Friday Night

Story Info
Two stressed out newlyweds arouse each other on the couch.
2.1k words
3.83
14k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night, we were both exhausted from a busy week, and making an attempt to watch a movie seemed about all we were up to. Stretched out leisurely on the couch, we chatted idly about the tasks of the weekend ahead, and groaned with each new one assigned. You had decided to put on your PJ's, feeling more comfortable without the restraints of more restrictive clothing or undergarments. The light yellow fabric of the teddy fit the mood of the evening, calm and secure. The top was loose fitting, and the shorts were almost boxer in design.

I had taken a similar path, opting for my familiar floppy gym shorts, the ones you always complained were too short in the legs. You lay there serenely, stretched along the length of the couch, head kind of propped on my lap as I sat at one far end.

My hands idly traced back and forth along your tummy, under your PJ top, the back of my nails just grazing your skin. No intent, just touching you softly, assuring you of my presence.

A soft shiver from your shoulders told me my touch was having an unintended effect, but I couldn't let the opportunity go unnoticed. I continued my soft advances, gradually letting my fingers travel farther up your tummy, slowly nearing the underside of your unencumbered breasts. A soft little moan escaped your lips as I barely touched the underside of one breast, slowly tracing a line along its underside.

Not to be outdone, your hand slowly slid beneath your body, along the inner edge of my thigh, finally reaching the hem of my shorts. The soft press of your breast against my fingers accompanied by the nearness of your fingers along the uppermost region of my thigh was having an immediate effect on me. You noticed the unmistakable rise of my member against the side of your face as you continued your investigation under the loose fabric of my shorts. You turned your head slowly, and nuzzling the area, breathed your hot breath against the fabric beneath.

My fingers continued their trek north, until finally reaching the tip of one peak, circled it and adeptly pinched it lightly between thumb and forefinger. A slight gasp escaped your lips, immediately accompanied by the rapid rise in the blood content of my recent target. The soft crinkling of skin in the surrounding area let me know that my attentions were having their desired effect.

My hand now decided to move in a different direction, slowly sliding back along its original path to your tummy, and then continued. Slowly gliding over the waistband of your shorts, I reached around to your front, and firmly placed my hand between your legs, spreading my fingers and thus your legs. The heat against the inside of my palm, was unmistakable. The softness of your lips pushing against my fingers was palpable. I rolled your lips back and forth against each other, feeling them slide as more and more lubricant found its mark.

Your hand now reached higher beneath the short stretch of fabric, and tickled the head of my now straining cock, squeezing the tip, and feeling it re-flood with a new energy. The looseness of the shorts enabled you to completely slide your hand along the highest part of my thigh, until you had completely grasped my package, encircling my balls as well as my now enflamed shaft. The leg of the shorts had risen to the point to where when I looked down, I realized you had now fully exposed my engorged tool, and were eying it ravenously.

My fingers, now eager to make contact with your softest of flesh, quickly leaped to the top of your waistband, and darted inside, resuming the same position as it had occupied outside this scant material. I was rewarded by the feeling of your flesh rolling back and forth against my fingers as they plied their way between the smooth wet lips. My sudden attack on your pussy was not in vain. I immediately felt the unmistakable heat of your mouth as it lowered itself onto my hardened cock, lathering it with the anticipatory juices of your earnest mouth.

I eagerly arched my hand against the inside of your shorts, sliding them down your legs as you lifted your hips to assist. You turned your body over towards mine, impatient to resume your oral task, but yearning for my hand to get back to its mark. Nearly on your back, with your legs splayed apart to allow full access for my hand, you turned your head and stretched out your tongue, lapping at the soft flesh between the top of my thigh and the adjacent package.

My fingers now resumed their game, rubbing your lips against each other, basking in the feel of how they slid against each other under my guidance. Reaching down, and down further still, I crooked one finger against the very base of your lips, and slowly, ever so slowly, dragged it upwards, through the slippery shiny wet walls of your pussy. Your legs jerked slightly as I teased the tender opening of your love tunnel, making a small circle around the entrance, teasing her with the anticipation of invasion. But I had much higher goals, and was not to be denied.

You had resumed your attack on my now turgid member, and were lathering him with such voracity I feared that you may consume the eruption before I could reach my goal. With each new variance of my digital foreplay, you had managed to wrap your hand around my balls and were slowly massaging them, as though to coax the burning load they held. I could withstand the situation no longer, and shifting slightly, made you aware that I needed to change our positions.

Reluctantly, you disengaged, watching as my bobbing cock waved back and forth as it sprang from the suction of your mouth. I moved to the end of the couch, and grabbing your legs, pulled them over the armrest. Your open legs in front of me, and your hands mindlessly playing in the playground we both enjoyed so much, was too much for me to bear. Kneeling at the end of the couch, I slid your legs over my shoulders and without hesitation started licking the innermost part of your thighs adjacent the softness of your warmth. My tongue dallied against the outer edges of your lips, gently sucking each one, one at a time, pulling on them gently. My tongue was able to slide between them, slicking back and forth in the pink channel, teasing again over that tight little hole that wanted so dearly to be occupied.

I glanced upward, out of the corner of my eye, and smiled secretly as I saw your fingers playing with your most secret of treasures, gently rubbing him beneath the upper folds of your tight pussy. As I moved my mouth slowly upward, I felt you move your hands to the top of my head, guiding me even farther, coaxing me, pulling me, begging me to clasp that little bud between my lips and stroke him back and forth with my tongue.

Happy to comply with your wishes, I dragged my tongue to the apex of your pussy, nearly bumping my nose when I reached the goal of my journey. Your clit was swollen to nearly the size of a pencil erasure, engorged and flaming red with desire. Your outstretched fingers held back any attempts by your soft lips to protect him from my attack. My lips ensnarled your bud, pulling him into my mouth between tight lips. Such was his engorgement that I could flick him with my tongue while pushing mightily against your pubis with my lips. Your hips bucked spasmodically as the beginnings of your orgasm rolled forward from the very depths of y9our womb. You clenched my head with your thighs as your heels pummeled my back, arching yourself against my face, sucking your nub and squeezing your bottom with both my hands as I held you tight against me. Your eyes became little slits as your head flopped from side to side against the cushions of the couch. A slow gutteral groan escaped from your lips as you started to whimper, and then opened your mouth wide as you surrendered yourself to the waves of pleasure wracking through your body.

Although certainly not needing any additional attention to stay at the point of full arousal, my hand continued to stroke my burgeoning cock while attending to my oral delights. Slowly standing between your outstretched legs, I looked down and watched with eager anticipation as you slowly tried to quiet the pulsations which continued to consume your body, and more importantly, the innermost regions of your womanhood. Finally gathering your senses, you gazed downward, between your outstretch legs, and saw my manipulations.

Looking up into my eyes in earnest, you whispered, "Come here Honey, be inside me. Let me feel you inside my tight pussy. You gave me such a beautiful cum, now I want to watch you make it too."

I smiled, knowing that I wouldn't last long once inside the cloying walls of your tightness, but knowing I couldn't last much longer slowly stroking myself with the sensuality of what we had just shared in my mind. I nodded, and ever so slowly, leaned forward, sliding the length and firmness of my engorged cock between the wet shiny lips of your satiated pussy.

Almost immediately, I felt the heat of your womb, basking me with its heat and urgency for another orgasm. I felt my balls tighten within their sac, preparing for the eruption they would send forward to quench the fires within. I stopped, trying to compose myself, wanting the moment to last.

Your eyes pleaded, looking deep into mine, and in a low voice whispered, "Make it Honey, make a big cum for me and let me watch." "Let me watch that hot juice shoot out of your hard cock and cover my aching pussy with it." "Let me watch your hand slide up and down and shoot its hot load out of its tip until it can't cum anymore." "Do that for me Baby. Do that for me."

I watched as your hands returned to the very top of your pussy, slowly spreading your lips once again. Though slightly smaller than he had been before, it was plain to see your little clit was once again primed and ready to participate in some additional excitement.

The level of sex in the air was so thick, you could cut it with t knife. I gazed down at my waving wet cock, poised against the wetness of your gaping pussy lips. The head was inflamed and nearly purple with the engorged blood summoned. I slowly began to stroke my cock, slow long strokes, nearly hiding the head at the top of my rhythm, then all the way down to the base, sliding him into the wetness before him as an additional tease to us both.

Suddenly, I looked up and saw your eyes begin to roll back again, at the same time feeling the onslaught of a burning deep within my shaft, eager to spew its molten load into or onto whatever was in front of it. My hand started to increase its speed, wrapping itself tighter around the shaft, emulating the tightness of the pussy within which it had started this incredible journey.

A slow growl started to escape from my lips, signaling approval for what I was experiencing and about to achieve. You answered my growl, "Oh yes Baby, don't hold back. Cum with me Baby. Watch me cum while I watch you cum. Cum on my wet pussy. Cum on my tight wet pussy Baby. That's right. Shoot your hot cum on my pussy and make me cum along with you."

My fist was a flurry of knuckles now as I sought to match you stroke for stroke. I watched as you rubbed your nub in tight little circles, holding your lips open with one hand and tending to the urgency of your need with the other. My own urgency was nearing explosive proportions and my knees nearly buckled.

"Now Baby, NOW." "I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum again." "Cum with me now. Oh make me feel that hot batter spray on my aching pussy. Llet me watch as you shoot all over me."

Spasm after spasm wracked through my body as I looked downward and watched jet after jet of thick white hot jism shoot forward from the head of my cock onto the busy hands before me. As if liquid fire, it ignited your orgasm and I watched while continuing to stroke, anointing you as you rubbed the new lubricant into your treasure, cupping it and pulling it deeper into the soft folds surrounding your clit. You rose slightly, bending forward and, smiling, bent down, taking my cock in your mouth, and loudly sucked the last drops of enthusiasm from my cock, allowing it to pop loudly from your mouth when you released him.