Friday Night Party

Story Info
Making love to the neighbor.
2.8k words
4.08
180.6k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers

The weekend had arrived and I was ready for some rest and relaxation.

When I got home, I laid my brief case down and called out to my wife. She called back to let me know that she was in the den. I walked through the kitchen and into the den.

"Hey honey!" she said with a smile,"Hope you are not too tired because tonight is the party at John and Elisa's house." "I am not too tired" I replied.

John and Elisa are our next door neighbors. When we had moved into the neighborhood seven months ago, they had come over to help us move in. It was at that time that they told us of their annunal party and they extended an invitation to us.

My wife, Susan, accepted the invitation and during the last seven months we had become friends. As a couple, we had visited each others homes and went out on the town together.

"You go shower up" said Susan, "I took my shower 20 minutes ago and I need to get my dress on and get ready while you are in the shower." "O.K." I replied.

As I got into the bathroom, I immediately stepped into the shower and finished within 10 minutes. I got out of the shower and began towelling off.

As I was drying off, I could see my wife getting ready. She was wearing black underwear with a black bra.

Susan had a tight body. She stood at 5'7" with a curvey body. Her breast were 34c and the rest of the measurements were 24 waist and 34 hips.

I watched her put on her black stocking and then slip on a black mini-dress that barely covered her ass. Her breasts were pouring out from the front of the dress.

I felt my cock get hard at the sight of my wife and I walked up behind her and slapped her ass. She spun around and smiled and said "Later, honey. We have a party to go too."

I kissed her and caressed her body. "I cannot wait. I want you now!" I said. She laughed and said "Don't be silly. We are showered and ready to go. Come on, get ready."

I turned around feeling horny and fustrated and got dressed as quickly as possible. Next thing I knew, we were walking over to John and Elisa's house. We ran the doorbell and both John and Elisa answered the door. John's eyes fixed on my wife's body and he checked her out. "You look great!" said John. In the meanwhile, I checked out Elisa.

Elisa was wearing a red mini-shirt and top that that covered her breast. Elisa was 6'0" tall. Blue crystal eyes and jet black hair. She had 36 C breast with a 24 waist and 36 hips. I felt my manhood stir as I looked at Elisa and I was still horny from watching my wife dress.

"Come on in," they said. As we entered into the room, we grabbed a glass of wine and we were introduced to people in the room.

As the evening wore on, Susan and I were wandering the room separately talking to others. We would glance at each other every once in awhile and continued in our conversations.

I would watch guys hit on Susan through out night. I was accustomed to that as she was a good looking sandy bondle woman.

As I was watched Susan being hit on, Elisa tapped me on the shoulder and asked "Are you having a good time?" I answered, "Yes." She smiled and said, "I noticed your wine glass is almost empty. Come into the kitchen and I will freshen it up for you."

I look at Susan who was carrying on and then followed Elisa into the Kitchen. As I watched Elisa walk in front of me, I noticed her long legs, the way the mini-shirt bounced on her tight ass and her bare shoulders. I felt myself getting horny.

As we got into the kitchen, she bent over to reach a lower shelf to get the wine. In doing so, she exposed her beautiful ass checks from underneath the mini-shirt and I wanted to grab her. She then said, "Hm, the wine is out. We will have to go to the wine cellar."

She then opened the door and walked down the steps and I followed behind her. She turned on a light and I saw a table and boxes of wine on the floor and shelves of wine.

She said, "There is a good bottle of wine up there. I will need to get the ladder. Do you mind holding the ladder?" I answered "no."

As she climbed the ladder, I found myself staring at her long tanned legs and I could see her ass from underneath the shirt. My cock got harder and I was hoping see would not see it.

As she grabbed the wine bottles, she began to slip. I immediately caught her and steadied her by holding on to her legs.

Her legs were so soft and creamy and I found myself holding on to them tightly. As she descended the ladder, I kept my hands on her legs and my hands slid from her calf and thigh to her ass and waist.

When she turned round, she noticed my hard on. She smiled and winked. I then leaned into her and kissed her red ruby lips and I gazed into her crystal blue eyes.

She looked shocked and said, "Steve, your wife and my husband are upstairs and we cannot do this." I then kissed her again and grabbed her by her sweet ass cheeks. I grabbed her hand and put it on my cock.

She immediately squeezed my cock and began to massage it. "Oh Elisa, you look so hot and I am so horny. My wife did not want to fuck before we came over," I said. She caressed my cock even more.

I then kissed her neck and behind the ear and ran my tongue down her shoulder and to her beasts. Her body was responding to the caresses. As I was kissing her breasts, I ran my hands up and down her legs and around to her ass and then I slipped a finger over her treasure box.

When I touched her pussy, she bucked her hips and let out a moan. Then there was a musky odor that arose from her pussy and I could feel her gettng wet. My dick got harder and I could imagine being inside of her.

Her breath was getting shorter and faster and she tits began to heave. I took off her top and her nipples were hard and I began to suck on them.

"Oh Steve," she moaned. "That feels so gooooood." She began to remove my shirt and my trousers. I found myself with only my briefs on and my cock was straining against them.

I then took off her mini-shirt and her undies. There was the most beautiful black haired mound that I had ever seen. I wanted to worship it because I love to eat pussy.

I immediately put her on the table and spread her long silky legs. Her crystal blue eyes looked into my brown eyes and I began to kiss her inner thigh.

I kissed her thighs and came close to her pussy and give it a short kiss. I wanted to tease her and as I was, she was getting wetter. "Stop playing Steve!" she said.

I then took a finger and began to make circles around the lips of her pussy and I put a finger insider her while still kissing her inner thighs.

She moaned and grabbed her tits and was caressing them. "Oh, Steve, that feels so good. Eat me!" she commanded.

I then took my tongue and began to make circular motions on her pussy and plunged my tonue insider her. "Oh, Steve! OOOOOOO........OOOOH, Steve!! I want you." After 20 minutes of oral pleasure, I moved beside her so that my fingers could work magic on her pussy while sucking on her tits.

She looked at me and put her hands into my briefs. She commanded, "get on the table over me so I can suck your cock." I removed my briefs and we were in a 69 position.

I felt her play with my cock and then lick it like candy. Her hot mouth engulfed my manhood and I could feel myself getting stiffer. She was good. She then said, "Am I better than Susan?" The mention of my wife's name made me even harder, "Yes," I said. And truth was that she was better.

"Oh fuck, Elisa. You do that so well" I said passionately. She licked me for 10 minutes and then stopped and said, "I want you inside me."

I got off her and she got off the table and bent over with her hand on the table. "FUCK MY PUSSY FROM BEHIND!" she said. I immediately got behind her and began to ram my rod into her as I caressed her breasts and back.

"Oh! YES!!! FUCK ME STEVE! YES! HARDER! FASTER! HARDER! FASTER! THAT FEELS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" I felt my balls slapping her ass and her breasts were bounding.

I could feel my cock wanting to explode but I was holding on. We then stopped and she turned around and hopped on the table. She grabbed my cock and steered it into her pussy.

She then gave me a passionate kiss and I immediately began to fuck her. "Oh. YES! YES! MY PUSSY IS ON FIRE! OH! STEVE!" I ran my hands over her tits and slapped her ass and I pumped my cock in and out of her sweet hole.

"Oh Elisa! Your hole is on fire!" I said. She said, "Am I better than Susan? Does she measure up to me?" I said,"No. Oh! God! Your pussy is tight and hot."

"FUCK ME STEVE. FUCK ME HARDER! TELL ME YOU WANT MY PUSSY!"

"I WANT YOUR PUSSY. I WANT IT BAD! I LOVE THE WAY YOUR PUSSY TASTES! I LOVE THE WAY IT FEELS!

"OH STEVE! I AM CUMMING! LET'S CUM TOGETHER!"

We then exploded together and I could feel my load firing from my cannon. She screamed in pleasure.

We both were breathing heavily and we kissed passionately. She then looked into my eyes and said, "We better get upstairs." She then grabbed my dick and said "remember, this is mine now."

"She could have it as often as she wanted," I thought to myself.

We got dressed and headed back upstairs with the bottle of wine. "Be a dear and take the wine around and fill up people's glasses the way you filled me up," she said with a wick smile. "O.K.," I said.

I walked througout the house and began to pour wine into people's glasses. As I walked around, I look for my wife and I could not find her. I figured we missed each other because this was a big house.

I felt the urge to take a leak so I set the bottle of wine down and headed upstairs to the bathroom.

I went into the bathroom and started to relieve myself, I could hear voices through the vent. It sound like Susan.

Upon finishing, I began to look around which room the voices came from. As I peaked through the doors, I came upon a couple having sex. I looked at them and moved to the next room.

As I open the next door, I recognized my wife kissing another man. I immediately froze in my tracks. I felt confused and angry at the same time. My mind was dizzy with different emotions. Even though I just had sex with Elisa, I was upset to see my wife with another man.

Susan had gotten down on her knees and began to caress the other man's cock. "Oh, Rick. I want to lick your cock dry" she said. Her head began to bob upon and down on Rick's cock and he was enjoying it. "Suck my huge cock baby! You love it don't you?" he said. She replied, "It is so beautiful and huge." She then ran her tongue up and down his shaft.

I felt myself getting sick inside but at the same time, I admit, I felt my cock getting hard as I watch Susan taking another man.

Rick then grabbed Susan and pushed her to the bed. Her breasts bound out of her dress and he reached down and removed her panties.

"Oh Fuck Me Rick!" Susan said. He then open the lips of her pussy with his cock and I watched as he plunged into her. "OH, OH, OH, Rick. OH, PLEASE DON'T STOP RICK. MAKE ME CUM," said Susan.

My heart broke. He was pounding her hard and fast with his member and her breasts were bounding in rhythm with every stroke. The look of pleasure was on her face and her nipples were hard as she enjoyed every minute.

"I'm cumming" she said as her body shivered with delight. "FUCK ME HARDER! RICK WITH YOUR MASSIVE DICK." He continued to pound her. Her beautiful body heaving with every stroke and her hips bucked to match his movements.

All of a sudden, I was startled as I felt a hand on my cock and I turned around to find Elisa. As I turned around, she kissed me hard and pushed me into the room where my wife and Rick were having sex.

Just at that moment, Susan and Rick reached climax and Rick's cum pumped into my wife. She looked exhausted but satisfied but they were both startled to see Elisa pushing me into the room.

Elisa then looked at Susan and then looked at me and she bent down and unzipped my pants and started to suck on my cock.

I felt my cock grow hard and I began to experience the pleasure of her mouth and tongue on my cock again. Imagines of our earlier fucking ran through my head and I was getting really horny.

Susan got angry but Rick held her down and said "I am not finished." His cock was in her face, "SUCK IT" he said and she followed his instructions.

Elisa kept bringing me pleasure and she said,"Tell me Steve, who gives a better blow job, Susan or me?" I looked at my wife and with anger still in my heart, I said, "You Elisa." She then laughed and kept licking my shaft.

Susan was angered by my statement and she sucked on Rick's cock even harder.

Elisa then pushed me to a chair and removed her panties and inserted my cock in her pussy. "Oh Steve what a wonderful cock you have. I love it. Too bad your wife doesn't know how to please you," Elisa said. She laughed wickedly and my cock got even harder as her hot tight hole wrapped around my manhood.

Susan let go of Rick's cock and came over and said, "No, Steve! Don't let her have your CUM! I am sorry. I lost my mind." She then went to push Elisa off my cock but Rick stopped her.

He was angry that she was rebuking him and he said, "So you didn't enjoy my cock uh? That isn't what you were saying earlier. Well watch Elisa polish off your husband's cock and accept his cum."

I felt myself grow very horny as my wife helplessly watched Elisa ride my shaft and scream, "FUCK ME STEVE! Oh FUCK ME! PLEASE! OH! FU............UCK.............K, OH I am cumming Steve. Oh! god! YOUR COCK IS SO WONDERFUL. I WANT YOUR CUM!"

When she said cum, I felt my body tense up and I felt myself ready to explode inside of her. "I AM CUMMING," I yelled! Susan said, "NO!" Elisa said "YES, CUM INSIDE OF ME! YOU BELONG TO ME!"

I felt myself explode like a mountain of lava pouring from a volcano. My stream of cum was hot and powerful and I could feel it pour from my balls through my dick and into her warm hot pussy.

"Yes, YES, YES," screamed Elisa! Elisa then looked at Susan and said, "You know, I can have him any time I want now." She then walked away laughing. Rick let Susan go and she began to cry, "I am sorry Steve!"

Susan then began to lick my cock as if to make up for fucking Rick but I did not care. I was tired now and all I could think about was Elisa's tongue and her hot tight pussy. I could only think of the next time she would call me to fuck her.

As Susan continued to suck on my cock, I said "Later Susan, we have a party to leave and a home to go to."

UP2U
UP2U
123 Followers