Freyja Inc. Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Continuing the tour; the girls made their way around to all of the sections of the gallery. Once complete they went into some of the back rooms where clients can examine the works and also where some of the smaller deals are closed. These rooms ranged from a single twin bed and no decoration to a simple dungeon that had chains attached to the walls and ceiling.

Shea asked, "Is this where you do the.... You know seal the deal so to speak?"

Yanna replied, "Some times when the client is in a big rush. Most of the time it is done in the main living area on the third floor but we also have done them at the mansion or at the client's house. Most of the time it just depends on how the negotiation goes."

Shea questioned the negotiation. Yanna explained to her that nothing happens without a contract. If the client wants something other than money or needs an incentive to spend that much money we always negotiate the actions and locations therefore no-one can use the act as a way to cheat someone else out of money or artwork.

"Too this date no-one has ever been cheated or left unsatisfied with their end of the deal." Yanna said with a sly grin.

The girls continued the tour up until 9:30 when a client had scheduled an appointment. Yanna made sure Shea understood one-on is allowed in the building without an appointment, and then only the client and at most two other people are permitted to enter.

As it came to be the client arrived slightly early and Yanna welcomed him into the gallery. After a short amount of small talk she returned to Shea and informed her that the client was bringing his business partner in from the car to assist in the selection.

As the two girls stood there waiting the client returned with a woman about five years younger than him; that put her at around forty or so. Yanna introduced Shea to the gentleman and lady. In return he introduced himself as Mr. Parson and his partner Ms. Chamber.

Shea stood quietly to the side as Yanna spoke about a few pieces that fit the category the two individuals were looking for. With great excitement they both agreed that seeing the items was a must. Leading them over to the area that held the 17th century master pieces Yanna explained the significance of the works and just how rare they are to find. Mr. Parson looked very closely at the three paintings as if he was trying to find a secret clue. Satisfied that they were originals he asked his partner Ms. Chamber what her impressions were on the items. As they discussed things Yanna pulled Shea back giving them lots of room.

Here is where they convince themselves that they do or don't want the items. Once they decide they like them then we can work our magic. As luck would have it both of them loved the paintings and agreed that they would make a fine investment for their collection.

Mr. Parson was wealthy but not obscenely rich, he was frugal with his money and buying paintings had just become investments to him. Ms. Chamber on the other hand was a friend of the art world; she had been blessed with more money than she needed so she loved buying works and donating them to museums.

Yanna quoted them the price for all three pieces and gave them time to talk. It didn't take long for them to counter offer with a much lower price. Yanna not being new to this like Shea didn't even flinch when the offer came back. Again Yanna gave them the original price and told them that if they wanted to barter they could go find some other art gallery to hassle.

Ms. Chamber was not going to let the pieces slip through her fingers. She upped her portion of the purchase bring the overall offer closer to the asking price. Parson was not going to give in that easily but finally came around after some coaxing from Ms. Chamber.

With the price set Yanna asked them to please wait while she drew up the sales contract. Shea was left to entertain as she prepared the documents. Small talk and awkward moments of silence killed Shea; she felt perspiration come over her as she too waited for Yanna's return.

With contract in hand Yanna had them sign and date triple copies for each party involved. With the appointment over and an apparent success Yanna took Shea back into her office to explain how the money works.

"For the first month you will be paid just like the rest of the staff. That means you will receive 1.5% of every sale during that period. The sale we just completed grossed you $126,750.00. Each sales has to be broken down into allocations, 10% automatically goes back to the company Frejya Inc. this is used to property taxes, utilities, land purchase, facilities improvements and corporate travel. As stated before the staff gets 1.5% of the sale each but all together they receive about 30%. Each of the Ladies of Freyja receive %12 percent of the sale leaving between 12% to 24% of the sale to be used to obtain new items. That is why the use of sex in this business comes in quite handy. We have to spend less than an average of 12% percent from our previous sales to maintain a gallery of quality pieces of art." Yanna explained.

Shea was dumb founded, she just found out she made $126,750 for just standing there watching Yanna close a deal that sounded like it was complete before the buyer showed up. That kind of money was more than she made working for the newspaper all three years combined.

Shea asked, "Why didn't you have sex with them?"

Yanna replied, "Not every client requires that type of negotiation. Those who are easy to negotiate with usually don't require extra attention. The ones that have a hard time parting with their money or those who could care less about price are the ones that make us pull out all of our tricks."

Shea was still somewhat confused but went along with her explanation.

The first day working in the gallery matriculated into a week and then two and three. By this time Shea was becoming more comfortable dealing with clients as they made their way through the various works of art. Each day she would wake and dress for work just as she would when she worked for the paper two months ago. The only thing different now was she spent more time each night planning her dress for the day to come. When working at the paper Shea would throw something on each morning that looked professional but choose her selection for comfort and practicality. The difference between then and now was Shea made her selection according to the way it made her feel. With the freedom to dress sexy and provocative to some degree the selection of attire revolved around the fabric tactile response from her body. Clothing that was stiff and coarse was no longer an option; silky lacey items were more appealing to her.

Shea loved the way the smooth cool fabric felt next to her naked body, the lack of a bra and panties gave her a freedom that she found arousing. She would find herself walking around the gallery alone just so her breast would bounce rubbing against the delicate texture of a silk blouse or shift her weight back and forth as she stood just to experience the sensation of the lining of her skirt rub across the bare cheeks of her ass. She was reveling in the small sexual treats that presented themselves to her just because she selected a specific piece of clothing.

During the second week Shea tried on a garter belt without stocking for the first time; the tickling feeling of the straps brushing against her thigh and cheeks sent goose bumps all over her body that whole day. After a while she even increased the amount of movement by the belts as she wagged her cute little ass when she walked.

Shea had never felt as sexy and sensual before in her life as when she dressed in her designer business attire. She finally understood why women would spend so much money on quality clothes. Her confidence level along with her sexuality rose exponentially during these last few weeks. Working with each girl in tandem gave her more insight and knowledge about the business and how to deal with customers. A few times she even worked the client by herself with one of the other girls just within ear shot. Shea was fast becoming a crafty sales woman.

It was during the last three weeks at night that Shea would with Wesley's help select an audio lecture ranging from art history to negotiation techniques to a steamy tutorial about some form of sexual desire and act. Shea not only surprised herself but also Katrina, Danielle, and Yanna with how fast she learned the full scope of the company.

It was the last week of her internship when Shea was introduced to a small humble looking gentleman from Austria. Mr. von Mises. He appeared some what sheepish in his demeanor but Shea soon found out that his lineage was of Austro-Hungarian nobility. Mr. von Mises' family immigrated to the United States shortly after the First World War due to the fact that they were stripped of their noble rank in society. Once here his grandfather and father quickly amassed a sizeable fortune by contracting construction firms to rebuild parts of Europe destroyed by the war.

The purpose for his visit to the gallery was strictly business; hanging on the wall far back in one corner was a portrait of an elderly man in full military dress. From the inscription on the plate Shea was able to make out the importance of the individual in the painting. The Arch-Duke of Austria circa 1868 was engraved on the tarnished silver plate. Mr. von Mises' interest in this specific painting was more than just an investment. It turned out that the man in the portrait was his great great grandfather. Most of his family's possessions were either taken by the government or stolen from the family estate during the time of the war. Only until now was he able to track down and recover a small precious few items that once belonged to the powerful ruling family that his lineage attached to.

The girls had been working this angle for some time now. They first meet him at a social event were he purchased a small silver platter that was up for auction. The item had been lost to his family for some time but when a private collector placed it in a charity auction he could not pass it up. Yanna had noticed his keen interest in the platter and watched him outbid and overpay for the item. It was at that point she knew they could help him out along with themselves.

Mr. von Mises returned to the gallery every day for a week examining and admiring the portrait. During this time each of the four girls stayed with him as he made small talk and general pleasantries. Ten visits had passed before Mr. von Mises inquired about purchasing the painting. Shea was with Katrina when he asked the most important question, "How much?"

Katrina being the dominating controlling personality that she is replied, "How can you put a price on family?"

With that Mr. von Mises became pale and stunned. She hit him in the heart and wallet with one fatal blow. Two days passed before the girls heard back for von Mises; he was willing to pay as much as needed to regain his family legacy.

Meeting with Mr. von Mises the next day all four girls sat on one side of a large mahogany boardroom table while von Mises and his attorney sat on the other. Negotiations were going well for the girls but not so well for von Mises. The price was high and his attorney kept advising him to file suite for war reparation but he didn't listen, finally he removed his counsel from the meeting and went at it alone.

"I can not in good faith pay the amount you ask for this painting, the price is twice the amount one would pay for a Vango." He said.

Yanna responded, "We understand the price is high but you must understand that we are not going to budge on the final price; $16,000,000.00 is what it's going to take for you to walk out of here with that painting."

Frustrated Mr. von Mises said, "Then it will hang on that wall until the apocalypse!" and stood to leave.

Katrina quickly spoke up, "Sidney, why so quick to give in?"

Sidney? That was the first time Shea had heard or knew his first name. Puzzled she looked back and forth between Katrina and Mr. von Mises as he stopped dead in his tracks facing the door.

Turning Sidney looked at Katrina with a scowl on his face, "Impotent little girl how dare you use such familiarity with me! I will not stand here and deal with such a lot; little girls who think they can play with the minds of old men and act as if they are of noble blood."

Katrina smiled and said, "Mr. von Mises you know as well as I that nobility does not always free one from immoral actions. We offer you this piece of family heritage for a price. If the portrait is not worth the price that we ask then what else would you need to make the offer match the price?"

For the first time Shea could see in the sheepish little man a dark side, one that he hide well but one none the less.

"You speak of immoral actions as if you already have something in mind. I have ears and I listen but still there is nothing else on the table that would make me pay that much for the portrait." He said as he sat back down at the table leaning over it with a smug look as if he just found a weak spot in the armor.

"You can see that for business women we are more than the usual stuffed shirt and cold fish. I believe we could come to an arrangement that could persuade you to meet our price." Katrina said.

Mr. von Mises chuckled as he leaned back in his chair, "Young lady if you are insinuating that I pay extra for the chance to bed one of you then you are over estimating your attraction."

"I never said you would bed one of us, I offered you the chance to fulfill your deepest darkest fantasy." Katrina returned as she leaned back in her chair.

As all of this transpired Shea sat there wide eyed in a small amount of shock as Katrina negotiated the fulfillment of this little mans sexual fantasy. It was if she was on an auction block as a sex slave going to the highest bidder. Shea knew that there was the chance that sex was involved with every customer but to sit here and hear how it was negotiated out made her feel dirty.

"You're telling me that if I pay the full price for the portrait you girls will grant me my deepest darkest fantasy? No-matter what it is?" he said as he leaned on the table once again.

Yanna answered his question, "That is correct; we will bring your deepest darkest fantasy to life but you must understand that the fantasy will be with you and you alone. No-one else will be able to add their fantasy to the deal."

"What if the fantasy involves more than one person?" he replied with a smirk.

"Details can be worked out but it has to be your fantasy. All involved must follow along with those rules or the deal is off." Yanna returned with a stern brow.

"I will think on this, it just might be worth paying that much for a fantasy to come true." He said as he stood to leave.

Danielle stopped him as he prepared to leave, "This offer is only good for the next twelve hours. As of 6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning if you have not responded the offer comes off the table and the painting stays on the wall."

Mr. von Mises grunted a confirmation to her statement and showed himself out.

As the girls sat there around the table Yanna broke the silence, "Well that went better than we had hoped. He gave in without a fight."

Shea looked at her with a puzzled glare. Thinking to herself, "That was without a fight? We just sold ourselves to him for sex and that was a good negotiation?"

After the meeting all of the girls went up stairs to the living area near Shea's room and lounged around sipping champagne and talked about the possible up coming event.

Katrina mentioned that von Mises' fantasy was outside of her and Danielle's realm but might fall into Yanna's. With a grunt of disapproval she stated, "I don't think I would do him justice, I can't get into something that light and soft."

All of the girls laughed except Shea, she was still unaware of just what Mr. von Mises fancied. Yanna quickly blurted out that this would be a great start for Shea. "She would be perfect, it isn't too rough and I know something like this would push her boundaries a little. It would be a great starter fantasy and with all of us there I think she would feel safe."

Shea looked on with fear radiating from her eyes. "Wha..... what is it that he wants?" she said in a squeaky voice.

"Oh that funny little man gets off tickling!" Katrina yelled as she broke out in childish laughter.

With the other girls rolling on the sofas with side busting cheers of amusement Shea said, "Tickling, is that all? He just wants to tickle me."

Yanna replied, "He wants to tickle while someone is being teased and stimulated sexually. It is a form of Sadism without the pain but with all of the control."

Shea pondered the scenario for a while before she said anything else.

"I know we do things like this from time to time but is it safe to use our bodies like this with people we don't really know?" she questioned.

Katrina being the dominate personality responded, "Honey it is perfectly safe. We do a massive background check on even client before we even allow them in the building. No one has ever been hurt while performing a fantasy. We set limits and rules that prevent such problems. Each of us will be there filling small roles in the fantasy so you will always have someone looking out for you. We knew before he walked in the door the first day that he got off on tickling and that he would need this little incentive to agree to our price. Anyway some of the fantasies are more fun than regular sex. Trust me you're going to love being the fantasy of some rich well to do."

"Last year I closed a deal for this guy and he thanked me so much by giving me the uses of his villa in France for a week. God I loved that week, the house boy wasn't bad either." Danielle said as she gestured with her hands the length of the young boy's penis.

Each of the girls began telling stories about some of their more fond memories of fantasies they had fulfilled. Finally Yanna said she was going to have to look through the archives for one in particular that made her wet even today just thinking about it.

"Archives? What do you mean archives?" Shea said with a stunned tone.

"We tape all of our sessions for legal reasons just in case someone tries to refuse payment. Also it comes in handy for safety reasons, when they know that they are being taped they tend not to deviate from the prearranged scenario." Danielle added.

Just before Shea could ask another question Wesley and Hershel walked in carrying an envelope and a small gag; handing the envelope and bag to Shea they stood waiting orders.

Shea looked at the items not knowing what to do. "Open it." Yanna yelp with a glee in her voice.

Opening the envelope Shea found a note on exquisite letterhead. Reading it aloud she relayed the contents to the others.

"After further consideration I feel that the offer you have extended is worth the asking price. I request that the auburn haired girl present at the table be the one that fulfills the physical portion of the transaction. I await your response and request that all discretion by applied as this is not the image that neither I nor my family would prefer to be made public. Respectfully Duke Sidney von Mises."

Shea sat silent as the others cheered to their success. With hesitation she slowly opened the bag removing the contents. Inside she found four masks each elegantly designed and crafted. Each made of colorful exotic feathers from birds not native to North America. All of the masks appeared to only cover the eyes and nose leaving the mouth and chin area unobstructed. Multiple colors and long flares of feathers adorned each mask accept for one. The odd mask was pure white, feathers whiter that snow with short peaks coming off of each side.