Freyja Inc. Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tess was floating on cloud nine at this point, the sexy look and the prospect of being the center of attention at a possible sex party distracted her mind from the extra O-rings attached to the outfit at various places that didn't connect leather straps.

Once Tess was dress to impress Shea lead her into the living area where Katrina and Danielle were waiting for her. Both women were wearing the same white tunic dress that Shea had on a few weeks earlier. They looked amazing and both Tess and Shea seriously thought about forgoing the planned events and just jump those two goddesses standing before them.

Danielle broke the glassy eyed moment when she said, "I do believe Shea has lined up a special treat for your last night. I want to thank you for all of you efforts here during the last four weeks and we are going to miss you."

Katrina smiled and added, "One thing I know for sure is Shea definitely wanted you to remember how much you meant to her during your time here. She asked us to help her set up this little party not knowing exactly what it would be but she means well."

Tess looked over at Shea with a puzzled look, "You set up the party but you don't know what it is you set up?"

Shea shrugged her shoulders as she replied, "I just told them I wanted to help you live out your deepest darkest sexual fantasy. I didn't exactly know what it was but they always seem to have the right answer."

As Shea spoke with Tess both Katrina and Danielle came around behind her and took her by the arms. Walking her over to an area were one of the sofas use to be, they instructed her to stand still as they blindfolded her.

With her vision obstructed Katrina spoke out, "Wesley you may send in the surprise."

A hidden door opened behind Tess and a procession of large dark muscular men walked out wearing only black jock straps. Shea was astounded at the shear size and shape of the Nubian warriors approaching them from the wall. As the last one entered the room Shea counted six in all.

"Tess we are going to play a little game, when I call out a random number between one and six you answer one, two, or three. Is that clear?" Danielle said as she held out a cloth bag in front of each man. As the man drew a number out of the bag Danielle would say it aloud and Tess responded with a number between one and three.

Shea wasn't clear of this little numbers game until she saw all of the men move around and line back up in the numerical order of the number they drew.

"Tess I am now going to point to a picture on the wall and when I say so you will call out a number between one and three but you can not use the same number twice. Is that clear?" Katrina said as she moved to a painting of a naked woman.

Tess nodded her compliance as Katrina pointed to the woman's mouth, "A number please."

Tess replied, "Two"

Katrina pointed to the ladies pussy, "A number please."

Tess replied, "One"

Katrina pointed to the bare bum of the lady, "A number please."

Tess finished using all of the numbers as she said, "Three"

Danielle walked over behind Shea and told her to come around with her next to Tess, as they approached Wesley appeared from out of the hidden door carrying a tangle of black straps. Danielle grabbed hold of one of Tess's arms and instructed Shea to hold it up. Doing as instructed Shea held the arm while Danielle latched one of the straps to the cuff around Tess's wrist. Repeating the same with the other arm both Shea and Danielle squatted down next to Tess's left leg. From this position Shea could see Danielle's naked pussy from under the tunic she wore. The sight of it made Shea lose her train of thought for a second as Danielle repeatedly asked her to hold a strap tight for her. Finally Danielle closed her legs breaking Shea's glare.

"Oh I'm sorry what do you want me to do?" She said.

Holding the strap in place as Danielle velcroed Tess's thigh in, they moved down to the one for her ankle. With the left leg secure both girls moved over to the right leg and repeated the same process, this time Danielle allowed Shea to gaze upon her naked pussy as long as she continued to help her with the straps.

With all of the straps attached and secure Wesley took the longest ones and walked them around front until all eight were clipped together. Katrina pressed a button on the bar counter and a low whine came from the ceiling. Looking up Shea saw a metal ring lower down on a cable, Danielle took the ring in hand and fastened the straps to the ring. Once connected Katrina reversed the action of the motor and the cable started to retract back up into the ceiling.

Wesley walked back into the room carrying four long black poles about four feet in length, at the ends of each pole was a clasp. As the straps rose up taking out the slack Danielle attached a pole between two of the straps at a large O-ring midway along their length. As each strap began to rise she repeated the pole insertion until all four had been placed between each pair of straps.

Finished with the construction of the harness like device Danielle kissed Tess deep and long slipping her tongue in to savor the taste of her captive. Shea was slightly jealous of the kiss but soon was rewarded with her own. She made sure to linger in the kiss longer than Tess was allowed giving her a warmth that confirmed that she was now one of them.

Katrina hit the button one more time taking out all of the remaining slack causing Tess to be lifted up off the ground and suspended in mid air with her arms stretched out high above her and her legs spread wide and bend 90 degrees at the knee. Tess's head hung back without any support exposing her neck in a straight line.

Danielle asked Tess if she was comfortable and surprisingly she said yes. With the confirmation of her physical state Katrina snapped her fingers at the men and all of them began removing their jock strap.

Shea watched as each one lowered the garment releasing some of the largest cocks she had ever seen. All six men owned sex organs that made Alex look like a small kid. Three of them had at least eight inches of meat hanging between their legs in a flaccid state. One of the men had something dangling from his body that looked like a small arm. His cock was growing as he stroked it reaching a length of about seven inches but the girth of is was almost the size of a coke can, the large dark head resembled a full size plumb.

As Shea watched the men awaken their sex organs she observed that the thick trunk cock was the shortest of the bunch but by far the widest. In all the six manly tools ranged from seven to ten inches in length. Shea thought, "How in the world could someone posses such a large cocks?"

Katrina walked up to the first member of the six man team and asked him which number Tess assigned him when they drew the lineup, he responded with a two.

Katrina announced, "You get her mouth." and walked him over to the front near Tess's head.

The man lifted his long shaft and held it up over Tess's face while Katrina removed the blindfold restricting her sight. As the leather eye patches slipped away from her eyes Tess looked up to see a lumbering black cock fall out of the sky and land across her face from forehead down past her chin. The shock of having a big penis land on her face caused Tess to remain speechless for just a few moments until Danielle told her to lick it as it rubbed across her face.

"Is this really for me?" Tess questioned.

Shea looked up at both Katrina and Danielle as if she was asking permission to answer the question. Both ladies nodded to her as if they wanted her to give Tess the answer.

"Yes dear, that big beautiful dark cock is just for you. Now be kind to it and show it just how good you are with your tongue. I know how much I love that tongue of yours." Shea announced as she felt a surge of power and control from the girls as they gave her the go ahead to answer Tess's question.

As the large dark rod slid up and down Tess's face she opened her mouth protruding her tongue out to lap at the treat she was so desiring. After a few swipes of her tongue Danielle slowly walked over and pushed the man back replacing the blinders over her eyes.

"It will be more fun if you can't see. The thrill will become more intense as your body tells you mind how much you have taken." Danielle said as she moved back away allowing the man to return to his task.

With mouth wide open and head tilted back as far as she could Tess eagerly awaited the arrival of the large black cock.

As the tip of his member touched her lips Tess's body responded with goose bumps; slipping into her mouth the first few inches slowly disappearing only to return with a fine sheen of saliva the dark object flinched with excitement.

Tess worked to take as much of the rod into her hungry mouth with each passing stroke until it was plainly visible stretching her throat.

Shea moved closer to see the action as she was becoming increasingly aroused by the whole situation. Looking at the remaining length she was judging that about three inches still eluded Tess's final goal to swallow the entire thing.

Pulling back the man slowly returned his length deep into her throat until she couldn't take any more. Repeating his movement the dark lover began to build a rhythm as he fucked her mouth. Grabbing her outstretched arms he pushed and pulled causing Tess to swing back and forth onto his rod as he stood firm in his stance.

Katrina watched with great interest at the motion and walked over to the next man in line whispering in his ear; he returned a comment under his breath and then waited for her to motion him into action.

Positioning himself between Tess's legs he knelt down and waited for her pussy to swing towards him. As her open slit approached he lapped at her sexual hot box jolting her core with an impact directly on her clit. The moan deep in her throat revealed her pleasure at the new sensation spurring him on to more of the same. Tess's body began to respond forcing her juices to flow lubricating her lower region.

When the second man judged her wetness to be sufficient he lubed his long dark rod with his own saliva. As her pussy swung back to him he bent foreword and with one simple pucker of his lips he hit her open hole with a splashing spit of hot slick saliva. Tess's body quivered at the sudden blast of hot spit; the marksmanship of his aim was amazing as the liquid split her delicate lips then trailed down the length until it dripped off of her pucker backdoor.

The swinging action took her away but soon returned as he lined up his rod and impaled her on his cock dipping in a few inches. Tess arched her back at the new intrusion mumbling around the large fleshy tool in her mouth. Shea was not sure if it was a cry of pain or pleasure but soon observed Tess wiggle her pelvis as she attempted to force more of the pussy intruder deeper inside of her horny hole.

The two men worked in unison as they rocked Tess back and forth in the swing driving their respective cock deep into her body. The piston action looked like one long cock piercing her body from top to bottom. As one grew longer in sight the other would disappear deep into the moist fiery depths of her lust filed body.

Tess was not long for orgasm as the two men worked her over, she gurgled and sucked around the oral invader and bucked and grinned on the pole deep in her love tunnel until she screamed out with a muffled wail as her orgasm visibly rocked her body.

The man lodged in her throat flexed his lower body as the vibrations triggered his release sending volleys of hot white liquid streaming down her throat. With the swinging motion reduced the man buried deep in her walls was forced to stay locked between her folds as her inner muscles milked him as her orgasm resounded deep in her stomach. The flexing of her muscles was the final sensation that drew his sack tight pushing him over the edge opening the valve of his fire hose flooding her womb with thick white lava.

As both men slowly came down from their eruption they withdrew from Tess's body vacating the gapping orifice they previously occupied. On one end Tess's dark red pussy slowly leaked out the white frothy cum that painted her insides and on the other a coating of saliva covered her face as gravity drained it down over her eyes and forehead.

Tess's breathing was deep but sporadic as the vibrations of her orgasm still bounce around inside her soul. Hanging from the ceiling as she was Tess was not able to steady her self against anything so the trimmers firing out of her limbs altered the pendulum sway of her ride.

The third man with the arm size rod soon approached Tess inspecting the entrance he was assigned he soon realized there was no possible way she was ready for his monstrous girth. "This bitch ain't ready for this. I don't know if she will ever be ready for what I got." He said as he stroked his meaty cock.

Danielle walked over observing the situation and instructed the next guy to take over as she reached down and grabbed the massive shaft of the third man, "I'll take care of this one for a while." She exclaimed with a giddy grin.

Leading him over to the sofa she shoved him down and dropped to her knees positioning her self face to bulging head. Danielle was a remarkable woman; she had the grace and beauty of a goddess but the sex drive of a crazy lust filled slut. As Shea would soon find out Danielle enjoyed overly large cocks and made a reputation for her self with the other ladies as being some what of a gorge. Danielle had worked hard to stretch and limber her body to accept even the biggest piece of meat available. As she began licking and lubing the plumb size head of his cock she slowly stretched her lips over the end polishing it to a nice shiny purplish hue taking in as much as she could.

Shea was envious of Danielle's big pouting lips but as she watched her maneuver she noticed the thickness of her lips fade into a thin line of pinkish red as they stretched around the large cock. Working as much of his member into her mouth Danielle pulled on the belt holding her tunic tight releasing its' hold on her body. The fabric sprang free allowing her breast to bounce as she orally stroked three inches of the monster into her mouth.

The slight moan coming from Tess returned Shea's attention in that direction as she watched the forth man press the head of his long slick rod against her anal entrance. The juices and spit from the previous fucking had left her backdoor lubed just enough to allow him to slide in without to much discomfort. Methodically he drove deeper and deeper with each passing thrust until eight of his ten inches was buried deep in her bowels.

As before the man began pushing and pulling on the swing set causing Tess to impale her self on the long shaft invading her cavity. It didn't take long for the action to increase in speed and with the tempo rising the final two inches of his rod disappeared inside Tess reaching depths that she had never experienced. The wailing of pleasure was echoing throughout the room as he pounded into her with a fierceness that rocked her body all the way up to her head. The fifth man took advantage of the opening and laid his throbbing tool along Tess's cheek informing her that he was about to fuck her mouth as the man before him. With hungry response she willingly took his cock between her lips and gave in to the swinging motion as he shoved his way past her tongue down into her throat.

Shea was in a trance as she watched Tess take the massive shafts deep inside her. She was overwhelmed by the ease that the men had penetrated so much of Tess with little effort. Turning back to Danielle Shea observed her forcing as much of the truck into her mouth as she could. A river of saliva ran down the length of his thick trunk pooling on his large balls as Danielle rolled them in her free hand.

Danielle was working the monster with exceptional skill pushing the man's limits as she pressed the head deep against the back of her throat. It was physically impossible for her to take him any further but she was not deterred by this. Finally he stated that he was in dyer need to fuck something as he pushed Danielle back onto her hunches. With a wicked smile and a throaty reply Danielle agreed that she too was in need of a good fucking.

Standing Danielle quickly pulled off her tunic exposing her body fully nude for the first time. Shea gawked at the perfection of her breast; she had been denied the pleasure of seeing them in all of their glory until now. The D+ cup mounds of flesh rounded out with sensuous lines hanging just enough to proclaim their lack of surgical enhancement but not dropping too low to flatten out as gravity weighed down upon them. The big areolas spanned the tips leading to the thumb size nubs that stood up calling out to those who were in need of suckling.

Moving to the tall arm of the sofa Danielle curled her finger at the man and told him he better do a good job or else. Taking that as a challenge he scoffed at her impotence and informed her that no woman was able to walk straight for a month after he got through with them.

Danielle bent over the arm lifting her ass high in the air giving her well hung stud full access to her awaiting hole. As he lined up with her dripping opening he dropped the head down against her puffy lips and pressed firmly thinking she would squirm with pain as his monster entered the cave. As with her mouth Danielle had spent many a night working large objects into her tender gap. The pressure of having something large stretch her pussy was exactly what she desired most of all. She was the one girl in the group that took on all comers no matter how large they were.

The groans and moans escaping Danielle were not of pain but pure bliss; the more he shoved that thick tree into her the more she enjoyed it.

Shea was now lost in her own sexual haze; all of the animalistic sounds surrounding her along with the visual sensation had turned her body into one giant hot spot. She found her hands roaming her body strumming the strings of desire as Tess and Danielle basked in the throws of lustful passion. Her sports bra some how had been lifted up exposing her firm breast and the thong she once had on was stretched out wide between her knees as a hand vigorously slid up and down the length of her very wet pussy.

Turning to Katrina she witnessed she also had succumb to the events of the night. With tunic pulled up and tucked in her belt Katrina had the second man down on his knees eating her succulent pussy as if it was his last meal. Her hand was tight against the back of his head denying him the ability to escape her wanton needs for pleasure.

Tess's audible sounds trailed off as the two men continued their relentless taking of her body. A quivering mass strapped in a swing was all that was left of her. She was unable to move her self so they worked even harder at taking what they wanted. The sweat was running down both men giving notice as to the amount of work they were doing to ravage the young woman slung between them. If Shea hadn't known how much Tess was enjoying her self she would have thought she was being taken by force.

Danielle let out a yelp causing Shea to turn her attention back in that direction. The man behind her had lifted up on of her legs and placed it over his shoulder. Danielle's torso was turned towards Shea as she propped her self up with one arm, the other placed behind the neck of her large lover. Danielle's position had her almost in the splits balancing on one leg raised up high on her toes as the other was flush against his chest. From this angle Shea could now see just how large and wide he was stretching Danielle's pussy. It looked like he had a third arm ramming up deep between her legs. The puffy dangling lips that Shea played with a few weeks ago were now stretched thin just like the lips of her mouth earlier.