Freyja Inc. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shea by now was lost to her own needs. The movie they watched earlier that day along with the voyeurism in the shower already had her on red alert when it came to sexual desire, but this new feeling was more than she could handle. Shea's hand was becoming a blur, the pounding she was giving her self resounded deep in her pussy and had taken over her mind. Shea's spare hand made its way up to her pussy and quickly found the little knob atop. Stroking and rubbing her clit Shea hit a higher gear in the sensory overload her body was experiencing.

To be cheesy in the description Wesley thought her hands moved like fists of fury.

Shea moaned out long and loud as she maintained the assault on her ass. Her other hand was adding more gas to the fire when a finger slipped between the wet succulent lips deep down into her aching pussy. Moving both hands in an alternating fashion Shea was plunging deep into both holes, the girth of the rod in her ass was just right for now but she wanted no needed more inside her slick hole. Adding a second finger on the down stroke Shea reached a new plateau, both her pussy and ass felt stretch at this point adding yet another new sensory load to her short circuiting mind.

As Shea continued to demonstrate her pure lack of control over her impending orgasm Wesley quietly readied the plug. Moving in closer he laid out a large towel and wash cloth next to Shea on the bed. The sight would have been strange to anyone witnessing the shameful display going on; here a young beautiful woman was masturbating vaginally and anally while an older man walks around the room being with in two to three feet of her most of the time. His actions giving off no hint of anything out of the ordinary yet hers screamed out of the ordinary.

Shea's actions were taking a toll on her; sweat was rolling off her brow as she hammered away at her self. Tremors shot through her every so often indicating the ferocity of the orgasm approaching.

With her hand up between her legs ravishing her pussy it was only natural for Shea's finger to curl down towards her palm as she continued to fuck her self with uncontrollable abandon. The tips of her finger hit a spot she didn't realize was there, it was the same spot the Doctor manipulated earlier that day. Already sensitive it didn't take long for the nerves to react to the sudden attention.

Shea felt warmth come over her stomach and then flood down into her pussy. The juices were flowing heavily already but this was different. The pleasure coursing out of her rectum was adding a shockwave to her approaching orgasm and Shea was not aware of what would happen next.

As her orgasm built Shea was on the cusp of losing her mind. There was a euphoric high that enveloped her and closed off everything around her but the pleasure mounting inside. Like Vesuvius the force of her climax leveled her world. A spasm clamped down inside her ass forcing a reaction inside her womb that struck the anvil ringing in her orgasm. A shudder and then an eruption hit Shea like never before. Fluid poured out of her pussy running down her arm and legs coating everything in a shine. Sounds escaped her airway in chirps followed by a high pitched shrill. Body tremors lay waist to her balance and stature leaving her pooled up in a heap on the bed one arm trapped under her and the other lost to the side of the bed. The robe was flipped up over her head cloaking her from sight but Wesley could tell by the way her body kept twitching she was having another then another orgasm as she slowly descended from the mountain top she climbed to.

Wreaked with orgasm Shea wasn't even aware the silver rod was still sticking out of her ass. With delicate movements Wesley parted her legs slightly and in a skillful flash of his hands he had removed the rod and replaced it with the plug like nothing ever happened.

Being the devoted servant Wesley carried Shea back down the hall to the shower. She needed to be washed off and this job was too big for a sponge bath. Setting her down on the chair in the robe room he quickly readied the water and returned for Shea. The consummate gentleman Wesley remained completely clothed as he carried Shea's naked limp body into the shower. With a parental mindset Wesley proceeded to wash Shea off from head to toe. Her lower regions were in most disarray, but with a little soap and water she was clean as a whistle.

Shea was completely unresponsive as Wesley cleaned her up. In her blissed out state she couldn't protest to anything much less do it her self.

Clean and dry Wesley returned Shea to her room. Slipping the white sheer teddy over her head he made sure she was dressed as his employers wished. The teddy was see through and only came down to her waist line so everything Shea had was on display. Wesley however made no inappropriate comments or actions; his demeanor was one hundred ten percent professional. He was her care taker and he looked upon that as a high and prestigious duty.

Tucking her in, he leaned down and kissed her forehead as if he was tucking in his little girl.

Turning the lights out as he left the room triggered the audio lecture Wesley had programmed in earlier that evening. A low humming sounded deep inside Shea's head, it was like a computer was spinning the hard drive. A voice came on, it was soft and sensual. The sexy tones of the female speaking was not that of Katrina, Danielle, or Yanna.

Shea subconsciously didn't recognize this new audible seductress. Her voice dripped with confidence and enthusiasm for her topic but what made her special was the sultry erotic vibration of airwaves her voice gave that started to elicit an arousal response in Shea. Her orgasm was not more than twenty minutes ago yet this voice caused the moisture to start flowing down below.

Shea struggled to resist but it was not possible the siren in her head had started something Shea couldn't stop.

"Welcome to the Tutorial Lecture series on Sex, a PTB production. I am your narrator and author Paula T. Bartolome I will be guiding you through the most intimate acts of pleasure you and your partner can share. Please remember if you are not in good physical health please consult your Physician to see if these act are safe for you. Lesson One The art of Deep Oral Fellatio."

As the siren song echoed in her head Shea drifted off on a raft of bliss as her body relinquished itself to the voice of Paula.

All night long Shea had visions, dreams of sexual encounters with various different people, some she knew and recognized and some with people she had never seen before. Shea picture sexual acts ranging from oral to anal and everything in between with partners of either sex. These mental aberrations lent themselves to the physical state of her body. During the night Shea masturbated no less than four times each ending in an orgasm. A wet sloppy mess had formed between her thighs pooling on the bed and coating her hands.

With night coming to a close Wesley pulled open the curtains in Shea's room allowing the dark musky sex smelling room to drink in the morning sun. Shea winced at the bright light striking her across the face. With a raspy morning voice Shea asked, "What happened last night?"

Wesley informed her she had succumb to her own animal pleasures as a result of being over stimulated by the events of the day.

As Shea moved to sit up she felt the wetness between her legs and realized she had done things in her sleep she normally would not have done even in the privacy of her own home. Wesley comforted her about the mess and told her he would clean it up. It was time for her to rise and prepare for the first day of training.

Helping her of the bed Wesley walked her over to the half bath. Shea had a strange gait as she moved slowly across the room. She didn't understand why she was walking so awkwardly until she remembered she had the plug in. With it in place for so long last night Shea felt like she had a tree trunk wedged up her back side.

"Please remember to place the spacer in the pan next to the toilet." Wesley said as he closed the door behind her.

Shea squatted down on the seat reaching up under her and groped around for the base. Grabbing the edge she tugged and pulled until the wide rim slipped out causing a large amount of air followed by residual lubrication to escape in a violent manner. The sound was horrific like a bad case of diarrhea as the material came fling out her back side. After a few minutes Shea cleaned her self and stood on shaky legs returning to her room.

Wesley was there holding her robe as she came out. "You need to shower and dress; breakfast will be served in twenty minutes."

Shea looked at him with an exhausted expression them twirled her finger gesturing for him to turn around. Doing so Wesley commented, "I understand your school girlish need for some decorum but if you haven't noticed I have been privy to seeing your female attributes for quit some time now. I will continue to grant you as much privacy as you desire but it does waste a large amount of time when we could be getting on with our tasks."

Shea looked down as she reached for the bottom of her teddy. He was right; there wasn't anything he couldn't see if he wanted. And if that were not enough she suddenly remembered he was the one who bathed her last night after she exploded all over the bed. He had done what no man other than her father had done many long years ago, washed her private parts.

Shea dawned the robe and made her way down the hall to the shower. She felt like her ass was wide open as she walked. She honestly expected it to whistle or something just like the old joke spoke of.

Her shower was relaxing yet rushed, she wanted to finish before Heather and Tess made it in. Shea wasn't worried about them seeing her naked but she was slightly embarrassed that there could be a chance they would see her butt hole opened wide.

Returning to the room Shea found her uniform for the day, as the day before it consisted of a white sports bra, white thong panties, socks and tennis shoes. After dressing Shea made her way to the dinning area only to find both Heather and Tess was already there.

"Good morning. They both said as she sat down at the table.

Shea returned the greeting in kind. Not wanting to discuss the events of the night before all three girls ate in relative silence. As they finished their meal all of them heard in their head, "Ladies if you would please make you way to the exercise room for your morning yoga lesson." The voice was recognized as Danielle, she was leading the first physical training session today.