Fresh Off The Bus 3: Ch. 4

Story Info
The last beauty discovers black men and a woman.
5.6k words
4.51
134.8k
38
0

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/11/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri's Story

'Daddy was right, New York is an evil place,' thought Terri Spalding as the taxi squeeled to a halt at JFK airport.

Terri was the smart one. The other girls were dumb hicks. Weird things had been happening since the girls arrived in New York City. These black men were all too huge and the other girls were all acting like bitches in heat around them. It was too hard to believe they'd all sleep with black men, maybe Kim the slut, but not Michelle. Michelle was a huge bigot, yet Terri had caught her in the shower getting the crap fucked out of her by a black man with the biggest cock Terri had ever seen. Terri had been shocked at first, but then her finger found its way down between her legs and she found herself wanting to be the one getting fucked by that big black cock. The black guy had asked her to join them and Terri had actually considered it before coming to her senses and fleeing the room. She quickly packed her bags and called a taxi.

Terri purchased a ticket and put it on her dad's credit card. She was a little miffed that her flight didn't leave for another four hours, but then Idaho wasn't exactly a popular destination. After looking around several aiport stores, Terri settled down at her gate for the long wait.

She had been seated only a few minutes when she noticed the black men. They stood out like a couple of sore thumbs, each towering over the rest of the crowd by at least a head's length. They were a mismatched pair, one wore an expensive well-tailored suit, the other looked like a street thug. They were heading straight for her gate. In the distance, behind the two men were two more black men. These two split up and began walking on opposite sides of the aisle. They were scanning the crowd looking for something.

Terri felt her heart rate increase as the first two men closed on her gate. Were they looking for her? What exactly was going on here? There were plenty of other black men in the crowd, but they didn't present the same aura of power that these four did. The same aura that Solomon gave off, Tyrone, Latrell, and the night guard. The crowd parted around the two men, many of the men and women staring at the men as they passed. The women's stares seemed to linger...

Terri was suddenly certain they were looking for her. She stood up and grabbed her bag. There was one place they couldn't go. Luckily, there was a restroom close by and she headed straight for it, not glancing at the men, hopng they wouldn't see her.

Terri ducked into the room. It was crowded this time of day. She walked up to the sink and splashed water on her face. She glanced at her reflection and couldn't help but smile at herself. She was a classic American beauty. High cheek bones, shoulder-length blonde hair, and peircing blue eyes. Her body was as impressive as her face. She had long legs, a thin waist, full hips and breasts. She easily could have won the Miss Teen Idaho crown, but for the fact that she wasn't the least bit talented. That she had placed in the top ten said a lot about how far her looks could carry her.

Terri had been in the restroom for about fifteen minutes when she figured the men would have moved on by know. She grabbed her bag and walked over to the door slowly opening it. Two black faces grinned at her from the wall across the aisle. She slammed the door, quickly hiding in the bathroom stall.

Terri held her legs to her chest and rocked on the toilet trying hard not to cry. She was relieved that she wasn't paranoid, but now she was really starting to get scared.

Terri waited for a half hour before opening the stall and walking back to the sink. She was startled to find that the restroom had completely emptied out. As she looked at hersef in the mirror again, the restroom door slowly opened. Terri held her breath releasing it when a short attractive woman walked in. The woman smiled at her then entered a stall. Terri looked back at her reflection. She splashed some more water on her face, noticing that her hands were shaking.

"Are you ok?"

Terri looked up. The woman had finished in the stall and was washing her hands next to her.

"I'm fine, thanks."

"You sure?" asked the woman. "You can talk to me. I'm a cop." The woman reached in her purse and pulled out a badge.

Terri felt a surge of hope when she saw the badge. "I-I think I'm being followed."

"By whom? Miss?"

"Spalding, Terri Spalding," she said. "There's four big black men out there."

"And why are these men looking for you?"

"I don't know," said Terri crying.

"I can't exactly arrest them if you don't know why they're following you," said the cop. "If you want to point out the men, I'll ask them some questions."

"Two of the men were standing right outside the door," said Terri.

"I did see them when I came in here. They were pretty hard to miss. I'll be right back." The cop left the restroom returning a few minutes later. "Well they say their waiting for a friends plane to arrive and they grew quite indignant when I asked them if they were following you. I'm afraid there's nothing I can do. They havn't broken any laws."

The cop turned to leave. "Please don't leave me alone with them," pleaded Terri. "I know they're looking for me. I can't hide in the bathroom forever."

The cop hesitated at the door. "Well if your that scared, I guess you can come with me."

Terri was delighted and followed the cop out the door. The two black men gave her cold stares as the two women passed them. Terri could feel their eyes boring into her back as they walked past the two men.

They had made it to the parking garage when Terri asked, "Where are we going?"

"To a motel near the airport. The police keep a room available for use. You looked like you could use some rest."

"My plane leaves in a little over three hours."

"I'll make sure your back here in plenty of time for your flight. I'm officer DeSabitini. You can call me Angela."

********************

"Thirsty?"

"Sure," replied Terri looking around the inside of Angela's beamer. It was a gorgeous car. The cop handed her a container of bottled water and she took a big gulp. She hadn't realized just how thirsty she was. Terri took another sip, thankful it was bottled water. She didn't drink tap water.

"Let me have a sip," said the cop, taking the bottle from her and swallowing some herself. The trip to the motel was only a few minutes. They pulled up to a room and Angela pulled a key out of her pocket, putting it in a door. They went inside the room and Angela flipped on the lights, revealing a large king-sized bed.

"Here let me take your coat," said Angela.

Terri let the cop help take her coat off. "Whats this?" said the cop. Terri turned, Angela was pulling a small bag filled with white powder out of her coat pocket. "Are you on drugs?"

"No," said Terri confused. "I've never seen that before."

"This shit's been known to cause paranoia. That explains why you think those men are after you. I'm going to have to arrest you."

Terri was horrified. A senator's daughter getting busted for drugs would be all over the news embarrassing her father. "No please don't. I don't know where that stuff came from, but I've never done drugs in my life."

"Take off your clothes," ordered the cop.

"What?"

"I'm going to strip search you." Terri hesitated and the cop yelled, "Now."

Terri looked down at her feet as she untucked her shirt and slowly unbuttoned it. She tossed the shirt to the cop, who quickly checked the small pockets and tossed the shirt on the floor. Terri pulled her belt off, then undid her jeans and slid them down her hips. Tossing them to the cop who quickly searched them too. Terri stared at her feet wearing only her bra and panties. She was scared and confused. "Your underwear too," said the cop.

Terri sobbed as she unhooked her bra and a shiver of pleasure running up her spine as the material slid across her hard, erect nipple. Both her nipples were rock hard. She removed her panties, noticing the wet spot on the material. Terri was horny. The horniest she'd ever been. She hadn't been this horny since the first night in New York when the girls had dinner with Solomon King. She had played with herself three times that night. For some reason being forced to remove her clothes before another woman had her even more aroused then that night.

"Turn around, face the wall, and spread em," said the cop.

Terri did as she was told, watching from the corner of her eye as the cop kneeled behind her. "Lean forward," ordered the cop.

Terri leaned forward against the wall. realizing the cop's face was right before her ass and crotch. "I'm sorry Miss Spalding, but I have to do a cavity search for all drug offenders and I don't have any gloves."

Terri knew the cop was looking at her soaking wet pussy and she felt humiliated. She gasped as the cops fingers separated her labia and one slid in.

"I'll go slow so as not to hurt you," said Angela.

After moving the first finger around, the cop slid in another. Terri found herself wishing the cops fingers were bigger and longer. The cop pushed them all the way in and began stroking a spot deep in her pussy. Terri's body began responding to the stroking. She started pushing back into Angela's fingers, holding her mouth shut to keep from moaning. She felt Angela's other hand on her ass, spreading her cheeks apart. Another finger began massaging her rectum, before pushing itself inside her ass. Terri had never done any kind of ass play before and it felt strange at first, but quickly turned pleasurable. The fingers in her ass and pussy was too much to bear and she came all over Angela's hand.

"I'm sorry," said Terri as the cop pulled her fingers out and stood up.

"Stay in that position," ordered the cop as she went to clean up in the bathroom. Terri waited a few minutes, staring at the floor, watching her cum dripping on the floor.

"Well a druggy and a slut," said Angela behind her back again. "I'm going to have to take you downtown."

"No please don't arrest me. My dad's a senator, I can't embarrass him like this. I'll do anything you want, just don't arrest me."

"Anything?"

"Yes, just don't send me to jail."

"Turn around, I want you to eat my pussy."

Terri was shocked when she heard that as she turned around to see that the cop had removed her clothes in the bathroom. "I'm not a lesbian," she said.

"Neither am I," said Angela sitting down on the bed and spreading her legs. "I'm a married woman, but I am horny. If you can make me cum, I'll forget the whole thing ever happened."

Terri decided she had no choice and kneeled down beside the bed, right between the cops legs. For an old woman, Angela had an incredible body. She was at least thirty years old, but her breasts were still large and firm. She obviously worked out, Terri could see the outlines of her abbs on her tan, flat stomach. The most unusual thing about the cop's body was that her pussy was completely shaved for which Terri was thankful as she wouldn't get any pubic hair stuck in her teeth. The cop's thighs glistened. She was as aroused as Terri was.

None of her boyfriends had ever gone down on her, though the way the other girls talked, most thought it was better then sex. Terri crinkled her nose in distaste, stuck her tongue out, and ran it up Angela's labia.

********************

'Why does this turn men on so much?' thought Angela. There were probably hundreds of men watching the two women right now over the internet feeds. She didn't really like fooling around with other women. Still, the girl was doing a good job, if a bit raw and thanks to the Xcite in the water they had both drunk, she was going to have a big orgasm. The girl's tongue had instinctively focused on Angela's clit and Angela thrust her pussy up into Terri's face as a big orgasm rocked her body.

Angela looked down. Terri's face was soaked with her cum and the girl's hand was busy fingering herself. "God I'm so horny," muttered Terri.

"I'll do you if you can make me cum again," said Angela.

Terri went down on her again, this time attacking her pussy with gusto. "Yeah, that's it slut, eat my pussy." Angela felt her pussy spasm and her belly started undulating as a series of orgasms wracked her body. "Ok your turn," said Angela when she recovered.

********************

"Get on you hands and knees on the bed," ordered the cop.

Terri eagerly complied. She needed to cum again so bad, it didn't matter how. Her earlier orgasm had been the best in her life, but she was still horny as hell.

The cop walked over to the closet, retrieved something and then came back to the bed. "Cross your hands over your head and put your face down in the pillow," ordered Angela. Terri complied and she felt Angela grab her hands and then she heard a click. She was handcuffed to the bed post. The cop kneeled behind her. Terri jumped as the woman's tongue touched her labia. 'My god,' she thought. It was better then she had imagined. Angela's tongue wormed it's way between the folds and into her pussy. Terri began thrusting back matching the thrusts of Angela's tongue. She felt an orgasm approaching, a big one, but Angela pulled her tongue out before it hit her. Instead, the cop ran her tongue up over the sensitive area between Terri's pussy and her ass, before running it around her rectum. Angela pushed it into her ass a little bit before moving back down along her labia. The cop twirled her tongue around her clit several times bringing her to the brink of an orgasm, but stopping each time before she climaxed. Angela stopped completely.

"Please not yet. I'm close," begged Terri.

"I'm not done with you yet," said Angela beside her head. Terri looked up. The cop was holding a big, black night stick in her hand. "You think those black men were following you. Well I'm going to show you what it's like to get fucked by a black cock." Terri's blue eyes grew big just before Angela pulled a blindfold over her head.

Terri felt Angela positioning herself behind her upthrust ass again. She shivered as the cold nightstick moved up between her legs to rest on her labia. Her lips parted as Angela forced the stick in. It was wider then either of Terri's two previous boyfriends and it felt incredible. Angela pushed about seven inches in and began to fuck her.

Unlike her two previous boyfriends, Angela knew what she was doing and the stick didn't wither after a few strokes. Soon she was thrusting her hips back trying to get even more of the stick in. Terri had an explosive orgasm when Angela worked her way under the night stick and sucked Terri's clit between her legs.

Angela was chuckling as she pulled the nightstick out. "That's what a black cock feels like, big and hard, not like those wimpy white boys your used to. You like it?"

"Yes," murmured Terri her face mashed into the pillow.

Terri's ass stung as Angela brought her hand down hard on it. "It's yes ma'am, don't forget you're talking to an officer."

"Yes ma'am," said Terri.

"Lets see now," said Angela, "you juiced this stick up pretty good. Here's what a black cock feels like in your ass."

Terri's eyes widened when she heard that. She felt the tip of the stick on her rectum and then the pain hit as Angela began pushing it in. "It hurts," cried Terri struggling against the handcuffs.

Angela was merciful, letting her get used to each inch before pushing another in. Soon the pain faded as her ass grew accustomed to the invader. It actually started to feel good. Angela stopped pushing at seven inches and let go of the stick. Terri involuntarily started pushing the stick out. Angela spanked her again and pushed the stick back in eight inches this time.

The bed shook as Angela got off the bed. "If you push any of that stick out, I'm going to shove the whole thing in you. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am," said Terri again, clenching her ass muscles to keep the stick from moving. She heard the door to the room open and then shut again. Terri instinctively knew that she was alone. The door opened again a few minutes later.

"Where'd you go?"asked Terri.

"You'll see," replied Angela.

Terri felt Angela's grip on the night stick and the cop slowly worked it out. Before her ass closed all the way, it expanded out again as the cop pushed in something cold and wet. Angela had left to get ice cubes. The cop pushed the night stick in again. Terri shivered from the cold as the ice cube slid deep into her rectum.

Terri moaned in anticipation as Angela's hot breath returned to her pussy. The cop's tongue wormed it's way between her folds. It wasn't warm this time, it was cold and clammy. Terri jumped as she felt the ice cube between Angela's teeth. Her pussy was so hot, the ice melted quickly, but not before it stimulated every nerve ending on the outside of her pussy. She felt another orgasm approaching just before Angela quit.

"Please ma'am," moaned Terri, "don't quit, I'm real close."

Angela got off the bed. "I'm going to show you now what it feels like to be fucked by two black cocks."

The bed jumped as Angela got behind her again and she felt the tip of another nightstick poking at her pussy, just inches under the one still sticking out of her ass.

"You want this black cock?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Beg for it then," said Angela.

"Please fuck me," moaned Terri trying to push back to get the stick in her. "Fuck me with your big black cock. I need to cum."

Angela pushed the night stick in. This one felt hot compared to the last one and it seemed to throb. It was thicker then the last one, at least as thick as her wrist and it curved slightly upward. It wasn't a nightstick at all, it had to be a dildo and it was a big one.

Terri came at seven inches and again at eight as Angela slowly fucked her with the dildo and the cop was still pushing more in. At ten inches, two heavy balls slapped against her thighs and big strong hands gabbed her waist as the man pushed his entire cock inside her.

The cock fucking her had to have been an inch shy of a foot long and Terri felt completely addicted to it. He began fucking her with the entire length, pulling all but the head out before slamming it back in. Terri now knew what it was like to get really and truly fucked. She came again and again.

Angela pulled the blindfold off. Terri looked up at the cop. She wasn't even looking at her. The cop was staring at the man fucking Terri with a look of love, adoration, and longing on her face. Terri pushed herself up to her hands and knees and looked behind her.

Of course he was black. It was another cop, his uniform shirt was still on, unbuttoned and open, revealing a large muscular torso. He radiated masculinity and strength as much as the men from the airport or E&I modeling.

"Come on James, fuck her," encouraged Angela. "Show her what that black cock can do."

James grinned at her and began fucking her even harder. He grabbed the nightstick with one beefy hand and began working it around in her ass. The effect was incredible. Terri's body was rocked by the largest orgasm yet. It seemed to grab a hold of her and not let go. James probably fucked her for a half hour before he came. His cock seemed to swell, it throbbed in her pussy. Terri had the feeling of a powder keg about to explode and it did. The cock jerked and sperm began hosing the insides of her pussy. Terri thrashed in orgasm and she was still cumming when he pulled it out and shot several wads on her back. She passed out.

********************

Terri awoke. She was still lying on her face with her ass thrust up in the air. She glanced over at the clock and groaned at the time. She had just missed her flight. Oh well, she could transfer the tickets to a later one. Both James and Angela were gone. The only proof of his presence being the liquified mess between her legs and the stretched out feeling in her pussy and ass.

12