Freyja Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes to contemplate the issue one of the girls decided to take the money and leave, four remained standing in the room.

"Ladies at this time you will be put through the most degrading situation any of you have ever experienced. If at any time you refuse to do what is asked you will be relieved of your position in the training school. Is that clear ladies?" The small blonde said.

Each girl nodded her head in acknowledgement of the statement as they stood there wide eyed at the news of being put through something degrading. Shea still had little to no response other then moving her head. She was as low as she could go so what else could they do to make it worse.

In a whirl of movement four young handsome men entered the room each carrying a black leather travel bag. Walking in a line they maneuvered around behind then up next to each girl. The young men set the bag down in front of each girl then moved behind them.

"Ladies at this time you will each in turn ask the gentleman behind you to remove your clothes. He will not jump at the chance so you must use you cunning and sexual appeal to convince him he should do so." The honey blonde stated.

Starting with the one on the far end things went bad from there on; first off none of the girls expected this. After the first girl protested slightly they reminded her that she chose to stay and unless she completed the order she would be sent out empty handed. Begrudgingly she started to talk to the gentleman behind her rubbing on his chest and speaking in a sexy voice to no avail. Turning to the three examiners she said, "He won't do what he is suppose to do."

The three ladies made notes on their clipboards and then instructed her to remove her clothes her self and hand them to the gentleman for proper storage. Again she protested slightly before she realized they were about to send her home with out anything. Timidly she started to remove her clothes letting her dress pool around her ankles. Shea could see her in her peripheral vision as she made a feeble attempt to cover her semi naked body. Next she removed her bra exposing her small but perky tits. The bra had to be a push up because when it was on she had more cleavage than her small tits could muster on their own. Sliding her panties down her legs the girl quickly covered her crotch with on hand as she crossed her chest with the other.

The young gentleman behind her moved forward and gathered up her clothes placing them inside the black bag and moved across the room behind the three inquisitors running the show.

The next two girls were a little more into the test because they had time to think about the situation longer. Each though had the same difficult problem getting the man behind them to remove their clothes for them. Each ending with self degradation and shamefully stripping out of their own clothes.

Shea watched with no emotion as the girls removed their clothes. She observed their breast and noted in the back of her mind the size and shape of them, she watched as each uncovered their shaved pussy leaving nothing to the imagination. Yet inside she felt no shame or fear of what was going on. To her the only thing she dreamed of was gone and know she was an empty shell void of emotion.

When it was Shea's turn to tempt the man behind her something flashed in her soul. Control, she wanted control of everything around her. Stripped of her career and being alone in the big city she would have to use the tools given naturally to her.

Like a she devil seductress Shea's whole domineer changed in an instant. Turning to the man she had a wicked flame in her eye, it was obvious to everyone in the room. Grabbing a hand full of hair on the back of his head Shea torques it side ways to allow her access to his lips as she planted a monster kiss melting the glacier of ice around his inner most desires. With lips locked and tongues dancing Shea took his other hand guiding it up her side over the bare flesh left exposed by her dress until she reached her left breast. Giving him a small sample of their shape and feel Shea allowed his hand to fondle her breast before moving it up behind her neck placing it over the snaps that held the collar together on her dress. Coaxing him to release the snaps Shea was successful in getting the top of her dress removed.

As Shea was working the young man the three ladies in charge were busy taking notes as they watched her work, the three naked girls standing to her side watched with mouths wide open and blushing at the display.

Lowering his hand down her torso over her breast Shea let out a low animal growl as his hand crossed over her breasts. Pushing his hand down to the waist of her dress she broke the kiss but held firmly to the mane of hair as she pulled his face down even with her hard nipples. Taking his queue he sucked one then the other into his mouth giving both sensitive marbles a quick nibble. Shea's body responded sending electrical charges through her system awakening her sexual desires. The flow of moisture began to coat her inner walls leaking out onto her delicate lips waiting below.

Shea pressed down on his head lowering him to her waist leaving him eye level with her crotch. Releasing his hand she held his head steady as he moved both hand to the top of the fabric concealing her lower body. The hands on her hips felt hot melting her flesh as they slowly pulled the dress down. Inch by inch the dress relinquished more sensual treasures as it traveled down the curve of her ass. Shea pulled his face closer as the area just above her pussy came into view. The patch of auburn hair became visible just as his nose was thrust into her mound.

Shea's eyes were closed now as the image of Trish flashed in her mind. The picture of her mouth coming in contact with her sweet spot drew Shea's breath just as she lifted her hips forcing her clit onto the young mans nose. The hot air leaving him mouth coursed over her wet pussy as she started grinding his face into her womanly hot zone. She could smell her sex as he slowly lowered the dress prolonging the action so he could enjoy more of her feminine delights.

Shea stepped out of the dress leaving on only her shoes, the young man caressed her legs as he made his way down to her feet all the while genteelly letting his tongue dance lightly over her protruding lips. Shea quivered as she felt the hot wet tongue dance over her pussy. Trish was on her mind but the man between her legs was doing what she dreamed Trish would do.

With each shoe removed Shea held him to her pussy for a moment longer before releasing him and turning back to face the women that put her through this ordeal.

Gathering up the garment and shoes the male recipient of Shea's exhibition move foreword to place them in the black bag. It was obvious to everyone there he was aroused by the large bulge straining to be set free in his trousers. Taking his place behind the three masters of ceremony he clasped his hand over his bulge trying to hide it from all who could see.

"Amazing, you made him do what you wanted without saying a word. That is the kind of control one needs to be able to succeed in this kind of world." The small blonde replied.

Shea's blood was boiling; her mind was going into overdrive thinking of Trish and the events of last night. She was not paying much attention to what was said until she heard they would be staying there over night and their clothes would be returned to them in a couple of days.

Panicked she blurted out, "Oh I can't do that, I have to go the Marks Hotel first thing in the morning."

The tall lady looked at her with a disapproving eye then walked up to her and leaned into her ear, "Why do you need to be at the hotel in the morning?"

Shea softly said, "I have to return the dress and shoes to my friend or she will be fired if they find out the dress is missing."

"Well we have a situation here. You can not leave until we are ready for you to. It looks like you may need someone to return it for you. Now who could do that? Maybe the young man who you so skillfully controlled would be willing to do you a favor." She said in a business like tone.

Turning she walked over to the young man and whispered in his ear. Nodding he looked straight foreword and held his place like a statue.

"I think you may need to convince him to it would be worth his wild to do such a favor." She thundered as she turned to Shea.

Shea looked at her, then the man whom she desperately needed to return her dress. He stood there stone faced and motionless. The lady must have instructed him to resist. Shea pondered the problem for a few seconds then noticed his bulge was still prevalent. She thought to her self I have nothing to lose; my life has already been turned upside down.

In a cat like manner she moved across the room bringing her self face to face with the man. "A kiss won't do this time." She thought. Placing both hands on his shoulders she slowly started to slink down his body dragging her hands over his strong chest until she was face to face with his bulge. Leaning in she bit his firm bulge lightly causing him to flinch. The young man never looked down as she nudged and nibbled on his package. He was trying his best to not give in per his instructions from his boss.

Shea knew at that moment she would have to follow through with her little dare, releasing the button and lowering the zipper of his trousers she released the restraints on his manhood. Dipping one hand inside his pants she uncoiled his shaft revealing a piece of meat she hadn't seen in over a year. "God has it been that long since I was with a man?" she contemplated as she tugged it to its full length.

Shea looked up at his face seeing a handsome young man about her age, not a pretty boy but a sculpted man like those in the art decorating the walls of the mansion she was in. Hoisting the rod of hard flesh up, she mentally measured it comparing it to the waiter at the ball. It was about the same. There was one difference though, the base was clear of fuzzy hair. The man was manicured down there making his organ look longer than it actually was.

Shea leaned in closer preparing to take him in her mouth; the scent of his musk filled her nostrils causing an animalistic reaction in her mind. Her mouth opened and her tongue licked up the full length form base to tip. The taste of his flesh was heavenly, she wanted more. Bathing his shaft with wet long strokes Shea worked him and her self up; she wanted him in her mouth now.

With one smooth bob of her head she took half of his cock into her mouth. Rolling her tongue over the head and along the underside of his shaft as she repeatedly performed the same maneuver time and time again. Shea's eyes closed as she licked and sucked on the rod of flesh in her mouth. The image of Susie taking her lovers cock deep into her throat move to the forefront, Shea pressed foreword trying to take his long shaft down her throat. It wouldn't go, disappointed in her inability to swallow his length she quickly returned to her previous action.

Shea was beyond embarrassment now, she was horny. Reaching down between her legs she piddled and fondled her clit shooting jolt after jolt of pleasure through her body. At one point with the cock deep in her mouth she moaned causing her male subject to shiver. Shea knew from the few times she had given head before that was a sign he was getting close to exploding. Speeding up her oral manipulation she began moaning more weakening his resolve. With her hand wrapped around the base of his cock she could feel his balls tighten up, the time was close.

Pulling off his rod Shea looked up to her tormented male subject and said, "You will take my dress back in the morning won't you?" He nodded furiously as his need to release drew near. Thinking about her situation and the response Trish would have seeing a stranger return the dress Shea knew she needed to give her a message that would ease her mind about the well being of her new friend.

"When you take the dress back I want you to give my friend Trish the same kind of hospitality I am giving you right now. Is that understood?" Shea said in between nibbles on the tender flesh of the bulb at the end of his cock.

"Oh yes Madame, yes Madame!" he blurted out just before his orgasm erupted launching a river of white across her chin and out onto the floor.

Applause broke out from the three ladies monitoring the whole proceedings. "That was mind-blowing Ms. Egan you just accomplished the goal without excess conversation and achieved your goal without a financial cost. I think you are going to workout just fine." The honey blonde ladies said in approval.

Shea stood up turned and walked back to her spot on the floor. There was a streak of hot cum guiding her way back to the location. Glancing over at the other girls she saw a hint of fear in their eyes as they realized they too may have to do something similar in the near future. Shea was beyond fear now; it was about survival and her livelihood.

Shea stood there for a moment, thoughts racing through her head, this morning she was a shy farm girl working hard to move ahead now she was in a situation were she would have to drop all of her inhibitions just to make it to the next day. What kind of person would she become? Shea prayed that it wouldn't be something she would be repulsed by when she looked in the mirror.

Lost in her own world Shea didn't hear what the women were saying but she did notice all of the men leave the room just as they came in single file. As the last one left on the other side of the room four older men walked in carrying thick white robes folded in a pretty fashion. Each one walked up behind a girl and stood. A fifth man came in seconds later and presented the tall raven haired woman a small white cloth folded just as neat as the robes. Taking it she leaned in and gave him some kind of instructions as she looked over towards Shea. He nodded affirmation and then spun on his heels leaving the direction from which he came.

Approaching Shea the tall woman took the cloth and carefully whipped the cum form her chin tenderly and caringly. Leaning in close to her ear she whispered, "You have done well tonight. I was surprised you stuck it out. We all thought you would run away but to our surprise you may be the best candidate we could hope for. Our plans were to crush you and force you to leave New York never to be heard from again because you infiltrated our testing, but as of yet you seem to be the one we may be looking for."

Her words were soft and almost soothing as she allowed a hint of compassion to reassure Shea she would be OK if she just continued to follow their instructions.

With a clap she ordered the older men to wrap the girls in robes, giving orders for the girls to follow them to their respective quarters for the night. As the procession marched up the wide stairs to the second floor each girl was taken to a guest room and granted a good night by the gentlemen escorting them.

Shea walked over to the king size bed and collapsed. She was exhausted and her body and soul was in much need of rest. The clock on the night stand read 3:00 am as she curled up under the warm soft covers.

Shea awoke to a knock at the door to the room she was fast sleep in; the older gentleman that brought her to the room last night was there to wake her. Entering the room he informed her she was to shower and get dressed for breakfast. After a long hot shower and some time to think about the actions of the night before Shea ventured back out into the room to find clothes placed on the end of the bed that was already made. A white sports bra, white thong panties, a pair of white ankle socks, and a pair of white tennis shoes were all that she was given. A note was placed under the clothes that read, "After dressing in your uniform please return to the dinning hall for the morning meal."

Shea did as she was instructed.

**********

It was 9:45 am an hour and fifteen minute before the boutique opened. Trish was nervously awaiting Shea's arrival with the dress. Standing behind the counter she heard a knock on the glass door. Gleefully she sprung to the door only to find a man standing there holding a box tied with a bow. "Yes may I help you?" she said.

"I am here to return a package for Ms. Egan." He replied.

With disappointment in her voice she said, "I thought she was going to be returning it."

"Ms. Egan had something come up and will not be free for a couple of weeks so as a favor I am returning it for her." the man stated.

Opening the door she let him in the store locking the door behind him as he moved past her. "What is so important that she couldn't make it her self?" Trish asked.

He stated he was not at liberty to say but he did have a message for her if she would allow him. Walking him back toward the counter she asked what the message was. "I need to give it to you in a private location out of sight from anyone passing by." He stated.

Taking him behind the counter Trish walked over out of view from everyone in the lobby. "What is so important that we can't be seen?"

Setting the box on the counter he walked up directly in front of her and squatted down slowly bringing his face level with her crotch. Taking his hands he quickly slid up her skirt and revealed her pink lace panties. Hooking his thumbs under the elastic waist he jerked them down past her knees. Gasping as her nether region became exposed to this stranger Trish felt his thumbs pull up and out on her tender flesh around her clit. With one lightning fast movement his tongue was dancing over her clit before she could fight off his advance.

Trish's body quivered under the oral assault to her little love button. Her mind went blank as she relented to his manipulation. With her pleasure rising she gave her self to the control of this strangers as he feasted on her increasingly aroused pussy. Stepping out of her panties Trish lifted one leg up onto a shelf under the counter allowing him more access to her hot little hole. His mouth moved with expert skill as he brought her to a level of bliss she had been missing for some time now.

Trish was coating his chin with wet sex juice as his tongue dipped in deeper and deeper. Her mind was reeling as she felt his tongue explore the inner walls of her tunnel. Trish was floating now as her body convulsed with orgasm. Her pussy felt like it was flooding out an ocean of female cum while her nipples ticked with every heart beat like a bomb ready to go off. Falling back against the wall she let her orgasm rock through her body until she could regain some scenes of composure.

The young stud between her legs relented his attack on her pussy standing to admire his handy work. As he did she saw the outline of his hard cock through the denim pants he had on. Trish was in sexual overdrive now and found the bulge more than she could resist. Reaching out she took hold of his pole and asked, "Is this part of the message also?"

"No, but it is the special delivery touch that I like to give." He said.

Ripping his fly open Trish descended down upon the rod of flesh like barbarians on Rome. With two quick bobs of her head she had most of his length in her watering mouth before he could slip his pants down below his hips. Pulling back she spit on the end of his cock lubing it up for her push to the base. Swallowing as the head reach the back of her throat Trish managed to take his shaft deep into her pipes pressing her lips firmly against the flat skin at the bottom. Staying there as long as she could she finally pulled back catching her breath before traversing the length again. Saliva running down her chin onto his weighted balls she stuck her tongue out coating them with lavish swipes until she had to breathe again.