Friday Night Ride Home....

Story Info
The joy of public transportation.
815 words
3.86
27.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We met briefly before getting on the bus at the end of a busy work week. It was the first time we had met, although we had chatted online and on the telephone occasionally...small talk ensued, as we waited with the other passengers, all heading for home...

On the bus, we made our way to seats near the back, where less people gathered. As the bus left the city, the driver turned out the lights, and left the passengers in the darkness of dusk. As the bus crawled along the highway in the midst of rush hour traffic, the darkness grew, until you could barely see more than the outline of a few people, in the closer seats...

I grew warm, being finally out of the wintery chill, and rose to remove my coat. I placed it on my lap while we continued to talk in hushed tones. I leaned in, letting my hand slide across to your thigh, and lightly rubbed the fabric of your dress slacks. You took this as an invite, and tried the same...I chuckled, shaking my head, and said, "Not yet," removing your hand from my thigh.

I leaned in, whispering that I wanted to touch you, but did not want to be touched at all while on the bus until I blatantly said so. You agreed, thinking to yourself that this would either be a great experience, or a miserable one. I whispered for you to lean back, relax, and close your eyes...

My hand moved swiftly from your thigh to your cock, already straining against the fabric with the thoughts racing through your mind, and the images flashing in your imagination...I stroked slowly, with the outside of my hand, pressing firmly against your increasing hardness.

We continued to talk through this, and the other passengers on the bus had not a clue of what was happening. I explained that the bus trip was fairly short, and pointed out passing landmarks as I rubbed faster. You reached your hands down to undo the zipper, and I stopped you with my crooked grin, again saying simply, "Not yet."

Several times, I could feel the tension in your body as your cock pulsed towards release, but each time, the hand slowed, the contact became almost non-existent, so feathery light was the touch...and as the tension eased, the pressure and speed of my hand increased, over and over again...

You leaned in towards me to whisper profanities in my ear, so intense was your frustration and raw desire for more. I laughed, knowing you would, in the end, get the opportunity to play out every one of the profanities uttered.

Then, suddenly, I stopped rubbing. My hand no longer warmed your cock! Oh, shit, you thought...searching my face for some sign of the thoughts that had ended the pleasure with such finality and abruptness. I saw the worried look, and said, "Don't worry...it's just...this is where we get off"

You quickly turned to the window, realizing the bus had left the highway and was now slowing to a stop. We stood, gathering our belongings, and exited the bus alone into a cold blustery night.

I led you across the street while you loudly, but jokingly, protested at the cruelty of how short a trip it really was. Arriving at my minivan, parked in the abandoned lot, I opened the side door to place my briefcase in the back, gesturing for you to do the same. Then, I leaned you into the van's doorway, pushing against you until you were seated, half in, half out of the van.

I then quickly dropped to my knees in the snow before you, and finally released your zipper, slowly undid the button, and brought forth your cock. The frigid temperature was a shock after the heat of the last hour, but your cock was not frigid long...I placed my mouth over it, gently taking the length in, then slowly out...

It did not take long for your cock to become once again engorged, and I felt the throbbing intimately now, through my lips. A groan escaped your lips as you pushed your hips forward, urging more depth. I complied, moving my moist, hot mouth with more urgency up and down the lenth, pounding into you...

You came fast and hard, reaching your fingers through my hair, holding me to you until the final pulse shot forth the last of your cum. Slowly, I eased my mouth off of your limp, satisfied cock, licking and sucking as I went.

When my lips finally left the head, I teased that I would not want you to spend the next half hour wet, sticky and cold, and so ensuring I had sucked and licked all the cum of had been paramount. You knew, though, that that was just me, forever the tease...and that I had enjoyed the last hour.