French Quarter Liaison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Passion filled the bed and the room. Nathan was moaning from the visual stimulation. My mouth sought his beautiful penis. My lips wrapped around just the head. My tongue stroked softly up the head and gently over the slit. My hand stroked up and down the shaft. I could feel him pulsate.

Craig's fingers had begun to caress the inner walls of my vagina. With the skill of a practiced lover he found my "g-spot". Nathan sensing the changes in my body withdrew to once again portray the voyeur. He ran his fingers through my hair and whispered endearing words, encouraging me to enjoy the present being offered.

My own fingers were laced through Craig's hair. Reaching up he took a nipple between two fingers squeezing it, tugged it, as he continued to manipulate my secret spot. My body began to tense as another wave of pleasure approached. Nathan's lips were then on the other breast adding another dimension of joy. I felt as though I was experiencing one washing wave of sensation upon another as my climax consumed me.

All of us were entwined and breathing heavily as we basked in the moment.

."I think this calls for another glass of wine." With that Craig bounded across the room.

Nathan kissed me tenderly and told me that he loved me. Cradling his head to my breast, I told him that he was my love. "Are you O.K., Nathan? Are you comfortable?"

"Don't worry about me. I would not have wanted to miss out on this experience. I've never had the chance to watch your face as you climaxed before. It was really beautiful."

Craig returned with the glasses. The three of us leaned against the headboard sipping our wine and occasionally keeping the connection by stroking some part of the others anatomy.

Breaking the silence, I told my two lovers that I owed them a debt of thanks for what I had just experienced. Leaning across Nathan I placed my glass on the bedside table before turning my attention towards our visitor.

I got upon my knees in front of him, his legs on each side of me. His cock was already hard with anticipation. Nathan scooted down to position himself so he would have an optimum view. Tracing my lips with my tongue for moisture, and throwing my hair over my shoulders, I leaned forward. The smell of sex permeated my nostrils. The first taste of him was exhilarating.

My tongue saturated every inch of his penis while my hands explored his balls that were now heavy with semen. As I lavished sweet kisses on his scrotum the color of his reddish-blonde pubic hair reminded me of Andrew's. It was so comforting. It was as though Andrew were there with all of us to share our little tryst.

Nathan was moaning as he watched proclaiming that he could feel it without having been touched. On cue, Craig offered to share what he had experienced; and, he asked my permission to enter my vagina.

I caught my breath and held it involuntarily as he began to penetrate my body. He was thick and hard. The muscles of his body were equally hard and glistening with sweat. How I do love it when a lover is so lathered with desire! All the while he talked. Sexy words! Hot words! The walls of my vagina clung to him as though hungry for all it could get. He began a rhythmic pulse, withdrawing only a portion of the way before encompassing all that I had. His penetration was deep and oh so satisfying.

Nathan pressed his own member to my lips; I eagerly accepted. The three of us acted in heated unison. My orgasm approached. They too were ready! A cry escaped my lips as my entire body was engulfed in ecstasy. To my utter surprise, I was so wet that I thought it was from Craig. But his flow followed, triggered by a gushing flow of mine. Nathan closed his eyes and with a blissful look he filled my mouth with his own fluid.

Satisfied! Exhausted! Nathan and Craig fell asleep on each side of me. I lay there for a while looking from one to the other. A throb between my legs caused me to smile. But, I too, soon fell into dreams of possible pleasures to come. After all, this was New Orleans. Anyone could be lulled to submissive seduction in this city of enchantment!

Four more exciting days awaited us............

12