Friday Fun

Story Info
Afternoon fun with the wife at her office.
2.4k words
4.17
45k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quikpeek
Quikpeek
83 Followers

About noon one recent Friday I got a call from my wife, "You up for a little fun? Everyone will be gone from here after lunch and I'll be all by myself. Do you want to drop by about two or so?"

"Sure, I'm not that busy, what do you have in mind?" I replied.

"Just come by and we'll see what comes up," she laughed.

My wife works for a large Mortgage company on the other side of town. Their office is on the fourth floor of a six-story building. A couple of days ago she had told me her boss would be out of town at a meeting today and the receptionist was on maternity leave. Being a Friday I guessed that the other loan officers were skipping out for the afternoon since the boss was away.

The next two hours dragged by so slowly. I couldn't concentrate on anything. Just after one thirty I told my boss I wasn't feeling well and was going home to rest. I was in the car and headed out of the parking lot. I called my wife and asked if she was alone yet. She again laughed, "Ann will be heading out in a few minutes and I have a loan to finish. Don't get here early and let Ann see you! I have to catch the phones so I won't be going anywhere. I'll call you back a few minutes after she leaves." Since it would only take me a few more minutes to get to her office I had time to let my imagination run wild before I got there.

I was parked a block away when she called about fifteen minutes later to tell me the coast was clear. I told her where I was and she told me to just come up to her office where she would be waiting for me. I parked behind the building in the small employee lot, which was nearly empty. I entered the main lobby of the building through the back entrance and took the elevator up to the fourth floor. The double doors for the Mortgage Company sat at the end of the elevator lobby. I entered and went back to my wife's office about four doors down the hall behind the reception area. Her door was open so I just walked in and my jaw hit the floor. There was my wife, sitting at her desk, naked. Well she wasn't completely naked. When she saw me she got up and I saw she still had on white Thigh-highs and her red three-inch heels. She came around her desk and we kissed as I let my hands roam over her back and bottom.

"I thought you'd like it if I undressed for you."

"Uh, yeah...do we need to lock the front doors?"

"No, nobody ever comes in without an appointment and none of the other officers will be back today. Some might call to get their messages but since I volunteered to stay to catch the phones nobody will be back." She was rubbing me through my pants as she told me, "I have a couple of things to do, but first I want you to eat my pussy."

She led me by the hand back to the break room and sat on the first table. She scooted back just a little a leaned back on her elbows. Spreading her legs she said, "Pull up a chair and have a snack." I did just that pulling a chair around backwards to the table and putting my face between her thighs. She was already wet as I licked her from her rosebud to her clit in one long lick. She put her legs on my shoulders and I felt her heels on my back as she used her legs to pull my face tighter into her crotch. She started to moan almost immediately as I buried my face in her, using my tongue to fuck her while rubbing her clit with my nose. Sitting on the chair my hands rubbed up her sides and then grabbed both her tits as she lay back on the table. As she spread her legs wider I took my tongue and started to tease her now stiff clit. I moved my tongue to draw the letters of the alphabet, feeling the warm wet velvet that was between her legs. After just a couple of minutes she started to cum, her legs tightened around my head and she began to shake as she took both hands and clamped them over mine squeezing them into her tits. She started to wiggle around and suddenly opened her legs and pushed my head away with both her hands. I sat back and saw how red her face was as she caught her breath.

"That was great," she managed to say as I helped her sit up. She started to tease me through my pants again and asked, "Did you bring your camera? I was thinking you might like to take some pictures while I finish up my work. What do you think of that?"

I was quick to say, "Yes, I have the camera in the car." This was even better than what I had been imagining as I waited for her call. I didn't know what I could attribute my good fortune to, but I wasn't going to do anything to spoil it.

She was licking and nibbling on my ear, all the while rubbing my hard cock as she whispered, "Well, if you want to take pictures of me you can. I still have some things to finish before we can go so you can take pictures while you wait for me. Get your camera and I'll be in my office."

"Okay, I'll be right back." We had a very passionate kiss before we broke apart so I could retrieve my digital from the car. As soon as the office door closed behind me I tried to rearrange myself in my trousers so that the tent in my slacks was not as noticeable. Luckily the elevator was empty when the doors opened so I didn't have that embarrassment. In fact I didn't see anyone as I got the camera and made my way back to the fourth floor.

I turned the camera on before I left the reception area. My wife appeared from her office doorway smiling her approval as she posed for the first picture in the hallway. The photo of her standing at her office door in only her stockings and heels is one of my favorites of all time.

"Come on in my office," as she turned and I got a shot of her backside above the white thigh-highs. I got a couple more pictures as I followed her into the office. "You can keep taking pictures while I finish up my work, just don't bother me so I can get finished" she said as she sat at her desk.

She picked up a file and opened it. I was getting a picture of her with the window in the background as she reached for the phone. The view of her breasts silhouetted against the outside through the tinted glass view made certain that I stayed hard, as well as making a beautiful photo. I took several more shots as she talked with her client getting details for a mortgage application.

As she talked she started to stroke her breasts. As she was finishing the conversation she sat back in her chair and began to let her hand move further down her body towards her crotch.. I hadn't been paying attention to what she had been saying but her tone had definitely changed. I was amused when I heard her say "Yes, I'm the only one here this afternoon, but I won't be here much longer myself. Time to start the weekend." She laughed, "No we can't do that. I'm about to leave, and anyway my husband won't like it if we did something like that."

Now I was really paying attention to what she was saying. "So tell me some details," as she let go of the phone holding it with her head and using that hand to rub her breasts. Her other hand was still between her legs. "And what should I be wearing? Oh, I never wear pantyhose. Yes, I have stockings on now, my husband likes me to wear them."

There was a pause as I wished I could hear the other side of the conversation, "So you'd like that huh? Just my stockings and high heels...I have red ones on today." She had now moved her chair back from her desk and put one leg over the arm of her chair. Her voice had remained remarkably calm but her hands were going into overdrive. I was listening to her end of the conversation but continued to take photos the entire time. I was glad I had a large capacity memory card in the camera.

"That does sound like fun." Pause, " I bet you would but no thanks. I am going home in a couple of minutes."

"No," she repeated and after another short pause, "have a good weekend yourself." She stopped playing with herself and hung up the phone telling me, "He wanted to come over and do the same thing we are doing."

"Should I take offense and take this guy out?"

"No, he's just one of those hotshot agents who thinks he is sexier than he really is. After all I called you didn't I," she smiled her precious smile as she continued to rub her hand across her breasts. Her nipples were like two pencil erasers, as hard as I had ever seen then. They were so stiff they seemed to bounce every time she brushed them. Her areolas were dark and shrunk smaller than normal, outlined with a ring of goose bumps that gave her nipples an almost painful look.

As she closed the file she had been working on she said, "Now let me finish a couple of things so we can get down to fun." She placed the file with others from her desk, gathered them and rose from her chair. Out into the hallway, she went to the horizontal files in the alcove near the break room entrance. I got more pictures as first she reached up placing the small stack of folders on the top of the cabinet. She took each file down, one by one, studied the label and then opened the appropriate file drawer to store each file. Finally she took the last file, bent at the waist, opened the bottom drawer and without looking back at me said, "How's this for one of your pictures?"

She held the pose as I took a picture, my cock now rigid as a piece of steel. The view was incredible, of her behind, cheeks slightly spread, pussy peaking from between her legs above the white thigh highs and red heels. She was still bent over as I dropped to my knees behind her grabbing her hips with both hands and putting my face right into her wet pussy. I darted my tongue out a few times and then started to run my nose along that delicious slit.

She let out a small moan and then closed the drawer to pull away from my facial attack. Straightening up she told me "Enough pictures, come on to the back room. There a table there that should be just the right height."

She turned towards me, taking me by the hand to lead me. Down the hall we went through the small cube farm to the back where there was a postage machine on the end of a table at the large window. My wife sat upon the table, pulling me closer she kissed me hard before leaning back and saying "Strip, I want it now!"

I didn't need to be told twice. I pulled my shirt over my head without unbuttoning. I loosened my belt and dropped my trousers and briefs at the same time leaving them around my ankles. Shuffling the step forward I leaned in, plunged my cock into her. She was so wet that I went completely in with no resistance. It felt so wonderful I doubted I would last more than a couple of strokes.

I was going in and then pulling almost all the way out in slow strokes to try to last a little longer. She was pulling her legs up and apart by grabbing behind her knees. Then out the window movement down below in the parking lot caught my attention. There was a woman walking across the small lot to her car. As she got into her car I realized that being four floors above while behind the tinted glass there was no way she could see anything, but I really got turned on.

This also allowed me to distract myself enough to keep humping my wife a little longer. My mind was racing, which allowed me to keep going. I became determined to last long enough to see some other people. I don't think I have ever been that turned on. My thrusting must have gotten harder because my wife started to push back and moan. She now had her legs at my sides where I could feel the nylon of her thigh highs and the occasional touch of one of her red pumps. Her eyes were shut tight as she mumbled "Yes...more, yes...please." She came for a second time that afternoon shortly thereafter, and as she came I was unable to last any longer and burst inside her with one of the strongest orgasms I have ever had. I collapsed on top of her and we both lay on the table out of breath for a couple of minutes.

After we recovered sufficiently I managed to get up off her and take her hand to help her rise from the table. "Wait here," my wife told me, recovering faster than me, as she went to the break room to get some cleaner and paper towels to clean off the table. I pulled my pants up before she returned. After a quick cleaning of our little mess we returned to her office.

She pulled a bag from under her desk containing her clothes. Before she could start to get dressed I grabbed the bag from her, 'Oh no, you can't get dressed yet. You have to promise me we can do this again!"

"We'll see," was her answer. "That was fun. Maybe we can do it again before Jackie gets back from leave."

Quikpeek
Quikpeek
83 Followers