Fresh Off The Bus Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ann tried to free her mouth, to tell Tyrone to pull it out, but Latrell wasn't letting her off his cock. He just grabbed her head and started fucking her face. A few moments later, Tyrone began slowly moving his cock out of her pussy, which closed up behind his shaft only to explode out as he slammed his cock back in.

The two men began fucking her fast, see-sawing their cocks in and out of her, then switching to slamming their cocks into her at the same time. Their rhythm was perfect almost as if they had done this kind of thing before.

The pain was gone now and his thrusts were starting to produce results. Every nerve ending in her pussy felt alive when his cock was in her and she began thrusting her hips back in time with his thrusts. She started cumming every third thrust, the orgasms going off like a series of firecrackers.

Latrell came first after about twenty minutes of fucking her face. His cock head swelled up so much it caught in her throat and she would have choked if he hadn't pulled it out so that he was cumming in her mouth, gobs and gobs of sperm rolling off her tongue and down her throat.

Ann sucked on his cock like a baby on a bottle wanting to swallow all his sperm, but Latrell yanked it out and shot several strands of semen onto her face and into her hair. Latrell stood up and walked away and Ann turned her attention to the cock in her pussy.

Tyrone was fucking her hard and fast, his big beefy hands grabbing her ass cheeks. She jerked when his thumb touched her rectum. The thumb stayed still for a minute then it started moving, circling around her sphincter. Ann moaned. Tyrone was playing with her ass and she liked it.

Ann felt her sphincter opening as Tyrone pressed down with his thumb. There was a brief moment of pain as the knuckle entered her ass and after that there was only pleasure. Miss Teen Idaho was getting her ass and pussy reamed and loving every minute of it. "I love it. I love your cock. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me harder, harder," she said, no longer needing to read the cue cards.

Tyrone fucked her hard, reaming her ass with his thumb. His thumb was bigger then Johnny's cock had been, so it was like getting fucked by two cocks. Tyrone continued fucking her hard and fast beyond the limits of her imagination and she realized even more how unrewarding Johnny had been.

With a loud grunt Tyrone buried his cock in her pussy. She felt it jerk and spit its venom deep into her womb. His cum triggered a massive orgasm and she shuddered and collapsed to the sand.

When Ann woke up, her pussy felt like Niagara falls. Sperm was dribbling out, oozing down her thighs. He must have shot some sperm on her ass and the small of her back because she felt more sperm liquefying there.

Ann looked up and found herself staring at Latrell's rejuvenated cock. He laid down beside her and held his cock up. Ann knew what he wanted and squatted over it, sighing as it entered her, thankful that his thinner cock provided welcome relief to her sore, abused pussy. Ten inches of his cock easily sliding in before meeting resistance.

Ann rode Latrell's cock and came again, surprised there were still orgasms left in her. The days events and all the orgasms had left her exhausted and as she rode his cock, her legs gave out and she collapsed, grunting as the remaining two inches were forced her and she came again.

Ann was just too tired, so Latrell did all the work, fucking her as she laid on top of him. Ann stirred a little when she felt his finger poking at her ass hole. It pushed in and she cried out in pain. It was too big to be his finger. She looked over her shoulder.

"This is for rejecting me the last time, bitch," said Mark pushing his cock into her ass.

* * * * *

Tyrone walked into his office. Carol was monitoring the computer. "How did the live feeds go?" he asked.

"Excellent," replied Carol. "I watched the whole thing."

"How many people were logged in?"

"6000," she replied grinning.

"Sweet Jesus," responded Tyrone, "That's three times as many as your first live feed. How many video sales?"

The smile left Carol's face and Tyrone grinned, women were so competitive. The smile quickly returned though and she said, "2000."

"33%, that's the highest ever."

"And," she added, "When I saw how well it was turning out, I upped the price to $24.95."

"Very good Carol," said Tyrone shooing her out of his seat, "you made us an extra $10,000.

Let's see what Ann's net worth is." He typed a couple keys and brought up Ann's personnel information. E&I's computer systems calculated statistics on each of their girls. Her lesbian rating was 77% from posting pictures of Suzie shaving Ann's pussy on several lesbian sites. Tyrone would have to explore that direction in the future. So far Ann had made the company $137,396 in a few short weeks. Very impressive.

The phone rang. Tyrone answered it, "E&I modeling agency, Tyrone Jones speaking."

Tyrone's eyes grew wide and he felt the color drain from his face at the voice on the phone.

"Mr. King, what a surprise. What can I do for you?" Solomon King, the owner of all E&I enterprises, rarely checked in with his quasi-legal enterprises as the people of New York considered him a respectable business man and philanthropist.

"I'm interested in the new girl," said the deep voice on the phone. "A very impressive debut. I'd like to know all about her."

To Be Continued...