Fresh Off the Bus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to him with eagerly hopeful eyes. "Oh, yes! What would you need me to do?"

Eddie grinned. "Well, you could start by helping me out a little with this," he said, and she suddenly noticed what his other hand had been doing: his fly was down and his penis was out, and it was almost totally hard.

Amberly gasped and jumped off the couch. "You want me to . . ." She could not even finish the sentence.

"Help me out a little," he said simply, finishing for her.

Her eyes filled with tears. This was not what she had expected to happen at all. "I have to go," she said suddenly as she snatched up her little book of photos. "I have to go."

And so Amberly fled the site of her first audition, tears streaming down her cheeks, her rude awakening fully complete. She had called Henry straight away, who informed her that she had not told him she was against nudity, and that if she was not comfortable "showing her tits onscreen" he would find her other kinds of roles. He also told her that there would be some auditions run by sleazy casting directors looking only "to fuck young and desperate wannabe actresses" and to not let them bother her. As she now knew well, it was one of many customs highlighting the dirty side of show business.

Amberly set about washing her hair then as she continued reminiscing.

There had been many more auditions in the three months that had followed that first one and Henry was right: many casting people tried to get her to take her clothes off or give them blowjobs or even in some cases have sex with them, but there were also some who were good and decent and gave her chances at roles. She had not gotten any real work yet, however, and she was getting a little frustrated.

She finished her shower and toweled herself off. As she was putting on her sleep clothes, which consisted of a tight white tee-shirt and white panties, she heard a gentle thumping and moaning echoing down the hall.

Amberly giggled, then sighed: it was not the first time she had heard the sounds of Betty and Brian fucking, and she doubted it would be the last. The two were insatiable. They were very uninhibited and Betty had even hinted that they would been be fine with Amberly joining them, if she wanted to, which was flattering, she guessed, in some ways, but not really her thing. She was curious, yes, but she would prefer to have her own boyfriend for awhile and gain a little more experience before she jumped into something as wild as a threesome.

Amberly crawled onto her bed and sprawled out on her back, and stared up at the ceiling. It had been a long day and she was content to relax and get a good night's sleep.

She glanced to her left and saw her reflection in the full length mirror on her closet door, and examined what she saw. She did have a very nice body, she knew: she worked out pretty regularly and ate healthy food, and was also somewhat blessed in terms of her metabolism (which kept her skinny without much effort) and her natural curves (mostly in the form of her big tits). She was one of the lucky ones, her mother had always told her.

Lying on her bed as she was, her tanned legs (much browner now than when she had arrived) were extended to their full long length and her breasts stretched the fabric of her shirt. It was a pretty sexy look, she had to admit, and she wondered what the boy from the restaurant would have thought if he'd seen her like this.

The sounds of sex grew louder then suddenly (Betty was screaming, it seemed) and Amberly suddenly began to feel a little frisky: she was beginning to feel very warm, indeed. She watched in the mirror as her nipples gradually appeared on her shirt, jutting up into the cotton material containing them. Before her eyes they shriveled and stiffened on her chest, and her breathing quickened, and subconsciously her tiny pink tongue trailed along her upper lip.

Perhaps, she thought with a grin, it was time for a little pleasure of her own.

Amberly sighed as she spread her legs. She lifted her hands and ran them through her bounty of auburn-colored hair, and lazily let one slip down her body. Her skin tingled with arousal as she imagined it was a handsome man caressing her and she moaned softly as her fingers reached between her legs.

Her eyes fluttered shut as her fingers plucked the cotton to one side, baring her slick and very aroused pussy to the air, and wasted no time delving into her glistening pink folds, spreading them so the little button of her clitoris was exposed. The tip of her finger swirled over it.

"Mmmm," the beautiful teenager moaned as she masturbated herself. She knew just how she liked to be touched as she had been doing this very thing for years.

She snuggled down against the mattress, her quivering thighs splayed out to the side to open her nether regions up to her skilled self-manipulations. One long slender finger traveled up and down her leaking slit, and then slipped up inside. It was an incredibly lewd display and had there been anyone there to see it, Amberly might have been mortified, but as it was her and her alone, her thoughts were only on her pleasure.

She moaned and her eyes popped open for a moment as a particularly delightful sensation struck her, then she giggled and they fluttered shut again. Amberly added a second finger to the first and pleasured herself with both, burying the pair deep inside her tight little pussy, while her other hand slid up her side and clutched at her full breasts, then dipped down and yanked up the bottom of the shirt that was covering her. Her ample tits spilled out the bottom.

"Oh yes . . . ahhh . . . yes . . . mmmm . . ."

Amberly whimpered as she gently humped her hips up into her fingers. It never took her long and she was getting close, she knew, which meant it was time to add a third finger into the mix. Trapping her clit between her pointer and ring fingers to stimulate the hard little nub, she thrust her middle finger deep between her moist vaginal lips and pumped it in and out.

She gasped and sighed and moaned as she squirmed.

Amberly's head thrashed about, her lovely hair whipping this way and that. Her willowy body and slender limbs writhed in trembling convulsions as one hand squeezed and pinched her large breasts while the other fingered and rubbed her blazing pussy. Her hips bucked wildly, her ass bouncing up and down off the mattress of the bed.

Thanks to Betty and Brian, still going at it loudly in the other room, the sound of sex was in the air, but now thanks to Amberly, the smell of sex was in the air, too.

Her legs kicked out wildly, very nearly striking the bedpost as her entire figure spasmed in a fit of ecstasy. Her tits bounced and jiggled and her shirt slipped down to cover the upper swell, and her hands gripping the sheets of the bed were straining so hard the knuckles were pale white.

She whimpered as the contractions striking her pussy finally began to soften. She rolled around for several more long moments until finally she came to a position of rest, her chest heaving as she sucked the air up in ragged gasps.

Another grin spread over Amberly's face as she stretched her arms out, fully satisfied. She slipped under the covers of the bed, flipped the light switch off on the wall and lay her head on the pillow, and her grin never faded as she did so.

* * *

She was blonde and she was hot, and her big ripe tits were spilling out of her slinky little outfit, and that was the extent of his knowledge regarding her. She knew who he was instantly, however, based on the way her eyes widened and a loopy grin split her face, which was good and also important, although not as good or important as the fact that she was drunk.

Lula was packed for a random night in the middle of the week, but then again, it was one of the happening spots so you never really knew what kind of scene you were going to get. There were other celebrities scattered around, plus at least two girls Parker recognized as previous sexual conquests, but no official ex-girlfriends and no other celebutantes, which was perfect.

He and Burton and Charles nabbed a table in a corner and waited for a little cluster of bitches to work up the courage to approach. As he said before, Parker was not looking for any action and did not want to work hard for anything, and the other two were not suave enough to venture off and pick up hotties themselves.

And so they waited.

They did not wait long.

There were four girls, all very hot, but the blonde was the drunkest, not to mention looked the sluttiest and most fuckable by far. Her body was thin and tight in all places except for her tits, which looked massive against her smallish frame. It was clear they were fake, but Parker did not care: tits were tits, and bigger was better. Her skin was very tan and her hair was very blonde, and her eyes were big and blue and looked like there was nothing going on behind them.

Two of the other girls were hot, too, but looked more wholesome, one a brunette with gray eyes and the other dark red with deep green eyes. They were dressed in very revealing outfits, but the kinds of outfits that said they were not completely comfortable being so exposed.

The fourth girl was also hot, but hot more like the blonde: black hair, blue eyes, big tits, slutty clothes and a grin that said she was down to fuck. However, there was life in her eyes and Parker could tell she was smart, which would not work for his purposes on this night. He wanted minimal effort and maximum output; the blonde was perfect.

After several minutes of banal conversation, Parker managed to extricate both himself and the blonde from the conversation by convincing her to go outside with him for a smoke. The black-haired beauty eyed him suspiciously and he realized that she knew exactly what he was doing, which strangely kind of excited him, but she said nothing and allowed him to take her friend away, which meant she was loose sexually and also somewhat loose morally. The other girls and Burton and Charles were chatting away and did not really care about them stepping away.

Parker had no intention of returning, however.

"Hi," he said simply once they were outside. It was a spacious patio with a fountain and several tables and chairs, and space for loitering around on your feet. Several people cast lingering glances their way: the women at him, likely knowing who he was, and the men at the girl, likely noticing her luscious tits.

"Hi," she replied with a giggle. Her face was flushed: the girl was wasted, which was fantastic.

He reached out and touched her arm as he asked, "What's your name?"

"Mandy," she replied.

He smiled charmingly. "Hi, Mandy," he whispered into her ear, "I'm Parker."

She shivered as his warm breath rolled over the skin of her neck. "I know," she replied with that same drunken little grin. Parker would not have been surprised to hear her hiccup.

This would be too easy, he thought. "What else do you know?" he asked.

"You're rich," she answered with semi-slurred words. "Kimball says you're a player."

His fingers slipped up her arm, caressing gently, and she shivered again. A soft moan escaped her lips. The girl was absolutely primed.

"Kimball's not wrong," he told her, guessing it was the girl with the jet-black hair. His honeyed words practically oozed charm. "Feel like getting out of here? It's getting kind of cold. I keep a condo nearby. Would you like to come back to my place and talk for a bit?"

Mandy's eyes fluttered and she smiled shyly, and he noticed then how she was swaying slightly on her feet, which meant the booze was really hitting her now and it would be almost impossible to not get into bed within mere minutes of getting her back to his place.

"Sure," she replied with more eagerness in her eyes than she likely wanted to have shown.

And so they slipped out the back door and into the chauffeured car, and within minutes were in the elevator on the way up to his penthouse condominium, and once inside the door he wasted no time getting to know her.

He played with her fleshy breasts for several long minutes once they were free, slavering over them with his tongue and lips and kneading them with his fingers as she held on to his head with her own head thrown back, staring at the ceiling. Her tits were incredible, masterfully sculpted and perfectly shaped, but not too stiff like fake tits often were. One of his hands palmed her bare ass, which was round and supple and fleshier than what he had expected by looking at her. He had expected the kind of bony supermodel ass he often found, but was elated to find a little bit of junk in her trunk, which was not really visible when she was clothed.

Mandy dropped to her knees and took his cock in her mouth, and he swiftly learned that while she lacked a great degree of skill she more than made up for it in enthusiasm, which also was not ideal but fine just the same. He was used to expert blowjobs, accomplished and animated, but a fresh pair of lips on his cock was always nice and the girl on her knees certainly was eager.

Or maybe just drunk. Hard to tell sometimes, he thought.

After a few minutes of her sucking his cock and tonguing his balls, he pulled her up and dragged her over to the couch. He pushed her down roughly over the wide armrest, bending her in half, thrusting that juicy ass into the air. He wanted to fuck her from behind so he could watch and play with her lovely rump. His fingers twiddled her puffy pussy lips, which were wet but not as wet as he might have liked.

"Are you going to finger me?" she asked as she glanced back over her shoulder through heavy-lidded, drunken eyes.

He slapped her ass and watched the flesh ripple. "Not quite," he laughed, "but something like that." He shrugged and just spoke honestly then, curious what she would say about it in the state she was in. "I'm gonna fuck you as hard as I can and then cum all over your ass."

"Ok," she replied with a lazy smile. Her eyes closed and she turned to face forward.

And so he did to Mandy what he had assumed he would do to her the very moment he saw her: he buried his cock deep inside her and fucked her mercilessly over the arm of his couch.

His hips slammed into her ass and the flesh there rippled furiously, and gloriously. The muscles of her cunt twitched around his cock, which was either an amazingly talented sexual move by her or a blessedly natural reaction by her body. He guessed the latter.

She started moaning, although the moans turned more and more to whimpers as he plowed her without respite. He wondered how active she was sexually; if this was her first bit of sex in awhile, she was likely to be quite sore in the morning. She was tight and hot, but not really that wet, he admitted with some surprise, although he knew alcohol could have that effect sometimes.

He reached around and palmed one of those luscious breasts and squeezed it, hard, and her low light whimpering turned sharply for a moment into a wail of pain. Parker grinned at the lovely sight beneath him: blonde hair whipping around, slender body bouncing, ass rippling, anus winking, his cock sliding in and out.

Glorious view, he thought. He could feel his loins beginning to boil.

He considered then the sound of their fucking (in an attempt to stave of his release) and noticed something right away: her whimpers of pain were receding, grown far quieter now than the sound of his hips as they smacked into her fleshy tush or the squishing of his cock as it penetrated her or the grunts or groans or his own panted breaths.

And then, rising from the black of his subconscious like a fish slipping from the darkened depths to the moonlit surface, he heard another sound: the soft and feminine southern drawl of Miss Amberly Faye, the Apple Dish girl, which was unexpected and hot and ruined him completely.

And so Parker Wellington pulled out and exploded all over the ass of the girl he'd met just an hour earlier, who was taking his abuse like the drunken little slut she was, but he was left quite unsatisfied: the girl was definitely a one-pop fuck and he'd blown his load far too early.

Amberly, he decided then and there, would owe him one, and he intended to collect.

Part Two: Jewel and Rogue

Betty was lounging on the couch, munching on some cereal and watching a tivoed version of Celebrity Insider, when Amberly emerged from her bedroom the next morning.

"Morning, sweetie," the twenty-one year-old blonde girl chirped. "Sorry about last night. I can't believe I lost track of the time."

Amberly giggled. "Three hours is a long time to have sex," she noted as she plopped down on the couch next to her friend and roommate.

Betty giggled right back. "You're telling me," she said with a sudden groan. "I'm so sore!"

"You weren't kidding when you said Brian has a big dick," Amberly said in a low voice. "It looked huge!"

"Eight inches!" Betty breathed. "Oh my god, it feels so good! It fills me all the way up!"

The girls giggled again and fell silent.

Amberly counted meeting Betty the most significant moment of her time in Los Angeles. Betty was an aspiring actress, too, and the two had met at an audition one day two months earlier. They got to talking, realized they had some things in common, realized they liked each other a lot, and Betty mentioned her ex-roommate had just moved out. The cost was the same as it had been for Amberly in her little studio apartment, which made it a no-brainer, and so by the end of that day she had initiated preparations to move. It was her best decision since moving to Los Angeles.

Betty, who was also a part-time model and semi-successful with it, had given her lots of insight into the entertainment world. She often said there were three roads to success in show business and Hollywood: the "slut" road, the "break" road, and the "work" road. The last of those roads was the only one that truly required talent. Amberly had wondered at first why Betty, who was not at all bothered by casual sex, did not try to sleep her way into the industry, but she remembered vividly the girl's response when asked about it.

Betty had chafed at the idea.

"Just because I like to fuck, Amberly," she had said emphatically, "does not mean I'm a slut. It does not mean I'll demean myself. It does not mean I will reduce myself to exploiting my body and my pussy, my most intimate and private areas, for personal gain. If I wanted to do that, I could just fuck and marry some rich guy for his money! You have to be happy with who you are. Casting directors owe you nothing. They get pussy all the time. So what if they throw you a bone and get you a small part in some direct-to-video movie. Fucking some balding fat guy on a casting couch will not get you famous."

Amberly smiled as she remembered the fire in Betty's eyes that morning. Her roommate really was a very good person and Amberly was so lucky to have found her.

Her roommate also caught her grinning at her. "What?" Betty asked with a smile that was difficult as she had just spooned a healthy helping of Grape Nuts into her mouth.

"Just thinking about you and Brian," Amberly said with a sigh. "It'd be nice to have a boy of my own to play with."

Betty smiled sympathetically. "You'll find a decent one soon," she said. "You're young."

"You're young!" Amberly said accusingly.

Betty laughed. "I guess so," she agreed, "but I'm two years older than you and in Hollywood, two years is a lifetime. Plus, I've lived in southern California all my life, so I was a little more advanced than you were at your age." Betty had grown up in Newport Beach and was the proto-typical Orange County beach bunny.

"Actually," Amberly said proudly, "I did meet a cute guy yesterday."

Betty clapped and squealed. "You did?! Who is he?!"