Frenemies with Benefits Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Quickly, she slipped out of the car, and trudged to her door, the awning above it barely hiding her from the icy water. She was fumbling in the dark for her keys, and finally stuck it in the door when she heard a car door slam, and soon a warm body was next to hers.

"Jennifer... I... I heard what you said."

She looked up at him, blinking as a little bit of rain trickled into her face, "...What did I say?" she asked, confused.

"To your dad... in the room... I was there. I heard what you said. I.. I know I shouldn't have listened.. I couldn't help it. I hope you're not angry."

Even in the dark, she knew her face was visibly darkened, her embarrassment almost bringing her to tears as she whispered, "I swear to God I didn't know you were there..."

"I know. That's why I'm here. You would have never... said it if you didn't mean it..."

Her eyes bore into his, "I did mean it... Every word."

The rain grew heavier as did their silence. Finally, Jennifer spoke again, "John, I can never be perfect, but I can promise you I will never... ever hurt you that way again... I just... I have come to realize a lot of things... and... I mean, John you must believe me. I lived with Shane for two years, and never, not once, did I cheat on him, and I didn't even love him..."

"You love me?" The words came quick and hushed from John's mouth, his eyes searching hers with more fervor than ever.

Taking a small step closer to him, letting the rain pour onto her, she looked at him with those fire eyes and said clearly, and even loudly, "Yes. I've never loved anyone the way I love you. I think... maybe I always have. I know I messed up, and I'll never be able to tell you how sorry I really am, but whether you take me back or not, I love you. And I'll never be able to stop, no matter how hard I try. I can't eat, can't sleep, can't... breathe. I'm giving my resignation on Monday. If leaving is what it takes to be less reminded of you, then..."

Before she could finish, John's mouth was searching hers. She was shocked into stillness, but only for a moment before she grasped him, her arms reaching around his neck as she tip-toed to try to be closer to him.

Reaching behind her, he turned her key and pushed the door open, his mouth never leaving hers before he picked her up, and carried her into her house, then to her room. Gently, he laid her down on the bed and climbed atop her as he started to peel the cold, drenched clothes off of her.

"John...." she muttered suddenly, "don't you think this is a little rash...shouldn't we talk about..."

His lips cut her off again as he mumbled into her mouth, "I love you, Jenny. And if you love me, too, that's all that matters."

She whispered against his lips, "I do..." before he cut her off again, his tongue seeking hers. He began to lift her sweater from her, then her pants. He kissed her legs as they became revealed, and she wiggled under him to help him.

She laid before him, her milky skin seeming to glow as the moonlight hit her from in between the blinds of her window. Quickly taking his own drenched clothing on, he traced patterns on her stomach, making his way up to her bra covered breasts.

He held them, his thumbs rubbing her already hard nipples through the material as he kissed the delicate line of her cleavage. She sighed, her eyes closing and hands going into his wet hair.

He reached under her back and the hooks of her bra off of each other and pulled it off. Tossing it aside, he took a nipple into his mouth, receiving a gasp from her as the warmth of his mouth shocked her cold skin. His tongue began to swirl around her, and she thought she would come unglued. Her panties were quickly becoming soaked from something other than water, and the warmth quickly spread between her legs.

Soon, he was reaching there, feeling her over her panties, the silky, wet material letting the warmth of his hands through. She moaned, and whimpered, "John.. touch me.."

He smiled against her skin, still making love to her breasts, and mumbled against her, "I am, Jen."

She lifted her hips against his wandering hand and moaned trying to show him what she needed. He obliged, dipping his hands into her panties and feeling her heat as he slipped his fingers in-between her slit. She groaned, and lifted again, searching for him, her need growing by the second.

Soon, he grew irritated with the constraint of her panties, so he slipped them off of her, her naked body laying before him. He groaned at the sight of her, and slipped his finger into her hot entrance, feeling tighter than he'd remembered.

She gasped, feeling a second finger join the first, and she pulled him to her, her tongue passionately dancing with his as her juices seeped onto his fingers. His kisses trailed down her neck and shoulders, where she loved for them to be, and he sucked her delicate skin, licking and nibbling here and there as his fingers continued to pump into her, his thumb brushing her clit.

The hard length of him was pressed against her stomach, and she reached down and wrapped her hand around him, slowly pumping. He groaned into her neck, and gently bit her as she circled her thumb around the head of his throbbing member.

Moaning, he begged, "Jenny.. I need you."

Her eyes met his as she whispered, "Then take me."

He pulled his cock away from her hands and positioned himself at her entrance, slowly guiding himself into her creamy center. They gasped in unison as he filled her up, her insides clenching around him as he pushed to the hilt. He pulled out almost all the way, her juices glistening on him, then moved back in ever so slowly.

Their eyes connected, and they made love. She wrapped her legs around him, trying to push him deeper, and their hips would meet as they groaned and responded to one another. Her nails clenched his back as she lifted to meet him, his tempo picking up as he moved faster into her tunnel.

He palmed her breast, and kissed her neck as she moaned under his touches. Each time he tweaked her nipple, her nails would dig harder into him, her eyes shutting tighter in pleasure.

She opened her legs wider as he began to move harder inside her, then moved one of her legs over his shoulder, opening up even more to him. He gasped as his penetration moved deeper, and she began to buck against him, both of them needing more of each other, lost in passion. Reaching down, he stroked her clit in rhythm to his thrusts.

"John... Ooohhhh... John... I..." She began to tighten around him, slowly trying to milk him as her climax neared. He moved from her neck to her lips as he kissed her, connecting with her in every way possible as their tongues intertwined.

She moaned into his mouth, and he breathed against hers, "Jenny... Oh.. God.. Jen.."

In that moment, they let go together, their cries echoing as she screamed his name in passion, and he groaned in pleasure. Pumping one last time, he emptied completely into her as she continued to spasm around him, her cries soon falling into whimpers. He rolled off of her, exhausted, but she soon joined him again, her head resting on his chest.

"I love you, Jenny," he whispered against her damp hair.

"I love you, too," she sighed sleepily before they both drifted off.

A call awoke them in the all too early morning. Her gravelly voice answered, "Hello?"

"It's Mike. Dad's ok. He made it through the night, and they said they'd keep him under close surveillance, but that he'd be ok. They've moved him to a different room..."

"We'll be there as soon as we can," Jennifer assured him.

"....We?"

She blushed. Mike couldn't see her, but John could, and he'd heard the question. "Yeah...John and I."

"Good," Mike's satisfied smile was audible, "see you soon."

They hung up, and Jennifer was up, stretching and looking for clothes. John's hands soon came around her waist, and he kissed her neck, "Do we have to go right now?"

She laughed and sighed, "Yes, John. We need to see Dad. Besides, after that we have all day....."

***************

One year later

Jenny:

She was gathering paper's in her office. It was late. The end of the work day had come and gone, but there was more work to do before she had to leave. She heard the door open behind her, and she turned, "Why, Mr. Tate... what brings you here so late in the day?"

"Well...." he started, "Is it ok if I come in? I don't want to interrupt if you're busy.."

"No, it's fine, come in."

He shut the door, and stood in front of her, "I have a favor to ask..."

"Mr. Tate, you manage a completely different department than me.. What could I do for you?"

He leaned forward and lightly kissed her lips, his tongue flicking against hers before murmuring, "Well, Mrs. Tate, I've been locked up in my office all alone today. I'm in great need of some... companionship," he lifted her up, and sat her on the edge of her desk, her skirt riding up past her knees as he moved between her legs, feeling her silky thighs.

She smiled as he gasped when he reached her naked pussy. His lips came down hungrily on hers, and she sighed as his fingers explored her inner lips. Soon she was moaning under his knowing fingers, and right as she began to tighten around him, he pulled away.

"I have work of my own to finish up, and I know you do too. I won't bother you any longer, Mrs. Tate."

Her eyes narrowed at him as he moved to the door and turned only to wave goodbye at her. She growled, "Fuck you, Tate."

"Mmmmm, please do, Jenny."

Her eyebrow raised at their familiar banter, "Oh, trust me, I will."

*

The End

Please comment and let me know what you think.

12