Freyja Inc. Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Throwing him down on the bed Shea jumped upon him like a jungle cat and mounted his proud cock in seconds. Felix was thrusting with all of his might as Shea slammed down meeting each rise of his hips. The sound of their flesh slapping together echoed throughout the room letting everyone know the pure force her pussy was taking.

From their vantage point Thomas and Andrew could see Felix's cock appear and disappear deep into Shea's stretched out tunnel. A sheen of light glistened off his balls as Shea's love honey coated him from tip to base.

Arching her back changing the angle forced Felix deeper even still allowing the head of his cock to press against her trigger. The orgasm that ensued engulfed both of them resulting in Felix gripping her ass so hard it left finger prints. Grunting like a construction worker lifting a heavy load Felix pumped ribbon after ribbon of creamy white lava into Shea. The heat from his seed coated her walls giving her a tingle so strong she double downed on her first orgasm.

Like Thomas before Shea made sure that he was empty of all he could offer before she released him from her sucking hole. Once she was content that he couldn't offer her anymore; Shea dismounted and tenderly started to clean his cock and package with her tongue and lips making sure he was as clean as he was when he arrived to the little sex party.

Finally it was Andrews turn; Shea crawled to the edge of the bed and purred like a cat licking the back of her hand and playfully acted as if she was cleaning herself.

"You sir get my ass, take it anyway you like because this is you fantasy! I promises, if you do it right there will be an encore performance in the future!" Shea purred with the most lustful look any woman gave a man.

Andrew asserting his right to take Shea walked up to the edge of the bed presenting his bouncing cock to her. "Suck it you devilish slut and get it good a slick!" he pronounced.

As Shea willingly sucked the entire length of his cock into her throat Andrew leaned over her body and started rubbing his own spit into her ass. First one finger then two slipped deep into Shea's backside. Wiggling her hips as his fingers plunged into the depths of her dark tunnel Shea made loud slurping sounds to add to the depravity of the act.

With his cock good and slick Andrew spun Shea around flipping her over on her back. Lifting her legs up over his shoulders he lined the bulbous head of his thick rod with the reddish pink opening of her stretched out ass.

With a smooth thrust he popped in to Shea forcing her backside to stretch wide. The sudden intrusion caused Shea to flinch and sharply suck in a deep breath. Soon the twinge of pain was replaced with a warm tingle that melted into a guilty pleasure.

As Shea lay on her back receiving the primal thrust of a horny man she began to trace her fingers around the outer edge of her pussy. The circular motions of her fingers culminated on the little pink bud located atop the honey hole the men enjoyed so much.

Each pump into her ass caused the little bud to swell then fall like a heart beat. Shea's fingers tapped the nub each time it grew sending waves of joy throughout her body. Her head was swimming and her thoughts were rapidly becoming increasingly cloudy. It wasn't long before she had no control over her own body as the need for orgasm claimed the operational helm of her mind.

Felix and Thomas watched as Andrew split Shea in two. His cock stroked in and out of her ass like a piston in a muscle car from the sixties. Andrew was sweating so profusely droplets would land on Shea mixing with her juices culminating in a musky scent of animal lust.

Shea's legs had dropped off of Andrew's shoulders wrapping around his waste. From the vantage point the other two men had it looked as if Shea was pulling Andrew into her ass with her legs as they locked behind his back.

With the levels of pleasure rising in Shea's backside, her orgasm was imperative. As Andrew slammed in with all his might Shea was thrown over the cliff of euphoric restraint. A scream with no sound came forth from her gapping jaws while every muscle in her body locked up in a whole body contraction.

Andrew was unable to move as Shea's legs held him firmly imbedded in her ass. The ringed muscles of her dark tunnel squeezed and milked Andrew like a suction machine at a dairy. The life seed was literally being pulled from his swollen balls by the orgasm Shea was experiencing.

Unable to resist Andrew too was soon falling over the edge of orgasm dumping what felt like ten lifetimes worth of cum into Shea's tight tunnel. The heat from his pasty blast coated the walls sending Shea into a second convulsion almost ripping his member from its base.

The two of them ridged as statues stayed motionless for what seamed hours to them as the force of their electric discharge slowly decreased intensity.

As the two gradually regained awareness of their surroundings; applauds from their fellow partners broke the trance of orgasmic lust.

Collapsing on top of Shea Andrew hoarsely grunted, "God that was amazing! Are you sure you're real?"

Shea in a weak but smoky tone replied, "I am and you will get this again."

As the afterglow of their tryst diminished Shea's thinking started to clear up enough to plan her exit. With Andrew lying on the bed and both Thomas and Felix sitting in large wingback chairs she slowly stood up and said she needed to freshen up.

Leaning in to kiss each one on the cheek she thanked them for a most interesting and wonderful evening. Like most sexually satisfied men they received the peck on the cheek and thanked her also with a playful smack of the ass.

Walking towards the bathroom Shea listened as the three men started recapping the events of the fornication. Each one bragging on how awesome it was to find a girl like her and what they would do with her in the future if they ever ran across her again.

Shea knew it was time to disappear, and as she had planned she quickly grabbed her dress and heels from the counter in the bathroom and slipped out the door without them noticing.

At this time of night very few if any people would be stirring about the hotel and as bold and daring as Shea had become she didn't even attempt to put her dress back on. Strolling down the hall in the buff, hair fallen and disheveled, white rivulets of cum running down her inner thighs Shea made her way to the elevator and up to the penthouse.

At one point she even stopped in front of a security camera and blew a kiss to the poor night watchman on the other side.

As the elevator door opened to the main entrance of the penthouse Shea felt good about her work tonight and was looking foreword to chatting with the girls about their night of fun as well.