Friday Night

Story Info
An experience put to pen.
1.5k words
4.26
21.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room is darkened, haunting, some how inviting as she enters through the heavy door at one end. He is sitting, cloaked in shadow, only the sparkle of the stone in His pinkie ring tells her where to find Him. His husky voice reaches her ears as she pads silently across the blood red carpet. "Dance for me, girl," are His words to her, and she stops, a few feet away, waiting for music to begin. It starts building slowly, the rhythm carnal and dripping with lustful visions.

His eyes devour her mostly nude curvaceous body as her hips sway, her back arches, her full breasts rise and fall with every breath and every movement. Shoulder length locks of russet hair fall forward and veil her eyes but He knows hidden, watching Him, are those same dark green eyes He has looked into a thousand times before. Sensuous and emotional, they tell what her lips often don't, the darkness and desire raging within her like a mystical fire in the depths of a forest - burning, smoldering, consuming, but never destroying.

Her alabaster arms raise slowly with the music, she rakes her delicate hands through her hair, pulling it back from her eyes. She looks up and her gaze meets His as a whisper of color spreads across her cheeks, she can see He is pleased. He coughs lightly, telling her to move on, that the gyrations and teasing are fine but enough is obviously enough. Her back is turned to Him as she reveals a bit more flesh, another clearing of the throat tells her this is what He wants. Sliding her hand below the line of her pale pink panties she draws them down, inch by inch... still undulating, still teasing, still looking over her shoulder at him with those entrancing smoky eyes. As she removes them and places them on the floor, to the side, she sees Him leave His seat and come to her.

His form towering over her, massive, masculine, divine, He touches a worn and callused hand to her cheek and looks down into her eyes. He wants more, but knows He needs to move slowly. To drink her in quickly ruins the flavor and this is a treat He wishes only to savor. Reaching into His pocket He removes a long silver chain with a clip at one end, and sees the perfect place to attach it. He curls His fingers around the back of her slender neck and pulls her close, her lips almost touching His. Then as suddenly He steps back and tugs firmly, yet not forcefully, on the chain now attached to the ring at the front of her collar. He sees the little gems glittering, reminding Him once again how much like a cat this one is, her movements as well as her cunning.

They move through a doorway to an interior room where a low platform rests, it's soft velvet upholstery in stark comparison to the tools and devices located at hand. He leads her onto the platform by the serpentine chain, and she kneels facing Him, her knees pressed to the floor, her heart shaped ass firmly resting on her heels as she waits for His desire to manifest itself. He stands in front of her admiring the way her pale skin reflects the low light in the room making her almost luminescent. He brushes a stray strand of hair away from her eyes and then placing His hand on the slope of her shoulder, He gently pushes her down. On her knees still, her chest now pressed to the padding on the platform, her round little ass presented to Him, as He moves behind her, exactly as He had planned. With a swift motion His hand swings back and makes smooth contact with her delicate skin, leaving a darkening brand on her tender flesh. The sound still ringing in His ears, He pulls back again and slaps the other cheek making her twinge just a bit.

He knows her desires and knows that she enjoys this as much as He does so He steps to the wall closest to them and retrieves a small paddle. Smooth black leather, short handle, with soft fur on the other side, He plays it softly against her skin. Caressing the curve of her ass with the cool leather, He lulls her into a false sense of security before pulling back and waiting, then with a ringing slap it makes contact as she jumps from the surprise. "You know better than to flinch, girl... " His hiss just barely meeting her ears as His fingers curl around the back of her neck, holding her there for His next surprise. He lifts His hand high and the paddle comes crashing down repeatedly as she bites her lip sharply, knowing enough to keep silent. First the slaps are slow, almost rhythmic in their timing, but they come faster, faster, spreading a crimson blush on her so pale skin. Feeling it is time to show His more tender side, showing that He cares not to ruin the blush He's worked so hard to perfect, He turns the leather device over and plies the plush fur to the reddened flesh. Smoothing it over that well worked ass in slow circles, confusing her senses with it's delicate touch. The walls in her mind fall for a moment as she lets out a sigh of pleasure. His movements stop suddenly as he hears that soft demure sound and a low growl rumbles from deep inside Him.

Her head drops, knowing she has done the unthinkable, and the punishment, though possibly pleasurable, will be severe. He reaches quickly and takes something from the wall, long, black and dangerous. Her eyes don't have the time or desire to catch sight of it because it is quickly thrashed against the already stinging flesh. Right away she recognizes the familiar feel of His flog, several strands of coarse black leather, bound at the top by a studded piece of matte leather. Once her favorite of His many toys, now being used against her - this was her punishment.

He knows well how to use the flog and twists His wrist as he prepares to swing, giving it that perfect unison - not solid, not spread out. On the first lash her mind spins, the coarse leather biting into her skin. On the second it nearly snaps, the thongs curling around and slashing at her delicate lips. She holds her tongue until the third time he swings it, the strands scorching into the flesh on the backs of her thighs. On the next, her soft velvet lips part suddenly and she cries out, her mind and body inebriated by some strange cocktail of pleasure and exquisite agony. His movements continue almost rhythmically, He knows she can handle this, He knows she always learns the hard way. Her cries continue, blurring the edges of consensual pleasure and torture, as a smile graces His austere lips. Feeling she has proven her worth, has proven that she will not make that mistake again, He drops the flog to the platform and admires the welts rising on the nearly purple ass, still perfectly poised and presented to Him.

He bends closer, pressing His barbate cheek to the scalding flesh, letting her feel Him there as He slowly licks along the curve of her ass, the tender gesture heightened by the subtle rasp of his tongue. He spreads her legs gently and slides a strong hand between her thighs to feel her waiting treasure. Knowing she is ready, her soft, shaven pussy slick with anticipation, He stands behind her and removes His clothing. He tightly grips her hips as he slowly rocks into her, such a nice tight fit, He's been waiting for her. She arches her back, pressing her hips back against Him as He pushes the length of His cock deep into her. He moans deeply, savoring her lovely tight little flower. Like an animal He fucks her, that is after all why she is here. Feeling a sinister urge He bends over her and sinks His sharp teeth into the flesh of her ass, biting hard and sucking the sweet meat. As He leans back again He sees He has left a mark, a perfect heart shaped bruise on her still marred flesh. He knows she'll be studying it in the morning with pride.

Feeling His body tighten, that instant of pure ecstasy, He releases all He has into her, His fingers nearly ripping into the skin on her hips as He thrusts deeply one last time. Exhausted, He sits on the platform, watching her briefly before gesturing that she may rise. Knowing it is time for her to leave, she stands to go when He motions for her to return. Standing in front of Him, waiting, she looks lost somehow, childlike in a way. He reaches His hand out to her, takes her gently by the chain still hooked to her sweet little collar and pulls her toward Him. He unhooks the chain as His face is inches from hers, then unexpectedly He leans in and places a tender kiss on her scarlet lips. "You please me, now go to your rest" He swats her ass playfully as He sends her out of the room. Returning to His own room, He hears the faint sound of her tiny feet padding along the wooden floor of the hallway... and He smiles, tenderly.