French-Kissing the Babysitter Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sizzler
Sizzler
159 Followers

Donna pulled the woman in for another hot kiss. But certainly not like a friend or neighbor. The girl grabbed Angie firmly by the arms, steadying her, then slowly drew their lips together. They watched each other's pouting lips as they drew closer to sensuous contact, parting them wider as they drew closer, getting ready, positioning tongues for mouth-fucking. It was finally a long, wet, full-on-the-mouth, I-want-you-to-be-my-bitch, French tongue-in-the-mouth kiss. Just like they had been practicing. To Donna's relief, Angie yielded herself to that hot young mouth and probing tongue. Encouraged, Donna took advantage of that and pushed her tongue deeper into the woman's lipsticked mouth. Angie received it, took it, sucking tightly, then pushed her own tongue deep into the girl's mouth. Angie was melting into Donna's kiss. It was like someone was kissing her, she didn't know who, but she was enjoying it. They took turns sliding tongues along each other's teeth, gums and swapping spit. Saliva leaked uncontrollably out of their mouths onto chins. Then just as quickly Donna broke it off. She didn't want to scare the woman off. Their swollen mouths were slick with each other's saliva and smeared with each other's glossy lipstick.

Gazing deeply into her eyes, Donna said "You look so sexy, Angie, so hot. I just don't want to forget anything you taught me. You're such a great teacher. I don't care if it takes a month, I'm going to learn to be a great kisser. And it will be all thanks to you."

Donna was elated, savoring the sweet, tangy residue of Angie's lipstick and saliva on her mouth, inhaling her smells.

"Well are you going to teach me any more?", the young girl arched her back, thrusting her full chest out against the tight top, nipples hardening.

Angie, breathing heavily said, reluctantly, "No, no, I think you've learned enough sweetie."

But Donna pleaded, "Please, no, just practice with me for a few more minutes." And with that the sexy babysitter leaned over, gripped the woman's face with each hand and started kissing her on the mouth. So Angie started kissing back. It was so nice to French kiss her sexy female neighbor. She smelled so pretty and her lips were so soft and pliant. Her mouth tasted so good. It felt so right, completely. Donna loved kissing her. She loved being on top of the brunette forcing her thick, serpentine tongue down the woman's hot throat. Angie sucked Donna's tongue, the girl sucked the woman's tongue back. She bit the brunette's lips, chewing on Angie's full lower lip, sucking it into her mouth. The older woman did the same to the cheerleader. They were making out passionately, that's for sure. Angie wasn't keeping up the previous pretence. She wasn't saying things like "When you kiss a boy do this..." or "You'll be expected to cock your head this way." Nope. They just made out.

The two girls, the young blonde cheerleader and the older brunette neighbor were making out for real! Angie didn't hold back, so neither did Donna. The older woman was all over the girl. Pressing into her, sucking Donna's tongue, scraping teeth, swapping spit. Taking the girl's tongue, taking the kisses from those ruby red moist lips. They didn't speak. They were just going at it! The gorgeous, sexy Angie was making out with her! For real! And in a big way! Donna knew Angie couldn't possibly believe this was kissing practice. Donna knew Angie didn't put a stop to it because it was turning her on, she thought it was wrong, but she loved it. The babysitter and the female neighbor made out every night they could after that. Donna would kiss her so passionately and feel her all over, smooth her hair, kiss her nose. Donna would ask things like "Do you think a boy would like this?" Donna licked Angie's lips, sucked her lips. She sucked her tongue, she gave it to the girl freely. She would brush her tits slightly. Angie loved that. Donna let her hands slide down and cup her ass cheeks. She would grab the woman's ass and squeeze it, kneading it, running fingertips up and down her ass crack. Her thin leather miniskirt offered little protection as Donna felt her through it. There was heat coming off her pussy too. It radiated like a little furnace. Donna was free to sex her just about any way she wanted. The girl gave her hickeys on the neck to mark the older woman as her property. She in turn gave them to Donna. But as much as this action turned on the young girl, she knew that their relationship was ready for the next step....

Sizzler
Sizzler
159 Followers
12