Fresh Off The Bus 3 Ch. 1

Story Info
Ann Dutton brings other young beauties to audition.
7.1k words
4.44
186.2k
62

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An E&I Enterprises Story

* * * * *

Kim's story

Prologue:

The three secretaries squirmed in their chairs as the well dressed black men moved through the office towards the meeting room. These meetings of the inner circle of E&I enterprises happened about once a month and the women weren't used to being in the presence of so many powerful men at once. Each of them prayed they would be asked to service one or more of the men when the meeting was over.

"Welcome gentlemen," said Solomon King as Bull held the door for the men.

The men all took their seats and gave the state of their departments reports with Solomon interjecting questions or comments from time to time. Eventually the speeches made their way around the table to Tyrone Jones.

Tyrone cleared his throat. He was head of E&I Modeling which was a front for the adult entertainment aspects of E&I Enterprises. "The state of E&I Modeling is excellent," said Tyrone. "Revenues have increased 4% since last month. Our websites and magazines have now captured 51% of the adult market locally and 6% nationally. Enhanced men are slowly replacing regular men as models and actors. A recent internet pole shows that 97% of subscribers believe black men are better endowed and have more stamina then whites.

The only problem is the recruiting of fresh young women. The appetites of our internet subscribers to see innocent young women turned into sluts is insatiable. It takes some time to seduce and/or blackmail them. However, an employee, Ann Dutton has come up with a brilliant idea to recruit some new talent."

"Yes," said Solomon stroking his goatee. "I'm looking forward to meeting some of this new talent. Your up Henry. I've saved you for last."

Henry McGraw, the only white man in the room shuffled his papers. Henry had been a brilliant chemistry student until he got expelled for making the date rape drug. He had gone to work for a drug lord setting up drug labs throughout the city until Solomon recruited him to duplicate the X-serum. He was not the only white man working for E&I, but he was the only "enhanced" one and the only one allowed into the innercircle.

"Financially after expenses, research, and expansion funds, we only have enough to produce 10 shots of the X--serum a month. That number is expected to double in 18 months. Unfortunately, it still costs a million dollars to produce each shot with no sign of the cost coming down in the near future. The other problem with the x-serum is that its benefits are not passed on to our progeny. Research on a super X-serum is still a long ways off."

"And the Y-serum?" asked Solomon. The Y-serum was a female version of the X-serum.

"Yes," said Henry smirking in triumph at the group. "I am pleased to announce that a prototype Y-serum has been developed." Henry waited while a few of the men gave him a smattering of applause. "Please gentlemen," he continued. "the final version is still a ways off. The prototype is non-permanent and has no regenerative affects. However it does have two features that may be of use to us. The first effect is that it causes women to be in a constant state of arousal, thus weakening their will power. The second effect is that the female hormones in the prototype cause males to have erection problems. I haven't decided whether to call this Xcite or Anti-Viagra." He paused while the men laughed. "The other benefit is that it may be ingested and it relatively cheap to produce."

"Excellent," said Solomon. "I believe we've found a solution to your recuitment problem Tyrone."

********************

The door of the bus opened and the girl walked out, staring in awe at the towering skyline of New York City.

"I want to see, I want to see," said the girl behind her pushing her way out.

Five girls exited the bus and moved out of the way for the other passengers. They looked around at the masses of people on the sidewalk, the traffic, and the immense buildings.

"Looking for me?"

The girls turned and squealed with delight as Ann Dutton ran up to engage them all in a group hug. She was followed by a well-dressed, handsome black man with a grin on his face.

"Oh Ann," said Lara Sadler, the current Miss Teen Idaho. "It's so nice to see you. I hope you don't hate me."

"Of course not Lara," replied Ann. "I couldn't fulfill my duties for the pageant so they removed me from the post." In truth, the judges had received compromising pictures of Ann with the black men she worked with.

"It was all mysterious and hush hush," said Lara, "but I'm happy for you. You look fantastic, so elegant."

"Thanks," said Ann. She was wearing business professional attire to impress the girls. They were all eighteen, but Ann felt so much older then her peers as their naive faces stared at her in awe of her new life in the big city. "This is Latrell," said Ann introducing the handsome black man. "He is chief photographer for E&I modeling."

"A pleasure," said Latrell smiling and nodding at the girls. "I see potential in all of you. You're all going to make a lot of money."

The girls all looked thrilled. "Alright here is our itinerary," said Ann. "Our benefactor is putting you all up in one of his townhouses. We'll go drop your stuff off and then you'll have some time to rest before I pick you up for dinner tonight. Tomorrow, we'll be doing interviews and take some test shots of you all, then you can have the rest of the day to sight see. If all goes well by the end of the week some or all of you might have some nice fat modeling contracts to sign. Our benefactor, Mr Solomon King is one of the wealthiest men in New York. He has connections in the music industry, broadway, and even films. He is the man who can make all your dreams come true."

The girls beamed and some applauded. "This way," said Latrell pointing towards a large limousine parked at the corner. The girls eyes grew wide at the sight of the limo and they locked arms and walked over to the car. "Any guilt?" asked Latrell pulling Ann aside.

"Not at all," said Ann, her forced smile turning into a smirk. "I hate all those bitches. You don't know how cutthroat pageants get. I guarantee that little bitch Lara gloated when she heard about my losing the Teen Idaho crown."

********************

Tyrone checked the live feeds to make sure everything was working properly. He glanced at the counter on his screen. Close to a thousand people had logged on to see the new girls. His screen showed a map of the townhouse. He clicked on the rooms. making sure the hidden cameras were all working at the E&I voyeurcam website. The townhouse was an old dormitory. It had four bedrooms, a bathroom with a large group shower, and a small kitchen. He clicked on the foyer link just as the door opened and the first of the girls walked in quickly followed by the others. His cock started stiffening as he saw the innocent young beauties.

********************

Kim's Story:

Kim Preston followed the rest of the girls into the posh New York restaurant. The others were all paired up into their little clicks. Kim wasn't popular among the girls and she didn't give a shit. She was a loner and her only concern in life was getting the hell out of Idaho. The others considered Kim a slut, but she wasn't. A slut slept with anyone, Kim only slept with men who could further her career, like the pageant judges and she hadn't actually fucked them. She had gotten by with giving two of them blow jobs. If she had gotten to a third judge, she might be the reigning queen and not Lara Sadler.

And speaking of men who could further her career. Solomon King, was the biggest, handsomest, black man she had ever seen. He had a sexy goatee and a shaved head that made him look virile. His expensive tailored suit and his very demeanor seemed to exude wealth and masculinity. Kim knew an opportunity when she saw it and made sure she had a seat beside him at the table.

Other then Ann and the five girls there were two men at the table. One was Solomon the other was Tyrone Jones. He wasn't a good looking man, but he was also very powerfully built and Kim labled him as opportunity number two should Solomon not pan out. The waiter was also a tall, muscular black man named Rashidi. He was a good waiter even to the point where he kept their glasses constantly full of water. A grossly obese black man, apparently Mr King's bodyguard, stood by the door, but did not join them for dinner.

Dinner went well. Kim flirted with Solomon every chance she got. Tyrone gave a short speech about what he wanted from his girls. Solomon also gave a speech and welcomed them to E&I Enterprises. The only sour note occurred after dinner. Rashidi was serving coffee and spilled some on Michelle's purse.

"You stupid ni....," she said pausing for a second before resuming, "nincompoop." But the damage was done, Solomon and Tyrone were both staring at her with narrowed eyes and smirks on their faces. Thankfully, things quickly returned to normal.

"So Kim," said Solomon sipping his coffee. "What was your talent?"

"I'm a dancer."

"Great," he said. "In my organization there are lots of positions for dancers."

"I know all sorts of positions," she responded batting her eye lashes at him.

He paused and gave her a look that made her think she was being assessed. Kim's looks and body drove men wild. She had brown eyes, straight black hair, and a small upturned nose that men found cute. She was tall with long, firm, dancers legs and she had worn a short skirt to show them off. Her breasts were big and full, with long pointy nipples. The boys back home couldn't keep their hands off them and she doubted if the men of New York would be any different.

"What are your goals Kim?" asked Solomon.

"Just to get out of Idaho Mr. King," she replied. "I'd do anything to get out of Idaho."

"Excellent," he said and she felt his big, strong hand rest on her knee under the table. She didn't remove it. "What do you like best about New York so far?"

"The skyline I think," she said a shiver running up her spine. Kim suddenly realized she was very horny, probably the horniest she had ever been in her life. She squirmed in her seat and noticed the other girls were squirming too. 'They must be getting impatient,' she thought.

"The view from my penthouse is exquisite."

"I'd like to see it some time."

"How about tonight after dinner?" he asked.

"I'd like that very much," she replied, hiding her grin of triumph by looking down at the other girls around the table. Men were so easily manipulated. She had heard that black men really liked white women and she didn't think Solomon would of missed a chance to fool around with one. However, Kim didn't really want to fuck a black man. She would talk him into a blow job. Most men are so desperate for a good blow, they'll take one over sex any time. Solomon would be putty in her hands. She would suck his dick and after a couple of minutes, it would leak a few drops of semen into her mouth, and she would spit it out as he fell fast asleep.

Kim paused in her scheming to look around at the other girls. Most was in their own little worlds, probably fantasizing about being big famous models. Tracy wasn't at the table and she finally spotted her talking to one of the best looking white guys Kim had ever seen. Tracy wasn't a slut, but was one of those girls who always had a man on her arm. Though, the way she was flirting with the guy made her think she would be getting her pussy stuffed that night and the itch Kim had in her pussy almost made her reconsider sleeping with Solomon. A nice stiff dick was just what she needed.

Lara was listening raptly to Ann Dutton. She seemed fascinated with the woman. Too fascinated. Kim had never seen Lara with a guy and was beginning to wonder about her. The other girls were talking to Tyrone or amongst themselves.

Solomon stood up from the table and the rest of the girls followed. He pulled Ann aside and said, "Kim here will be going with me. I'll have her back later."

"Of course sir," said Ann.

Kim was a little surprised. Ann showed absolutely no expression on her face. The Ann Dutton she remembered from the pageant was shy and innocent, practically a virgin. The new Ann didn't even seemed shocked that her boss was taking home a white girl he had just met.

Kim followed Solomon out to his limo and the other girls didn't even notice she wasn't with them until they got to their own limo. Kim spared them a glance as the fat black man held the door for her. The girls were staring back at her in shock. Michelle had a look of disgust on her face that spoke volumes. Kim didn't care, she was leaving them behind.

They were silent as the limo left the restaurant and turned onto 5th avenue. Solomon sat across from her doing nothing but studying her face and body. Kim had expected him to be all over her as soon as they were in the car. She found herself somewhat disappointed, but contented herself with staring out the window at the passing scenery. In no time at all, the limo pulled in front of a large building facing Central Park.

"You live here?" she asked staring at the lavish building.

"Yes my dear," replied Solomon. "I own the building. The entire top floor is my apartment."

"Oh geez," she said through her teeth. Why did he have to be black? She would have no problem living in a place like this. A couple good blow jobs and she could be moving her stuff in within a week.

The three entered a large glass elevator on the outside of the building. Bull pressed the button for the top floor and the elevator began to ascend.

Kim's jaw fell open as the panorama of central park opened up before her with the famous illuminated skyline of Manhattan behind that. The elevator stopped and opened, Kim followed Solomon and Bull out into the hall. The hall only had two doors.

"Thank you Bull I won't need you any more tonight," said Solomon. Bull nodded and headed down the hall to the furthest door.

Solomon turned and unlocked the other door to the penthouse apartment. They had entered a huge luxuriously decorated living room. To the left was a large balcony overlooking Central Park. The balcony curved around to the West and she could see a bridge off in the distance. A hot tub, green house, and a bird cage were out on the balcony.

"Impressed?" asked Solomon.

"Good god yes."

"I'm going to go slip into something a little more comfortable." He headed towards a large bedroom, quickly returning wearing a knee length robe with an impressive bulge in the crotch and she assumed it must have tented out. He walked over to a well stocked bar and began pouring them some wine.

"You ever been in a hot tub before?" said Solomon handing her a glass.

"No," said Kim.

"Why don't you go change and I'll fire it up."

"But I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"We will go in our birthday suits. Don't worry, no one can see us and the bubbles will protect our modesty."

Solomon pointed towards a large bathroom and she entered it shutting the door. Kim quickly stripped and checked herself out in the mirror. She grabbed her long nipples and tugged them into full erectness. A shiver of pleasure from touching her own nipples traveled up her spine and she moaned. Kim couldn't remember being this horny and if Solomon insisted on it, she'd probably give in and fuck him. If not, she be shoving her own fingers in her pussy the first chance she got.

Kim came out in a towel and walked out onto the balcony. The greenhouse contained stunted little trees that were both elegant and beautiful. The cage held a magnificent bird of prey.

Solomon was already in the tub, a cigar in his mouth and a drink sitting next to him. His biceps were almost as large as her waist. Kim climbed up and sat on the rim in her towel. She looked out at the skyline on New York in awe. She stood up and removed the towel. Solomon's eyes flickered down her body quickly and then returned to her face as she slid under the water. He seemed to enjoy studying her facial reactions.

"What is it you desire Kim?" asked Solomon.

"To get out of Idaho."

"I can arrange that," he replied. "What do I get in return."

"How about a blow job?"

The black man's eyebrows shot up at her boldness. "You ever suck on a black cock before?"

"No, but give me a job at your agency and I just might give it a try."

"That depends. Are you any good?"

"I can get a man off in five minutes."

"That's because you've only sucked on white boy's dicks," he said laughing. It confused Kim. By this time she was normally halfway through the blow job. Solomon didn't appear to be in any hurry. "Tell you what, if you can get me off in fifteen minutes, I'll give you a years contract at E&I modeling."

Kim snorted. She had started to think she was out of her league, but now she was on familiar ground. "That's easy Mr. King. Can I use my hands?"

"You may use everything at your disposal my dear."

Kim was ready to start when a thought occurred to her. "And if I can't?"

"Then I get full access to your body for the rest of the evening," said Solomon. "and you have to suck my bodyguard off."

Kim's face turned pale at the thought of the obese black man. She felt sick picturing him with his shirt off let alone sucking on his penis.

"Tell you what," said Solomon. "We'll up the stakes. Let's make it a five year contract and I'll give you ten thousand dollars."

Kim's heart skipped a beat and her eyes opened as wide as saucers. Up until that point she had always been confident in her oral abilities. She had gotten the two pageant judges off in under five minutes and her boyfriend who was used to her blow jobs could last seven. There was no way he could last fifteen, but he seemed so smug and full of himself. The man exuded self-confidence and masculinity. Still, fifteen minutes and she could even use her hands. "Mr King, I accept."

"Are you sure? Last chance."

"Yes, I'm sure," she replied though she was filled with doubts. "I'm the best cock sucker in Idaho."

"This ain't Idaho bitch," said Solomon standing up.

"Dear god," said Kim as his penis came into view. What had she gotten herself into?

********************

Kim didn't even have time to stare at his incredible physique, as her eyes zoomed straight in on his cock. It was huge and thick. The foot long monster was so big and heavy that it seemed to defy gravity as it swayed in the air straight out from his body. It seemed carved from ebony, crisscrossed with big blue veins, with a plump head the size of a small apple. His balls matched his cock. They hung halfway to his knees and she couldn't imagine the amount of sperm they must produce.

"Fourteen minutes," said Solomon.

Kim gasped when he reminded her of the bet. There was no time to waste. She grabbed his cock and pulled it towards her mouth. Solomon was standing in the deep part of the hot tub, so that his cock was pointing right at her mouth as she sat against the rim.

Kim fell in love with his cock the moment she touched it. It throbbed in her hand and was hot to the touch. She stretched her jaw out and sucked the head right into her mouth. She wanted to take her time, to worship every inch of it with her tongue, to lick around the head, to kiss his big heavy balls, but she had a bet to win.

Kim relaxed her jaw and tried to swallow it into her mouth, but she started gagging. The damn thing was three times as thick as anything she had sucked on before.

"Tick tock suck my cock," said Solomon when she had about a third of his cock in her mouth. "Ten minutes."

Impossible, she thought, there was no way it had been five minutes already. The thought of doing this to Bull made her redouble her efforts. She relaxed her throat as the fat head entered it. She had to lean forward and arch her back as more of his cock slid into her throat. Solomon's big cock humbled her and there was no way she could win the bet. Then she remembered she could use her hands.

12