Freya's First Taking Ch. 01

Story Info
Freya gets her virginal fantasies fulfilled.
1.2k words
3.98
15.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/31/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE - This is my first submission and is the first part of a series. As to how long that series will end up I have no idea! Enjoy and please leave any feedback!

*****

Freya was on the bed, her arms and feet tied together tightly behind her back and secured to each other with a decent length of twine rope. A piece of duct tape was designed to ensure that she would not disturb the neighbours with her screams, and a leather blindfold made sure that she would not know who I was. I loved to watch her squirm - it made my cock press tight against my trousers providing just enough pleasure to stay rock hard. It was going to be a fun night - and a quick perusal of the tools I had confirmed that even more.

On my bedside cabinet I had lined up the selection of tools and toys that I was going to use on her arranged in height order - a little pedantic I know, but it's good to know instinctively how big something that you're going to shove into a girl really is. But without a doubt my favourite items there were placed at the end - a matching pair of inflatable plugs, one for her vagina and one to bury deep into her ass.

Her muffled moans got my attention again and I turned to look at her - and once again I was shocked at her breath-taking beauty. She had radiant blonde hair that flowed to just beneath her shoulders - and cute little dimples that I just adored. She was wearing a blue t-shirt with a faded Captain America shield printed on it - not typical for a girl who had just turned 18, but an accurate representation of her personality - with a cute denim mini-skirt that served to highlight her wonderfully curved ass. Her breasts were quite small - a negative for some but a huge turn on for me. But perhaps the most amazing thing about her? Her naivety and innocence - which seemed to flood the air around her. For me she was perfect, you could say the girl of my dreams, and now she is here, lying in front of me - defenceless and vulnerable.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" - It was the question I had asked her a few days ago, shortly after she had told me of her deepest fantasies. She was pretty drunk when she let slip that she was a virgin, and was desperate for her virginity to be taken from her brutally and without her control. I thought it had just been the alcohol talking, but when I quietly confronted her about it the next day she blushed and admitted everything. She had told me about how all she had fantasised about was being raped - taken by a mysterious man and forced to submit to his every whim. To me this was a perfect opportunity - my dream girl and best friend having a kinky side that rivalled my own? Then we came to this agreement; at some point within the week I was to take her, by force, and do whatever I wanted with her - with her safeword only to be used in a dire emergency.

I'd grabbed her the night before after lacing her daily post-college tea with crushed up sedatives. I'd placed her into the trunk of my car and driven her back to my apartment, tied her up on my bed and waited for her to awaken.

"Stop squirming bitch."

My command had the opposite effect, and she began to thrash about even more. This would not do. I rushed up to her, lifting her by the throat, and put my mouth next to her ear.

"If I tell you to stop moving, you stop moving. Do you understand bitch?"

I knew full well that she wouldn't be able to answer me, the increasing pressure on her throat would make sure of that. She began to gasp for air, her legs kicking frantically to try and break my grip. I threw her back down on the bed and walked away.

It was go time.

I took a pair of scissors from my bedside cabinet and headed towards her. I knew that she would be upset by the loss of her clothes - but she doesn't need to know that I've already bought her another matching pair, and some special clothes for my pleasure. I grabbed her hair, ignoring her screams, and roughly removed the blindfold so she knew exactly what I was going to do. Her eyes widened when she saw the scissors.

"It's time to get you undressed - it's not like you'll have a use for those clothes any time soon."

I knelt over her and used my powerful thighs to stop her moving any more. I bent over and gave her a kiss on her wonderful red cheeks. Freya started shaking her head, her eyes wide and pleading as I placed the scissors at the bottom of her T-Shirt. I began to cut, slowly moving the scissors up through the t-shirt - making sure that the cold metal brushed against her skin. Her head shaking intensified, and a single tear fell from her startling blue eyes. I almost felt bad about what I was doing - but anticipation of what was to come kept me going. The scissors separated the last part of the t-shirt, which fell away uselessly to her side.

'Naughty girl Freya,' I thought to myself as I looked at her bare breasts, surprised by her lack of a bra. But then again, with boobs that small I don't think I would have bothered either. I placed the scissors back on the bedside cabinet, and began to feel her boobs. They were perfect, small enough to get a good grip on and with beautiful pink areola. I smirked as I noticed that her nipples were already stiff - this was clearly turning her on as much as it was turning me on. I gently caressed them, kneading them like a baker and his bread - gradually working my way up to sucking on each erect nipple in turn. At this point she had stopped struggling - stopped trying to scream - and she was breathing rapidly, clearly enjoying the moment.

'Enjoy it while you can - things are going to get real painful for you.' I thought to myself. I suddenly decided to deliver a swift, hard slap to her left nipple. She screamed and tried to buck her back, but all she ended up doing was pressing her exposed belly against my rock hard cock, which was still extremely sensitive through my thick jeans. I almost came right there and then. A flood of tears were released and I watched them as they slid down her pale white face.

"It wouldn't be fair to ignore your other nipple would it Freya?" I laughed as she began to struggle, her head shaking rapidly.

"What have I said about squirming bitch?" She stopped struggling immediately and went rigid, almost as if she had resigned herself to her fate. I began to count down from ten, and I could see the panic in her eyes growing with every number. Once I reached the number two I swung, making solid contact with her right nipple. Once again she screamed and arched her back - the shock of being hit early probably added to the pain.

"You better get used to the pain bitch, there's going to be a lot more of it - and if you scream like a pussy every time the neighbours might get suspicious."