Fresh Off The Bus Ch. 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now lean down and kiss your wife," said Latrell the camera clicking off pictures.

Ann didn't want to kiss a black man and was about to protest when Mark's lips met hers. She felt his tongue probing against her lips, but she kept them firmly shut, though she had a strong desire to let him in and kiss back. She felt his penis jerk gainst her leg.

"Good now Mark step back, reach out and pull one strap down."

It took every bit of Ann's will not to look down at his crotch as Mark stepped away from her. Her heart started humping in her chest and the blood rushed in her ears as Mark reached out for her negligee strap. Ann felt her nipples hardening up against the thin material of the gown and she could feel wetness between her legs.

Mark's hand touched her shoulder and her heart skipped a beat. He slowly pulled the strap down revealing more of her breast with each second. The gown caught on her prominant nipples and then Mark tugged it down, baring one of her breasts. Embarrassed, Ann quickly pulled her gown back up.

"Ok Ann, sit down on the bed," called Latrell.

Ann was relieved to sit down as her legs felt weak. However, this put her eye level with Marks bulging boxer shorts. She thought this was an odd pose, but Latrell was snapping away.

Ann saw Mark's penis move, like it was struggling to get free and with one jerk, the tip of the head emerged from the waist band of his boxers.

"Do something about your cock Mark," called Latrell.

Ann looked at Latrell, her eyes saying thanks and then looked back. Mark's penis was lashing out at her and she jerked her head back. He had pulled the waist band down, freeing his penis. It was huge, plump, and at least nine inches long. The head throbbed like it was gasping for air. He held it there before her open mouth for several seconds.

"What's a matter Ann, never seen a black cock before?" said Mark.

Ann just shook her head and stared as he tried to stuff it back into his boxers.

"Alright Mark I won't need you for a while," yelled Latrell.

Mark leaned down and whispered in her ear, "Why don't you meet me in one of the rooms during lunch and I'll show you what a black cock can do?"

"No thanks," said Ann. "I don't date coworkers."

Mark seemed taken aback like he wasn't used to rejection.

"Mark leave the NEW girl alone," called Latrell saving her. "Ann go put on the next outfit."

Ann was glad to get away from Mark. The thought of being with a black man disgusted her, but her body apparently liked the idea as her nipples were so hard they hurt and her vagina was gushing.

She returned to the changing room and stripped. Ann grabbed some tissues and spread her legs before the mirror, so that she could see well enough to wipe away the signs of her arousal.

She grabbed the next outfit and felt dismayed when she realized how many there were. This was going to be a long day.

This outfit was a small teddy, which consisted of lacy blue panties, bra, and a silk camisole that tied between her breasts and hung down a v opening revealing her belly button. She left the changing room in time to see Mark and Suzie disappearing into a room. Lucky them, they get to take a break.

Late in the afternoon, they broke for lunch. Ann was exhausted and greedily ate up the cold cuts from a deli tray to restore her energy. Suzie returned from her break, though she looked dishevelled and even more exhausted then Ann. She sat Ann in the chair and started applying new makeup on her.

Ann took a short nap in the chair until the girl nudged her awake and she walked over to the changing room. Ann grabbed the next outfit relieved that they were progressively getting skimpier. That way she didn't have to expend much energy changing any more.

This one was a red bra and panties with white fluff around the edges and a Santa Claus hat. She put it on and looked at herself in the mirror Ann didn't recognize the person looking back a her. The blonde had changed the makeup from sweet to slutty. She looked beautiful.

Latrell led her into a room with one wall painted with an igloo and a sign that read, North Pole." They finished quickly and returned to the bedroom set for the next couple shots of her in a lacy white garter.

The next one was a valentines day outfit which consisted of crotchless red panties, some red string running across her belly, and two tiny heart shaped patches to cover her nipples.

Latrell brought in Mark for some more pictures. He was wearing red boxers this time and his erection had disappeared, though she could still see the outline of his impressive cock. Luckily, they didn't have to get too close to each other.

The next to the last outfit was just a bunch of thin strips across her body. They covered her nipples but not her areola and they also showed off large strips of pubic hair. Ann refused to wear this one as it was too revealing and called out to Suzie to go tell Latrell.

The blonde returned quickly saying, "Latrell says if you don't wear it we won't get paid by our client, but if it's your pubic hair your worried about, I can shave you.

Ann couldn't imagine not getting paid for this hard days work and relented. Without the hair sticking out, it would look just like skin. She stripped naked and sat on the bench facing the mirror. The blonde came in with a razor and shaving cream and quickly coated Ann's thick bush. She plugged in the razor and sat beside Ann, leaning over to shave her.

Ann watched the girl in the mirror. She could see her wet labia as the girl started shaving the top of her pubes just under her belly. As the girl moved lower the vibration from the razor began having an effect on Ann. She watched more juice coat her labia and her lips parted. When the razor reached the last bit on the nub, Ann could see her clit swelling with desire. She stifled a moan relieved that it was finished, but almost wishing Suzie had kept it up just a little longer.

The girl left and Ann rubbed her bare crotch. It felt smooth and sensitive to the touch and Ann shivered as her hand ran over it. She quickly put the ribbons back on, thinking they did look better without all that ugly hair sticking out.

Latrell took a lot of pictures of that outfit before telling her to meet him in a different room after putting on the last outfit of the day. Ann was relieved to see the last one wasn't as revealing. It was more of a leopard skin bikini. Well the top was anyway. The bottom was actually a loin cloth that left her ass bare. She liked this look as she felt like some kind of Jungle queen.

Of course, the next set was painted like a jungle. There were actually ropes hanging from the ceiling decorated like crude vines. Mark was walking around in a leopard skin loin cloth. His ass was as impressive as the rest of him. Hard and tight, his cheeks flexed as he walked.

Latrell put them through several poses. Mark held her like they were swinging on a vine. She saw his cock again when Mark had her kneel before Mark and look up at him with her arms wrapped around his legs. She was looking right under his loincloth as they posed.

For the last pose, Mark stood close to her and stood her on a ledge so that their crotches were level.

"Ok Ann, rub your hands down his chest like you've never seen a better body," said Latrell still snapping away.

Ann reached out and started running her hands over Mark's shoulders and chest while he just stood there and grinned at her. Mark did have a nice body. Johnny had been about the same size, though the muscles seemed to look better on a black man. Mark wasn't as beefy as Latrell or Tyrone, but he was a very sexy man, for a black guy.

"Run your hands down over his stomach," said Latrell.

Ann moved her hands slowly down Mark's chest and over the ridges of his abbs. His stomach was as hard as his cock...as a rock. She ran her hands all the way down to the top of his loin cloth before stopping.

Ann was running her hands back up his chest when she felt her own loincloth lifting up. She looked at Mark, but his hands were clasped behind his back. She looked down and stepped back, letting her loin cloth fall back down. Mark's big cock had gotten hard again and lifted up her loincloth as it grew, pushing his own out of the way. Before she moved back, the head had rubbed against her newly shaved vagina. She hoped Latrell hadn't taken any accidental shots of their crotches.

"Alright you two are done here," said Latrell. Mark walked away his nine inch python bobbing before him, his loincloth pushed off to the side and Ann practically ran to the changing room. She quickly stripped noticing she was soaking wet again in the mirror and there was even a wet spot high on her shaved vagina around where his cock head had touched her.

She threw on her sweats and walked back into the studio. "Great job today Ann," said Latrell handing her an envelope stuffed with cash.

As she reached down to take the money, Ann gasped when she saw that Latrell had a bulging erection that looked even bigger then Mark's. She snatched the money and headed for the door. As she was leaving she noticed the blonde girl following Mark and Latrell over towards the bedroom set, probably to clean up. Ann wished she could stay to help, but she was anxious to get away from the studio and those big black cocks.

She surreptitiously counted the money when she got in a taxi, then recounted it. It was only $300, not enough to pay her rent, let alone her credit cards.

* * * * *

"I see things went well," said Latrell walking into Tyrone's office.

Tyrone grunted and finished wiping his cock off on Carol's nude body splayed out on his desk. Carol had a dazed look on her face.

Tyrone sat down between her legs and watched his sperm dripping out of the gaping hole that had once been Carol's tight little married pussy. He looked back up at Latrell. "Man you should see the vid clip of that bitch getting her pussy shaved," he said. The new video had already sold 400 copies and was still climbing. Plus, it had boosted Ann's first video sales up."

Latrell said, "You should see some of the pictures. Man, the look on her face when she first saw Mark's cock will make us a fortune all by itself.

"Good," said Tyrone. "Have them developed immediately and we'll post them on E&I's interracial sites and get them out to the mags.

Did the video's get it all?"

"Yes sir," answered Latrell. "I thnk we'll get some good vid clips out of it. The jungle scenes will be the best. Mark actually lifted her loincloth up with his cock."

Tyrone was laughing as Latrell left to develop the film. He looked at Carol, she was just starting to recover and so was Tyrone. His cock was stiffening up once again.

To Be Continued...

12