Friday Night Ch. 01

Story Info
I find a woman who is ready for a sexual adventure.
1.4k words
3.97
33.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/09/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers

Early one Friday night, I went to my favorite adult theater.

I always leaned against the back wall and just looked into the huge dark theater upon arrival. Many guys just cruised up and down the aisles. I always thought that one missed too much doing the walk.

After years of experience, my eyes were well trained. Using the illumination from the big screen, I could spot couples or single people easily. I could even tell if a cloaked figure was male or female by the way it moved. If you wanted any action during the hunt, you had to be a keen observer.

Tonight those skills would not be necessary. You just had to be at the right place, at the right time.

The only entrance to the theater, were two centered, double doors. Tonight one of those doors remained open. As a result, a yellow, diffused light from the lobby projected about 20 feet down the grand main aisle of the theater. I stood in the darkness, away from the door.

About seven yards in front of me was a fifty-inch high, walled railing. It ran the length of the back of the theater making way only for the five aisles.

After smoking a cigarette, I headed back to the concession stand to buy a coke when I saw a couple walking thru the lobby, headed toward the theater.

It would have been impossible not to notice the woman. She appeared to be in her early thirties, shoulder length, light brown hair, lively blue eyes, and was attractively proportioned. She was wearing a blouse, unbuttoned, but held partially closed by the tails of the blouse that were tied in a knot just below her titties. As I walked passed them I could easily see she was not wearing a bra.

Her escort was older and was dressed in business casual. Not the type of clothes most guys would wear to an adult theater.

I immediately about faced and followed them into the theater. From behind, I observed that she was wearing some type of short, flared skirt with an elastic waistband that just barely covered her tight, ample cheeks. She was definitely pantyless. Her long legs had a slight oiled sheen. This woman had come prepared - for anything I thought.

Instead of walking down the main aisle, the couple veered a few to the left and stopped up against the walled railing. I'd returned to my original location and watched them.

They each smoked a cigarette and appeared to converse, perhaps about the girl-girl scene that was playing. Who knows? I do know her escort, did not seem to be anything more than an escort this evening. They did not appear to be a romantic couple or husband and wife.

After they finished their cigarettes, she leaned against the railing, provocatively, protruding her butt. She even adjusted the hem of the short skirt making it even shorter still so that almost half of her butt cheeks were visible below the hem.

When her peripheral vision picked me up slowly moving down the wall towards them, she slowly bent over, to 'adjust her shoe'. When she decided she was bent over far enough to 'adjust her shoe', her entire ass and pussy were visible to me as I was now almost directly behind her.

When she rose back up, they both turned their heads toward me. I smiled and looked them straight in the eye for a couple of seconds before dropping my gaze down to her bottom, which was still, appealingly, extended.

Her escort turned back around, but she continued to look at me with those lively blue eyes as I slowly extended my hand towards her butt. My hand did not stop until it rested on the top of her skirt, on her right buttock. Only then, did she turn her head around and begin conversing with her escort. (I had been given the green light.)

I gently massaged her buttock for awhile before moving my hand down her skirt - to bare skin. It felt silky smooth and warm.

When I knelt between her buttocks, she did look down at me for a second, but then continued conversing with her escort as I spread her cheeks.

I gazed intently on her inviting pink anus and pussy lips, before raising my face and directly placing it between her buttocks. I wanted to make love to her anus with my tongue. It smelled wonderfully fresh and sexy.

I gently began kissing her pink anus and then licking it up and down while tasting its freshness, before brazenly pushing my tongue in and out her anus. When I started tongue probing her anus, she just moved her legs further apart.

My hands methodically roamed up and down her body and then slowly back down across her warm belly. I tenderly caressed her smooth pubic area before stopping at her clit, but not for long.

I gracefully shifted my body between her legs so that my face was directly in front of her crotch. I then placed the fingers of both hands near my nose pulling very gently outwards. I opened her pussy.

Her hands immediately came down to her pussy. I gently grabbed them, directed them to her pussy, and withdrew my hands. She knew what to do. She opened her pussy even wider allowing me to easily penetrate her moist vagina with my tongue. I lapped up her sweet wetness for a few minutes before taking advantage of her very exposed clit.

I knew what to do with a clit. I slowly began alternating between little kisses and licks, until her body told me to increase my speed and suction.

As the momentum grew, I placed my left around her exposed asshole. This action prevented anyone from taking advantage of her orifices before me. In addition, I was able to stimulate her even more by gently massaging her anus with my thumb.

In a matter of minutes, I brought her to a shuddering climax. I continued to fondle her pussy, her clit being too sensitive now, for a few minutes after her climax.

My hard cock was now dripping precum like a bad faucet leak. I slowly rose up. However, before I could do anything more, she grabbed my head and pulled my face to her. She gave me the unabashed woman's 'my god your tongue is awesome' kiss and slobbered her tongue all over my face, licking up as much of her pussy juices as possible.

I smiled thankfully at her, pulled away, and as I stepped behind her, she turned slightly to watch me pull my swollen cock out of my shorts. I pushed my rock hard cock between her legs and then between her buttocks before I slipped it into her soaked pussy. Her eyes shut for a second as she turned her head back around and pushed her ass back even further into me. We started to fuck hard immediately.

As I thrusted into her, she would occasionally look sideways, at her escort, smile, and then lower head, as if she was concentrating on the fucking she was getting.

After a few minutes of intense fucking, I noticed an onlooker alongside me, fisting a nice sized, hard cock. I quickly decided to let him in because I did not want to cum in her just, yet.

She did see him, but could careless as to whose cock was inside her now. She was in another zone.

The onlooker was a real gentleman. He pulled out after a few minutes, so that I could go back in. I did thank him.

We fucked for a few minutes before I decided to ease my pinky finger into her exposed anus. When I did, she immediately looked back at me and gave me a slight shake of her head. I withdrew my pinky from that gorgeous anus.

Knowing that I would not be pleasuring her anus, I reared back, held her hips tightly, and began plunging my cock into her pussy as deep as I could. My balls took that as a yes, and gratefully began emptying. I had a very long orgasm.

As soon as I pulled out, the onlooker's cock went back in. I watched him fuck my sperm out of her awhile before I walked off.

I found a comfortable seat in the theater, closed my eyes, and drifted off to sleep while thinking I would never forget those blue eyes.

Benny024
Benny024
514 Followers