French Resistance

Story Info
Brothel life in Paris during WWII.
11.7k words
4.35
198.9k
57

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 12/12/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year was 1942 and World War Two was at its height. France was occupied by the Nazis and on this warm Spring day the boulevards of Paris were thronged with Parisians and German army personnel.

Dominique was an eighteen year old teenager who had been left to fend for herself when her parents were trapped in the United States on business at the outbreak of the war. She had been studying at the Sorbonne but the war had put a stop to all that and she was alone in Paris to fend for herself.

It was a sunny day and she decided to go for a walk and stopped for a coffee at one of the roadside cafes. Dominique ordered a coffee and grimaced slightly as she tasted the ersatz brew that passed as coffee in these austere days. Two smart young German officers sat on the table next to her and one of them smiled at her.

She pointedly turned away.

Then a woman, who was probably in her sixties, walked by with her little dog. She wore scarlet lipstick and was, in all probability a retired prostitute. One of them called out, "How much for all night cherie?"

Dominique could see by their cap badge that they were from a Waffen SS Division and she gave them a look of withering contempt.

"You do not like us Germans then mademoiselle?" said one of them

"Would you like it if your country was occupied?"

"You should learn some respect for German officers," one of the arrogant young men said. "What are you doing here anyway? We should see your papers perhaps?"

Dominique chose to ignore him and that was her fatal mistake.

"Papers mademoiselle, papers please." The tone in his voice was menacing.

Dominique was not yet nineteen but she was a girl with spirit. Nevertheless she began to feel afraid when they insisted on seeing the papers that every Frenchman was required to carry at all times.

She handed him the papers and they ignored her whilst they looked at them. Then to her horror one of them went into the café and she could see him demanding to use the 'phone. He eventually came out.

"You are going for a short drive my cheeky young French girl," he said and shortly afterwards an army truck pulled up. Dominique was bundled in between two soldiers. As she was driven off onlookers wondered what was about to happen to her.

Then her heart missed a beat when the truck turned into the Avenue Foche. This was the notorious location where Gestapo Headquarters for the whole of Paris was situated.

Dominique mounted the steps and was shown into an anteroom by a grim looking woman, also in uniform. She was left there for what seemed like ages before the woman returned and she was escorted to what was probably an interrogation room. A Gestapo officer of some rank sat behind a large desk and a woman was at another desk busy typing.

He chose to ignore her as she fidgeted on one foot and then the other. Eventually he looked up. "We have looked at your papers mademoiselle and I have to tell you we are not satisfied. Not at all satisfied," he repeated in a louder voice that was clearly intended to strike fear into her. "We have telephoned the Convent St Claire where your papers state you are a teacher. We have spoken to the Mother Superior who says you left there more than a year ago. Your papers are not up to date. What have you got to say about that?"

It was true. Dominique had been at the Convent for a while but it was not for her and she had left. Fortunately her parents were wealthy and she had access to her Father's bank account and therefore was of independent means.

She explained this to the menacing figure looking at her but he was clearly unimpressed.

"So you are a young woman of leisure are you?" he said. "Well I don't believe you. You could be a spy for all we know. I think it's time you were searched. Empty your pockets."

Dominique was wearing a smartly tailored lightweight suit consisting of a jacket and pleated skirt. She turned the linings of her jacket pockets inside out.

"And you think that will suffice do you?" he sneered. "Have you perhaps got more pockets that we cannot see. I think it's time you were searched."

"What here, now?" said a terrified Dominique.

"Yes here, now and be quick. Or would you like some help he sneered?"

Dominique looked at the woman who was busy typing.

"No, not her," said her sadistic interrogator, who was beginning to enjoy himself.

Dominique followed his eyes and now she really began to panic.

Two burly oafs had entered the room behind her and had taken their jackets off and were rolling their sleeves up. They couldn't wait for the fun to begin.

Dominique looked back at her tormentor with a pleading look in her eyes but it was obvious she had a choice. Either to undress herself or have it done for her by those oh so willing helpers.

"We haven't got all day mademoiselle," snapped her tormentor.

She unbuttoned the jacket of her tailored suit and it was snatched away by one of the oafs. Her blouse was perhaps one size smaller than it should be and an appreciative audience could see how taught it was. Once the buttons were undone Dominique pulled the blouse out of her skirt and she took a deep breath and removed it. Once more it was eagerly snatched from her.

"Come on, come on". The officer was shouting at her.

She struggled with the belted skirt and eventually it fell to the floor. Dominique was standing in a rather glamorous and obviously expensive lacy silk slip.

The typing stopped and for the first time the woman took an interest in what was happening. Perhaps if something happened to the French whore she might inherit the pretty underwear?

The Gestapo interrogator nodded to the two burly Gestapo soldiers but Dominique screamed.

"No, no, I will do as you say," she said and took a deep breath as she grasped the hem of her slip and pulled it over her head. She was now reduced to her panties and stockings and suspender belt. Dominique seldom wore a bra and her perfect breasts were heaving with emotion.

Her suit was gathered up and once more the sadistic interrogator addressed her. "You may keep your panties and stockings on," he said and pushed a bell on the desk. The grim looking woman warder appeared. As she was leaving the room she heard his voice again. "One thing is certain young lady. You will not be leaving here a free woman."

The building had extensive cellars and many underground rooms. The door of one of the rooms was open and Dominique glanced in. The warder stopped to allow her a good view. A large bed occupied the centre of the room and Dominique was appalled to see leather straps at each corner.

The grim warder opened her mouth for the first time. "Yes dearie, take a good look. They are sure to have some fun with a pretty girl like you! You will soon be only to eager to tell them all they want to know".

Dominique sat on a wooden bench with her knees drawn up to her shoulders to try and keep warm in the cold and damp cell. What had she got to tell them? Nothing of course. But would they believe her? After what seemed like an age the warder opened the door and her clothes were thrown on the floor. She dressed eagerly but could see that the linings were torn and her nice suit was now only fit for the ragbag.

A further period of time elapsed and suddenly the door was opened again and she was escorted once more to that terrifying room.

The Gestapo officer had clearly not been able to find any incriminating evidence against this young girl and maybe he had also had a nice lunch. "I have decided to be lenient with you mademoiselle," he said. "You will be sent to one of our factories in the east." He paused and then said, "or one of our leisure houses here in Paris. Which would you prefer?"

"The Leisure house sir," said Dominique, who had no idea what he was talking about.

Soon Dominique was outside the awful Gestapo Headquarters and a car was waiting. A pleasant faced SS officer leaned over and opened the door for her. "He smiled at Dominique. Don't worry mademoiselle he said. You will now be under the protection of the SS and we will keep you safe."

Dominique wasn't at all sure that she wanted to be "under the protection" of the SS.

"Did you have an awful time in that place?" asked the officer. "Did they strip you and play games with you?"

"I don't want to talk about it," she said. "Please tell me what is a "Leisure House?"

The officer looked at her compassionately. He saw beside him a frightened teenager who was probably a virgin.

"Oh you will find out soon," he said, not wishing to upset her further. "There is nothing to be frightened about any more cherie. I told you the SS is in charge of your welfare now, not those sadistic Gestapo animals." There was no love lost between the German army and the elite Gestapo.

They sped towards the fashionable Bois de Bolougne district and arrived at an impressive large house. Her escort gallantly jumped out and opened the door for her. Then he held her hand as if she were a schoolgirl at her first day at school.

They entered the building and Dominique looked around her at the high quality furnishings and a wide marble staircase. She saw the erotic murals on the wall and suddenly the penny dropped. This was one of the high-class brothels that Paris had been famous for. The Germans had requisitioned it and poor Dominique was to be a prostitute!

A middle-aged woman appeared and the officer clicked his heels in the German fashion. "I will leave you in the tender care of Madam," he said. Then he kissed her hand. "Until we meet again Cherie," and he was gone.

"Come with me darling," said the woman, who introduced herself as madam Deloise. She could see that Dominique had just been through "the Gestapo ordeal." "Come with me", she said. "I will show you to your room."

Dominique was taken up the impressive marble staircase and to a room near the end of a corridor of bedrooms. Her room was large and dominated by a huge double bed. There was a large mirror on the wall and another on the ceiling but the room was windowless.

One of the girls arrived with a tray of refreshments and Dominique began to compose herself. Then madam Deloise returned and try to reassure her. "You will be safe here Dominique," she said. "The other girls will support you and you will soon get used to your new life."

Dominique broke down in tears and madam Deloise held her in her arms to comfort her. "Please look after me she said. I don't mind what I have to do so long as I am safe here."

"I expect you would like a nice hot bath and some new clothes?" said her new mistress. She was taken to an expensively decorated bathroom and was soon relaxing in the water and enjoying the scented bath salts.

Madam Deloise returned before long and held a large bath towel in front of her. Get out if you are finished, she said.

Dominique hesitated and was soon told, "don't be silly darling. We all know what we look like don't we?" Madam Deloise proceeded to dry her new charge and Dominique thought that as she did so her hands were everywhere where they shouldn't be!

"Soon you can go and meet some of the other girls and they will show you our wardrobe of clothes for you to choose from. "But first sit on that chair," she ordered."

Dominique was naked and told to sit on what looked like a gynaecological chair in the corner. Madam Deloise was busying herself at a washbasin and poor Dominique wondered what her next ordeal would be? Soon she had her answer when Madam Deloise turned to face her with a shaving brush and bowl of hot water in her hands.

"Hygiene darling," she explained. "Orders of the much vaunted Third Reich! Naked pussy only allowed. Ooohh nice bush!" The soapy, warm brush was arousing Dominique and Madam Deloise was well aware of that. "I can see you will soon settle down here," she said with a sly smile. Then she stepped back to admire her handiwork.

Dominique sprang out of that awful chair and she was offered an all-enveloping soft bathrobe.

Madam Deloise hadn't quite finished. She held Dominique tightly and her hand disappeared under the bathrobe. "That pretty little pink pussy is soon going to be so very, very busy!" she said and her hand caressed it briefly.

Dominique just gasped and Madam Deloise kissed her affectionately on her cheek before patting her bottom and telling her to, "go and find the others."

Dominique was a teenager and had a young girl's desire for pretty clothes. She was wide eyed at the selection she was invited to try on. A few of the girls were choosing clothes for the busy evening ahead. They fell upon the new girl and did their best to put her at her ease.

"This place is for officers only," they explained. "Don't worry most of them are on their best behaviour and we are almost always treated with respect."

"They are the cream of German manhood said another and they sure can fuck a girl. It's heaven here!"

"Oh do be quiet Francois," said another of the girls. "You must have been frightened when you were brought here."

"I wasn't "brought here," replied a brazen Francois. "I knocked on the door and asked for a job."

"We gather in the main reception lounge no later than 6pm," one of them explained, "and we all wear evening gowns or cocktail dresses. During the day we can wear what we like. If you are in the lounge during the day after 2pm and an officer walks in he can demand to be taken to your room."

"So it's up to you if you are feeling sexy," said Francois once more. The other girls knew only to well that Francois was nearly always to be found in the reception lounge the moment the doors opened.

"You are free to come and go as you wish," said another helpfully. "But none of us ever go outside. This is our home and we are safe here. Anyway we are not paid." Francois piped up again. "It's better than money anyway!"

Dominique looked again at the selection of clothes that she was to be allowed to wear as she wished.

"Take your pick. Exclusive and very expensive dresses and skirts and blouses or sweaters." "Look," said one of them. "Undies, loads of them! All these clothes and lingerie looted from high class Jewish shops," they explained. "Here, lets dress you shall we?" Eager hands whisked the bathrobe away and Dominique stood naked in front of them.

"You really are a pretty girl," said two of them at once and they all laughed. Dominique blushed but was secretly pleased to receive the praise. Soon she had on a delicious pair of black silk panties and a matching bra.

"Black suits you," said one of them. "Especially with that long blonde hair," said another -- "you lucky thing!"

"We have just had a consignment of silk stockings," someone said. Dominique couldn't wait to slip them on. It was impossible to buy them in Paris any longer. She started to put a matching suspender belt around her waist.

"No, no," they all laughed. "Wear your suspender belt under your knickers darling. We are kept much too busy to keep fastening and unfastening stockings."

It was time for those rosy red cheeks to glow scarlet once more as she realised the significance of that last remark.

Then she was shown priceless jewellery and expensive perfume. "All yours to wear as you wish," they said.

Dominique chose underwear and dresses and had just returned to her room when madam Deloise entered without knocking. "You have had such a traumatic day", she said, "but just to please me will you dress and come down to the reception lounge tonight at six pm-- just for a few minutes?"

Dominique agreed. "My fate is in your hands madam Deloise", she said. "I will do whatever you say."

Madam Dominique once more gave her a cuddle and kissed her on the cheek. "I promise," she said. "I will look after you."

Dominique was becoming resigned to whatever fate threw at her and she was only too relieved that she was not on her way to a slave labour camp in the east. She resolved to be brave and face up to what looked like becoming her home for the foreseeable future. After all, the girls all seemed happy and even content with their lot.

Dominique had chosen a lovely off the shoulder black velveteen evening dress and a string of real pearls. She had put a dab of Chanel No.5 behind her ears and appeared at the top of the staircase at six pm as promised.

Madam Deloise was waiting for her. "You look lovely darling," she told her. "You will be asked to be taken upstairs but you must say, "I haven't been cleared yet". Is that understood?"

A terrified Dominique told her, yes of course she understood.

The officers were beginning to arrive and girls were being whisked upstairs. Then there was a loud shriek and Dominique looked up in consternation. One of the girls called out, "you can't catch me," as she fled upstairs. Another officer who was on the stairs grabbed her and handed her to the young officer who she was escaping from. He twisted her arm behind her and the girl pleaded with him. "Please let me go sir you are hurting me." Then the man whispered something in her ear and the girl shrieked again. But this time it was with laughter. "You wouldn't, would you?" she said. Obviously whatever dire threat he had threatened her with would be welcomed! They were last seen arm in arm going into her bedroom. Another "day at the office" was beginning!

Then another girl, who Dominique had met that afternoon and whose name was Susanne, was leading her partner by the hand. She winked at Dominique. "He says it's my bedtime," she said, laughing happily.

Then Dominique herself was approached by an officer of some rank. "Shall we, mon Cherie?" he said.

Dominique blushed scarlet and madam Deloise came over to rescue her. She explained, "this young lady only arrived today and hasn't yet been medically examined. But you shall have her first when she is "available."

The officer was annoyed but clicked his heels in the German fashion and made for another girl.

Poor Dominique! She felt like a concubine in a harem who had just been offered to an honoured guest by the sheikh!

"You should go to your room Dominique dear," said madam Dominique. "It is obvious that all the guys will make straight for you!"

A relieved Dominique was soon safely back in her warm room. She got undressed and lay on the bed naked, turning the day's events over in her mind. Her friends would be wondering what had happened to her and fearing the worst. Then she began to reflect on the time she lost her virginity.

Whilst Dominique was at the Sorbonne she had been seduced by her tutor. Rumours abounded within the university of his predatory intentions among the girls there but Dominique was relatively naïve and had paid little attention to them. She had suspected nothing when he told her that one of her subjects was below par and she should study harder. "Bring your papers to me at my flat tonight and I will give you some extra tuition"

Dominique had been grateful that her tutor, whose name was Alexandre, was to be her tutor. He may have been twice her age but he was very rugged and handsome and had a charming manner. She was completely under his spell and when he promised to give her extra "tuition" little did she realise how much her education was about to be advanced!

Dominique duly arrived at his flat.. She may have been naïve but like all 18 year old teenagers she liked to wear pretty clothes and show her body off. Her tutor answered the door and Dominique stood there in a silk pleated dress. It was windy and the dress clung to her nubile young body.

"Come in out of the wind darling and please do call me Alex."" he said.

As the door closed behind her Dominique realised for the first time that his intentions may not have been entirely honourable! She began to panic. Why had he deliberately used the English word "darling?" The word spoken like that seemed to have a sinister significance. And never before had he asked her to call him Alex.