Friday Afternoon Delight

Story Info
Julia joins John and Hanna.
2.2k words
4.5
89.1k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
John S
John S
4 Followers

John sat nervously watching an old rerun of JAG as he watched the clock and anticipated when Julia and Hanna would get their lunch break. His cock was about to bust out of his shorts thinking about them coming to see him. He couldn't get his mind off of what had happened Wednesday when his daughter Julia and her friend Heather had goaded him into showing them the stories he liked reading on the Internet. Julia and Heather had started making out on the bed behind while he read one of his favorite stories to them. Before they went all the way though, Julia's boyfriend had called her and she had rushed of to spend the rest of the afternoon with him. John had hated missing out on what seemed to be about to happen, but he had loved it when Hanna invited him onto the bed to finish up where Julia had left off. Just thinking of fucking Hanna again and remembering the dirty talk she had made to him left John perpetually erect.

He had been dreaming about it when he woke up that morning. He had to do something with his hard on, so he'd stepped into the bathroom where his wife, Imelda, stood in only her panties applying her make up before she left for work. He had stood behind her and began kissing the side of her neck as he grasped her D cups in his hands and softly stroked her inch long nipples fully erect. Imelda had moaned and begged John to have mercy and that she was going to be late for work. But, John hadn't stopped and instead had kneeled until he was able to peel her panties down her legs and penetrate her from behind as he bent her over the bathroom sink. Imelda didn't even try to muffle or control her screams as John furiously fucked her into an orgasm.

After he had cum inside her though, she had to furiously clean herself and redo her make up. Once she was gone, Julia had sat down with him at the dining room table to share a cup of coffee with him before she left for school. "Mom seemed as if she was a little rushed this morning," she had said between sips.

John had shrugged and said, "Maybe a little."

"She looked very satisfied though."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Julia had said. Then she had leaned closer and said, "Hanna was very satisfied when she left here the other day too. In fact, she wants to come back today for some more."

John had remained silent, so she continued; "I hope you didn't use it all up on Mom."

John had smiled then and said, "I don't think I did."

"I'll bet you didn't," Julia had replied.

The door opening brought him out of his thoughts, and Julia and Hanna clambered inside even more giggly than usual. They both came and gave him a tight hug, and John sniffed and recognized that familiar scent. "Have you girls been smoking pot?" he asked.

Julia ducked her head to one side and grinned, "Well, we did share a joint in my car on the way over here. Does that piss you off?"

"Only that you didn't think to share it with me," John said.

"But we did think of that," Hanna said as she smiled and pulled another joint out of her purse.

"Well," John said, "That's more like it."

As Hanna put the joint to her lips, Julia pulled her cigarette lighter out of her own purse and put a flame to the tip of the joint allowing Hanna to suck the marijuana cigarette to life. Hanna took a long hit on the joint and passed it to Julia, who in turn sucked on it twice before handing it over to John. After the three of them passed it back and forth between them until the joint was smoked down to an unholdable nub, Julia took the last bit of it over to the sink and washed it down the drain. It was really good pot, and John was feeling the buzz from it right away. As soon as Julia returned from the sink, Hanna said, "Let's go read another one of that guy's stories, John."

Not being one to argue with what had worked so successfully two days ago, John said, "Sure. What kind of story would you like?"

The girls took each other's hand as they followed him into the bedroom where the computer was and, Julia said, "Read us a girl on girl story. Those get us hot."

John took his place at the computer and the girls sat on the bed beside him just as they had done on Wednesday. John signed into the Internet and opened up Literotica. Then he went to the author index and scrolled through it until he was able to open up a list of stories written by PAUL C. From that list he selected, Full Circle. The story started a little slow sex wise, but it must have had the desired affect anyway, because every time John glance over towards the bed they had less and less clothes on. By the time John finished the story they were laying back on the bed completely naked and softly French kissing.

John turned to watch them, and as Hanna kissed her way down to Julia's left tit and began to suck and lick her fully elongated nipple, John looked down and suddenly realized that he had his cock in his hand stroking it. When he looked back up to see what the girls were now doing, he found them looking at him. Hanna released Julia's nipple from between her lips and said, "See, girl. I told you he had a nice cock."

Then Hanna looked over at John again and said, "She's got another nipple that needs attention, John."

Shedding his clothes as he went, John crawled onto the bed with them and immediately took Julia's other nipple in his mouth and started sucking it. The whole time he was thinking how Julia's tits were almost exactly like Imelda's. Same size. Same long, pink nipples. Same weight. Perhaps Julia's were just a touch firmer and just a touch less affected by gravity. Other than that though, it would have been difficult to tell them or the rest of Julia's body from Imelda's. Were they in a dimly lit room, John wasn't sure that he could tell them apart at all. That's how much mother and daughter resembled each other.

As these thoughts waltzed through his mind, John let his hand find it's way to Julia's pussy. He gasped at how wet she was. He loved the feel of her hairless, bare cunt in his hand and made a mental note to himself to persuade Imelda to shave her cunt before the next time they fucked. He slipped one finger inside her and slowly worked it in and out. He continued to finger her with that one finger for a moment before he removed it and allowed Hanna to slip two of her fingers into Julia's wanting cunt. His lips left her nipple that he had been sucking and kissed their way up to the side of her neck to her ear. She moaned as he licked and nuzzled her ear and pushed Hanna's fingers away and entered her with two of his own fingers. He had to take his time and slowly ease them into her. God she's tight, he thought to himself. Then he whispered the words in her ear, "God, Honey. You're so fucking tight. I don't think I'll ever get my cock in there."

Hanna was licking Julia's other ear, and she whispered to her, "Oh, yes he will."

At this, Julia began to buck up against John's hand. She was so wet that they could all hear squishing sounds as John worked his fingers in and out of her. That's it, he thought. He just had to taste her. She and Hanna began French kissing again as John kissed his way down to her pussy. He slowly traced the tip of his tongue around the lips of her pussy. He dipped his tongue inside and worked it in and out. Fucking her with it. Then he slipped his two fingers back into her pussy and worked them in and out as he allowed his lips and tongue to give their full attention to sucking her clit. At this, she began to buck up and was grinding her pussy up into his face and screaming to the world that she was cumming. "I'M CUMMING. I'M CUMMING. OH FUCKING GOD. I'M FUCKING CUMMING!"

Once Julia's screams had subsided and she had caught her breath, she pushed Hanna onto her back and kissed her friend hard. Again, John was amazed at how well their contrasting looks complimented each other. Julia's pale skin and D cup tits as opposed to Hanna's ebony coloring and small breasts. Julia, tall and long legged like her mother, while Hanna was shorter and more compact. Julia kissed her way down to Hanna's small black breasts and spent a few seconds kissing and licking each of her nipples. Then she kissed her way down to the hairless black lips of Hanna's pussy. They'd shaved their cunts together just the night before. As she licked Hanna's pussy and drove her friend towards climax, she stuck her butt up in the air as an offering. An offering that did not go neglected.

John commenced kissing her ass cheeks and soon pulled them apart exposing Julia's puckered pink asshole. He licked and kissed it and even partially entered it with the tip of his tongue. He briefly gave thought to taking her there, but, no, that's not what either of them wanted right now. Instead, he positioned himself behind her on his knees and rubbed the lips of her pussy with the head of his cock. He heard her muffled groans as she continued sucking Hanna's pussy while he entered her. He got the head inside and stopped as he felt it stretching around him. When he didn't push further into her, she lifted her face up from Hanna's crotch and told him, "Oh, god, don't fucking stop. Just push it in."

He eased a little bit more inside her and said, "But you're so fucking tight. I don't know if I can."

Julia grunted and said, "Just do it. You're not any bigger than Jeff is, and he gets it inside me. Just push it in. I won't split open."

At that, he gave one long hard thrust forward as she pushed herself back to meet him. And, that put him all the way inside. He let it sit there for a moment as she lowered her face back into Hanna's cunt. They seemed to find a magical rhythm as she drove her ass back to meet his thrusts. He continued stroke her from behind and she continued eating Hanna out until soon Hanna's screams were rising to the sky and Julia's tongue had driven her over the edge into orgasm.

As soon as Hanna finished orgasming, John pulled Julia from her and rolled her onto her back. He grabbed one of the pillows and placed it under her butt and said, "Here. You'll like it better with this."

Then he penetrated her again and drove into her for four or five strokes. Then he pulled Hanna over so that she was lying beside Julia and he placed the other pillow under her butt and he drove his cock into her. He fucked Hanna for four or five strokes before he pulled out of her and fucked Julia for another four or five strokes. Then he pulled out of Julia and asked, "Do you want me to put a condom on before I cum?"

Julia shook her head and said, "No, Mom took me and had me put on the pill a few days ago. I don't need condoms anymore."

Puzzled, John said, "Imelda never told me about that."

Julia returned a kiss that Hanna was giving her and as she broke it said, "There's probably a lot she's never told you about."

I'll have to investigate that at another time, John thought, as he drove into Julia and fucked her for several strokes until she was cumming again. Once Julia finished cumming, he moved over to Hanna and began fucking her again. It only took a few strokes before she was having another orgasm herself. When Hanna finished cumming, he pulled out of her and rolled Julia back onto her stomach. Then he pushed himself back into her and he began to drive into her furiously from behind until at last he felt his own climax coming and he emptied his load deep inside Julia's pussy. He collapsed between the two of them and smiled, thinking to himself that he had found the perfect way to die as Hanna began to suck and bite one his nipples and Julia took his cock into her mouth passionately sucking it back to life. Just as her mother always did when she wanted more.

John S
John S
4 Followers