Fresh Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Isabel was already in the cabin somewhere. Brad heard her steps coming from deep within and returning to the open door, where she appeared smiling broadly and looking at him with her puppy eyes.

"One second," Brad said to her, and he quickly moved the 4WD over to the cabin, grabbed his bag and locked the vehicle up.

The entry to the cabin was the annex section that was attached to the caravan. There was an open bathroom door with a toilet visible. Isabel was standing in a living area with her arms behind her back and her chest forward, still grinning as she was obviously waiting. Brad pointed to the toilet, and she nodded. He found that room to be surprisingly spotless. It was sparkling clean and there was a fresh floral aroma in the air. There was a pile of fluffy towels on a stand beside the shower cubicle. There was a vanity with soaps and a mirrored cabinet stocked with a range of toiletries. It was certainly well set up for any female occupants, and had items for men as well.

"This is very clean," he said to Isabel when he approached her sitting on a long blanketed couch. There was a polished wooden dining set and a fully equipped kitchen.

"Yes, it is very clean," Isabel replied, standing and peering up at him. There were even fresh flowers in a vase on the bench and more in the bedroom.

Brad took Isabel's hand and led her to the bedroom. He turned her to face him with her back to the bed. He lifted her chin and kissed her lips. "It's been years since I've been with someone so young and pretty," he said to her. "Haven't had much of this at all lately."

"You can have me now," she uttered softly. "You can have everything you've been thinking about today... however you want me," she added sensually, looking directly into his eyes.

Brad's penis firmed instantly. It lifted and hardened almost painfully at the look of her; at the slight parting of her lips and the total submission in her stare.

He claimed her. He lowered her to the bed and dropped on top of her, forcing her legs open with his thighs and grinding his bulge into her crotch during another deep, searching kiss. Her legs had fallen aside and her arms had flopped above her head. She was twirling hair in her fingers as he knelt up and ripped his shirt off. Her eyes widened as they caressed his chest, and she let out a tiny giggle.

Brad undid the buttons of her dress and opened it. He left it parted either side of her on the bed and looked at her breasts. They had goose-bumps and her nipples were tight. He cupped both mounds and thumbed the firm little raspberries. She was watching his hands. She hummed softly as he bent to one nipple and sucked it into his mouth. He had to move down the bed to get at them, and he worked his jeans and shorts down and pulled her little chequered panties from her legs while sucking from one nipple to the other.

He moved back to her lips and tasted them. Her legs had fallen open again and he felt between them to find her very wet. Lowering down fully on top of her, he curled his hips, entering her and surging up inside of her. She bit his lip and her fingernails dug into his back. He withdrew and then surged again, lifting her slender body and thrusting deep into it.

Brad kept the pretty young face in his hands so he could kiss those cherry-bomb lips at will. He supported his upper body on his elbows and cradled her head while humping with his lower body, building a steady rhythm. He had been aroused all day so it was difficult to be controlled and patient. He wanted to just take her selfishly, and he could have. She was clinging to his back with those painted nails but her legs were limp either side of his, and what he wanted; what he needed, was there for the taking.

Brad lost all control. A frenzy of powerful thrusts ended in a tremendous climax that had him crushing the slender young thing to his body and trying to fill her with the burst of ecstasy that exploded from within him.

When the climax abated he held her face again, smoothing her hair aside and kissing her clumsily. "Oops—lost it a bit there."

She took a breath under his weight. "That's okay. It was nice."

Brad was still firm and still inside of her. He withdrew and inserted again. Her eyes closed and slowly opened.

She grinned. "Come shower with me? We're all sweaty now."

Brad rolled his pelvis a few more times slowly and deliberately. Her eyes softly closed once more and she gripped his head and undulated against him. They were indeed sweaty and their bodies slipped and squished together. He slowed his action and kissed her open mouth. "You want to shower now?" he asked, grinding into her again, playfully that time.

She nodded. "You can have me again later... the sheets are satin and we can be completely nude together."

Her dress was still clinging to her shoulders. Brad's jeans and boxer shorts were around one of his ankles. They were both less than fresh smelling from a hot day in a car. They were lying on a scratchy bedspread with clean satin sheets beneath.

Brad led the way to the shower. Isabel gathered her underwear and followed. She brought the tiny garment into the shower and washed and rinsed it while Brad washed himself. He then helped to wash her lovely body. He did her back, and she squirmed against him as he washed her breasts and played with them a little. She then turned within his cuddle and felt his chest, tracing lines in the definition of his slight yet muscular physique; first his pecs and then down and around the square pillows of his abdominal muscles, and then lower to grip and hold his erection as he kissed her under the spray of the water.

"But not here... not like this," she whispered to him. He claimed her with powerful arms around her body and huge hands gripping her bottom, lifting her against the glass shower screen and holding her there.

***

Isabel protested outwardly but was on fire inwardly. She guided the head of his penis into position and as she was lowered it entered her. She was being held firmly in place with her legs on either side of Brad's hips, and the length of his penis slowly moving in and out of her. She was also being kissed. He didn't seem to be building in intensity; more so just enjoying the feel of her. The deep, slow thrusting was steadily nurturing another orgasm for her though. She clung to his shoulders and bit on one of them as it threatened to overflow, and then she cried out as the delightful sensation gripped her belly and thumped through her.

She was held firmly in place against the shower screen by the man she was clinging to. He had stopped thrusting and held himself fully inside of her. She turned her head to rest upon his shoulder again. Her arms relaxed around his neck. She was sitting in his big hands and her legs hung limply from there until he withdrew his erect member and lowered her to her feet.

This was not new. Isabel had been allowed to keep lots of different men. Papa encouraged it. He was pleased when there were new women's things for Isabel to choose from; maybe a pretty dress or some make-up or perfume. He understood about men and women, and that she needed to have boyfriends. She had been allowed to keep past boyfriends for up to a week before Boy killed them.

No past boyfriend had been as nice as this one though. Isabel lay awake, snuggled back against Brad's firm, athletic body. She had a hand resting upon his powerful thigh. His lean stomach and lightly haired chest were pressed against her back. His arm was cuddling her close with his big hand covering one of her breasts. He was again erect, and she squirmed a little and guided his penis back into her very wet opening. It was after three in the morning and he had been sleeping. She had been thinking about him and rubbing herself. His erection had occurred in his sleep.

He kissed her neck as he moved within her. She ground against his thrusts, reaching back to hold his head, and arching her hips to invite all of him inside.

Isabel reached that dreamy morning orgasm quickly and when her new boyfriend released her body, spent from his own climax, she turned to cuddle up to his chest. It was still several hours until dawn. Boy always woke early when he had a kill to do.

The steady breathing of the man beside her returned and she lay awake beside him, fiddling with his chest hair and thinking if she should, or not. She had never defied Papa before but she wanted to. She didn't so much want to keep this man as she wanted for him to keep her. She wanted to go to the city. She wanted to go there with him.

"Wake up," she whispered, shaking him gently.

He stirred. "What? What is it, Isabel."

He had woken with her name still in his mind. She smiled. "Let's go!"

"Go?"

"Yes. Let's go now—please?"

She had gotten up on her knees. He sat, rubbing at his face and yawning.

"Right now?" There was a curtained window behind them. He peered out. "It's the middle of the night."

Isabel was pulling her clothes on in the dark. "Come on we have to hurry."

"But why? What's the rush?"

Lies were easy. All boyfriends had to be lied to. "It's just that those men are so creepy. I want to go before they wake up. Please, can we?"

Brad was searching for clothes too. Isabel helped him.

"But we have to be quiet," she whispered. "And no lights!"

***

Brad's adrenalin was surging. He didn't really know why, but the girl seemed extremely worried and he wanted to help her. He had to agree that the two men had looked creepy, and if the thought of seeing them again was so frightening, he needed to make sure it didn't happen.

He left cash on the dining table. He would not leave without paying. She was pulling him along, shushing him and making him sneak quietly from the cabin to the 4WD. The orange flash of hazard lights lit up the driveway when he beeped it open. She carefully pulled her door closed, cringing at the slight sound it made. He did the same.

There was no sound or movement from the house at the back of the service station. "Can you start it quietly?" the girl whispered.

"Not really. It's a diesel. It's pretty loud."

She searched behind, in the direction of the buildings. Turning back, she whispered anxiously again. "Well when you start it you have to drive fast, okay? Really fast!"

Brad nodded, his teeth gritted, his blood thumping in his ears. The girl looked absolutely horrified.

He turned the key and the engine ground and fired up immediately. The silence of the cool night air was shattered. A light came on in the house and a curtain moved as he floored the accelerator and surged backwards towards the candy striped awning. The front door of the service station opened and the old man appeared. Brad pulled the gear lever into drive and floored the accelerator again. He spun out of the driveway and powered onto the road, glancing back to see headlights swing around from the big old workshop. Isabel screamed and gripped his arm. The other vehicle pulled up in front of the service station then burst onto the road in pursuit of them.

"Hurry! Hurry!" Isabel implored of him, clinging tight and watching out the back window. Brad had driven some rally, and the company 4WD was not underpowered. He had the driving lights on, illuminating the night, and the feel of the fingernails digging into his arm made him grin through his teeth, still gritted in tension but morphing into exhilaration. The road was broad, smooth and straight. He had the speedo tipping 150 kph. The headlights in the rear-view got smaller and smaller. The girl squeezing his arm squealed in delight.

A turn-off flew by with a sign post Brad didn't quite catch, but it could have been Athol Grove. He thought it might have been. "Did we miss your turn-off?" he asked Isabel.

She kissed his cheek and cuddled up to his shoulder. He patted her knee and gripped her thigh affectionately. "I don't know. I think there are other turn-offs later," she answered him. "I don't care anyway. I don't care where we go!"

Brad didn't care at that point either. The last few years of his marriage had been hard. He and his ex had fallen out of love and hung in there for the children; a young teen boy and girl. That last year, they had slept in different bedrooms and Brad had practiced total celibacy. In the year since actually moving out of the house, he had had two or three dates and only one sexual encounter, which happened while very drunk. Isabel looked like a teen but was apparently twenty-three, which was significantly older than his kids; enough so that it didn't seem too wrong to be having sex with her. She was smart and witty, and completely adorable, and she was all over him.

Brad had no idea where the road was heading. It was spearing off into the crisp starry night. There was sufficient moonlight to see that the mallee scrub was still with them. There had not been another turn-off and it had been about half an hour since the one that had flashed by at a hundred and fifty clicks.

What the heck—we'll end up somewhere or other. There's got to be another town out here somewhere, he figured, squeezing the slender thigh of his lovely passenger and earning a nice smile by the light of his instrument console.

***

Boy thumped a massive fist down, squashing a frog. "It's not fair," he grumbled, picking up the squishy green blob and throwing it against the corrugated iron wall of the workshop. He kicked a metal bucket and sent nuts and bolts scattering across the oily concrete floor. He would be in trouble for that later but he didn't care. "It's just not fair!" he said again, sulking, and he kicked the empty wooden box that the delivery guy had brought the hydraulic ram in, sending it hurling through the air and out the door into the back of the F100 pickup.

Boy had seen the delivery guy in the shower with Girl. He had watched through a hole he had drilled in the wall that Papa and Girl didn't know about. The delivery guy had the big, round shoulder muscles that were really meaty and easy to cook. His thighs were huge for roasting with onion and potato. Boy wiped at some drool that had seeped from his mouth. The guy was young enough to still be tender. Not as tender as a girl, but still juicy and tasty.

There was a scream that pierced the morning air, making Boy look to the kitchen window. Papa was beating on Mama again. He had her by the throat, pinned against the fridge. Boy wondered whether Mama had any meatloaf left. It was the only way to cook up old man flesh, or old woman flesh for that matter. You had to mince it and make it into a loaf or rissoles or something.

Mama came tumbling out the back door and landed face-first in the vegetable garden. Boy waited until she had pulled herself to her feet then he booted her and sent her sprawling on the ground again. He laughed. She had a bloody nose and she was cowering from him with an arm raised to protect her head as he threatened to beat on her like Papa taught him. It was usual to beat on Mama when Girl was bad. No one was allowed to beat on Girl but someone had to be punished, and it was Mama's fault for not teaching Girl right.

"It's your fault, Mama," Boy said, and he smacked her across the back of the head, sending her face-first into the tomato bushes again.

"Where you at, Boy?" It was Papa calling, and Boy hurried on into the house to get his breakfast. The sun was coming up and he was hungry.

***

Brad hit the brakes and skidded to a halt at an unmarked crossroad. Isabel had been sleeping. She yawned and rubbed at her eyes. "Any ideas?" he asked her.

"What time is it?"

Brad pointed to the clock on the radio display. It was after eight. He turned the radio on and searched through to find nothing other than classical music. A family of wallabies hopped from the green roadside grass and stopped on the road straight ahead, twitching their noses in interest it seemed.

Isabel stretched. The look on her face was one of utter contentment as she smiled lightly across at Brad. "Are you going to keep me?"

Brad chuckled, shaking his head. "Um—what if I said yes?"

Her smile broadened.

"What do you mean, keep you? What does that mean exactly?"

She swung around sideways in her seat, tucking her legs up. Brad noticed she had on different panties; pink ones.

"I could be your girlfriend. Do you have a house or an apartment?"

"An apartment."

"I like apartments best," she said. "Do you have a double bed?"

Brad nodded, his eyes rolling slowly down then back up again.

She bit her lip. "Do you want me?" she asked sweetly.

This was completely nuts but, "Yes, I want you," he replied simply and honestly. "Of course I want you!"

Her smile beamed. "I think there's a town if you turn right. I remember that water tower."

There was an old wooden water tank on a stand that fed a stock watering trough. The wallabies were drinking from a puddle where the trough was dripping onto the ground.

Brad figured she must have carried spare panties in her cotton shoulder bag. The ones she had on were pretty. He squeezed her thigh again, nearly touched them when she squirmed a little. She took a jelly snake from her bag and broke it in half, offering him a piece. He was hungry. He squeezed again, reaching in further between her legs and feeling her more deliberately that time; feeling her moist heat through the soft cotton fabric of her underwear.

The past few years without a woman had been too long. Brad had had enough of being alone. He had never been the type to pick up at the pub or anything. Unless he had a steady girlfriend he would be getting no sex at all, and here was a beautiful, incredibly sexy young woman who wanted him to take her home to keep. Hell yes! As soon as he found a road with a sign pointing the heck out of the endless mallee scrub he would be headed straight for home.

"What about your things though?" He thought just then of that practicality. They would need to stop at her place to get her stuff.

Her cheeks reddened. "Um. Can you buy me some dresses? And maybe another pair of sandals? I could get a job and pay you back."

"Of course. But it's no problem to call in at your place. Once we work out where we are."

"No—it's okay. It would be best to just leave my stuff," she said, pleading a little.

Brad wasn't sure if she was maybe scared of going home or perhaps embarrassed. He decided to drop the subject. He could spring for a new wardrobe. The idea of what she might buy to wear was intriguing. He squeezed her fingers. She had pulled his hand into her lap and was holding it there.

"You really want to keep me?" she asked sweetly. Her eyes were big and dreamy.

He smiled. "Oh yeah. I really want to keep you, Isabel."

Her chest lifted and she expelled a big breath of contentment. "I'll even cook meat for you," she said, as if that was something huge.

Being cooked for was something that hadn't occurred to Brad. He enjoyed his meat but was game to try whatever. "Or we could eat vegetarian."

She just kept staring at him, pressing his hand into her lap.

He drove on into the morning, answering her questions about where he lived and what he did with his days, about his job and his friends and what he did at night and for fun. She offered nothing of her own life but he was okay with that for now. He had settled on the idea of taking a mystery girl home with him. Sometime later would be soon enough to work out who she was. She would probably open up about that in time; in her own time, Brad considered. He had taken her for a runaway when he had first seen her. She was alone, hitchhiking, with no money. He was probably not far off the mark with the idea she was trying to get away from something in her life.

***

Late in the morning they finally rolled into a dusty little hick town. It was much the same as Kangaroo Flat only there was no service station, just a pub and general store, with no houses and no bitumen stretch between the speed signs.