Freyja Inc. Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young stud couldn't hold off any longer, lifting her up he bent her over the counter pulling her skirt up over her round plump ass. Lining his tool up with her soaking hot slit he drove it deep into her with one smooth push.

Trish threw her head back as the flame hot meat parted her inner walls forcing her to scream out in ecstasy but no sound escaped her lips. Drawing back he pulled out until only the tip remained in then drove deep into her again crushing her thighs against the counter. Trish was receiving a fucking of a life time from her courier stud. The last time she had a hard cock slam into her like this was seven months ago and she forgot just how good it felt.

Wave upon wave of hot lust flowed through her as she was hammered deep. Trish was grunting and moaning with incoherent words as he plowed her from behind. The impact of every thrust was felt through out her body sending sparks out of all of her erogenous zones.

As the massive quake of her orgasm hit Trish arched her back driving her ass hard against his crotch forcing her inner muscles to milk his cock with all of their might. The tight grip her pussy had on his cock triggered his balls to draw up and blast five heavy loads of molten hot seed into her painting her insides completely.

Both fell foreword onto the counter gasping for air as their climax riddled their bodies.

The young stud finally lifted him self up and slowly allowed his diminishing rod to slip from her gapping hole. Tucking his meat back in his pants he retrieved her panties and slipped them back up into place. Lowering her skirt he smoothed out the wrinkles and helped Trish up off the counter.

Turning to he new lover Trish planted a long wet kiss on his lips thanking him for the wonderful message. Breaking the kiss she said, "If you see Shea any time soon please tell her thank you for the most thoughtful message anyone could ever send."

Leaning back against the counter Trish watched as her messenger left the store thinking this would be a glorious day.

*********

As each girl came down for breakfast Shea observed the looks they were giving her as they passed. It was not her clothes that caused these looks because they all were dressed alike, it was the behavior of the night before that draw their disapproving eye.

The meal was quite, no-one spoke a word as they finished the healthy breakfast. Shea was squirming slightly all through the meal; the thong panties were very uncomfortable to her. There seamed to be a wad of cloth crammed up her crack and she couldn't get it out. Shea had never worn a thong before so this was going to take some getting use to.

With their plates cleared the head butler came into the dinning hall and instructed the four girls to follow him. Making their way through the rest of the house towards to back each of the girls got a better look at what the mansion really looked like. The lavish décor of the front rooms was no comparison to the sheer decadence of the rest of the house. Artwork, sculptures, and antiques furnishings gave the residence the feel of a royal palace.

Exiting the main building the butler turned over the four girls to a middle aged gentleman dressed as a chauffeur. Leading the way he marched the girls to a porte cochere where a limousine awaited. Opening the door for them he ushered them inside and prepared for departure. Each girl took a respective corner in the large open seating area. None appeared to be overly friendly at this point but each one measured the other girls to see who they could trust and who they couldn't.

As the car pulled out onto the state highway Shea could only imagine they were being taken back into the city. Adjusting her self may times Shea tried to find a way to make her self comfortable with that cord of fabric running up her butt crack. Wiggling around as she was drew the attention of the skinny girl across from her, "Are you some kind of slut or something?"

Shea looked out the window as if she didn't hear her.

"I mean with that display you put on last night I would guess you make a living doing those kinds of things." She said trying to elicit some kind of response from Shea.

Shea turned and looked her in the eyes with a cold stare. "You think I wanted to do that? You don't know anything do you? You don't understand who they are?"

"They know everything about us from where we grew up to how much money we have in the bank today. I had a job yesterday and an apartment; now because of them I have nothing. They sent a letter of resignation to my boss, took me out in the middle of nowhere, and I didn't even know what to tell friends so no-one knows where I'm at. I don't know about you but it feels like I have been kidnapped." Shea scolded her accuser as a tear trickled down her cheek.

All of the girl's faces became pale as the reality of the words Shea just uttered came to light.

"The things you saw me do last night were out of survival, I don't know about the rest of you but I have to play along with their game until I can find a way out. They don't want me to get out because I would expose their little organization. I am a newspaper writer and I was starting an investigation into their activities. I believe they are an organized criminal group that deals in stolen art." Shea continued to say as the girls all started to scoot closer. "Do you think they are going to kill us if we don't do what they ask?" one of the girls asked.

"I don't know but they have tried to keep everything about them as secretive as possible. I don't think they would want someone to get out and open there mouth about what goes on at that house." Shea replied.

All four girls became quiet reflecting their own personal situation as the limo continued down the road toward the city.

Watching out the window Shea could see the landmarks of the city as they made their way deep into the metropolis. Most of the buildings were unfamiliar but she could occasionally make out a street name to place her location.

The limo pulled into an underground parking garage and made its way down a spiral drive until it came to a closed lot. The arm opened allowing the limo entrance and closed quickly behind them. As the limo came to a stop both doors to the back of the limo flew open; standing there were two of the young men from the night before. Politely they asked the girls to exit the vehicle and follow them.

The young men led them to an elevator and up countless number of floors. When the door opened Shea could make out the unmistakable layout of a doctors office. The lead escort walked down the hall stopping in front of an open room. Turning to the first girl he said, "If you would please go in and prepare yourself for the doctor. Place all of you clothes on the counter and put on the gown."

The same was repeated for each girl until all were safely tucked away in a room. After a few minutes each girl was visited by a nurse, their job was to collect a blood sample from each girl and make sure they were ready for the doctor.

Shea sat there in her gown awaiting the doctor; when the door finally opened she saw a very attractive woman dressed in a white lab coat and thin rimmed glasses. Looking at the chart in her hand she said, "I see it has only been four months since your last exam. There shouldn't be any problem but we will give it a look see anyway."

Shea was shocked that her medical records were here in that chart, but then after what she has seen in the last twenty hours it wasn't that far fetched.

The doctor asked her to lie back as she moved over to the side of the bed. "First we will do the breast exam."

Unlike her regular doctor this lady didn't talk much as she moved in closer. Shea liked it when her doctor made small talk, it keep her mind off of the exam and made her less nervous.

Shea watched the ladies face as she opened the gown exposing her breast. There was a smile on her face and a light in her eye that was strangely familiar. Placing her hands on Shea's right breast the doctor began massaging the soft flesh as she performed the exam. Her hands were warm and tender, not harsh in their movement but almost sensual. Shea continued to look into her eyes as her hands slowly made their way around the entire breast stopping at the edge of her areola.

The doctor stopped for a second retrieving something out of her pocket. Bringing it into view Shea could see it was a set of calipers, the ones with the sharp points on the curved ends. The doctor proceeded to measure the diameter of her areola and nipple writing the results down in her chart. Next she measured her nipple with the calipers to see how big it was. Once completed she moved to the other breast measuring first before kneading her flesh to check for lumps; at his point the exam was starting to become very strange. The doctor slowly started to move closer to Shea's breast as she finished the breast exam. With her face just a few inches away she smiled then blew very genteelly across her nipple causing it to react. Shea could feel the skin tighten as her little red bud sprang to life. The right nipple grew in stature as the doctor continued to coax it to full attention.

Shea was a little disturbed by this but she knew that if she protested they would get rid of her.

The doctor quickly measured her nipple response noting the width and length of her dark red button. It was at that point the doctor took two of her fingers and placed them into her mouth. Removing them Shea could see a large amount of saliva stringing between them. Reaching out the doctor placed one finger on each side of Shea's nipple and lathered it up with her warm spit. The doctor continued to manipulate the red marble between her fingers and thumb until she elicited an aroused response from Shea. The low moan escaping Shea's lips informed the doctor that her nipple was now fully involved. As quickly as she turned Shea's heat up the doctor became clinical again and re-measured her nipple. Charting the measurements the doctor turned her attention to the left nipple for comparison.

As the doctor teased and measured Shea's nipples the image of Trish scrolled through her mind like an old home move. Shea was having a problem controlling her body's reaction to the doctors testing. The more the doctor manipulated her flesh the more she dreamed of Trish MANIPULATING her wanton flesh.

The doctor finished her work regarding Shea's breast and made her way around the table towards her lower half. Pulling the stirrups out and positioning them the doctor instructed Shea to secure her heels in the foot holds. As embarrassing as this is for all women it was that much more for Shea because at this moment she realized how damp she had become during the previous actions of the exam.

Pulling a rolling table over close to her side the doctor took her place between Shea's legs and scooted in close to her crotch for a good look. Visually inspecting her lower region first the doctor proceeded to touch the soft tender flesh along the side of the labia making her way up to the clitoral region. After the external palpation was complete the doctor produced the calipers for the second time today. With careful steady hands she clamped the points down measuring the width of the inner lips and the length at which they dangled. Using her fingers she parted the delicate tissue and measured the other side.

Shea at this point was becoming extremely moist; her juices were flowing as the image of Trish returned to her mind. Shea's mind took the mental image and added the touching sensation from the doctor to create an erotic daydream. The doctor was no fool she was aware of the physical responses happening before her eyes. Quickly she needed to finish her measurements before Shea became too aroused. Pinching the calipers on her clit snapped Shea out of her little haze, the pin prick on the little nerve bundle did the trick. Continuing the exam the doctor charted all of the measurements and added notes as to the appearance i.e.: color, shape, texture, even noted the presence of moisture.

The next thing the doctor did shocked the hell out of Shea. Taking the cold metal calipers she measured her little butt hole, the feel of the cold steel caused it to pucker. The doctor giggled as Shea gasped from the sudden shock. After charting her findings the doctor took out a small tube and squeezed a dollop of lube onto her finger. Shea unaware of the act was not expecting the next big shock as the doctor began rubbing the cold jelly like substance around her ass hole. With firm circular strokes the doctor worked the lube around and over Shea's back door. After a short time the pressure being applied back there was directly over her sphincter muscle. Unrelenting the doctor keep applying more and more pressure until her finger slip inside Shea's butt. Stopping once inside the doctor wrote something down with her free hand and then pressed further.

Shea was an anal virgin; she had never had anything go in except a thermometer when she was a baby. That area was for exit only for the last twenty five years.

Once the doctor drove her finger in as far as her third knuckle she pulled out slowly. The sensation Shea received during the exiting was amazing, it was pleasure but in an odd taboo way. As the doctor pulled to the end of her finger she attempted to place a second one in, the stretching of her ringed hole was beyond anything Shea could imagine. The second finger slipped in and past the muscle, Shea felt like her backside was being stuffed like a X-mas goose. Unable to push anymore in because of tension the doctor slowly removed her fingers and returned to writing in the chart. Shea was glad that ended but was intrigued about the sensations she felt during the invasion.

The doctor continued to write in her chart as her free hand opened a drawer under the rolling table. Fishing around for something in the back she finally pulled out a flesh colored object that resembled a small lava lamp with a flat base connected to it. Shea was curious as to what it was but she soon found out more than she wanted to know. With a little squeeze of the tube the doctor lubed up the end of the lava lamp and proceeded to shove the thing into Shea's backside until it was firmly imbedded into her. Shea winced as the wedge plunged into her, the point wasn't too bad but the wide ridge in the middle stretched her ass wider than the doctor's fingers. The sudden urge to crap came over her but her intruder would not move, it was locked into place by the narrow base just past the wider ridge. A full feeling was taking over as Shea adjusted her self in the stirrups; it was as if her body was beginning to accept the intruder.

Next the doctor lubed up a speculum and began to do an internal exam of Shea's vagina. Noting all of her findings as she went along the doctor made sure to include to visual appearance of her outer lips as they stretch around the speculum. The doctor also noted the slight moan from Shea as the stretching of her pussy added with the stretching of her ass caused a pleasurable moment for her.

With the internal exam complete the doctor removed the tool of the trade and stood up next to the counter as she washed it off. "Ms. Egan you are doing very well, we will be finished in just a moment. There is only one phase of the exam your benefactors have order left to do."

Shea looked up at her. "What else could they want, I already have a building shoved up my ass?" she thought.

Returning to her seat the doctor opened the drawer for a second time removing a black plastic thing that looked like an odd shaped hockey stick. Laying it on the table the doctor remove her lad coat and placed it on the counter next to them. Reaching under the table she pulled out a plastic surgical gown and put it on. Fear shot through Shea's mind wanting to know why a surgical gown is needed, "Would there be any cutting she should know about?"

The doctor positioned her self deep between Shea's legs placing one hand on top of her mound allowing her fingers to drop down over her clit. As she started to rub the little nub she brought the black tool up to Shea's pussy and rubbed the tip around her lips gathering up the lube from the speculum. The jolts of electricity caused by both tactile sensations ricocheted through Shea until her mind couldn't stop the sudden need to have something anything fuck her.

The doctor was experienced in just that, she dipped the end of her tool into Shea so quick she never knew there was a bend in the phallus. With deliberate strokes the doctor turned the tool until the tip was angled up pressing on the soft spongy area along the roof of Shea's inner walls. Pumping in and out with constant speed the doctor kept rubbing and tapping her clit in alternating rhythm. The amount of pleasure coursing through Shea was unbelievable; she had never felt like this before. Her pussy was contracting with every touch of the spot on the roof of her pussy and then her stomach would contract with each change in stroke to her clit.

Shea felt a slow burn deep down in her stomach; it was the start of an earth quake like never before. The more the doctor stroked her pussy the more Shea's mind picture Trish's tongue fucking her. Shea couldn't hold back much longer. The doctor had already seen the tell tail signs of Shea's impending orgasm, turning her body slightly she moved over closer to Shea's left leg.

The burn had turned into a boil then a blast from a furnace. Shea was about to erupt like never before. A feeling of moisture flooding her pussy came upon her; a dam was holding back the tide waters that wanted to escape. Shea's head was flopping back and forth; her breathing had long become raspy and deliberate. Shea cried out with pure sexual pleasure, a cry that sounded like a beast in the wilderness echoing out of the room and down the hall. Shea didn't care anymore all she wanted was for that hot little doctor tormenting her pussy to make her cum.

And make her cum she did, the end result in what the doctor was trying to accomplish was successful. As Shea screamed out again her orgasm hit breaking the dam holding the flood back causing Shea to spew all over the floor. A stream of clear viscous liquid sprayed out all over Shea's legs and the doctor. It was the final test the doctor was to perform, was she a squirter?

Shea could faintly hear a loud groaning scream come from down the hall, followed by another higher pitch shrill. The other girls had been going through the same exam in there respective rooms but the orgasmic nirvana Shea was in at this moment didn't allow her to put two and two together.

The doctor stood up admiring her handwork and removed the dripping wet gown she wore for protection. Replacing her lab coat on, she walked over to Shea and quickly yet passionately kissed her on the lips. "I would really like to meet you again someday!" she said as she turned leaving Shea there in a puddle of quivering post orgasmic bliss.

A few minutes later a nurse came in and helped Shea dress, she was still not all there as the nurse walked her out of the room. Shea was having difficulty walking normally with the plug in her ass but at this moment she was not able to process the information her pucker hole was sending her brain.

The escorts gathered all four girls together and headed back down the elevator. Of the four Shea was the one who was in the worst shape. The skinny girl was clear headed and able to help with the others but it took both men to get Shea back to the limo. Once inside the other two girls started to come around, looking at each other they briefly went over what had happened to them. The skinny girl was the only one that didn't have the doctor manipulate her into orgasm. As the looked over Shea, they started to feel sorry for her. She was still not responsive, but had a look of ecstasy on her face. "God she looks like she fried her brain with orgasm." One girl said.