Freudian Slip Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and son continue to enjoy their weekend alone.
6k words
4.63
269.3k
234

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 11/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our kiss, I sat back down to the kitchen table and dug into breakfast. Mom apparently had already eaten, or wasn't eating, and was standing by the sink, alternating between peering over at me, sipping on a mug of coffee, and looking out the window. Even though we'd cleared the air about last night and what was going on between us, a dense fog of awkwardness still lingered. Neither of us said a word for about the next ten minutes or so, but finally, mom broke the silence.

"So, you said you've wanted this for a long time. Exactly how long is a long time?" She asked with an inquisitive yet cautious facial expression.

"Since I can remember being into girls. I've always thought you were, you know, hot..." I told her, between bites, keeping my face down towards my plate. It remained a difficult thing to fess up to, even after having sex with her.

"Really? I never noticed. Not until recently, that is." She replied, with a slight grin.

My guilty conscience caused me to consider confessing to her about all the spying on her while she was dressing, masturbating to the thought of her, or maybe even telling her about stealing her panties a couple times, but I figured I'd spare her the gory details. Plus, I didn't want to risk blowing what I now had with her so I played it safe.

"Yeah, I was just always attracted to you. But it's gotten more intense over the last few months, when I moved back in and we started spending lots of time together. Maybe it's because it was then that I realized what an amazing woman you are, not only physically, but as a person." I managed to lift my head up and make eye contact with her as I told her this.

"You really are a sweet one, aren't you? Flattery will get you everywhere with me." She smirked and giggled as she said that.

"Get me everywhere, huh? I like the sound of that..." I shot back, smiling devilishly.

She continued to giggle and blushed a bit. Although she didn't respond vocally to my attempt at a witty and flirty comeback, her smile told me everything I needed to know.

"So what are we going to do today, mom? I could think of some fun indoor activities for us, since it seems like this rain won't be letting up anytime soon."

"I'm sure you could... But like I told you, I'm not always so easy. Besides, I don't know if I want to do exactly what we did last night, again, right now, whatever... I'm not... I'm not totally sure how I feel about it yet. But, if you behave, we might be able to have some fun."

"Some fun... Hmmm... I like fun..." I said as I finished off the last bit of eggs on my plate. Then I raised my coffee mug and took a swig. She'd made an Arabian blend in the new French press she'd bought, and it tasted fantastically rich and strong.

"Whatever we're going to do, I need to take a shower first." Mom said, turning around to wash the frying pan in the sink.

"I need one, too. Hey, maybe we could..."

"We could what?" Mom asked, craning her head around and flashing me a mischievous grin.

"Let's, us, together, maybe, take... a shower... If you're cool with that..." I was stumbling around for words, but I'm not exactly sure why. I'd already had sex with her, so it's not like I should've been nervous, but still, asking my mom to take a shower with me did seem sort of odd.

"I don't know... I told you I'm not sure about doing certain things with you again. Think you can handle yourself in there?" The way she spoke made her sound reluctant, though she was blushing and her mischievous grin remained.

"I'll do my best."

"Your best?"

"Come on, please mom? It'll be fun. Plus, we'll be conserving water taking a shower together. Think about the environment. Think about the polar bears in the Arctic we might be saving. Let's not do it for us. Let's do it for the planet."

Mom laughed to herself, put the frying pan on the dish rack, and walked over to me, smiling. She stepped up next to my chair at the table and ran her fingers through my hair. I reached over and put my hand inside her robe, onto her smooth, velvety thigh, stroking it. I was tempted to move my hand back and fondle her voluptuous ass a little, but I didn't want to push my luck.

"Alright, you. You can take a shower with me. But only because it's for the environment, and you better behave yourself in there!" She shot me a stern look when she finished that second sentence.

"Okay, I promise, mom. I can assure you that I'm only doing this for the polar bears."

"Throw those dishes in the machine and let's go." Mom commanded and then walked over to her room.

I picked up the dishes and stuffed them into the dishwasher as fast as I could. I was fumbling around so much I thought I'd drop and break something but fortunately I didn't.

Shutting the door to the dishwasher, I heard the water start running in mom's bathroom so I hurried in there, not even remembering to grab my personal hygiene bag I'd brought with all my soap, shampoo, razors, etc. However, to be perfectly honest, I can't say I'd actually wanted to go in there to wash up or to save the polar bears. Really, I just wanted to see my mom naked again and maybe have a chance at fucking around with her.

When I got into the bathroom, it was all foggy in there with steam pouring out of the shower. Being such a small bathroom, it fogs up easy, so there wasn't too much visibility. I could see my mom in there, though, and noticed that she was still wearing her bathrobe. She appeared nervous.

"Let's get in there." I said to her and took off my shirt. I was only wearing my boxers at this point and noticed her staring at my muscular chest.

"I was just waiting for you." Mom said. Then she untied the belt around the waist of her robe, and with a single movement, opened and dropped the robe to the floor.

Seeing her completely naked, standing there in front of me, with steam swirling around everywhere in the tiny bathroom was quite surreal. Last night I'd been too drunk and it was too dark in her room for me to realize how tight her nude body really was. I developed an instant erection the second she dropped the robe.

"Remember, you promised to behave yourself..." Mom said, but the way she said it didn't imply abstinence.

"I will, mom, I promise. I'll be good." I replied and yanked down my boxers to the floor, revealing a rock hard cock that was pointing straight towards the heavens. Mom glanced down it, smiled, and then turned around, opened up the sliding glass door to the shower stall, and stepped inside. I took a good look down at her magnificent, heart-shaped ass and followed it in.

Once we got in, I slid the door shut. The stall was totally filled with steam, and I could hardly see my mom. A pretty big stall for such a small bathroom, there was plenty of space to move around in there, and I had to reach around to find her, but once I did, I wasted no time in making a move.

"Remember, you need to behave..." She whispered, in a breathy tone, as I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her towards me.

"It's nice and warm in here, isn't it?" I asked. My stiff cock was now grinding into her dark reddish, neatly trimmed pussy mound.

"Hmmm... It's lovely..." Mom responded and began to massage her hands around on my chest.

The hot water cascading down her naked body had to be one of the most erotic things I'd ever seen, and I couldn't resist going in for a kiss. So I leaned in, brought my face to hers, put my lips to hers, and started to French kiss her. I worried I might be out of line, especially after how much she'd warned me to behave, but she responded well, kissing me back, her tongue dueling with mine passionately. She really was an incredible kisser. Probably the best I'd ever had.

As good as the kissing was, I needed more. I needed her. I pushed her back up against the wall below the shower head and tried to pick up her legs so I could slip my cock into her tight pussy, and nail her standing up, face to face. But she stopped me. She wouldn't let me pull up her legs, broke away from kissing me, and spun around, turning her back to me.

"I told you... I..." She muttered and then said something unintelligible.

I leaned my head over her shoulder and whispered to her, "Like I said, we don't have to do anything..."

She pointed her head to the floor and parted her legs. I must say I was confused by this, because it seemed like just a second before she was pulling away, now she was assuming the position. I guess there really aren't rules for a relationship like this, though, and it was probably all even weirder for her than it was for me. So I figured I'd better follow whichever direction she gave me.

And I did. I moved in closer and brought my cock up near her ass. She arched up some, though, making penetrating her pussy from behind harder, so I took hold of both her asscheeks, spread them apart, and buried my cock in between them, right inside her crease. I held onto her meaty, ample asscheeks, pushed them together, and rubbed my cock slowly up and down, inside her crease, and she moaned with pleasure as my shaft sawed at her asshole. I must admit that I was enjoying it too. Maybe this was what she meant by having some "fun," and, if so, this activity was certainly living up to the definition of the word.

She then bent her back up a little and her ass moved too, causing me to accidently stab into her asshole. The water acted as a lubricant, and although my cock didn't go all the way in, the tip penetrated her outer rim, and it felt fucking incredible.

"Ohh, God..." Mom yelled out, with somewhat of a pained expression; she was still staring down at the floor.

I considered taking it out but didn't immediately because I wanted to see if she'd let me continue. I'd never done it anally before, no girl would ever let me, so this was pretty awesome, doing it for the first time, with my mom, of all people.

"Damn, mom..." I moaned and sighed. I started working the tip in and out of her and was soon working about half my cock in and out. It was hard to move it too fast or far in because it was so tight back there.

"Ohh, yeah, keep it like that... Do it like that..." Mom whispered to me, between deep breaths. I took her command to mean not to stick it in too far, and I obeyed, as I've heard anal can hurt sometimes, and the last thing I wanted to do was hurt her. The entire experience was so wonderful, standing in this hot, steamy shower, having anal sex with her. I didn't want to do anything to upset her or ruin the moment.

As I pumped my cock into her warm, snug, and tight asshole, I tried to lean around and kiss her but she kept her face pointed straight to the floor and wouldn't make eye contact the whole time, or kiss me. All she did was stare straight down, moan, mumble, and breath heavily. Soon enough, I came into her asshole with a vengeance and she screamed and trembled again like she did last night when I first fucked her.

After I concluded shooting my load, I pulled out, and again, like last night, she started to cry. I turned her around, hugged her, picked up her chin and kissed her on the lips.

"It's cool. It really is." I said to her, trying my best to reassure her.

"I know... But I can't help feeling like such a horrible person..." She said, tears running down her face.

"You're not. Not at all." I really was doing my best to make her feel better, but seeing her like this hurt me too, and I felt bad also, not just about the sex, but about making her so upset. "It's my fault. I shouldn't have..."

"No, I wanted to. You were great. Maybe this will get easier..." Mom said, still sniffling, but looking somewhat better.

"I hope so. I think it will with time." I replied, and then kissed her again. This time she responded and French kissed me for several seconds.

"Let's, like, actually shower now. I don't know how much longer this hot water will last. It's quite an old furnace we have here." Mom said. She picked up a bar of soap and started scrubbing me down.

"Alright. We probably shouldn't stay in here too much longer anyway. Remember the polar bears..." I quipped. We shared a laugh and soon began soaping each other down, laughing, and rubbing our hands all over each other's bodies. Every so often we'd stop to kiss. It was a blast actually just showering with her. Even without the sex it would have been worth coming in here for, though the sex did make things a lot better.

Following soaping each other down and washing each other's hair, mom shooed me out of the shower so she could shave. I toweled off, went back to my room, dressed, and then brought all my stuff into her room, since I figured I'd be staying there for the weekend.

Lying down on the bed, I stretched out and mom emerged from the bathroom, wrapped in two towels, one on her body and one on her head and she lay down next to me.

"Geez, you must think I'm such a slut. I can't believe I've given it up to you so easily, twice now. Especially what we just did, I'd never even done that." She said, looking slightly disappointed in herself.

"Me neither. But it was fun."

"It was. A lot of fun. But let's slow down a bit, okay? I'll let you do some stuff with me, but you won't be doing that all the time...

"We'll do whatever you want and won't do whatever you don't want, mom. I'm just happy I'm getting a chance to be with you like this. Like I told you, I want you to be my girlfriend. I mean, you are my girlfriend now, right?"

"You have no idea how long it's been since someone asked me to be their girlfriend." She said with a chuckle and then smiled demurely at me.

"Well, are you? Because I want you to be." I held onto her hand as I asked.

"Yes... I... Want to be your girlfriend."

"Then you are my girlfriend."

"I am your girlfriend..."

We embraced and kissed for a few minutes. My erection came back and I undid the top of her towel and played around with her large, round, perky tits. I reached to pull my pants down, but she grabbed my arm.

"Not right now. Let's rest up. We've got a long night ahead of us." She said and then looked out the window. "It looks like the rain is clearing up. Maybe we can go out for a walk."

"Yeah, that sounds good. I could use some fresh air."

"Me too. I'll get dressed and then we can go." Mom said. She redid her body towel, gave me a peck on the lips, rose up out of bed, and went over to her dresser. I remained on the bed, staring straight at her. She glanced back over at me.

"So, you're just going to sit there?" She asked. "Aren't you going to get your shoes on?"

"Not right this second. I'd rather sit back and watch you get dressed." I replied, with a toothy grin.

"Oh, really?" She shot back, smirking.

"Really."

She dropped her towels down to the floor and stood there naked in front of me, smiled, and then turned around to her dresser, picked out some clothes, and bent over for what seemed like at least a few extra seconds as she dug around the bottom drawer, looking for socks. I was definitely enjoying the show, especially when she bent over. Being able to sit in her room and watch her prance around naked was probably the most awesome thing in the world. She certainly felt like my girlfriend now.

"Which lingerie should I wear, the red lace or black lace?" She asked, dangling a red bra in one hand and a black one in the other.

"Go with the red, matches your beautiful hair." I told her. She smirked and stepped into the red panties and strapped on the matching bra. Then she put on a tight, light pink v-shirt, and hip-hugging blue jeans that complemented her ass extremely well. I couldn't believe how lucky I was, actually having had sex with this woman, let alone being in a relationship with her.

"Alright, let's go." She said, slipping on a pair of beige suede boots.

We walked out to the front door, where I put my shoes and windbreaker on, and she grabbed one of my university sweatshirts from the coat hanger.

"Mind if I borrow this?" She asked, pulling it down over her head.

"Not at all." I replied. Seeing her wear my sweatshirt turned me on for some reason.

When we got outside the ground was very damp, but the rain had subsided, and a few tiny beams of sunlight even started to peek out from the gray, overcast sky. We walked up the trail behind our cabin, which leads up to a gorge overlooking a nearby river. It's only about a thirty minute walk, and once we got up to the gorge, we stopped and sat down together on a large rock. Looking out over the breathtaking valley, we could see a light fog rising up over the river below, and mom spotted a bald eagle flying by.

"What do you think is going to happen with us?" Mom asked. She had a worried look on her face.

"I don't know. What do you mean?" I said, putting my arm around her.

"If we date... And it doesn't work out... What'll happen? What'll happen after this weekend? I mean, I'm still your mom."

"Of course you are. You always will be. But I want more than that from you. It's really the best of both worlds having you as my girlfriend and my mom. Who better to be with than the person you love and trust most in the world?"

"Maybe so... But no one can know about this. Most states have laws against it. And if we go somewhere or someone sees us, or, God forbid, your father finds out, I don't know what could happen..."

"There's no point in worrying about all the 'what ifs.' The only thing that matters is that we're here together right now. But, if we are going to talk about it, I want you to know that I want to do all the same stuff we've been doing, going out, spending time, all that. Except I also want to, you know, be intimate with you..."

"It won't be as easy, though, with you out of the house."

"So why don't you come live with me?"

Right after I put that out there, she looked away, sighed, and didn't say anything.

"Come on, mom, you don't even see dad anymore. Come stay with me for a while. I want you to."

"I... I don't know... I'll have to think about that. I'm not sure I'm ready to leave him and the house just yet..."

"You don't have to make any decisions now. Just think about it, okay?"

"Okay..." She then swung her head around and inched up closer to me. "Now shut up and kiss me."

She grabbed the sides of my jacket, pulled me up to her, and we locked lips. Once we started kissing I ran my hand up under her shirt and fondled her tits. They were so large and firm and fun to squeeze and her nipples got all hard, too, which got me highly aroused. Mom decided to up the stakes and stuck her hand down my pants and started playing with my cock and was soon giving me a hand job. I took my hand out of her shirt, put it down her pants, under her panties, and flicked around at her clit, and fingered her tight pussy. Sitting out here in the woods together, going to third base with each other, reminded me of being a teenager. Apparently mom felt like that too.

"God, I feel like a teenager again. It's been years since I've played around like this." She whispered to me between kisses. "You know what? I want to do something I haven't done in a long, long time."

"You can do whatever you want to me, mom." I told her as I pushed my index finger around in her hot pussy. I twirled around at her g-spot and felt her pussy clench up and get even wetter. I think she must have came.

"Ahh... That's it..." She moaned and trembled. "Oh, you deserve this..."

She pulled my hand out of her pants, got up from the rock, stood up facing me, then dropped to her knees, undid my zipper and belt, and yanked down my jeans and boxers, freeing my hard cock. She put her hands on my thighs and subsequently sank her warm/cold mouth down over my erect member.

"Ohh, faa..." I exclaimed and ran my fingers through her soft red hair as she took my cock into her mouth. She sucked it hard and fast but stopped every so often to flick her tongue around the shaft and tip.

12