Frenching the Summer Maids

Story Info
Coed applies to be a sensual familys maid on demand
4k words
4.22
75.1k
19
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***NOTE****This story involves people only of legal age (over 18) and competencies who didn't exist until they were of legal age. Many of the characters have dimension only to carry the story and because I dig them and want to meet them someday if the vodka is pure enough. It is only a sexual fantasy living on my nymphomaniac grey matter. Its many parts will involve light non-consent, lust, heavy reluctance, humiliation, lust, exhibition, sibling incest, spanking fetish, lust, light bondage, lust, and same sex and bisexual erotic scenes in its lusty encounters. It is meant as a work of erotic stimulation towards healthy and well deserved sexual fulfillment for all.....Oh and if you want to copy it and rewrite it better somewhere else as some poor slob just attempted with another story, that's a no no. Suck it up. I'm getting better as I go along, so enjoy the fantasy and toss the style manual for another week or two. If you come back in two months, there will probably be changes here that even out the bumps, but only if they bump up the fantasy. - MF. ***END NOTE***

*

It was three days to the end of Barbara's junior year and she was in trouble as usual. Her last final would be a disaster. Even taking the non-academic options, college was way too hard for her. The summer job she had lined up had just fallen through when she forgot to confirm her offer. She had amassed huge college debt by only applying for loans and being too overwhelmed to understand grants. She was looking at flunking out and still had no idea or revelations about her path in life. Now, there was even soap in her eye. As she reached out of the dorm shower stall for her towel, Samantha Fritz caught her hand.

"Is this what you were looking for?" The petite hazel eyed brunette asked holding the towel actually away from Barbara. Through her good eye, she could see that Samantha was taking in every inch of her naked body. It was as odd to be stared at by the rich and beautiful Samantha Fritz as it was to be talking to the popular sorority girl.

"Yes, I've got soap in my eye. Will you hand it to me please, it stings." As Samantha handed her the towel, the girl unexpectedly opened up more of the shower curtain to further inspect Barbara.

"Now I see why the guys call you Boobilicious Barbie. You are a real live match, impossible measurements and Nordic coloring included." Barbara caught her breath as Samantha reached out and lifted Barbara's wet boob.

"Samantha!" Barbara yelled but didn't pull away, but mostly because she would step on her shampoo and soap bottles. "Like, what the eff?

"I'm here to see about making you a summer job offer. Why don't you shower off and we'll get you dried and propositioned." Samantha continued to chat while groping Barbara's wet boob and even began teasing her nipple.

Barbara was shocked but something inside her head told her to go along with the wierdness. "Um, are you going to let go of my breast?"

Samantha smiled as she answered. "I wanted to see how long it would take for you to respond and more importantly how you would respond. It's part of the interview."

Barbara's eyes followed Samantha's to the fully erect nipple in her hands. Samantha smiled as Barbara quickly exited the dorm shower embarrassed at her instant and noticeable arousal. It took only a second for Samantha to grab a hold of Barbara's both breasts and began groping that as well.

"Samantha, you are so like making me nervous." Barbara said as she reached for her towel trying to back away from the impeccably dressed brunette with hair down to her ass.

Samantha ripped the towel away from her. "I'll do that, turn around! I want to see if the uniform will fit you."

Because there was a mention of possible employment, she did as she was told only to have Samantha grab her ass and begin mauling her cheeks now.

"Um, Sam, can you tell me like what kind of job we're talking about, please?" Barbara was hoping whatever it was would involve housing as getting to her mom's new house after her latest marriage involved airfare that Barbara had lost when she forgot where she hid her secret stash of money.

"You call me Samantha, or after today, Miss Samantha. Only my friends call me Sam. Bend over and touch your toes!" Samantha smacked her wet ass as she lurched over.

"If I call you Miss Samantha, does that mean I like got the job?" Barbara asked from her nearly upside down position. She shot to a standing position when she felt a hand run from the top of her clit to the top of her crack. Barbara reeled around to face the petite curvy Samantha who immediately began to towel her off, beginning again with her boobs.

"Boobilicious, you may just work out as one of our summer maids on my parent's estate. I've seen that picture of you at Parker's frat house. Three on one was quite an accomplishment. Did you enjoy the gang bang they gave you for your twenty first birthday?"

"Teddy told me that was a secret!" Barbara was stunned that the frat took pictures of her even when they promised not to do so. "It was okay, except like the guys grabbed me for weeks after whenever I was alone to announce one more present for me. I kept winding up naked in strange dark corners all over campus before I finally put an end to it."

"How did you put an end to it?" Samantha was now 'toweling' off Barbara's pussy which seemed to be taking a lot of time.

"Um, well, the semester ends in three days, so, I guess I just have to keep hiding until then. I didn't want to turn down a present and like hurt anyone's feelings. But my guidance counselor was getting tired of having campus security deliver me to her half naked."

"Good thinking." Samantha smiled as she stepped back onto her spiked heels. Barbara reached for her robe, but Samantha shook her head as if to say no. Barbara froze and continued the interview naked.

"Boobilicious, my parents like a sensual summer for themselves; for my brother and I; for our extended visiting family; for their business associates; and for all our friends. My mother says it keeps my dad faithful and interested.

"We hire four French maids and four French grooms for ten weeks each summer in addition to our regular staff. Your duties will be to please the family and service the regular staff."

Samantha ran her hand slowly down the length of Barbara's body as she spoke, lingering on her mound and eventually fingering open the velvet lips to pull out her clit. Barbara felt every goose bump on her body tingle at the invasive girl's feather light touch. She began almost panting at the anticipation of what would come next with each stroke of the little beauty's hands.

"You will be paid $10,000 for the summer; you will be given a room that you share with all the summer help and your meals will be included free of charge. You will work Monday through Friday at noon and have weekends off plus the last two weeks of July when we are in Europe. If you choose to work the July 4th party, you will be paid an additional $5,000. If you last until August 10th when we go to Asia, you will be given an additional $2,500 media bonus and be invited back next summer. Your staff room has all the movie channels and all the current consoles, games and computers in addition to your own staff gym and spa. If you leave before August 11th, you will be paid minimum wage for every hour worked and be charged for your meals and housing then put in a taxi cab at your own expense with all photos taken of you and media returned to you."

Barbara could barely move thinking about the chance for $25,000 over the summer for a four and half day work week, housing, meals and vacation included (she was a bit forgetful and bad a math, she knew the number was near that amount.) The heat from Samantha's breath grew hotter as she moved closer and closer. Barbara was staring at the beautiful girl's lips when she felt the first finger enter her pussy.

"Lie down on the bench now for your mistress and spread your legs one to a side." Barbara did as she was instructed while Samantha never removed her hand. It was getting harder to think of the money, or of anyone catching them in the dorm's common showers or anything at all for that matter.

"The regular staff dress in typical serving attire and have typical serving duties. Alexander is the Butler and Margo is the Housekeeper. They will be your bosses. You will begin with a doctor's exam to make sure you are healthy enough to meet the demands of the family and staff. The exam will be witnessed by one of your bosses. Your uniform will be a French maid uniform that shows off these huge boobs and sweet ass. My father and brother require you to blow them multiple times daily; for staff Alexander uses a cane and Margo uses her hand. Wednesday's the estate has a skin only policy. Thursdays are motivational days. If you decline any request you are fired. You may leave the job at any time.

Barbara tingled with fire from her nipples to her nethers. She had never been touched by a girl before and the pretty Samantha was talented beyond imagination. Barbara was sweating, dripping and ready to say yes to anything just so that Samantha would bring her to orgasm and do it before they were caught.

"Now, lift your hips. I want to see how much you can fit before I decide whether or not to hire you!"

Just as Barbara raised her hips off the bench at Samantha's increased probing, Samantha's best friend, Snowy Hatfield entered the dorm bathroom jiggling her car keys. She walked over and stood next to the bench looking down at a completely naked Barbara being finger fucked. Snowy gave a sweeping look over Barbara's body before turning her platinum head to Samantha.

"Wow, a body really built like a Barbie doll. Teddy wasn't lying. Did this one pass the interview?" Barbara knew in the back of her head that she should be mortified over the scene of her naked spread eagle body and humiliated at being talked about as though she didn't matter...but, there was a building manipulation of her clit and her pussy driving any real thought out of her. Her body was actually squirming on the bench from the almost painful two handed assault on her clit and the unimaginable pleasure of her vagina.

"Not yet. You know how big my brother is. We don't want another Michelle incident like in High School. I want to make sure this one can take him." Sweat began to form between Barbara's breasts while Samantha's hands increased her mounting heat. She was sure even her eyes were bulging out of her head at the intensity of Samantha's manipulations. Her body was shivering as she was panting and squirming at the building pressure.

"Cool, let me help move it along." Snowy bent down and without even meeting Barbara's eyes, plunged two of her free fingers along with Samantha's fingers all into Barbara's pussy.

Barbara's orgasm was immediate and the most forceful of her entire life. Nothing had ever been so unexpected and sweet. She closed her eyes to block out the staring girls and savor every opening of her entire vessel. When she stopped shuddering, she would have melted at that moment into a molten puddle of naked release, if it were not for what happened next. Barbara's hips shot up off the bench as a finger tried to enter her anus.

"Looks like that might not work." Snowy looked at Samantha shaking her head. "Here, let me grab that body gel. If that doesn't work we can start the next interview. Lorraine has the candidate sitting naked on her lap in the staff lounge. She thought the table might help your assessment. Chancellor Taft said we could use the lounge. He's there to help if you need him." Snowy was still only acknowledging Samantha as she rose and walked over to the shower products. "Be a shame to pass on those tits though. Hmmm. Maybe bent over the bench would open it up?"

All the while they had been talking, Samantha had been trying to press her fingers into Barbara's little pink anus. Teddy had deflowered her anus the night of her birthday and she was just now beginning to able to sit erect again after four months.

"That man would do anything for my dad. He so kisses up to the trustees." Samantha was pulling the aroused Barbara up and moving her body over her lap and on her knees. She was manipulating Barbara's body in the most invasive and intimate manner while directing all her chatter at her friend.

"You might want the head hanging lower to get the ass up higher." Snowy said as she handed the shower gel to Samantha. Samantha squirted some on Barbara's hole and then pushed her head down towards the floor. Without so much as a hint of warning, she again pushed her finger into Samantha's anus. This time, she was able to get some movement. Barbara would have again shot up if the pretty girl wasn't holding down her head. Instead, she gulped for air and contracted her sphincter.

"Let's check with Lorraine, this one won't work. I really had been looking forward to Rachel and her magic tongue. It's too bad that she got that internship with the District Attorney yesterday." Snowy was walking towards leaving the dorm showers when the door swung open letting in two soon to be graduating seniors in towels. Barbara could only bear to look from the corner of her eye as she saw the two women look at her kneeling, bent naked body, ass out and over the lap of a fully clothed sorority president.

"Nice one, Boobilicious. Janine, maybe we should take this shower together?" The senior who spoke walked passed making sure to give Barbara a hard spank on her ass. The second girl gave her a nasty pinch. They entered the stall that Barbara had just exited and left the curtain open to watch.

"Samantha, I think like maybe we should do this another way like I dance for you or something?" Barbara was trying to put her head up, but Samantha was still using her weight to keep Barbara bent over.

"No, I have a better idea though my mother will definately enjoy someone who can pole dance during dinner again.

"If you continue to fight me, the job goes to someone else. You need to let me fuck your ass or the deal is off. Why don't you stand and touch your toes again." Samantha also gave her a spank as she stood back.

Barbara knew this was one of those moments her guidance counselor would tell her that she needed to stop and to think about consequences or call a friend if she was unsure of her usually poor judgment. She knew she should be studying for her native dances final. She didn't think her friends would understand the problem as they all had minimum wage jobs this summer and she was desperate for the money, the housing and the food while Samantha was really good at being bossy. Surely this humiliation would end soon and she would soon be in a nice comfy job where she had to blow people's noses and help them walk with their canes and hold their hands all summer.

Barbara rose from Samantha's lap to again bend over and expose her ass and pussy to the room. In only seconds she once again felt the cold gel on her crack immediately followed by the probing of Samantha's finger. Barbara did try and relax.

"Oooh, I love the mega tits hanging down. They look like edible dough melons. It would work better with a double penetration. It does on Christie here!" The voice that came from the shower was ended by the quick sound of a slap.

"Good idea." Samantha once again entered two fingers into Barbara's pussy and moved her thumb to work on the entry issues. Barbara immediately felt the Samantha's violations which paused only for a minute before beginning to explore and widen. Barbara had forgotten the intense impacting and teasing of anal sex. The effect immediately put her pussy on fire.

"Hey, it looks like we'll be getting the tits for summer after all!" Snowy yelled as she finally closed the door and returned to Samantha's side.

Barbara was trying to keep her sphincter relaxed and hoped the scene would end soon as she felt another surge coming on. "Am I hired?" She asked with her long wet blonde hair pooling all over the floor.

"Hmmm, just a few more tests. I want to see how deep we can go and evaluate the kissing?" Samantha pushed harder into Barbara as she reached over to pull her to a standing position and face the lockers. Samantha took a moment to use her free hand to push Barbara's hair back away from her chest and face all while keeping up her manipulations. Barbara's hands were now pressing on the shower wall and her legs spread wide apart. She felt herself again falling into Samantha's orgasmic induced mastery when the pretty girl reached over to plant a kiss on the bombshell.

The sound of booing entered the air just as the girls lips were to meet.

"No fair! No fair. Tease! We want to see!" The jeers brought about a raised eyebrow on Samantha. Then there came a smile.

"Would you like to test it out first, Ladies?" Barbara immediately knew that Samantha had no intention of ending her mauling titilation. She must have gotten half her thumb up into Barbara as well as at least three fingers.

The eager explorations had Barbara barely aware of the goings on around her. Any realities she was experiencing even lessened as Stephanie began using her fingers and thumb to explore her depths, then retreat to pound repeatedly and then repeat the exploration again. The heat was once again burning inside Barbara as she arched back and tilted her head up. It was then that Samantha began leading her around by manipulating her anus. Rather than pain, the increased movement and command increased Barbara's arousal tenfold. She tottered and tiptoed at Barbara's commanding hands until she was arched at the shower stall in front of the two wet also naked seniors.

Her arousal almost explodedw when two mouths joined in the assault on her quivering body. One shower senior began kissing her mouth with gentle tugs at her lips and tongue. The second senior lapped and sucked breasts. Barbara had never been so completely ravaged and so completely excited, ever. In a very short time, Barbara was again building an internal wave.

She felt the two seniors switch positions and eagerly returned the second kiss. The second senior's kiss was far more demanding than the first kiss and much hotter. Samantha must have sensed Barbara's reaction because at that moment she shot her entire thumb up to her knuckle into Barbara who then let out a small yelp. Barbara's yelp was followed by a gasp as the first senior began to nibble on her nipples. Samantha did not retreat and actually began to increase the rhythm of her pounding.

"So, how was the kiss, Ladies?" Samantha demanded even as she was pulling Barbara's face to her own. Barbara was barely aware of the affirmative replies before the hottest and most demanding kiss yet captured her. It was Samantha of course and Barbara felt her consciousness eagerly falling into the stronger woman along with the building wave of orgasm coming to a head. Her tongue replied without pause to the sweet demands of Samantha's and her lips were too overjoyed in their partnering. Barbara had never been kissed like this in her entire life and she loved it. Samantha's kiss increased the fire running wild inside every part of her body from the fingers and mouths bringing her orgasm from the depths of even her toes. Even Barbara's teeth danced to Samantha's magic tune. Sweat was pouring from Barbara as she felt two mouths again join in on the assault on her body. The second mouth now latched onto her clit. It danced immediately flicking and sucking away as the tidal wave finally and furiously crashed.

Barbara crashed with it sinking down and away from the kiss that she did not want to end. It was one of the seniors who caught her shuddering liquid body as fell into the shower floor dripping and awed under the water raining down.

Samantha lowered her gaze to view the panting and naked live Barbie doll. She took a card from her back pocket. She shook her long hair back over her shoulder and put the card down on Barbara's towel.

12