Freyja Inc. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shea loved the dress and how it looked but knew that it was too risqué for this party. She looked up in the mirror to find the sales lady to ask her for the next one when she noticed her lightly rubbing her breast. It almost looked like she was massaging them through her blouse.

"Why would she be doing that?" Shea thought.

As she spoke to the sales lady about trying the next dress she saw her hop up and come up behind her to help with the buttons on the collar.

With the collar undone the sales lady flipped the dress top foreword exposing Shea's firm mounds to the open air for the first time. Shea gasped as she raised her arms to cover her breast but it was too late. The sales lady saw her beautiful tits in the mirror and observed the dark red areola and nipples crowning each one.

"Honey I don't know why you are so shy, if those were mine I would show them off every chance I could." She told Shea. Then whispered in that soft sexy voice she had been using, "I wish I could make them mine just for one night?"

Shea was speechless, this woman has been very foreword all evening and has taken advantage of a quick feel or graze every chance she could and now she tells her that she wished she could make her hers for the night. Shea didn't even like women or at least had never thought about being with a woman.

The sales lady knelt down again close the Shea's hip and started sliding the dress down over her hips. Shea stood frozen watching this brazen woman strip her down to nothing. Again Shea's bush pops into view eliciting a comment from the sales lady, "So soft and inviting." Then she took a deep breath through her nose, "And the sweet smell of lust mingled with innocence."

As she dropped the dress to Shea's ankles she slid one hand up the inside of her leg to the knee caressing the soft skin on Shea's firm legs. "Step out of it dear so I can return it the hanger."

With her hand at Shea's knee the sales lady was able to swing her leg open slightly as Shea raised the leg to step out of the dress. All the while she was glaring into the mirror focusing on Shea's pussy. As her leg swung out the sales lady was able to sneak a peek at Shea's labia and clit. Her uncomfortable excitement was betraying Shea causing her female treasures to respond with signs of lust. The sales lady was smiling as she witnessed Shea's inner lips peek out from behind their fuzzy hiding place.

"Oh so kissable." She mumbled under her breath but just load enough for Shea to hear.

The sales lady popped up and walked back over to the sofa fetching the hanger and flippantly replied, "You better try the next one on in a hurry or your going to miss your party."

Shea panicked, she was only supposed to get a new dress and hurry back. Her boss was going to be pissed. Standing in the middle of the mirrors total nude Shea quickly lost her inhibitions and started to move quickly to get the last dress on. As she went about finding the zipper and clasps the sales lady sat on the sofa enjoying the show.

This time she was more open with her movements as she fondled her breast and pinched her own nipples through her blouse and bra. She was even starting to squeeze her thighs together tight and then relax over and over again. The view of the gorgeous auburn haired goddess in front of her was more than she could resist. Seeing her, touching her, and smelling her was more than she could handle she had to do something to ease the fire burning deep within her.

Shea donned the final dress, a black halter top open mid-back dress with the skirt hitting her just above the knees. The dress was cut with deep cleavage but the breast straps had built in padding so her nipples wouldn't poke through. She looked elegant and classy in the black dress and the sales lady even replied with the same thoughts. It was also the only one of the three that matched her shoes. She didn't want to waist anymore time in the store so she asked what she would have to do to use this dress.

"I will tell you what, if you promise not to spill anything, tear anything, or tell anyone about borrowing this dress I will let you wear it to the ball. After it is over you most come back to the store and return it to me so no-one knows it was missing. I will be waiting in the lounge on the other side of the lobby until midnight. If you are later than that you will owe me big time. Do you understand?"

Shea replied with a head nod and a firm, "Yes Madame!"

The sales lady walked her out to the lobby and waived good bye as Shea stepped out into the lobby. She was headed towards the lounge when she heard her name barked out from the entrance to the ball. Her boss was standing there looking impatient as she turned and headed that direction. "What the hell took you so long?" he grumbled. As she walked by he told her to stop, she froze thinking there was something wrong. Shea started thinking, "What could it be, I have on a new dress. I look good but not slutty. Oh shit I don't have on any panties or bra! He can tell I am naked underneath the dress. He might get the wrong idea and think I am interested in him. Dame it!"

"You left the tag on stupid. Now everyone will know how cheap our paper is." He said.

"Fucking shit girl you spent $8,000 dollars on that dress! There is no way I am paying for that. You better return that shit before we both get fired."

Shea's jaw dropped when she heard how much the dress cost. She reassured Mr. Quinn that the dress was on loan and she didn't buy an $8,000 dress for one night. She handed him back his credit card and told him there was no sales receipt to prove to him she wasn't lying.

Mr. Quinn grunted and said, "Well you look good in it so let's go. Keep your mouth shut and let me do the talking. We're here to be seen and I don't want you fucking up all of the hard work I have put in with these people for the last fifteen years."

Holding his arm out Quinn stood there with an impatient look, "Well take my arm girl. You act like you have never been to a black tie affair. All women must be escorted in if they are with a GENTLEMAN."

Shea took his arm and thought, "Gentleman my ass, your just an old, mean, dirty bastard."

Once inside Mr. Quinn went around speaking with various different people. He would introduce Shea as his companion for the evening, never as a fellow reporter. Shea notice that most of the people he spoke with were other media types. There were a few people that he would stop and talk to that had other occupations but for the most part they were his cronies.

Mr. Stansfield was one of the gentlemen Quinn liked to stop by and visit at these events because he could get free investment advice from him. While standing there for what seemed an eternity Shea observed Mrs. Stansfield, she was in her mid-forties and showed no sign of her age. Shea wouldn't have even guessed mid-forties if she hadn't of heard Mr. Stansfield introduce her to a client as his wife of twenty years. As she stood there obviously board with the conversation Mrs. Stansfield would catch the waiter and order drinks for everyone in the group. Each time a new person would come up she would hail the waiter and order a drink. Shea noticed that when he would return she would flirt with him and even when she ordered drinks she made sure to accent words like rocks, hard, long, and tall in the drink orders. It was clear to Shea that this woman was interested in the waiter and she was not concerned that her husband was less than three feet from her when she flirted.

At one stop Shea observed Mr. Quinn knock down three Scotch on the rocks in less than twenty minutes. The longer they were there the more he drank and the time between drinks was getting shorter. While standing with this one group Shea was left to the conversation with the female guest, the men closed her out and didn't acknowledge her for anything other than a nice piece of ass. Quinn received a few slaps on the back for finding her and one guy even asked how much she cost for the night.

Shea was shock at the comments until she started talking to the other ladies. As to be expected all of them were hired escorts. They all talked about the how they were going to try to stiff the guys later and if they insisted they would charge them more for the sex.

Shea was board with there conversation when one of them said, "I can't believe it, they are here again."

Shea turned in the direction the girl was looking and saw three of the most beautiful women walk in all dress in flame red dresses. The three of them looked so graceful and had an aura of classy glowing around them.

Shea leaned in and asked one of the girls who they were and she stated, "I don't know their names but they show up at all of the events. All of the men go zombie lead me around by my dick for them. At one ball I saw a guy buy one of them a painting worth $500,000 just so he could dance with her."

"It makes it hard to work the crowd for future clients when they are around." Another girl chimed in.

Shea was intrigued at who these ladies were but she didn't have a clue on how the get the down low on them. She was more interested in an angle she was already formulating in her head, the naughty behind the scenes life style of the New York socialite.

It had been over and hour now sense Shea was in the little group with Mr. & Mrs. Stansfield. She had been eyeing them from across the room regularly the entire time. Finally she witnessed what she thought she was looking for.

Mrs. Stansfield excused herself from the group and headed towards the bathroom. As she walked by the waiter she had been flirting with she reached out and pinched his butt. Shea observed him lean in to her as she whispered in his ear while her hand grazed across the front of his pants over his crotch. He nodded and quickly walked way towards the bar. Setting down his tray he leaned over the bar speaking to the tender. Both looked at their watches and then spoke some more. Soon the waiter was headed towards the hall Mrs. Stansfield had ventured down.

Shea quickly excused herself from the group. Quinn was oblivious to her leaving; he was already in the tank and had been groping one of the other girls for at least the last fifteen minutes.

Shea made her way to the hall as fast as she could without running over people. Once in the hall see slowed down and looked for the waiter or Mrs. Stansfield. Shea thought she saw the back of the waiter turn a corner about half way down the hall. She carefully approached the hallway and looked around the corner to make sure she was not walking in on them right there. As she peeked around she saw the light blue train of Mrs. Stansfields dress slip into a doorway. Slowly Shea walked down to the door, it lead to a long dark hall.

Stopping for a moment Shea let her eyes adjust to the dim light and then quietly move down the hall. She could hear voices coming from down the hall but couldn't make out what was said. Reaching the next to last door on the left she finally found her target.

The door was slightly open just enough to see through with one eye. Looking in Shea saw a piano offset to the side of the room with a dim light over it. She could hear two people making out but couldn't see them. Standing there a few second she was rewarded with Mrs. Stansfield flying across the room and crashing in to the piano. It was not a violent crash but one of those catch me if you can scenes from an old romance movie. Looking over her shoulder Mrs. Stansfield growled in a low sexy voice, "Get over here stud!"

The waiter came up behind her and wrapped on arm around her waist and placed the other hand on her throat in a choking style as he leaned in kissing her neck. Mrs. Stansfield threw her arms back behind her grabbing his ass pulling him in closer. Her hands were working hard to find his belt as his hand around her waist moved up and firmly grasped a breast squeezing it hard. This caused her to moan out loud with desire.

The waiter released her throat and placed both hands on her shoulders. Hooking his thumbs in her straps he ripped them off her shoulders and down her arms freeing her breast from their veil. Once her beast were exposed her quickly threw his hands over each one and squeezed hard as if he was trying to pop them. Kissing her neck as he gripped her tits the waiter growled into her ear, "You like it rough don't you"

Mrs. Stansfield responded with a gasp and then reached back behind her grabbing his hard cock through his trousers. "I need this in me now! You be a naughty boy now and give me what I want."

The waiter released her breast as he started to undo his pants. From the view Shea had she could see red hand prints on Mrs. Stansfield's breasts. She could not imagine how hard one would have to squeeze to leave marks that noticeable that quick. As the waiter dropped his pants down Shea's attention was redirected from Mrs. Stansfield's chest to the steel rod protruding from the waiter's crotch. It was average length and girth but it stood straight up in the air. It looked like a compass pointing due north.

Mrs. Standsfield was facing the younger man when his cock sprang forth. She was almost giddy with excitement seeing his toll of lust. She quickly turned around leaning over the piano and said with a smug grin, "Oh you better fuck me good or I will have to tell you boss just how bad the service is in this place."

The waiter wasted no time pulling up her dress bunching it in the small of her back. Shea could see her long tan legs and firm round ass for the first time. She was impressed at how fit she was for a woman of her age. Shea had never really been around women that keep them self in shape. Most of the ladies back home and at work never had the time or money to workout or eat right all the time.

Shea was mesmerized by how sexy Mrs. Standsfield really was. There she was bent over a piano resting on her elbows with her breast dangling free, ass stuck out with her legs spread apart ready to get fuck and all Shea could do was observe her beauty.

Shea was snapped back to reality when she heard Mrs. Stansfield snap at the waiter, "Fuck me damn it! Quit messing around I am going to burst if you don't hurry."

Shea watched as the waiter took his penis and guided it towards her opening. It appeared as if he was rubbing the head of it up and down her slit preparing her for penetration. She watched as his hips moved foreword slipping his rod in slow and deep. Mrs. Stansfield let out an, "OOOOHHHHHHHHHH" as his cock dove down into her. The waiter moved back and forth four or five times slow and long then stopped.

Reaching out he grabbed a hand full of hair on the back of Mrs. Stansfield's head and pulled forcing her to left her head back and arch her back. With her in this position he quickly thrust into her five times hard slapping his thighs against her ass.

"Oh God!" was all that came out of her mouth as he did this. Stopping for a few seconds the waiter repeated the stroke again with just as much force. Mrs. Stansfield was feverish with excitement. "Just like that baby, just like that. Pound that pussy hard, show it who's the boss." She said.

The waiter reached up and grabbed one of her arms pulling it back behind her then released her hair taking the other arm in the same manner. With both arms stretched out behind her and her head now resting on the piano the waiter pulled out all the way with only the head resting inside her wet throbbing pussy.

Suddenly with no warning he drove deep and hard forcing her to lurch up on the table as a startled, "Ahh" escaped her lips. Withdrawing he repeated the thrust with just as much force as the first one. Mrs. Stansfield was pushed up onto her tiptoes as he slammed into her again.

The waiter started repeating the assault on her pussy increasing the speed at which it was coming until there was no pause between thrust. Mrs. Stansfield was grunting, "HARDER!" with each breath she took as the waiter hammered into her from behind.

Shea was lost in the action. There was so much force in it; the crashing of bodies was so violent she couldn't comprehend. Her limited experience with sexy was never this animalistic. The raw nature of what she was watching washed over her leaving her unable to move or blink.

Mrs. Stansfield was now launching a verbal barrage of obscenities that would make a sailor blush as she raced towards her orgasmic explosion.

The moment the waved of pleasure rushed through her body Mrs. Stansfield let out a long low guttural scream, "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The waiter continued to slam into her from behind as she thrashed about on the piano. Her grinding and thrusting back onto him slowly came to a halt as she started to float down from her euphoric high.

Once she returned to the here and now Mrs. Stansfield stood up forcing her stud to stop drilling for oil-gasm. She turned to him and looked him in the eye. "You haven't cum yet have you?"

He responded with a grin and a shaking of his head from side to side. "Good, because I need a little snack after that much exercise."

Dropping down into a squat with her legs spread wide open Mrs. Stansfield took his cock into her hands and started to tug on it hard.

Shea focused quickly on Mrs. Stansfield's crotch, she could see her pussy for the first time and was shocked at the sight. It was hairless! What in the world was a woman of her age doing with a shaved pussy? Shea knew that girls her age and younger were doing it now days but she never would. It would be like losing her womanhood and going back in time to pre-pubescence.

Looking closer she could see her hole still open from the attack that steel rod had on her, and her lips were flush red. Shea was amazed at how Mrs. Stansfield's pussy looked freshly fucked. The color, moisture, and openness of it seemed oddly inviting.

Looking up Shea saw Mrs. Stansfield yanking hard on his cock. It appeared as if she was trying to pull it out by the root. She was working it over like a woman possessed.

Without looking up at her stud Mrs. Stansfield seductively said, "You ready for me to take this down to the balls?"

Before she got a reply she moved in for the kill. As Mrs. Stansfield's mouth opened and head tilted foreword, Shea involuntarily opened her mouth and tilted her head foreword as if she was going to take the cock into her mouth also.

Watching Mrs. Stansfield bob up and down the length of his cock Shea caught herself moving with her. Embarrassed by her actions Shea quickly stopped. Mrs. Stansfield was moving along the length of his shaft with a feverish pace. Spitting on it every so often to give her a chance to catch her breath, finally she took all of him into her mouth until her nose was buried into the hair at the base. It looked like she was trying to swallow his penis as her throat muscled moved up and down. Coming up for air she gasped two or three breathes then went right back in sucking the full length down her throat.

Shea was amazed at what she was doing. She thought to herself this must be deep throating. She had heard about it but never seen or done it. One of her boyfriends in college asked her if she would try to do it but she refused because she didn't know what it was and didn't want to look stupid if she did it wrong.

Mrs. Stansfield was going down for the fourth time when Shea noticed the waiter start the flinch. He was about to have an orgasm right in her mouth and she was not going to get out of the way in time if she didn't move quick. Shea caught herself almost yelling out to Mrs. Stansfield to watch out as she saw her slid his cock deeper down her throat.

Shea watched as the waiter grabbed her head and held it tight, pumping his cock ever so deeper into her throat. After the second push Mrs. Stansfield pulled back just enough to dislodge his cock from her throat but not far enough to get it out of her mouth completely. Shea could tell he was still shooting his seed into her as she did this but it didn't seem to bother Mrs. Stansfield.