Friday Night

Story Info
The only way to get arrested...
2.2k words
3.78
17.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dooders
dooders
1 Followers

"2 more shots of Tequila" I bark at the bartender. It's a good night at Scobies, everyone's in a good mood, no bullshit, just plain old fun. I do the shots and head to the pool table to kick some ass, but first make a pit stop at the jukebox to play my jams.

It's been a rough week, high stress, works a bitch, and I need to blow off some steam. I can dance and drink and run the pool table and all is good! Losers buy up, so I am getting free drinks left and right, getting my buzz on and feeling like I am King of the fucking world.

All is well until some hoe starts tripping and giving me attitude and I have to regulate a bitch. Maybe it was a few too many shots, maybe I had a rougher week than I had thought...but she needs an ass whooping and I am about to deliver one. Words start flying and girlfriend gets bold and gets in my face, so I have to sit a bitch down, it isn't my fault she lands on her face. Before you know it Alameda's finest arrive, but I make my way out of the drama and sneak my ass outside.

"Didn't I tell you to stay out of trouble?," I hear from behind me. I turn around and see it's this cop who I've been jocking for a few months. "Hey what's up?" I say innocently, but he ain't smiling. "What the fuck you doing?," he growls at me. "Just having fun baby, what's the..." before I can finish my sentence he grabs my arm and drags me over to his squad car. He is trippin, so I try to calm him down, but he ain't having it. He mumbles something into his radio and I'm not trying to goto jail so I make an attempt to walk away, but he snatches me by my hair and puts me right back where I was standing, "Keep your ass right there."

"Yes sir, Officer sir" I say, half sarcastic and, admittedly, half scared. Now I am trippin a little, what the hell is going on...I am still buzzin hard, but I try to maintain. I keep looking him up and down and start thinking how fine he is - even when he's mad!

He grabs my face, hard, and starts talking about how he warned me about this shit and wondering why I don't listen to him and just mouthing off and I was not trying to hear all that. I was like "Peace out" and tried to slap his hand away from my face and get out of there, but he grabbed me again with the quickness and said "Oh you wanna play? Turn around!" and before I could protest at all, he swung me around, handcuffed me and literally threw me in the back of the car. How do cops do that in like 2.5 seconds and you don't know what the hell happened until it's too late?

I am thinking just that, what the fuck just happened??? I am playing pool, drinking, having fun one minute and the next I am in the back of this damn cop car.

He gets in and starts to pull out heading towards the police station and I ask him why he is doing this. He tells me I better shut the fuck up if I know what's good for me. But I ain't one to shut the fuck up, so I ask him again, "why?"

"What did I do?"

"Why the fuck am I being arrested?" He doesn't answer me, he just sits there, quiet.

"Where you taking me?" I ask with attitude. "Somewhere to teach your ass a lesson," he responds. "What are you talking about?" I ask. He ignores my question and asks one of his own, "Don't you know better than to walk away from a cop?"

"Well yes, but it was you and I thought you were playin."

"You don't think I am playin now with your ass in the back of my car, do you?" I simply answer "No."

As we drive toward the station, I ask him if there is anything I can do to change his mind about arresting me. "What are you implying?" he asks. "Well, nothing really...I just thought maybe if you needed a favor, I could do that for you and we could forget about this whole thing."

"You trying to bribe a brotha?" he asks me, albeit with a hint of curiosity.

"Nah man...just seeing if you need a favor is all" I say seductively...hoping to win him over. "What'd you have in mind girl?," he asks me. Good, at least I got him talking; let's see if I can get myself out of this mess. "Whatever you need baby, you call the shots, my ass is handcuffed."

Instead of pulling into the station parking lot, he passes it up heading down Lincoln Avenue. For a quick minute I think he is taking me straight home, but he passes my house up too. After a short drive we arrive at a secluded, dark area on the old Naval Base. He sits there for a moment, not moving, not speaking, just staring off into the night. I want to say something, but figure it best to keep my mouth shut, for once.

He gets out of the car and opens the back door, motioning for me to get out. I do as he instructs, never taking my eyes off of his. I see tenderness in his eyes, and lose my attitude quick. I try to apologize to him, but he places his finger on my lips, stopping my words. He looks deep into my eyes and smiles, a beautiful smile – which makes me smile. He slowly moves his gaze to my lips, then back up to my eyes.

I bite my lip in anticipation, I think he's going to kiss me...he moves in close, brushes my hair from my face, touches my cheek gently and in a soft voice says "I want to taste your kiss." Then he places his lips upon my own. His lips are smooth, tender, and warm. As he kisses me I am lost in the moment. He is handsome and strong and if only for just this moment, he is all mine. He licks my lips and as I open my mouth for our tongues to touch I get a rush of chills throughout my body. He caresses my tongue with his, each stroke is slow, and long and fills me with desire, desire for him.

He pulls me to him, his welcoming embrace holds me close, his sweet smell is surrounding me, his body is pressed steadily into my own. His mouth never leaves mine, each time our lips meet I feel consumed with my craving for him. I have no qualms about giving myself to him, fully.

The kiss ends, as warmly as it began, and he turns me around to remove the handcuffs. He then begins to kiss and lick the back of my neck; does he realize how crazy this drives me? The feel of his lips, of his tongue on my neck makes me yearn for his continued touch. While he keeps his attention on the back of my neck, he reaches around and cups my breasts in his hands, pinching my nipples firmly with his fingers. I let out a quiet moan. He moves his strong hands down my body, feeling my hips, my thighs, my ass.

He turns me around to face him again and I begin to move my hands across his muscular body, his arms, his back, his chest. I find him completely irresistible. I touch him slowly, savoring every spot my hand connects with, tracing every muscle my fingers find. I am feeling, really feeling, his body, for the very first time. Nothing compares to touching someone in such a seductive, passionate way for the first time.

The more I caress him, the more I shut out the rest of the world, focusing all of my attention on him and him alone. With every breath he takes he draws me in closer to him, makes me want him more than I all ready do, as if that was even possible.

He kisses me again, another gentle and affectionate kiss. I don't think any man has ever kissed me as tenderly as he is kissing me right now. Our mouths fit perfectly together, a rare find, but always appreciated once found. His tongue is so soft, yet so strong; the feel is too good for words. I am consumed by the pleasures his kiss is giving me. His lips make their way up and down my neck, stroking each bit of skin they come in contact with.

He whispers in my ear "I want to make love to you," I nearly collapse.

"May I?," he asks sincerely. "Yes," I say without hesitation. "Good" he says with a grin, "I want you." I let him in on a little secret, "If you could see yourself through my eyes, then you'd understand just how much I want you too." He smiles at my words and kisses my lips like they are the air that keeps him alive.

As he continues to kiss me, he lifts me up and carries me to the back of the car and sits me on the trunk. He unbuttons my blouse and runs his fingertips atop my bare breasts, lovingly teasing my nipples. He lowers his mouth and takes a nipple in, teasing it with his tongue and gently biting. I whimper with pleasure and caress the top of his head as he does so. He licks and sucks at each breast and works his way back up to my neck and then my mouth again.

He then lifts my skirt and removes my panties. The look in his eyes is pure, seductive, and mischievous all at the same time. He places a finger inside my pussy and moves it in and out very slowly, I close my eyes and take pleasure in every stroke and he kisses me again. He removes his finger and replaces it with his tongue. He moves his mouth up and down my pussy, licking my clit and bringing me close to orgasm, but not allowing me to cum. I reach down and tickle his tongue with my finger and he sucks on it as I continue to caress his ears and the top of his head. He stands up and kisses me hard, forcing me to taste my own juices...I can't fight it, can't fight him, I must submit to his wants.

I break from the kiss and unbutton his shirt. I trace his chest with my hands and tongue. Nibbling and licking at him and pulling him close to me. I undo his belt and pants buttons and let them both slip down to the ground. I ease down his boxers, exposing his hard dick and lightly massage it with my fingertips. I step down from the trunk and place him up against it, while falling to my knees. I lick his dick from base to head, slow and with a purpose. I tease him with my tongue and nibble at his balls. I place his dick in between my breast and stroke him there. He moans loudly...finally I take him into my warm, wet mouth and move up and down his hard dick. I look up into his eyes as I am doing so, and let him know that I am in control - without saying a word. Longer, louder moans escape from his mouth and he pulls me up to face him.

He lifts me back onto the trunk and spreads my legs, he leans into me and holds me tight. He enters me...slowly, it's as if time has just stopped, all I know, or care about right now, is him. Feeling his dick enter my pussy for the very first time is absolute ecstasy. His body into me, his grasp onto me, his power over me...I am fully consumed by the desire we share at this moment. My breathing gets heavier, my moans get louder, I am memorizing each move he makes into me.

I lift my legs and wrap them around his hips. He pushes his hard dick into my wet pussy with such ease, as if that is where it is meant to be - for all times.

Without resistance I give myself to him, my lips, my legs, my pussy – all his to do with as he pleases, and he takes full advantage. Over and again thrusting his dick into me, holding me steady with his strong embrace, making love to me as if I was the only woman in the world. I begin to sweat, getting all worked up and my body rocks with his, in perfect alignment.

He brings me to orgasm easily, several times. He bites at my neck, sucks on my breasts and pulls my hair. Each touch with his dick, his hands, his tongue makes me tremble.

He makes love to me slow and easy, very giving of himself and full of passion. I lean my head back in pure bliss and begin to moan as another orgasm takes over my body, but this time he is ready to cum as well. Each stroke his dick makes into my pussy builds it, higher and higher, "Oh David" I moan loudly. "Oh, David, David, cum. Cum for me, oh...cum David" I cry out.

He does as I ask and collapses into me with one final thrust.

dooders
dooders
1 Followers