Freyja Inc. Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching closely Shea saw a small trickle of white liquid slip out from the corner of her mouth and run down her chin. It appeared to drip off of her chin down to the floor. As the waiter quit shaking Shea watched Mrs. Stansfield slowly slide the still firm cock out of her mouth dragging her teeth across the top of it and over the ridge of the head as it popped out. The waiter shook violently as her teeth hit the sensitive flesh around the head. Shea could tell he was spent.

Standing up Mrs. Stansfield took a finger and scooped up the white liquid off her chin and sucked on it for a second. "I love the taste of young cum." She said as she pulled her finger from her mouth.

The waiter looked at his watch and stated, "Shit I'm late, my brake was over ten minutes ago."

Quickly he pulled up his pants and started to straighten up. Shea was panicked, she couldn't be caught standing there watching but she wasn't ready to lose Mrs. Stansfield. She might have another round I her and she had to find out. This was going to be her big break, her expose, her investigative report of the scandalous actions of the rich and famous. Shea looked around and saw another small room across the hall a few feet further up. She stood at the door as long as she could watching both of them get dressed before she felt it was time to hide.

The waiter had run past her hiding spot and Mrs. Stansfield was casually walking by as Shea realized how excited she was. The thrill of the hunt, the excitement of the investigation, the tingle between her legs, wait, the tingle between her legs. That was kind of odd for an investigation to tingle between your legs she thought. Shea stopped for a second and took inventory of her sensations. Stomach had butterflies, check, legs felts a little weak, check, heart was racing, check, nipples were hard and firm, why, vagina was moist and there was a noticeable throbbing deep down in there. What the hell was going on she thought?

Shea pondered her physical status and realized she was turned on. She was sexually aroused and was shocked to admit it. What did she expect she thought? She had just watched two people fuck like animals right in front of her. She had never seen a porno movie before but she acknowledged that it most likely would have looked like the scene she just saw.

Shea peeked out from her hiding spot to see how far down the hall Mrs. Stansfield was. Seeing her at the end near the lighted hall Shea steeped out and started to follow. As she reached the lighted hall she looked to her right back out to the ball, but could not see her. Turning to her left see saw the short train of her light blue dress go into the women's bathroom. Shea scurried to the bath room it see if she could maybe catch her off guard with a comment or two.

Walking in the bathroom Shea found Mrs. Stansfield at the large mirror fluffing her hair and freshening up her lips stick. She desperately needed a new coat on because from what Shea saw what she had on before was now spread around the base of the waiters dick.

Stepping over to the mirror near Mrs. Stansfield Shea politely reintroduced herself. As they made small talk Shea took careful notice of Mrs. Stansfield's appearance. She was much prettier than she remembered from there first introduction. She had a wonder smile and deep brown eyes. Her hair was blonde but not natural; it was short and thick and looked so soft. Everything about her oozed class yet all Shea could see in her mind was Mrs. Stansfield getting pounded from behind then sucking on a strange mans dick until her cam in her mouth. Something was wonderful about her yet disturbing all at the same time.

Shea focused again on her reason for being in hear. Asking Mrs. Stansfield if she was enjoying herself tonight she responded affirmatively. Following up with did she attend a lot of these events again she responded affirmatively. Shea asked her if she ever got board at the events she replied, "Every one of them but I usually find something to make them more memorable."

Shea knew then and there this wasn't the first time she had been with another man while her husband was talking away about finance or something. Shea finally asked her if she ever went to events alone and Mrs. Stansfield told her that some of the best one are when she didn't have to hang around her husband or his boring friends.

As she revealed that, she smiled and a twinkle lit up her eyes. Shea was becoming turned on again just looking at this classy yet lusty woman as she hide her naughty secret of sex and adultery.

Shea looked hard into the mirror as Mrs. Stansfield finished up her fluff. "Well dear how do I look?" She ask once done.

"You look radiant Mrs. Stansfield. You have a glow about you that screams confidence." Shea wanted to say you have a glow the screams I just got laid but that would out her to Mrs. Stansfield.

Once last look over and Shea noticed a small drop of white liquid resting on Mrs. Stansfield's right breast. "Mrs. Stansfield, excuse me but I think you have something on you chest." She meekly squeaked out.

Turning towards her Mrs. Stansfield pushed out her breast looking down and asked where. Shea tentatively pointed to her right breast just above the fabric line. "There on you breast Mrs. Stansfield. It looks like some kind of liquid."

Taking her finger and wiping it up Mrs. Stansfield cleaned the fluid from her beast and brought it to her lips. Tasting it she smiled and announced, "Oh, it was just some of my dessert dear nothing to worry about. Thanks for your help and please stop calling me Mrs. Stansfield. That is way too formal; just call me Susan, Susie for short"

Turning Susan left Shea standing there shocked again not knowing what to think or say. Shea just watched Susie lick up the drop of cum that leaked out of her mouth earlier and called it her dessert. She had never been around someone who was that comfortable with sex and had the ability to just do it when ever she wanted.

Shea had to sit down for a moment and gather her thoughts. She went over to a stall and decided to sit down. As she walked in she realized she need to pee. It had been about three hours and two glasses of wine with two more glasses of water since she arrived.

Gathering her thought while relieving herself Shea heard the room fill up with voices. Peeking under the stall she could see three pair of expensive shoes walk in. Being the newspaper reporter Shea naturally lifted up her feet so it would appear the stall was empty. One of her journalism professors said that it was one of the greatest tools known to journalist when investigating something.

Shea didn't know why she did it but she just did. The women walked in talking small talk but quickly changed when they thought they were out of ear shot from anyone else.

Shea listened as they discussed a mark and who would make the buy. There was some disagreement as to who should seal the deal but it was obvious they were talking about illegal activities. Shea knew right then her sex scandal would have to wait, this was front page news. Shea couldn't make out what was being sold or bought but she did get an interesting piece of information.

The women brought up the subject of needing another person to make things go smoother. It had been over two years since they had a fourth partner one said. They all agreed that life was much easier then. One of the women mentioned that she had a meeting with a prospect tomorrow in the Union Station Café at NYC at 2:30. Shea knew she had to be there to see what she could find out. The women finished their primping and venture out of the bathroom.

Shea quickly wiped and straightened her dress, she had to get up and see who those women were. Peeking out the door and around the corner all Shea could see were a few couples talking. Then over to the far left see saw the three ladies that arrived earlier in the flame red dresses, they were walking together until they reached the great room then split up going in different directions.

Running down the hall way Shea tried to catch up with them but when she made it to the great room they were gone. Shea slowly walked around looking for them and her boss when she ran into Susie.

Susie insisted on having her stay with her and talk. Shea thought that she could do that and be inconspicuous at the same time. While she was talking with Susie, Shea tried to get as much info from her as possible. She asked her if she had ever seen those women in to red dresses at any of these functions before. Susie of course finding someone to gossip with told Shea as much as she knew. They were regulars at all of the events that had auctions and one of them would always buy one of the marquee items on the list. It was said they never leave their name with the auction house but they represent some sort of organization.

Shea never saw them again that night but she had enough information to start to wonder just who they were.

As she stood there talking, Susie made sure Shea's glass was never empty. A couple of time Shea found herself blushing when the waiter she witnessed pounding Susie earlier would come by and flirt with them both. Susie even told Shea that she thought the waiter had a little crush on her and suggested they hook up for a date. Shea almost spewed her drink when Susie leaned in and said, "I bet he is even good in the sack."

At that point Shea needed to excuse herself from the party. She said her goodbye's to Susie and her husband and looked around for her boss. After three trips around the room she found one of the working ladies she meet with her boss's friends. Asking her if she had seen Mr. Quinn the girl informed her that he left over two hours ago with one of the other girls who's date was being an ass. She didn't think he was coming back.

Shea was relieved to find out he had already departed as she made her way to the lobby. "OH SHIT the lobby!" Shea thought as she made her way out into it. The sales lady said she would be here until midnight.

Racing out to see what time the large clock above the main entrance said Shea noticed it read 1:45. She was stunned at how long she was at the ball. It seemed to drag at first but then fly by. It could have been the excitement of the night or the large amount of alcohol she drank but Shea could have sworn it was only midnight.

Looking around the lobby Shea noticed a woman sitting on a sofa with her back to the main area near the lounge. It had to be the sales lady, no one else was in the lounge or lobby area at the time. Shea walked over to the woman and as she turned the corned of the sofa she recognized the sales lady. She looked a little different now than before. She let her hair down and un-tucked her blouse from her skirt.

The sales lady was sipping a glass of wine when Shea approached. Looking up from her drink she saw Shea and then looked at her watch.

"Young lady I told you midnight and it is now a quarter till two in the morning." She said as if she was Shea's mother. "Well was it worth it, did anyone comment on you dress?"

Shea told her about how her boss almost stroked out when he saw the tag, and admitted that she too almost did the same when he read it. Shea informed her of some of the nice things other people said about her appearance as well.

As the two entered the store again the sales lady turned and locked the door behind them. "Security purposes." She stated as she walked back towards the changing room.

Shea followed her and was standing at the door to the changing room when the sales lady said, "You remember what I said about having the dress back by midnight don't you?"

Shea replied with a nod.

"Well you were an hour and forty five minutes late. That means you owe me." The sales lady said with a smirk.

Shea looked at her funny and then asked, "What do I owe you? How much do you need to cover the cost of the inconvenience?"

The sales lady looked her in the eyes and said, "No money dear, I want you. I want to watch you take that dress off and I want to watch you model my favorite dress again. This time I want to watch you as you move about, and while I watch you, you're going to watch me."

Shea looked puzzled by that last statement but she was in a tough position. This woman trusted her with an $8,000 dress and she didn't follow up on her end of the deal. Shea begrudgingly agreed to do as asked. She walked to the center of the room and started to strip out of the dress. The sales lady stopped her as she began, "No honey not like that, slower, more seductive. I want you to seduce me with your movements and that wonderful body of yours."

Shea was floored, what in the hell was this about? Then she remembered how touchy the sales lady was and what some of her comments were earlier.

"Hey listen lady I don't go that way. You know I'm not _______________________Lesbian." Shea replied.

"That is ok honey I am not asking you to make love to me. I just find you very attractive and I have not been able to get you out of my mind all night. As far as lesbian goes I'm not either, I think of myself more a Bi-sexual person, sharing in the joys of both." She stated. "And please call me Trish."

Shea didn't know how to react; she stood there for a minute then slowly started to remove her dress. Sliding the halter over her head she slowly lowered it down past her breast. As she was doing this the mental picture of Susie having her breast ripped from their hiding place flashed into her head. The thought of the waiter ripping her clothes off excited her for some reason. Standing there in her daydream Shea moved a hand up to her breast and squeezed it lightly. The touch felt so good and the tingle shot through her breast eliciting a response in her nipples. Both nubs perked up and started to stiffen as Shea squeezed her other breast with the other hand.

Lost in the moment Shea lovingly rolled her index fingers over her nipples sending a jolt of electricity through her body. The jolt Shea felt was not only felt by her, Trish was sitting on the sofa watching as Shea started to lose herself in the daydream. Trish found it to be erotic and sexy the way Shea was moving and when she rolled her nipples Trish felt a tingle of her own down deep between her legs.

Shea continued to rub and tease herself as she stood there in the middle of those mirrors. Slowly she lowered one hand and slipped it down to her waist pulling on the zipper. With the zipper free she took both hands and tugged the dress down over her hips. Shea was facing the mirrors the entire time and was not aware Trish was enjoying her show.

Trish had managed to unbutton her blouse and release her bra clasp while Shea was fondling her breast. She was tugging on her nipples when Shea started to wiggle the dress down over her hips.

As Shea bent over to lower the dress to the floor her ass was thrust up into the air exposing both holes to her audience. Shea had forgotten about Trish sitting behind her as she bent over. Her mind was on the scene she witnessed in the piano room. Glancing in the mirror as she stood back up Shea saw Trish playing with herself. Shea spun around quickly covering up her breast and pussy as she asked, "What the hell are you doing?"

Trish explained that this is what she meant by owing her. Trish told Shea that if she was going to use the dress and then return it late she would have to play along. Shea was uneasy about this but she thought it was half way over anyway.

Shea walked over to the gold dress hanging in the corner and brought it back up on the riser. Shea faced Trish thinking that would obstruct her view as she bent over to step into the dress. From Trish's vantage point it made things better. She was able to she Shea's firm breast and dark red nipples up close and still see her pretty little pussy in the mirror behind her.

Trish started to manipulate herself with more openness as Shea slipped the dress up over her hips. Trish hiked up her skirt exposing her naked pussy. She had removed her panties four hours ago in hopes that Shea would be late returning the dress. Now with her panties off, skirt up, and leg flung over the arm of the sofa she could access her love button easily. Trish started to rub little circles over her clit as Shea wiggled up the dress. Trish was entranced by the way Shea's breast bounced and shimmied. Those dark red nipples stood out hard and firm calling to Trish. All she could think about was how hot this girl was and how bad she needed to cum.

Shea finally stood up with the lower part of the dress in place, the front panel still hanging down leaving her stomach and chest uncovered. When Shea looked up at Trish she got an eye full. Gasping as she realized what was happening, Shea looked on like a deer caught in headlights. In front of her was Trish the sales lady, who she hardly knew, rubbing her pussy and squeezing her nipples as she watches her change clothes.

The images going through Shea's head at the time were flying by at break neck speed. Trish rubbing her pussy, Susie's bald fucked pussy, the waiter's cock being tugged on, his cock slamming into Susie from behind, Susie's tits being squeezed so hard they looked like they were going to pop, all flashed in a second yet lasted for an eternity as the physical arousal started to flow over her.

Looking down at Trish, Shea observed her breast. They were smaller than hers but looked so pretty. The little marbles on the ends of them had a light pink color to them and stood out pointing more upward than foreword. Trish's stomach was flat but not muscular. She looked like she was in shape but not a stickler to any type of workout. What caught Shea's eye most was the thin line of hair above her pussy. It looked like Trish spent a lot of time grooming her pubic region. It was nothing like her own, a thick patch of hair with a bikini wax or like Susie's just completely shaven. Trish had hers shaped and manicured, it looked like there was design too it. Inspecting it closer Shea made out the shape of a heart. The outline was about a 1/8 of an inch wide with the middle bare flesh.

Shea followed the heart down to the tip pointing directly to Trish's clit, the swollen nub that she was so diligently working with her first two fingers. Shea moved her sights lower taking in the view of Trish's lips delicately hanging out from their hiding place. Each one looked pinkish red with a glisten that gave away how wet they were. Shea was in awe of how beautiful that moist hot pussy looked. In the past she would have been disgusted by the sight but tonight she found it appealing to her eyes. She didn't know if it was the liquor or the events see witnessed earlier but something was different, she was starting to enjoy the sight of the naked female figure.

With Shea standing there lost in her gaze Trish prompted her to continue, "Go ahead honey finish putting on the dress."

Shea reached down grabbing the collar of the front panel and started to raise it up to her neck. Fastening the snaps on the collar Shea started to smooth out the fabric of the golden panel. Her hands moved up and down her flat stomach slowly. Shea started to relish the feel of the fine fabric against her skin. Moving her hands up, she grazed the underside of her breast. "Wow that felt good!" she thought as the contact registered in her mind. Casually she brushed them again so Trish wouldn't notice her pleasure and BAM it hit her again. The sensation was strong and pleasing. Shea moved her hand some more allowing her palm to slide down her breast rolling her nipple beneath it. A shudder went through her body as her nipple was slightly tugged by this move.

Trish noticed Shea's little tremble and said, "Feels good doesn't it? Go ahead try it again. I don't mind, just let your self go."

Shea moved her other hand up genteelly stroking her left breast while her right hand was stroking the right one. A warm flow of energy cascaded down her body reverberating in her crotch. Shea started to roll her nipples through the fabric more openly as the sensation grew stronger. It was all she could do to keep from masturbating at this point. Opening her eyes Shea looked out towards Trish. She was copying every movement Shea was doing causing Shea to see how her actions were making someone else feel. This continued for a few moments until Trish broke the trance.