where to look next.

Your eyes shoot to the blonde, now sliding her black panties down from her waist, sliping them off one of her tanned legs, exposing her shaved pussy. She throws the panties in a corner, and stands there fully naked. At this stage the three brunettes were all removing their panties too, and as they stood there, you can't help but notice they all had cleanly shaven pussies. These girls came prepared. Even from here you could make out some of their pussy lips, how some of the labia hung that little bit more, and on one girl you couldn't see anything but a tiny little slit.

"LADIES, COME ON, NAKED! NOW! AND THAT GOES FOR EVERYONE, LET'S HURRY THIS UP!"

You decide to strip, along with all the 11 other drunken males in the room. Some of the guys are pretty hesitant to strip, but that was nothing compared to the 5 new-comer girls. They were stripping at the pace of a snail. You alomst felt sorry for them. Then you remembered you were about to see them naked.

You start to remove your clothes, shirt first, then shoes and socks... then you glance up to see how others are getting on. A few of the guys were already naked, sporting erections, while the girls had now removed their tops or dresses and bras, and were standing there in shock. Their breasts just sat there, round, firm and soft. All of them had erect nipples. One of the girls had petite breasts, one had average, and the other two had large, plump breasts that dominated their top half. They struggle to cover their breasts and undress at the same time. You feel your erection pressing against your chinos.

You continue to undress, and slip out of your boxers. Your penis springs forth, bounces in a circular motion for a few seconds, and then settles, pointing down under it's own weight, your thick base nestled amongst your pubic hair. Your foreskin already glistening with pre-cum.

You look around and see everyone naked. A collection of penises in vastly differing sizes, with vastly differing pubic habits. Your eyes dart towards the 5 female new-comers, and your dick twitches hard when you lay eyes on them, holding its aggressive outburst, before relaxing.

All 5 are huddled in one corner, stiff, as they all stand there with a defeated look on their faces. Their shoulders are slumped, and they try to cover as much skin as possible.

You hungrily stare at the area between their legs. All of the girls have pubic hair of some kind. 2 of them have full, triangular bushes that sit neatly in between their tanned legs. The remaining three have trimmed pubes, all of them into a rectangular patch that stretches down between their inner thighs. You gaze in wonder at this sight of soft skin abruptly interrupted by the darkness between their legs.

"RIGHT MEN, LINE UP IN THE CENTRE OF THE ROOM, IT'S TIME TO PAIR UP"

You notice Gilles isn't naked yet.

"Uhhmmmm, why aren't you naked, Gilles?"

"Oh, don't worry, I will get naked. That is something you may regret," he says with a wink.

Gilles starts to undress, and quickly removes his clothes. It was only when he removed his boxers that you realised who that box on the far left belonged to. Gilles penis was still soft, but was at least 7 inches long, and as thick as an average penis hard. As he walked it dangled and slapped against his inner thighs. All the men and women have not missed this, and why would they? Undressing last was his plan all along. Now he has people's full attention he starts to peel back his foreskin, gently massaging his cock into its full size. After about 10 seconds he stood at the end of the line, with his colossal dick reaching out from a large mound of pubic area.

All the males line up in a row, facing all the naked females. You are 4th from the left, with an average looking penis to your right, and a very thick but short penis to your left. You look down the line and see dicks of all shapes and sizes. A couple of small ones, one in particular that was very thin. You also notice some rather large dicks. One that must have been 8 or 9 inches long, although it was average girth at best, and another that must have been 7 inches girth and about 5 inches length. You glance over at the girls, peering between their legs, at the variety of bushes on show.

You can't help but imagine them fucking one of the larger dicks. Your dick twitches hard, as your head now glistens brightly with pre-cum. Your dick feels like it's going to explode.

You are suddenly handed a card with the number 4 on it.

"NOW GENTLEMEN, JOE WILL MEASURE AGAIN, AND WE WILL FIND OUT WHO EACH OF US PAIRS OFF WITH."

Joe measures both length and girth once more for those in the room, and starts to call out the sizes.

"8.7 length, 7.1 girth, Gilles"

An audile gasp emanates from the girls, and a few of the new-comers cover their pussies in a clearly unconsciously action.

He continues.

"7.9 length, 6 girth, number 9" "7.5 length, 6.2 girth, number 4" "7 length, 5.8 girth, number 7" ..... "3.7 length, 3.5 girth, number 2."

Fuck. I'm third biggest. Your eyes dart around the room to see if a girl gives herself away as being ranked 3rd.

"OKAY JOE, CALL OUT THE RANKING FOR THE GIRLS."

"With Gilles, we have girl number.... 7.... step forward please."

A loud gasp is heard coming from one of the new-comers, as she covers her mouth with her hands. She refuses to move, but the experienced girls push her forward.

Girl number 4 is a petite girl, with wavy, brunette hair down to her breasts. Large, round, plump breasts with small areolas and little erect nipples that point up. She has a full, triangular bush between her legs. You surmise this means she is inexperienced with sex, and is going to struggle with Gilles' enormous dick.

"With guy number 9, we have girl 6..."

"WOOOO!!" comes to shout from one of the experienced girls. She got what she came for; a big dick.

"With guy number 4, we have girl 3..."

Your eyes dart among the girls to see who you have been paired up with. Very slowly, a blonde haired girl steps forward, with a petite body and breasts that sit firmly on her top half, her erect nipples pointing up. Her back is arched, and her hands fall down by her sides. You glance between her legs to see a beautiful trimmed pussy.

Joe continues with the roll call until everyone is theoretically paired up.

"Uhhhhmmm, so I was thinking we'd just get this done and dusted down here, what do you think?"

"Oh thank God, this is the most embarassing moment of my life, I'll be glad to just end it fast"

"So uhhh, how do we do this?" you shyly ask.

"I suppose we just get on the floor and... have.... sex....Oh God, I can't believe I just said that"

"By the way, what should I call you?" you ask.

"Ciara," comes to abrupt reply.

You glance around the room, and notice that about half the pairing have stayed. Some couples are getting straight to it, and it's mainly the pairings with the experienced girls who are straight to it, you can tell those couples by the shaven pussies on the girls. Some are giving blowjobs, some are getting their pussies eaten out on the floor. Moans and groans gently fill the room.

You and Ciara get ease your way down onto the floor. She automatically lies on her back, and spreads her legs. You stare down at her trimmed entrance, as it glistens. You can just make out her smooth pussy lips through her blonde pubes, her entrance looks so small, like a penny slot.

12