French Maid

Story Info
Alison serves Mr. Watkins as he wants.
3.6k words
4.17
75.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ExpDomM
ExpDomM
9 Followers

Alison couldn't help but notice the brand new convertible parked in the driveway as she parked next to it. It had that sparkle that only a truly brand new car could have and the Watkins Motors license inserts testified to its newness. She thought how much her husband would like that car but couldn't dally and hurried through the side door of the house where she let herself into what she thought of as "her room", even though she was only there a couple of times a month. Her French Maid uniform was waiting for her.

Alison sat down at the dressing table and finished her makeup, putting on the cherry red lipstick and the darker mascara that Mr. Watkins preferred. She tried to ignore the butterflies in her stomach that she always got just before her time with Mr. Watkins. She never knew what to expect.

She stripped off her clothes and began to put on her uniform. Everything was provided for her. First, she slipped on the black G-string panties that substituted for the more traditional ruffled panties of the French Maid uniform. Then she put on the strapless push up bra that took her nice sized D cup breasts and pushed them up and together to give her a lot of cleavage. Next she pulled on the black thigh high stockings that had white bows stitched on to the back. Then the uniform itself went on. It was a traditional French Maid uniform, so short that the skirt with the ruffled petty coat sewn into it only covered about half of her ass, leaving the rest exposed by the G-string. The top barely covered the bra leaving all of her impressive cleavage exposed. Last on went the black 5" stiletto heels. She stepped over to the full length mirror to see what last second touch ups were needed. Even though she was barely over 5' 4", she had long, shapely legs. The stilettos and stockings really added to their shape, too. The uniform highlighted her slender waist and of course the cleavage was very much apparent.

She applied a little more lipstick and ran the brush through her long, dark hair that cascaded down her back. A quick glance at her reflection told her she was now ready. She turned and looked over her shoulder at her reflection to get a glimpse from that angle and was reminded that her ass was half exposed. She felt a tinge of humiliation at having to go find Mr. Watkins with her ass exposed like that as she walked out the door.

She found Mr. Watkins waiting for her in the front hall.

"Ah, there you are Alison. Step in here so I can get a look at you," greeted Mr. Watkins.

"Yes, Sir," Alison replied and stepped a few feet in front of Mr. Watkins. Knowing that he wanted her to, Alison slowly turned as Mr. Watkins eyed her from head to heels. Mr. Watkins told her to stop when she was facing away from him. She resisted an urge to fold her hands behind her to cover up some of her exposed ass. The twinge of humiliation grew when he told her to bend forward. She felt the skirt ride up exposing even more of her bare ass as she bent over to comply.

Mr. Watkins stepped forward and patted her bare ass. "Nice, very nice," he said as he continued to pat and grab her ass.

"Thank you, Sir," Alison said as she let him do what he wanted without a sign of complaint.

"The study needs some attention today, Alison," Mr. Watkins said in his way of instruction when he finished fondling her ass.

"Yes, Sir," Alison obediently replied and started walking down the long hallway to the study, knowing that Mr. Watkins would follow her. She knew the heels were adding an extra wiggle to her ass as she walked and she also knew that Mr. Watkins liked it so she added a little more wiggle. She glanced back at Mr. Watkins and saw an approving grin.

She stopped at a closet and grabbed a tray full of cleaning supplies and a feather duster. When she got to the study, she saw that it was pretty disheveled. There were dishes, shoes, magazines, books, and newspapers scattered about.

"I better stick around and supervisor," Mr. Watkins said as he sat in a large, comfortable recliner that was obviously the Master of the house's throne. Alison knew his eyes were freely roaming her body as she began the task of cleaning his study. She wiggled her ass and body for him as she knew he wanted but, still, her humiliation grew every time she looked at him and saw him ogling her semi-exposed body.

"No, Alison, those books go on the top shelf not the bottom," Mr. Watkins instructed. "Move all the books from the bottom to the top." Alison felt the skirt ride up to reveal her ass every time she bent over to pick up some books and then again when she reached up to put them on the top shelf. She had no doubt that Mr. Watkins was enjoying the show.

"Come over here and sort these magazines out," was Mr. Watkins next instruction when Alison finished the books. She knelt in front of him and started to pick up the pile of magazines.

"Crawl over here a little closer so I can see which magazines I want you to keep and which to discard." Alison crawled a little closer to him knowing that he had a perfect view down her top with her on her hands and knees like that. Her humiliation grew when she looked up and saw that his eyes were locked on her exposed cleavage. It grew even more when he reached over and started to fondle the uncovered portion of her breasts as she knelt in front of him. Mr. Watkins had her sort the magazines as he continued to massage and fondle her breasts.

"That bra looks a little uncomfortable. Let me help you with it," said Mr. Watkins. He reached around behind her and deftly unhooked her bra and pulled it off of her. Alison couldn't deny the beginnings of arousal as Mr. Watkins played and toyed with her now fully exposed breasts. Even though Mr. Watkins was close to 30 years older than she was and carried more weight than he should, she had to admit that she found him attractive since she was often attracted to rich, powerful, older men. She gave a little moan as he squeezed a nipple.

"Oh, sounds like I am distracting you, Alison. Finish straightening up and get to the dusting."

Even though he feigned reading a magazine, Mr. Watkins enjoyed the view of his very attractive French Maid picking up the den and then dusting with the feather duster.

"All done?" he asked when she stood in front. She nodded. "I better inspect then, shouldn't I?" This surprised Alison. Her work had never been inspected before by Mr. Watkins. Mr. Watkins walked around the room and murmured "Nice, very nice," a few times as he looked around, including when he looked down her top and fondled her breasts again.

Alison froze when he reached up to feel for dust on the top of the bookshelves. She wasn't tall enough to easily reach up there and had not done that part of the dusting. Mr. Watkins brought his finger down covered in dust and showed it to her.

"This isn't acceptable, is it Alison?" he asked.

She shook her head no and dropped her gaze down feeling shame in her work.

"I think we'd better correct this now, don't you?" asked Mr. Watkins. Alison nodded in agreement and started towards the bookshelves, determined to find a way to dust the top.

"No," Mr. Watkins stopped her. "Come over here," he instructed as he walked back to his recliner and sat down. Alison walked over and stood in front of him.

"Your lack of good work ethics needs to be punished. Get over my knees. You're getting a spanking," said Mr. Watkins. Alison was shocked. Waves of emotions hit her from many different directions. She thought for an instant about refusing but she couldn't deny two things. First, the very reason she was there would be ruined if she refused. Second, (and she really hated to admit it to herself) the feeling of arousal because of the humiliation at the thought of being bent over Mr. Watkins' lap and spanked had washed through her body and was rapidly settling in her pussy. She was wet and very turned on as she settled herself across on his lap. Her humiliation and arousal continued to mount as he slowly, gently lifted her skirt up exposing what little of her ass was still covered. He rubbed her ass cheeks with his hand for a few moments and then Smack! The first blow went across her ass cheeks. Alison jerked in both surprise that he had actually begun the spanking and at the stinging on her ass.

"Stay still!" Mr. Watkins commanded. He followed this with five more smacks to her ass in fairly rapid succession. Alison let out little cries at each spank but remained relatively still. Her humiliation and arousal grew with every instant. She felt her ass stinging as well as her pussy getting wetter with every blow. She was just grateful that Mr. Watkins couldn't see how turned on she was. But then he ran his hands between her thighs and felt the wetness through her G-string.

"Why Alison," remarked Mr. Watkins, "You are getting your panties all wet and soiled. I'd better take those off for you before they get ruined," he continued with a smirk. He pulled her G-string off and put it on her face.

"Like the small of your horny cunt?" mocked Mr. Watkins. He dropped the G-string to the floor after a few minutes of rubbing it on her face.

"Now isn't that better?" Mr. Watkins asked as his hand resumed its roaming between her thighs and up to her cunt. Alison's arousal had grown so that she didn't even realize that she nodded yes to his question. He played with her lips for a moment and then ran his finger up inside her wet cunt. She gasped with pleasure as he worked his finger in and out of her. He then found her little clit bud and rubbed that, too. Her arousal mounted as she panted with excitement.

"You like that you filthy little slut, don't you?" he asked. Alison again nodded in agreement knowing that being called the dirty names only added to her humiliation and resulting excitement. She squirmed on his lap as the pleasures of his fingers washed through her body. He seemed to know when she was getting close to cuming from his playing with her clit and would stop just as she was about to explode. Then he'd finger her cunt again, then back to her clit, building her to the verge of the explosion only to deny her again.

She was longing for her climatic release when he asked, "I think you have distracted me from your punishment, haven't you?" as he continued to finger her cunt but ignored her clit. "I'll tell you what Alison. I have a little deal for you. Finish your punishment, finish the dusting properly and I'll give you a little bonus today. Would you like that?" She nodded her acceptance.

"I didn't hear you," he responded.

"Yes, Sir."

"Yes, Sir what?" he asked as he continue to finger her but not enough to get her to orgasm

"I'd like my punishment and then to complete the dusting." He continued to mercilessly finger her, keeping her arousal high.

"Would you like to behave yourself and earn a little bonus today, slut?"

"Yes, please Sir," she was practically begging. He withdrew his fingers from her cunt and rubbed her ass again.

"I forgot where we were. I think we should start over, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Keep count for me and thank me after everyone, slut. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

He shifted her so that she was bent a little more at the waist and her ass was a little higher in the air. Alison found out why when the first blow landed at the crease where her thigh met her ass spreading the affects of the blow so that it reverberated from her ass and thigh to her very close by and horny cunt. The pain/pleasure combination was nothing like Alison had ever experienced before. She truly meant it when she thanked him after every blow.

He stopped at 10 swats. She was nearly in a fog with her lust and desires. He shoved two fingers up her cunt as she arched her back to welcome them. "I see you are still dripping wet, aren't you, cunt?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir."

"Would you like to earn your bonus by finishing the dusting correctly this time?" he asked.

"Yes, Sir," was her seemingly constant reply.

"Let's get you too work then, slut." He took her arm and guided her off of his lap to stand in front of him, then got up himself. He guided her over to her feather duster with one hand on her arm while his other found her cunt again. She moaned as his fingers entered her again. When she bent over to pick up the duster, he thrust his fingers deeper inside her. He used his fingers in her to guide her over to the bookshelf and told her to finish her dusting job. As she did, he grabbed her tits and started fondling them.

"Your dress is in the way. Take it off," he commanded. She quickly lifted it over her head and dropped it on the floor. She was now nude in front of Mr. Watkins except for her stockings and heels, and relished his free access to her body. He grabbed and fondled her breasts with one hand while he fingered her cunt with the other. She completely lost herself in his touch and control of her when he started kissing and licking her neck so much that she forgot about the dusting and stopped. As soon as Mr. Watkins noticed, his hand come out of her cunt and smacked her across the ass again.

"Dust, bitch!" was his command and she quickly tried to comply as much as her highly aroused state would let her.

"If you do a good job, this is what you will get for your bonus," Mr. Watkins said as he took her free hand and put it on his crouch. She practically swooned as she felt his hard manhood through his shorts. She couldn't imagine anything better than his nice, rigid cock giving her a good hard fucking to quench her out of control desires.

She nodded emphatically when he asked her if she wanted it. He shoved his hand in her cunt forcing her even more up on her toes and told her to finish dusting the far corner of the bookshelf. She gasped at the added penetration and dusted as fast as she could.

When he was satisfied with the dusting, he grabbed her, spun her around and put her on her knees right in front of his crouch. "Get my cock out and suck it, bitch," he told her. She eagerly complied. She unfastened his shorts and let them drop to floor and started to kiss his cock. She then licked it up one side and then down the other. She knew men liked that kind of attention but couldn't wait any longer so she took him in her mouth as deeply as she could. She loved having her mouth full of cock and relished the feeling of him growing even harder. He told her to finger her cunt while she sucked him and she gladly followed his order. She used her other hand to play with his balls hoping to fill them with a nice, big load for her.

As his arousal began to grow to a climax, he grabbed her by the hair, pulled her to her feet, spun her around and shoved her over the arm of the couch next to them. She spread her legs as she bent over the couch arm making her cunt very available for him. Her heels added enough to her height bent over like that to give him a perfect shot at her sex. He lined his cock on her hole and then slammed into her. She gasped at the raw energy of his penetration and the pleasure of being filled by him. He was so deep in her so quickly that his balls were bouncing off her clit by his third thrust. She was lost in his lustful taking of her womanhood. Her orgasm overwhelmed her in wave after wave of pure animalistic, carnal pleasure. She couldn't tell if she had one long orgasm or multiple orgasms one on top of another as he pounded into her. Her wet, cock craving cunt and wanton, exploding orgasm soon brought him over the edge too and he spurt his manly juices into her again and again. He collapsed on her when he was spent and rested for a few moments. As soon as he recovered enough, he told her to stay, staggered back to his recliner, and sat down. She stayed bent over the couch arm with her legs spread and his cum dripping out of her hole down her legs. She know she was very wantonly displayed for him in a most humiliating, degrading used whore way but she didn't really care.

After a few minutes, he told her to crawl over to him and clean his cock. She did, taking his cock in her mouth, tasting their combined love juices and cleaning him thoroughly. When she was done, he told her that she needed to finish her maid service and vacuum the room. She was a bit shaky as she got to her feet and got the vacuum. He watched her vacuum for a while, enjoying the view of this young, beautiful woman wearing nothing but heels and stockings with is cum streaming down her legs vacuuming his study.

When she was about done, he told her curtly that he was finished with her and that she could leave when she was done. He pulled his shorts back on and walked out of the room.

She finished vacuuming, put the vacuum away, grabbed her clothes and walked back to her room to dress. She saw the keys on the dressing table as she had hoped. She dropped her maid outfit in the laundry basket and dressed in the clothes she'd worn in. She got the keys of the car she drove over from her purse, dropped them on the dressing table, and picked up the other keys. She walked out the side door, got into the brand new convertible and drove home.

* * *

By the time Terry, her husband, got home, Alison had showered, dressed in a sexy little sun dress she knew he liked with no bra or panties and had a nice dinner cooking in the oven.

"Car payment day, I see," said her husband with a big smile as he walked into the house from the garage.

"Yeah. Do you like your new car?" Alison asked walking over to her husband

"It looks great!" he answered.

"Would you like to take it for a drive or should I make you a drink while you change and then I'll tell you about my day?"

He puts his arms around her, felt her nude, sexy body under her dress and gave her a long kiss. "Make the drink. I'll be right back."

The reclined together on an oversized easy chair the often shared. He had put on some loose fitting pants and she started stroking his cock as she he told him the story of her time with Mr. Watkins in great, explicit detail. He got harder and harder as the story went on. When she got to the part of Mr. Watkins putting her over the arm of the couch, her husband picked her up, bent her over the arm of their couch and gave her another hard fucking. She had to stand on her very tip-toes to make her cunt easily available to him and she gladly did. Her husband fucking her could never compare to anything else she experienced. The way he filled her, used her and fulfilled her was beyond compare. Her orgasm with him may not have been as intense as with Mr. Watkins but it was many times more fulfilling. She was in bliss as she felt him drain has ball juices into her eager cunt.

Afterwards, they cuddled in the easy chair again. "Looks like Mr. Watkins agreed to the use of one of his dealership's demo cars for your 'car payments' for another year," Terry said, referring to their agreement with Mr. Watkins that he provide them a new car from his dealership's demo fleet for Alison stopping by to make their 'car payment' in any way that he wanted. The demo had to be turned back in after a year and they hadn't been sure what would happen since the year was up.

"Well, he didn't say anything specifically but I think you can count on having your convertible for a year," Alison smiled back at him.

"You know you are great wife. Not many men come home to a nice drink, great fuck, a nice smelling dinner waiting for him, and wife that spent her afternoon making a car payment for him."

"Thank you, honey. I do love being your wife."

ExpDomM
ExpDomM
9 Followers