Friday Night – My First Threesome

Story Info
My husband and his best friend please me.
2.1k words
4.11
258.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a little story of how my first sexual experience with two men – my husband and his best friend. It's not as juicy of a story as some but it's true. Saturday afternoon was way better but that's another story.

There we were sitting on the patio of a quaint little Mexican food joint having margaritas. The table was made of grate material meaning you could see through it.

I was all dolled up in a dress showing my ample cleavage with cute hot pink high heels. Both of my men were dressed in casual short sleeve button ups and khaki shorts. The evening was pleasant and the margaritas flowed. The small talk became flirtatious talk as the tequila relaxed my inhibitions.

Before long I started "accidentally" rubbing Ian's leg with my foot as he sat across from me. My husband Robert noticed and didn't say a word. He must be cool with it. My brushes with Ian's handsome calves become more and more frequent to the point where he's so flustered he can't even finish his sentences.

I tease him letting him know that I can stop his thoughts in mid sentence just by caressing his knee and leg with my sexy little feet. I must admit its sending chills from my hot pink toe nails straight up my leg and deep into my inner thighs. I could only imagine the thoughts running through both of their heads.

Ian has known me forever but we've never been like this before. He must be thinking oh my God my best friend's wife is flirting with me - right in front of my best friend. Robert must be thinking oh my God my wife is flirting with my best friend - right in front of me! He does what I'd expect him to do and pours me another Margarita. The grate bench is making an impression on my ass and squeezing my panties into me.

My inhibitions loosen even more as I end up just slowly rubbing Ian's leg and eventually push my bare foot as far up his shorts as I could. We keep talking and I keep caressing Ian until we finally decide to go back to his place.

I ended up sitting on his couch with a hunk on my left and one on my right. Some show is on but none of us know what it's about. We all knew something was going to happen we just didn't know what or when. After an hour or so, we decide to go outside where I relax in his hammock while gazing at the stars and the moon.

Both of them have moved beside me in chairs as I sway back and forth. We were talking but all of our thoughts were elsewhere in fantasyland. I move my leg and off the hammock to push off of Robert's chair and he notices I have taken my panties off. I just flashed him my bare shaven pussy in the moon light. I can tell his pulse quickened just by the look on his face. They also don't know that I have already taken my bra off!

Being the nice hubby he is, he offers to switch seats with Ian to offer him his view I was offering. He must have been reading my mind. Ian greedily switches seats and begins immediately rubbing my foot beneath the hammock. I begin to slow down as I raise my leg and move it over to the arm of his chair showing him for the first time ever in person - my bare pussy.

He's speechless as I leave my leg there pretending to need his chair in order to rock. He begins rubbing my foot and trying to non-chalantly steal a look at my spread open legs when I sway into the moonlight. He doesn't know that I want him to see me. I want him to gaze up my skirt and I want him to be turned on by seeing all of my glory.

The mood is loosening up even more. After flirting for what seemed like forever, and letting the moonlight continually show my softer side, we decide to go back inside. Again they sit on either side of me on the couch. I feel wonderful and full of life as I know that I could have both of these studs if I wanted to. I definitely wanted something. I could feel the moistness gathering inside me. I wanted attention. I wanted to feel something on me or in me soon.

We had dance music on I ended up having to make the first move with my still nervous men as neither appear they are going to initiate anything serious. I offered a quick feel of my breast to whichever one would dance first. Robert obviously was the first to jump up and give me a quick goofy show of his moves. He danced just to feel me. God I like that he likes me so.

I actually lose my breath as he begins squeezing and rubbing on my tits. I watch his eyes and see the wonder and awe he has in them as he gets what he wants. Ian nervously wants to do the same but he hesitates still. I whisper to him "don't you want to touch me? All of you have to do is give me a little show!" I guess I could have just stuck my Size C tits in his face but this was way more fun.

He finally gets up and starts to shake his ass. Ian really knows how to dance. After the little show, he hurriedly comes over to my side and takes his turn. His hands shoot electricity through my chest as he kneads and rubs them for far too short of time. I want more of it as I turn and see Robert adjust himself.

Robert jumps right back up and does another little jig for me then almost leaps on the couch to take his turn again mauling me as I sit back and close my eyes enjoying being played with. Ian doesn't wait as long this time and does a shorter dance than the time he spends rubbing and caressing my hard nipples through my dress I start to feel my heart beat between my legs and feel that I'm silky down there.

They both eventually stop dancing and just start rubbing my body. I had all four of their hands slowly rubbing and caressing every square inch of me. I put both legs on the coffee table in front of me. Gradually as my excitement takes over, I part my legs resting my left leg on Ian's legs and my right leg on Robert's.

My pussy is aching to be touched yet neither one does. They just keep rubbing my legs working their way all the way to my scalp back down to my breasts and on to my feet. Why doesn't someone touch me? Ian grabs both of my breasts and my breathing picks up its pace.

Robert is rubbing both of my inner thighs as I try to rock my hips sideways so that maybe one of his fingers will touch me. His hand just barely rubs the side of my sweet spot and it sends chills down my spine as both of my nipples were being teased at the same time. I'm rubbing both of their legs gradually caressing right up near their tools hoping they'd get the hint.

Finally Ian reaches his left hand down my body from my breast to my knee and he brings his hand straight up the middle and finally his fingers touch my clit and the rest of my soaking wet lips. My eyes roll in the back of my head as his fingers tease me and send tingles all over my lower body.

My dress is now pulled down exposing both my breasts. I have each one of them sucking on me now - pleasing me with their tongues while Ian continues to play with my pussy. They begin alternating rubbing me while neither one stops licking, biting and sucking on my tits. Oh my god I think I'm going to cum right now.

I already have rubbed on Robert a little and now I slowly slide my hands up to see what kind of package Ian is hiding. My hand slowly circles his inner thigh as I graze against what appears to be a very engorged dick. Make that an engorged fat cock as I find out by grasping it and squeezing it. I start to rub up and down his entire length while Robert and he both are still very busy with all of my sensitive parts.

Robert gets up to go get a drink and I seize the opportunity to unzip Ian's shorts and pull his big dick out so I can see it and play with it. I start jacking him off as be busies himself with my pussy. He's so excited I can feel his heartbeat in his cock as I slowly jack him off. My heart is already raising a thousand times a minute but it goes even faster as I feel him begin to slide a finger into my wetness.

Oh my god that feels good when he finger fucks me. Robert comes back and picks up right where he left off with my breasts. I begin jacking Ian off faster and faster as my excitement starts shooting through the roof. Ian suddenly takes his fingers out and climbs down between my legs. I spread them even more as I want his face buried as far in me as it will go. He doesn't disappoint me and he scoots closer and his hot breath makes my clit stand at attention. He begins slowly licking my clit but quickly proceed to coat my entire pussy with his tongue. He must be licking all of my sweet juices which has me bucking my hips and almost willing his tongue all over me. The scratchy little patch of hair he has beneath his lower lip continually rubs up and down adding to the pleasure of having someone else lick me after all these years.

He slides two fingers inside of me while he teases and massages my clit with his mouth. I feel him massaging my G-spot with his fingers deep inside me. My pussy begins to quiver and my hips are shaking as I forcefully grab the back of his head and pull him into my pussy when my orgasm rushes over me. My pussy is throbbing as he moves away and Robert trades places with him. Now Ian is manhandling my tender breasts and Robert uses his soft tongue to slowly fuck my well lubricated pussy.

They both end up sitting on each side of me as I jack both of them off. I have to have a cock right now. My pussy is waiting to be stuffed. Robert isn't ready but Ian is as I jerk his hard cock faster and faster. I tell them both that I don't care who it is but I need a dick inside of me now.

Ian is shaking - literally - as I tease and stroke his cock. He decides finally that he needs a cigarette and leaves. I turn my attention to my husband and start looking into his eyes jacking him off. He doesn't appear to be ready so I put his dick in my mouth and start sucking him as fast as I can. I can feel him get excited but he still isn't hard yet. This is his first time to ever do anything like this too and he's probably just nervous that his wife is naked and messing around with another man. Ian comes in and proceeds directly to my pussy sticking both fingers and his tongue all over and inside of me while I suck on my hubby.

I start to moan uncontrollably as the feel of a tongue in my pussy and a cock in my mouth sends me over the edge. Ian backs away and Robert slides his now completely hard dick inside of me. I guess seeing his best friend tongue fuck me got him excited enough to get rock hard.

He gently pushes his meat inside of my aching pussy. I pretty much scream as the tightness swallows and sucks on him. He picks up the pace and really begins driving himself deep into my soaking pussy. I'm so loud screaming for him to fuck me. He picks up the pace even faster as he shoots all of his cum deep inside of me. He gives me a few more pumps and collapses of exhaustion.

As good as I feel now as sore as my tits and pussy are from the play they have received tonight, I'm not satisfied.

I want more! I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.