Fresh Off The Bus Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrone effortlessly swept her up into his powerful arms and carried her over to the towel.

Ann felt her self being gently laid on the towel and then Tyrone's lips were pressing against hers. His tongue pushed against her mouth and she parted her lips, letting him inside her. She remembered how his tongue had accidentally touched her clit giving Ann her first orgasm.

Tyrone pulled back and she opened her eyes. Ann decided to act and she arched her back and coughed like he had just saved her life. She sat up and looked up at her saviour. Ann's eyes flickered over to the cue card. "You saved my life, how can I ever repay you?"

"Suck my black cock you whore," growled Tyrone.

Tyrone's abusive language startled her and she glanced over at the card. They were all directed towards her. Tyrone must have memorized his lines. "I can't do that. I'm married."

"Suck my cock bitch or I'll put you back in the water."

"Please don't make me do this."

"Do it now bitch!"

Ann got up and kneeled before Tyrone. She followed the cue cards instructions and reached out a trembling hand, grabbing Tyrone in the crotch. "That can't be real."

"Take it out and find out."

Ann reached up and grabbed the waist band of his shorts. She pulled the waist band out and yanked it down. Tyrone's cock sprang upwards and hovered before her face. She stared at it in awe. What the hell had she been thinking? There was no way she could suck on that monstrosity. She heard Mark clearing his throat and glanced over at the cue card. She looked back at Tyrone's cock. "That's the biggest cock I've ever seen. It's twice as big as my husband's."

"Quit staring and start sucking."

Ann reached out and wrapped her hand around the base. She leaned forward and kissed the tip, like she had the last time and unlike the last time, she stuck out her tongue and licked around the tip, flickering her tongue across the pee slit. She swirled her tongue around the head before pulling back the foreskin and sucking the head into her mouth. She held it in her mouth and licked all around it.

Ann took a deep breath through her nose and pushed four inches into her mouth. She sucked up, then down, up, then down swallowing another two inches feeling the head slide into her throat. Ann removed his cock and licked around the head while she caught her breath. When she was ready again, she breathed deeply and lowered her head, she felt the gag reflex coming at seven inches, but suppressed it and swallowed her maximum of eight inches.

Ann paused and stared at the remaining two inches sticking out of her throat and at the curly black pubic hair on his crotch. Ann ran her eyes up his sexy body until she was staring up at his face. Tyrone was staring down at her a surprised look on his face. She went back to sucking on his cock. This was so much better then the cold plastic of the dildo. It was hot in her mouth and his cock seemed to throb with life and power.

Ann had decided to clamp her lips tight and bob her head as fast as she could to end this as quickly as possible. She glanced over at the cards and followed their instructions. She removed his cock from her mouth and began kissing under the shaft. Ann cupped his orange sized testicles and said, "Your big balls are so heavy and filled with sperm." Before kissing down to them.

This reminded her and she paused saying, "Tyrone please don't cum in my mouth." The big black man looked pissed and she was afraid for a split second.

"CUT," yelled Latrell.

"I don't know Ann," said Tyrone. "We can probably get by with me giving you a cum bath. Why don't you go check the contract. It's on the table behind Latrell."

Ann stood up and walked over to the table.

"Suzie fill in," shouted Latrell.

Ann looked over at Suzie. She walked over to Tyrone and kneeled before him, sucking his cock skillfully and quickly into her mouth. Ann suddenly flushed with jealousy. The little slut was sucking on her cock.

Angry she looked down at the contract, smiling when she saw the $5000, for sucking off Tyrone, but there was more. Swallow his cum $2000 or let him spray his semen on her breasts $500. Show lifeguard eating her pussy for $1000. Let the lifeguard put half his cock in her pussy, $2000. Show him fucking her $5000. $3000 for anal sex. All money will be doubled for each additional black man.

Ann couldn't believe the amount of money she could make if she did everything in the contract, nor would she do any of the things it listed. Well maybe, she would swallow his cum and let him eat her, that would net her $8000.

Half the money was already spent in her mind when she looked up from the contract. She walked back over to Tyrone. He had his hands on the back of Suzie's head and was fucking her face. The little slut could swallow the whole thing. Ann wouldn't let herself get showed up. "Tyrone, why didn't you tell me about the other offers?"

"Ugh ugh, I-I knew you wouldn't be interested, s-so I said no. Suck that cock bitch."

Ann was impressed. The cameras weren't rolling, but Tyrone was staying in character.

"I'll take over Suzie," she said looking down. "I''ll swallow your cum and you can eat my pussy."

Tyrone nodded and Ann saw sweat on his brow. "I said, I'd take over," she yelled at Suzie.

The slut was so into sucking Tyrone she wasn't paying any attention to Ann. Finally, Tyrone yanked his cock from her mouth and with an angry leer at Ann, Suzie stomped off the set.

Ann grinned and kneeled back before Tyrone.

Ann wrapped her lips back around the head and slurped on it for a minute or two before swallowing again. Ann's jaw was relaxed and she quickly sucked in the eight inches she had previously. Ann looked at the remaining two inches, already her throat felt stuffed, but she wasn't about to let Suzie show her up. She closed her eyes and pushed. She opened her eyes when she felt his pubic hair tickling her nose. She had done it.

"You suck a mean cock bitch," said Tyrone grabbing her head and fucking her face.

Ann's mouth and throat could barely take the pounding Tyrone was giving her. She must be doing something wrong, he was long past the point Johnny would have cum, but then Johnny was a little boy with a little boys penis and Tyrone was a man with a man's cock.

Something was happening. Tyrone was grunting and his cock seemed to be swelling even bigger. She could feel the ridge on the head hardening and scraping her throat as it slid in and out. Ann changed her mind about letting him cum in her mouth. She tried to protest, but Tyrone just continued to fuck her face relentlessly.

Tyrone suddenly stopped with it buried in her throat and she felt his cock spasm. Ann couldn't feel anything, but assumed he had just shot his sperm into her belly. She was relieved that she couldn't taste it. Tyrone pulled back a little until she could feel his sperm sliding down her throat. He yanked back until his cock was in her mouth and she felt it jerk again and another wad struck the back of her throat, and then another, and then sperm just started to flow out of the head, running over her tongue, and she tasted it for the first time.

Ann was surprised at how hot it was and at how much there was. It was filling her mouth quickly to the point where she had to swallow or let it dribble out the sides of her mouth. She knew he had already shot plenty into her belly, but for some reason she didn't want to swallow any more. She gagged and sperm shot out her mouth and dripped down her chin. She gulped, swallowing the rest, feeling it ooze down her throat.

Tyrone pulled his slimy cock out of her mouth and wiped it off on her face. He grabbed it with his hand and began forcing the remaining sperm out. Ann's tongue flickered out and she caught the remaining drops of sperm and swallowed it into her mouth.

"You enjoy your first taste of black seed, bitch?"

Ann was working her lower jaw around and smacking her lips. She glanced over at the cue cards and read them out loud. "Yes, god, yes. I love sucking your big cock."

"Lay back, I'm gonna eat your pussy."

Ann hadn't planned on going this far, but the thought of the cash bonus had her seeing dollar signs and all she had to do was lay back and enjoy. She glanced over at the cue cards. "I don't know, my husband has never done that before.

"Then your in for a treat bitch," said Tyrone, crawling on top of her.

Tyrone started licking and sucking on her breasts. She moaned as he bit them with his lips. They were rock hard when he started, but as he licked around them with his tongue, they seemed to grow even fatter and longer, until they were so sensitive they hurt.

Tyrone started kissing his way down her belly. She watched her belly spasm with each kiss, fascinated with the contrast between his dark black skin and her tanned white belly. Ann's pussy was screaming for attention, she could feel her clit becoming aroused and he hadn't even touched her yet. Ann had never felt this alive.

Tyrone kissed her belly button and she felt his tongue slip inside and she sucked her stomach in. He moved down, kissing the slight bulge under her navel and then he was kissing her bare crotch. Ann raised her hips, wishing he would hurry up. She glanced quickly over at Mark, but all the cue card said was, act like your enjoying it. She didn't think that would be a problem.

Tyrone teased her to the point where she thought she was going to die. He kissed all over her sensitive crotch, going as far as the knob on the end and then stopping. Her body was going nuts, writhing around under his kisses.

Tyrone grabbed her legs, bending them back and holding her pussy open for the cameras, she flushed crimson at being this exposed. Tyrone laid down on his stomach, between her legs, his arms holding her spread open for the cameras. She leaned up and watched him stick his tongue out, slowly bringing it towards her pussy.

Suddenly Ann couldn't breathe and she realized she had holding her breath with anticipation. She slowly exhaled, but all that came out was a long scream of pleasure as his tongue flicked across her clit and she came.

Tyrone was merciless. She hadn't even recovered from her first orgasm when she had another. Tyrone ate her pussy like a starving man. His tongue was licking up and down her labia from her clit to her rectum and she was raising her hips to match each thrust of his tongue. Her belly was undulating as she writhed in pleasure, throwing her head from side to side.

Ann came again and again. She came so much she was thankful when he quit, but he had just paused to work two of his meaty fingers into her pussy. Tyrone's fingers were bigger then Johnny's penis had been and she had never felt so full.

Tyrone continued to lick around her pussy as he slammed his fingers in and out of her. She came again.

For an encore, Tyrone's fingers found a spot on the top of her pussy, deep inside and he began rubbing the tips of his fingers around it as he sucked her clit into his mouth. Ann gasped and her hands gripped the sand underneath the towel. Her pussy squeezed his fingers and then it ballooned up as she had her biggest orgasm yet. Ann arched her back and screamed again as the orgasm overpowered her senses.

Ann was thankful it was all over. She didn't think she could take any more. She wondered if it was possible to die from pleasure. She did know one thing though, when she did get married her husband was going to be a pussy eater.

Tyrone stood up, sand sticking all over his chest and crotch. Ann was surprised to see he had a partial erection already. Tyrone reached down and pulled her up.

"Why don't you two go rinse off and then we'll get some penetration shots," yelled Latrell, busily checking all the cameras.

Ann followed Tyrone to the shower and watched while he rinsed the sand off his chest. He motioned for her to join him and she stepped beside him under the water.

"What did he mean by penetration shots?" she asked.

We'll get some shots of my cock rubbing on your pussy and then we'll change angles so that it looks like I'm fucking you. Unless of course, you change your mind and actually want me to do it."

"No, I don't think so," she said wiping sand off his back.

Tyrone turned around and she felt his cock rubbing against her crotch. He paced his hands on her shoulders and pushed down. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"You need to get me hard for the next set," he replied.

Ann gave in and fell to her knees under the shower. "It looks pretty hard already," she said, staring at it.

"Not quite, but if you don't want to, go call Suzie in here."

No, I'll do it," she said sucking the head into her mouth before he could yell for Suzie. For the next ten minutes, she sucked on his cock, while the water cascaded over the top of her head.

"Ready for you," yelled Mark, rapping on the door.

Tyrone withdrew his cock and pulled her up. They stepped out of the shower. "You liked sucking on my cock didn't you?"

"Yes, I don't know why, but I enjoyed it," she said and she didn't understand why she did. It made her feel both dominate and submissive at the same time. It seemed completely natural for her to fall to her knees before such a big powerful man and at the same time giving him pleasure made her feel powerful too.

"If you change your mind about me fucking you just beg me too do it while we're being filmed," he said as naked and dripping wet they walked back onto the set.

"Ok, but I've gone as far as I'm willing to go."

"Here's what we're going to do Ann," said Latrell. "Lay on your back on the towel and we'll get some shots of him rubbing his cock on your pussy. Read the cue cards. Then we'll turn you over and get some shots of Tyrone fucking you doggy style. We'll take some close ups and then switch to a front view. He can pump his cock between your legs without penetration. Got it."

"Got it," she said sitting down on the towel. Ann spread her legs and laid back. Tyrone kneeled between them and pointed his cock at her pussy. "Now I'm going to fuck you good bitch," he said getting back into character.

"No please," she said reading the cue cards. "My pussy belongs to my husband. There's no way I can take that monster."

Tyrone rubbed his cock over her shaved crotch and then pushed it down her slit. Ann moaned as the head rubbed against her labia. The lips were spreading, wanting him inside her and her pussy muscles were sucking in. Her mind may of said no, but her body wanted that black snake inside her. Luckily, her mind won and she resisted.

The rubbing was having an effect on her and she felt another orgasm building. Tyrone was pressing down hard and the tip was pushing into her pussy.

"Ann why don't you let him just push the head in?" called Latrell.

Ann recalled there was another bonus for doing this and figured just the head wouldn't hurt. "Ok, you can push the head in, but no more." She felt her lips stretch out and close over the head of his cock. 'This so much better then the dildo,' she thought as the head triggered her orgasm. When she recovered Tyrone was working the head in and out, it made a plopping sound each time he pulled it out.

"Now switch," yelled Latrell.

Ann missed Tyrone's cock head as he pulled it out, but she rolled over obediently. She felt his cock rest between her ass cheeks and slide down pressing against her rectum as he pushed down. It slid down further and poked at her pussy lips.

"Put the head back in," called Latrell.

Ann sighed as the head entered her again. She looked over at the cue card. "Ow, your black cock is splitting me in two," she cried.

"What the hell is going on here," yelled Latrell.

Ann looked up. Latrell had stripped down to red lifeguard shorts and was carrying a red flotation device. Tyrone leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Your money's doubled if you suck off Latrell. Read the card."

Ann recovered from her surprise quickly. "Thank god," she cried. "This lifeguard saved my life and forced himself on me. Please help me, I'm a married woman."

"I'll help you alright," said Latrell untying his shorts. "I'll help stuff your holes full of black cock."

Ann looked at the cue card, it read: why are you doing this to me, resist, then give in and suck on Latrell.

Latrell pulled his shorts far out and then yanked them down, his cock springing up like a long black diving board. His cock was beautiful. It was even longer then Tyrone's, probably a foot long, but not as thick, though the head was plumper. Unlike Tyrone, Latrell was circumcised and his cock was dark brown, but the head was lighter, compared to Tyrone's dark black cock.

Latrell stepped out of his shorts and naked, he kneeled before her face. His body was every bit as impressive as Tyrone's. He was taller, leaner, but just as muscled. He looked more like a basketball player to Tyrone's linebacker. "Why are you doing this to me?" she asked.

Latrell's response was to grab the base of his cock and run the shaft all over her mouth and cheeks. Ann held her mouth closed, turning her head away from his cock, pretending to resist, when in truth she wanted to suck him off. Would he taste different then Tyrone? Would he cum as much? Could she swallow the extra two inches? Finally, Ann let out a small moan and opened her mouth to kiss his cock.

Ann went from kissing, to small licks, to slurping around the head, to sucking about half of it into her mouth. Ann found it easier to take Latrell into her throat as he was skinnier then Tyrone, the extra two inches were a challenge though and try as she might she couldn't get his entire foot long dong down her throat.

Ann began deep throating him, moaning from time to time as Tyrone moved his cock head around in the entrance to her pussy. She sucked on Latrell for about five minutes, before she needed a break. She brought her head up and let his cock plop out, licking the head while she caught her breath. Ann wanted to see his balls, so she raised his cock up kissing under it. His testicles were large and heavy, but not quit as big as Tyrone's.

Ann moved her head back up and was poised to swallow it again when Latrell tapped on her shoulder. She looked up and he was jerking his head at the cue cards. She kissed the tip and glanced at the card. It read: yell fuck me with your black cock, fuck my pussy. Pretend to struggle.

"Fuck me with your black cock, fuck my pussy," she cried out.

Latrell pushed the head of his cock into her mouth just as Tyrone pulled the head of his completely out. Suddenly, Latrell's cock was forced into her mouth as Tyrone slammed four inches into her pussy. 'My god,' she thought, 'He thinks I gave him the go ahead to fuck me.'

Ann struggled to say something, but Latrell just grabbed her head and began fucking her face. Tyrone pulled his cock out and slammed it in again. This time about six inches entered her, deeper then Johnny had penetrated, deeper then she had pushed the dildo in. Her pussy was squeezing his cock like it didn't want to let it go, but Tyrone removed it again and slammed eight inches in. She tried to cry out, but her scream was muffled by Latrell's cock in her mouth.

Ann's pussy felt stuffed and stretched to the limit, but he wasn't done. Tyrone pulled it out again and with another hard thrust, slammed his entire fat, ten inches into her pussy. A scream of pain and pleasure welled up in her, but the force of his thrust pushed her into Latrell's cock and she swallowed her scream along with all twelve inches.

Ann's pussy was stretched and sore, but it was shaping itself around the invader and her juices were flowing over his cock, lubricating every inch. Thankfully, Tyrone was holding it buried in her so that she could get used to it.