French Teacher Nylon Tease Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim wound up standing next to my head, and after mouth-fucking me with his fingers for a while, he pushed in his rock-hard cock all the way into my throat, making me gag for a moment. At the same time, Andrew placed himself at the opposite side of the desk, and raised my legs up high so my heels were on top of his face. I pressed my legs together tightly and he used the opportunity of pushing his boner between my thighs, experiencing my soft and smooth skin through my sheer nude nylons, and slowly pushing in and out. He licked my black high heels all over and I made sure to press them as hard on his face as I could, to create some pain with their thin stiletto heels.

Andrew then took off my heels and started a wonderful massage of my feet with his magnificent tongue, licking and sucking all parts of my feet through the fabric of the hose, finishing up with my toes that showed their red toenail polish clearly through the sheer nylons. He sucked every one of them, making me absolutely hot and ready to receive his cock at any moment now, all forgetting my plans to withhold my pussy for the guys for a long time. As he sucked my toes even harder, and I started to moan and breathe more rapidly, I noticed how his cock throbbed more pronouncedly between my nylon-encased thighs, and how even more of his slimy pre-cum emanated from his glans, moistening my legs.

Jim meanwhile was still fucking my mouth like a pro, and our eyes locked onto each other, increasing the erotic arousal and lustful appetite. I could feel he was ready to come any moment now, as Andrew surprised me by spreading my legs apart wide and pushing his steel-hard ten inch cock all the way into my wet and tight pussy, without ripping my nude pantyhose. Oh my god! It was like heaven on earth being double-fucked by these two young hot guys again who just the day before had taken my virginity. I moaned louder still, engaging in the rhythm of Andrew's pounding of my cunt, still wearing my pantyhose, and feeling his cock through the thin smooth fabric of the sheer nude nylons. Jim kept pumping my mouth harder still, apparently ready to explode in it any moment now, while Andrew was nailing my lust hole like crazy, not far from coming himself, and I knew the point of no return was close for me, too, being on the verge of a massive orgasm.

***---***

At this moment, the door opened with a loud noise, and six burly guys in football gear entered the classroom.

"Eh voila, Madame Lambert! Excusez! Sorry to interrupt your afternoon class!" Kyle, the quarterback and leader of the pack, greeted me mockingly. "Would you mind if we join?"

'Oh no! I should have locked this darn door!' I silently vented in frustration. The level of my arousal fell close to zero, and Jim and Andrew withdrew from me immediately, being less shocked than I was, it seemed to me, but I wasn't sure. The six strong guys split into three pairs, each taking one of us to a corner of the room.

"I think Ms Lambert needs to be punished for her naughty deeds," Kyle, who was taking me across the room with his teammate Mark, taunted with a devilish grin on his face.

"Agreed!" Mark said with lustful anticipation. I remembered these guys from some of my classes; but why were they entering my classroom that late in the day...? I had no

clue but also no time for musings since Kyle and Mark threw me to the floor, making me kneel first. They had ropes with them and first tied my ankles together, fastening the ropes around my hose, until it hurt badly, then tying my wrists, again as tightly as they could, and finally secured a rope between my ankles and wrists, fastening it very tightly, so I wound up in hogtie bondage. They pushed my upper body over so my head rested on the floor, and then they pulled my knees apart as far as they went, creating immense pain in my legs that were still covered in the sheer-to-waist nude pantyhose. My upper body now curved up with my tits exposed and pointing to the ceiling. I felt utterly helpless, was in great pain and fear about what was to come next.

In the meantime, I heard Andrew and Jim complaining and cursing, as I saw Mike and Harry tying Andrew's legs against a chair with his butt facing outwards and securing his wrists behind his back; at the same time, Bill and Trevor took care of Jim in the same way, obviously getting both of them ready to be nailed from behind.

"That was NOT part of our agreement, you bastards!" Andrew complained in angry frustration.

"What agreement?" Harry mocked him as Andrew was completely tied up and helpless in front of him, exposing his hot ass to everyone in the classroom. "Don't think you can escape punishment for doing naughty things to Ms Lambert!"

I suddenly realized that this all must be a plot and that these sons-of-a-bitch had invited the football team to "join in the fun" after their training. But obviously, they had assumed to be on the giving end of the action rather than on the receiving end...

In less than a minute after the three of us were bound in place, the six athletes had taken off their football attire and were now all in the nude, most of them already showing a massive erection, their young boners pointing straight to the ceiling. I admired their beautiful athletic bodies, their well-formed muscular legs, attractive chests and arms and incredibly massive boners.

"I hope you are ready for action, Ms Lambert," Kyle, the quarterback, said to me in a mocking tone. "We'll teach you something that's even hotter than French!" And with a loud laugh, he proceeded to stick his massive throbbing steel rod into my cunt all the way, creating friction with the sheer thin nylon fabric of my pantyhose. His cock filled me up all the way to my cervix, and his hard pushing and pounding started to hurt more than my hogtie bondage position. But before I could even cry out for help or beg him to stop, his buddy Mark, who had helped him tie me up, inserted his manhood into my mouth with force, pushing all the way to the back of my throat and making me gag several times. He was not gentle either and pounded my mouth with his dick as hard as he could, sometimes purposefully resting a little while when he was all the way inside to make me gag and feeling suffocated. Being banged by these strong and unforgiving young athletes from both sides was almost more than I could take, and I briefly fainted while the football players increased their speed and thrust to an unbelievably wild double-fuck.

Several seconds later, I regained my consciousness and witnessed Jim and Andrew being ass-fucked the rough way by Harry and Trevor, while they were forced to give head to Mike and Bill. It was clear that it was about as hard for my two troublemakers to be gang-raped as it was for me, yet I had not any compassion for them at this point, since they had brought this predicament onto me and ultimately on all three of us.

Kyle and Mark kept pounding my pussy and mouth as hard and fast as they could, now getting a bit tired themselves, and occasionally letting go for a couple of seconds. They used these time-outs to mock me verbally and grabbed my exposed tits and nipples in a rough way that hurt a lot. I could tell by their cocks getting harder and by their fucking motion intensifying rhythmically that they were on the verge of coming, and indeed, just seconds later, first Mark, then Kyle, had wild orgasms, and they shot jisms of their sticky cum deep into my throat and pussy. Mark shot more than a dozen loads into my mouth and throat, making me gag and swallow his salty semen one shot at a time, with some of it also oozing out at the side of my mouth and streaming over my cheeks and forehead. Kyle's cum entered my pussy through the fabric of my pantyhose and the warm sensation of his male fluids made me very tingly and hot. Some of his sticky white cum emanated back out at the bottom of my lust hole, making the crotch part of my pantyhose totally wet and soaked in his glistening male cum.

After their orgasms had subsided, they pulled their still semi-erect dicks out of me, stood up and watched in glee, as two of their fellow teammates, Harry and Trevor, ass-fucked Andrew and Jim until they orgasmed and shot their loads all over my two troublemakers, and as Mike and Bill received gay blowjobs from them. Once everyone had shot off their loads into Andrew and Jim's butt holes and mouths, with lots of cum also flowing over Andrew and Jim's butt cheeks and faces, they traded partners, and I got to encounter the next pair of athletes, Mike and Harry, who had just banged Andrew like crazy.

Fortunately, they were treating me with a bit more respect than Kyle and Mark had earlier; maybe they also were a bit spent from just coming into Andrew, but in any case, to my surprise, despite all the pain and discomfort of the bondage and the massive humiliation and anxiety I experienced, I was able to, at least a little, get some pleasure out of the next round of fucking these two football athletes. In particular, Harry, who nailed my pussy, was really good in figuring out my natural rhythm that I enjoyed the most while being fucked and we soon synchronized our dirty dance to maximize both of our sexual pleasure and arousal. In addition, his cock was somewhat smaller than Kyle's, and so he did not pound all the way to my cervix. Mike meanwhile had started to fuck my face, looking intensely at my mouth, probably excited by my red lipstick that still must have been on after all what had happened before. He avoided to make me gag, nice guy also, and so I returned the pleasure and applied licking and sucking motions on his erect cock, making him moan and groan in sexual arousal. He gently massaged my tits and nipples that had been violated earlier, and made me so hot and horny that I was oozing out pussy juices in large streams and got almost to the verge of coming. Unfortunately, we got interrupted by Kyle, who was done with ass-fucking Jim, soaking him all over the place with his loads of semen, and who did not want to wait a second to move on to pound his cock into Andrew's inviting butt hole.

So, there was another change of pairs, and I got the pleasure to experience the last two athletes from the group of six that afternoon, Bill and Trevor. They wasted no time and while Trevor shoved his steel rod into my pussy on one side, Bill pushed his hard cock into my mouth from the other side., Since I had been so close to the edge already, it only took about a minute or so until I orgasmed right there, with big convulsions and streams of juices squirting out of my pussy. It seemed that the two guys were both surprised and delighted how quickly they could make me come, not realizing how close to climax I had been already when they started to double-fuck me. This spurred them on, and they were obviously ambitious and driven to make me come another time, using all their male skills to pound my lust hole on one side and my mouth on the other side, changing their positions from before.

I noticed my pantyhose rip at the crotch after all these intense thrusts, and seconds later, Bill's rock-hard cock entered my pussy almost all the way, now, for the first time, allowing me to experience the sensation of this hot and hard throbbing male organ directly on the smooth and wet walls of my tight lust hole. Trevor did probably the best job ever with fucking my mouth, it was almost too good to be true, and as he gently

pulled my black curly hair just a bit to tense me up, and Bill, while still nailing my cunt as hard as he could and his balls slapping against my perineum, grabbed my firm boobs and gently pinched my erect dark brown nipples, I climaxed a second time, even more powerfully than the first, shaking massively, squirting out hot juices all over Bill's boner, soaking my pantyhose even more, and milking both of my two athletes' cocks with my tight pussy and mouth until they also exploded multiple times deep into my mouth and pussy hole, shooting jisms of hot and sticky male cum deep inside me and making me swallow several more loads of warm salty sperm.

Now, Kyle ordered his buddies to free Andrew and Jim, and told them to carry me over to my teacher's desk. "I want you to continue where you left off earlier," Kyle suggested with a devilish grin on his face. As Jim and Andrew picked me up from the floor, my own and the football players' juices still all over me, I noticed that they were quite distraught from just being raped multiple times, and now being asked to perform sex with me in front of all the other football players watching them. Would they be able to even get into the mood? I was wondering.

But as soon as they had placed me on the table, still in the hogtie bondage I had been all along, and still with my knees spread wide, boobs pointing to the ceiling, and my head resting at the other edge of the table, it did not take them long to get fully aroused again, seeing me so helpless in front of them and taking the opportunity to fuck my mouth and my pussy once more.

I felt Andrew's rock-hard ten inch cock entering my wet pussy that was soaked with my own pussy and female cum juices, as well as with a mix of male cum from the football guys. As he gently pushed in, I squeezed his hard cock with my pussy, increasing the friction, and felt as aroused as I had never been before. At the same time, Jim thrust his large boner deep into my mouth and immediately started to fuck me with rhythmic motions. Andrew, while still pounding me hard and his balls bouncing onto my pantyhose-covered lower pelvis,, grabbed my legs and stroked my knees and thighs, still encased in my expensive 15 denier Italian sheer-to-waist pantyhose, to get both of us turned on even more and aroused to the max with sexual pleasure. Jim meanwhile stroked my pretty black curly hair, then gently massaged my firm breasts and dark nipples, until they stood out fully erect again, his cock still rhythmically fucking my mouth and his balls slamming onto my forehead. We were so engrossed in our fantastic threesome that we almost forgot that we were not the only ones in the classroom, and that we were being watched by these six horny and burly football players, who slowly approached us as it got steamier and more intense, and who kept stroking their erect boners in lustful voyeuristic pleasure, most of them producing sizeable amount of translucent pre-cum on their tips.

Kyle was cheering on Andrew and Jim as they intensified their fucking of my pussy and mouth, and I sensed that it would not be long that the two high school seniors would come inside me, myself not being far from climaxing, as well. Jim was first to explode his loads into my mouth, shooting his jisms of cum so deep inside my throat that I had to swallow every bit of his sweet sperm. He then pulled back and shot several more loads over my hair and face and over my tits and nipples, until he finally was done ejaculating. Just seconds later, Andrew pushed faster and deeper inside my hot cunt, and he and I came simultaneously, with my cum juices squirting over his cock and out over his balls and his sperms shooting deep inside me, and several more shots being fired all over my pantyhose-encased crotch and thighs.

Meanwhile, the six football athletes had approached my desk almost to the point of touching me with their stiffies, and being sexually aroused to the max by watching the threesome fuck scene between myself, Andrew and Jim, one young guy after another masturbated his dick until he would come, and then shot his many loads of sticky white cum all over me. One guy targeted my face and hair, another one my boobs and nipples, the next one focused on my pantyhose-encased thighs and knees, and so on, until finally

Kyle, the quarterback, came all over my crotch which featured the rip in my pantyhose, and over my pussy lips and pussy opening, making sure not to miss any spot down there.

At the end of this wild bukkake, I was covered literally from head to toe in the white sticky glistening cum of eight high school seniors, the cum slowly flowing down over my body, soaking my pantyhose, covering my face completely so I could not see anything and had to swallow cum to be able to breathe.

Being completely spent, they got dressed and then all left my classroom, leaving the door wide open, and leaving me behind in the hogtie bondage position on my teacher's desk, with streams of their cum slowly oozing over all parts of my body. I was so humiliated, scared and desperate as I had never been before in my whole life...

12