Friday Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
336 Followers

I was not prepared for what she did next. Her tongue eased apart my puffy lips, with a single long stroke. I cried out and snapped my hips up off the bed. Jackie's arms snaked underneath my legs and her lips fastened onto my pussy.

I shook and writhed on the bed as her tongue lazily licked my pussy. She started low, on the small strip of skin just below the lips. Wide and flat, she licked up and over my clit, taking her time with each lick. After each lick her lips would capture one of my labia and gently suck it into her mouth. I was riding the waves of this sweet torment, climbing higher and higher.

Jackie's hands gripped my forearms just below the elbows. Inexorably she pulled my hands away from my face. I kept my eyes tightly closed, my head thrashing from side to side. Jackie had described what it felt like when her boyfriends went down on her, but this was so much more that what I had imagined.

"Look at me," Jackie whispered, her mouth leaving my heaving pussy. I frantically hunched my hips, trying to reattach myself to her tongue and lips.

"Please, Michelle," Jackie begged. "Look at me."

Reluctantly, I opened my eyes and looked down at her. There, framed between the twin peaks of my tits, Jackie lay between my legs. Her arms were wrapped around my upper thighs, her mouth barely an inch above my glistening pussy. Her eyes stared deeply into mine as she lowered her face down into my pussy. Her tongue and lips sought out my clit, massaging and flicking at the throbbing flesh. I exploded. Jackie's eyes held me pinned as the powerful orgasm washed over me like a tidal wave.

Jackie returned to the long slow licks and gentle nibbling on my lips as I descended from the height of pleasure. It wasn't long before I was rising toward another orgasm. She drew it out this time and I came again as her tongue dragged slowly over my clit. Jackie kept up her tender ministrations while I rode crest after crest of orgasmic pleasure. Finally I could take no more and pushed her face away.

"Please," I gasped. "I can't take any more."

"I believe it," Jackie said as she rose up from between my legs. "I didn't know a girl could cum that much."

"Neither did I!" I said, trying to catch my breath. I curled up on my side, exhausted and content.

Jackie crawled up behind me and laid down facing my back. I could feel the soft curves of her breasts and hips against my back and butt. She pulled the sheet up over our naked bodies. She snuggled in close and snaked her arm around my stomach. I felt the gentle warmth of her breath on my neck as I drifted off to sleep.

I woke early. The events of the night before flooded my brain and a mild panic settle over me. I had sex with another girl. No guy had ever gotten further than feeling up my boobs through my shirt, yet I had let Jackie lick my pussy.

Jackie stirred behind me. Her hand slid up my stomach and cupped my breast. Her hips moved languidly against my naked ass. It felt so good and so natural...and so right.

"Mmmm," Jackie murmured. She planted a soft kiss on the back of my neck that left my skin tingling. Another just like it sent shivers down my spine.

"Roll over," she whispered.

I spun in place to face her, our boobs touching under the sheet. Jackie eased her top leg over mine, snugging her hips up against mine. I found myself staring into the deep brown pools of her eyes. Last night those eyes had mesmerized me more than once. It was the same this morning. Her hand reached up to caress my cheek. Her face was only an inch from mine. With the slightest lean forward, Jackie placed her lips on mine. Our mouths opened and our tongues met in a slow, soft dance.

All of my worries vanished. This was what it was. There was no point in over analyzing it. Why should I put her or myself into that box or this one. It didn't matter if I was bi or gay, or straight. I was Michelle and she was Jackie, and that's all I needed to know. I accepted the situation for what it was.

Jackie's eyes closed, releasing mine, as her kiss became more ardent. Her hands stroked my back and her leg pulled me in tighter. I was drowning in her kiss. My arms instinctively went around her neck and back. Her lips and tongue explored my willing mouth. It was the most exquisite kiss I had ever had.

I don't know how long we lay their kissing, but finally Jackie pulled away. I pursued, urgently wanting more. She relented with one last, long kiss and then slid her hand between our mouths.

"We should shower," Jackie whispered as I rained kisses on her palm. "I'm a sweaty, sticky mess, and I bet you are too."

"Okay," I answered. "But you have to come in with me."

"Oooh! How can I resist an over like that," she said with a grin.

We climbed out of bed. I looked down at our naked bodies. Jackie was right. Both of us were sweaty, sticky and decidedly disheveled. I recognized a glow in Jackie's face. She called it her "fresh fucked" face. I had seen it a few times after some of her more exciting dates. A glance in the mirror over my vanity told me that I had that same look.

I grabbed bathrobes for both us and we headed for the shower holding hands like two giggling schoolgirls. As soon as we stepped into the hot water we were in each other's arms kissing passionately. I could not get enough of her sexy mouth. Her hands slid down and gripped my ass, almost causing us to fall down.

"Let me wash you," Jackie said, pulling away from my embrace.

She lathered the soap in her bare hands, ignoring the washcloth. She cupped both of my breasts, hefting the large mounds and gently squeezing them. Her slippery fingers found my nipples and pulled on them until they were stiff and erect.

"I love your tits," Jackie said coyly. "They are so yummy!"

Her hands left my tingling nipples, causing me to pout comically for her. She washed my shoulders, arms, and belly. Silently, she turned me around and began on my back. Her hands reached my ass, coating the firm globes with soap. She took the blade of one hand and slid it between my ass cheeks, pushing deep into the crevice.

"Got to make sure you're clean down here," she muttered into my ear. Her hand moved up and down between my cheeks causing strange new sensations. It was exciting and forbidden, and it was turning me on. I leaned forward and planted my hands on the wall of the shower stall. I quivered with each stroke of her hand across my asshole. It would never have occurred to me that it could be an erogenous zone.

"Well, that seems to be nice and clean, for now," Jackie said. "But I think we need to clean you up in a few other places."

Her hand moved lower and up between my legs, cupping my hairless pussy from behind. My knees almost buckled as her fingers stroked my outer lips. I move my knees apart to give her easier access. She slid her middle finger between the lips while still stroking the outside with her other fingers. Her middle finger went right to my clit and began to trace soft circles around and over it. In less than a minute I was cumming all over her hand, shaking and crying out softly. Jackie turned me around and let the shower water clean my slick pussy.

"Well, I know why you like sex," I quipped breathlessly. I reached for the soap, determined to return the favor. I started with her breasts, just like she had. Jackie's boobs were firmer than mine, and a little softer. Her nipples grew hard and stiff under my tweaking fingers. Remembering her reactions last night, I pinched them carefully while pulling away from her chest.

"Uhhh...god..." she whispered. "How did you know I like them pinched?"

"Just lucky I guess."

I pulled and rolled her nipples for a little while, watching her eyes begin to glaze over. I slid my hand down her belly until I could feel her close-cropped pussy hair. I toyed with it for a moment, teasing her with what was to come. Moving down, my fingers opened her pussy lips wide. I could feel the slick oil of her pussy juices mixing with the hot water. I let my fingers explore her heated, slippery inner flesh. I let my finger circle her clit. Jackie moaned and put her hands on my shoulders to steady herself. I kept up the slow circling motions until she collapsed into my arms, her hips hunching into my hand as her orgasm flooded her senses.

"I've never touched a woman's...you know, down there," I said, suddenly embarrassed.

"Damn, that felt good," Jackie said, quivering. "It's my pussy. I hate the word cunt, and vagina sounds so clinical."

"Okay. I've never touched a woman's...pussy before."

"You can touch mine any time, so long as you do it like that."

I laughed and helped her clean off, without the sexual hijinks this time. We toweled each other dry, taking care to spend extra time on all the best parts of each other's body. I had never imagined I would feel this comfortable with someone else's body, or even my own. I wasn't embarrassed to stand naked in front of her or to have her naked body fully exposed to me.

"Can I borrow some clothes?" Jackie asked. "All I have here is that micro mini and the halter top. I don't want to give your dad a heart attack."

"Sure. How do baggy shorts and a T-shirt sound?"

"Okay. But I'm going to have to go commando because I don't have any panties or a bra."

"Sounds fun," I said boldly. I rarely went out without proper underwear.

"Then you should too."

"But I have underwear I can put on."

"You just said it sounds like fun. I wouldn't want to be the only one having fun."

Trapped by my only logic, I put on a T-shirt and baggy shorts, sans panties and bra. It did feel kind of sexy and naughty. We headed downstairs for breakfast. Mom and Dad were at the table eating breakfast and we dropped into the chairs on the other side. Actually he was reading the paper with a plate of eggs in front of him, and she was cooking some for herself.

"I didn't know Jackie stayed over," my Mom said. "I have some eggs cooking. Would you girls like some?"

"Actually, I'd rather have one of those oranges and some toast," Jackie said. "I'm trying to watch my figure, unlike some people here." She poked me in the ribs as she said that and I squealed.

"I'll have some eggs, Mom," I said. "I don't need to watch my figure." I poked her back and she yelped.

"You'd think the two of you were 12 years old," My Dad said, grinning. "Play nice or I'll have to send you back up to your room."

"Oh, no!" Jackie said with mock horror. "We would want to be sent back up to the bedroom." She dropped her hand directly into my crotch and gave my pussy a gentle squeeze through my thin shorts. Her touch made me gasp and I playfully slapped her arm. She shifted her hand to my upper thigh, but didn't remove it.

"You two got a any plans for the day," my Dad asked.

"Naw," I said. "I figured we'd just hang around the house."

"Don't forget, your Mom and I are spending the day at the Antique Mall in Springfield. We probably won't be back until dinner time."

"Okay."

Jackie's hand slid up my thigh and under my shorts. The edge of her fingers came to rest on my naked pussy lips. I clamped her hand between my thighs. I turned and gave her the wide-eyed 'what the hell are you doing' look. She gave me the 'whatever are to talking about look.' I mean, we were right at the kitchen table with my parents!

Even trapped between my legs, her fingers managed to worm their way between my pussy lips and began to stroke the sensitive inner flesh. I tried to casually push her arm away, but she was stronger than I am. Jackie wasn't even looking at me. She was slowly eating her orange in her other hand and reading the back of the paper my Dad was holding.

Her fingers were working their magic on me, sliding up and down through my slit. I was getting turned on quickly. Mom and Dad were chatting with each other, so I didn't have to pay much attention. I felt my pussy beginning to moisten as Jackie's fingers caressed my inner lips. Damn that girl for talking me into not wearing any panties.

I was just getting ready to stand up so I could get away from those dancing fingers when my Mom plopped a plate of eggs in front of me. I mumbled a thank you, completely unable to focus by now.

"Why don't you spread them?" Jackie asked innocently.

"What?"

"Spread them," she repeated, pulling on my leg to make her meaning clear. "Spread the eggs around on your plate to cool them off."

"Oh."

I gave in to her and spread my legs wider, freeing her hand to move any way she wanted. She immediately repositioned her fingers to get to my clit. I bit my lip and aimlessly pushed my eggs around on my plate. Her fingers were delicately stroking my clit, while occasionally exploring my totally wet and slippery inner lips. I was terrified my mother would catch us. For some reason that fear gave an extra sense of urgency to what Jackie was doing. I wouldn't be able to hold out for much longer.

I mechanically ate a bite of my eggs. My left hand was gripping the edge of the table tightly. My legs were trembling. I was having trouble keeping my breathing even. Jackie wasn't even looking at me. She was still reading the outside of the paper. I put another forkful of eggs in my mouth.

"Mmmm," I moaned as a lovely orgasm rippled outward from my pussy.

"What, dear?" My Mom asked.

"Mmmm," I moaned again. "Good...mmm...eggs, Mom."

Mercifully, Jackie pulled her hand out of my liquid pussy.

"I didn't do anything special," Mom said. "But I'm glad you like them."

Jackie pulled her hand out from under the table, her fingers coated with my shiny juices. Looking my straight in the eye, she slowly licked them clean. Watching her sent a tingle down my spine. My parents didn't even notice.

"Are you girls cold?" my Mom asked. "I can turn down the air-conditioning."

My Dad looked up at us. His gaze flicked over to Jackie. He eyes widened slightly and a flush rose to his cheeks. Suddenly he found a very interesting article in the paper. I glanced over at Jackie. Her nipples were fully erect and poking holes in her T-shirt. I realized mine were in the same condition. No wonder Mom thought we were cold. I shoveled two more bites of eggs in my mouth and stood up from the table. I could feel a trickle of fluid leaking down my leg. I hoped there wasn't a wet spot where I had been sitting.

"You don't need to change the setting, Mom. We'll just change into some warmer clothes."

I grabbed Jackie's hand pulled her up too. Hand in hand we headed for my room. As soon as we rounded the corner of the living room, out of sight of the kitchen, Jackie pushed me up against the wall. Her mouth frantically sought mine and we locked lips in a fierce, passionate kiss. Her hands pushed up under my shirt and cupped my aching tits. Mine pushed under the elastic of her shorts and gripped the firm round cheeks of her ass. God, she had a nice ass.

Our mouths were devouring each other. Our tongues dueling like fleshy fencers. Small moans and groans were swallowed up by the other's mouth. Her fingers were pinching and pulling on my nipples. My hands were squeezing and caressing her ass. This was not the gentle, timeless lovemaking of the night before. This was reckless need, fueled by wanton lust. Our hips ground together, desperately seeking pussy to pussy contact.

I moved on hand off of her ass cheek and up under her shirt. Her fully erect nipples were easy to find and I groaned into her mouth as I rolled it between my thumb and forefinger. In the distance I could here my parent making meaningless noises in the kitchen. Jackie's hands left my tits and moved down to the waistband of my shorts. With a quick push she had my pants down, the elastic barely holding them on my upper thighs. I mimicked her, pushing pants down as well. They pooled as her feet.

Our now naked hips pressed urgently against each other. Her thigh slipped between my legs and my between hers. She gripped my ass tightly in both hands and began to hump my leg. I moved my hands to hold her quivering ass cheeks and began to frantically rub my hairless pussy against her smooth, muscular thigh. Our mouths were still locked in an intense kiss.

I could feel her tiny patch of pubic hair lightly scratching my thigh. Her pussy fluids were quickly lubricating it. She shifted positions slightly and I could suddenly feel her spread pussy lips directly on my leg. The hard little knob of her clit was tracing a line up and down against my flesh. Imitating her, I spread my knees a little more and hunch up and into her thigh. My pussy lips split wide and I could feel her whole thigh against my hot, wet inner flesh. My clit was rubbing directly against her smooth skin.

Jackie began to moan loudly in my mouth. I did everything I could to swallow her scream as her hips jerked spasmodically against my leg. Her fingernails were digging into my ass...and then I was cumming too. I hunched frantically against her as my clit slid through the slippery trail of juices on her thigh. And then I was ignited. I hung to Jackie for dear life and I spasmed against her leg. My hands on her glorious ass cheeks pulled her tight into me.

Our orgasms slowly receded and we clung to each other, as much to prevent us from falling down as for the wonderful feel of naked flesh pressed up against our skin. Our hungry kisses turned soft and loving. I sucked gently on her lower lip and she traced circle around my lips with her tongue. Our hands played with each others naked ass cheeks. In many ways the afterglow of sex was every bit as good as the event itself. My shorts had fallen down around my ankles at some point.

"Have you seen my keys?" I heard my Dad say from around the corner in the kitchen. Amazingly they hadn't heard the noises of our lovemaking.

"They're in the living room, dear," my Mother answered.

Oh my God! Any second now he would be coming into the room with us. Jackie and I scrambled to climb the stairs to my bedroom. With our pants around our ankles we were staggering forward. I pulled mine halfway up, almost falling over in the process. Jackie just stepped out of hers and raced up the stairs ahead of me, her firm round buttocks churning. We managed to get up and out of view just as my Dad entered the living room. Giggling like kids, we collapsed on my bed, safe behind the closed door.

"You are an animal," I accused. "What kind of a pervert has sex three times by breakfast?"

"They you must be the pervert," Jackie quipped back, smiling. "I've only has sex twice this morning. You're the one that's done it three times."

"I guess we're both just horny sex fiends. Do you think you can keep your hands out of my pussy long enough for us to get dressed for real this time?"

"Oh, fine. If you want to be boring, I suppose I can."

We cleaned up and got dressed for real, although Jackie still had to go commando. Lying together in my room, holding hands, I heard my parent's car pull out of the driveway. We had the run of the house.

I'm not even sure what we did for the next few hours. I know we watched a bad movie on cable and listened to some music, but mostly we just talked. We were lying on an overstuffed comforter on the floor in front of the TV, although it had just been turned off.

"Jackie, was last night on purpose, or did you plan that?"

"A little of both. The stuff I told about Brad really did happen."

"So he really did leave you so worked up you had to...you know...do yourself?"

"Oh yeah," Jackie said emphatically. "I was a wreck."

"Oh."

"Michelle, I've had a serious crush on you for months. There were a lot of times I had to leave the room just so I wouldn't kiss you."

"I had no idea."

"Yeah. You know how sexual I am. I think I've told you about every single thing that's ever happened in my sex life. Sometimes when I would be telling you those stories I would be hoping that you would get so turned on you would make the first move."

Ravynsloft
Ravynsloft
336 Followers