Friday Night Seduction Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife gets what's coming to her.
4.1k words
3.94
39.9k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 02/28/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You roll to your side facing me making further contact with my body already tingling thinking of more pleasures to come this very night. I look up into your face seeing you giving me that dangerously sexy glint in your eyes and that oh so dangerously seductive smile. I swallow nervously wondering when I take these handcuffs off of you what is in store for me.

Your sexy lips move to speak to me as you are now recovered from your orgasm. "Sweetheart you have been a very naughty wife, and I think it is time for me to punish you, if so kindly take these handcuffs off of me." You shake your wrists at me, in an indication that I unlock them setting you free.

I lean in and kiss you softly on the lips sensing your irritation of not being able to hold me in your arms as our lips embrace. I feel your body push against me more trying to rub your chest against my already tingling erect nipples. I giggle softly to myself as our lips part feeling the need to touch me, possess me become so strong of a craving within you.

You growl as I slide away from your sexy form and off of the bed. "And where exactly are you headed my little vixen?" you say, almost trying to sound angry with me for leaving your side but there is a hint of amusement and huskiness laced into your words.

I lean down next to the bed to retrieve the key for the handcuffs off our nightstand. I wave the key in front of you, taunting you with the chance of being able to have me in your arms. "You want your freedom don't you?" I smile wryly, standing there with my other hand placed on my hip.

You move to sit up against the headboard looking at me intently with that dangerously sexy smile. "Yes my darling wife I certainly do, but I must warn you as soon as these handcuffs are off you know exactly what is coming to you."

I giggle, my cheeks reddening as flashes of images run through my head of all the other times you have had your way with me.

I move toward you leaning in, watching as your eyes glance downward to the curve of my bosom inside my corset. Your eyes again staring into mine waiting for the opportune moment to strike.I undue the handcuff closest to me first, putting the key in and turning it, until the handcuff falls on the bed setting your right hand free.

Seeing your hand move to grab me I move out of reach. "Come here sweetheart and finish taking the other one off." Your voice growling the words out of your mouth like you are an animal hungry for its prey.

I giggle again the look in my eyes playful. I toss you the key watching as it lands on your chest. "Well if you want me so badly then you are just going to have to undue it yourself." I make a break for the door giving chase as I like to do with you, making the sexual playfulness between us more adventurous.

Opening the door I run through it, my heart pounding away knowing as soon as you are free, you will catch me in no time since you are the better runner. Hearing you growling loudly shouting at me to get back here makes me squeal and giggle. As my body runs down the stairs I lose my balance, almost slipping at the bottom because of my high heeled shoes. I hurriedly pull them off my feet tossing them to the floor.

I hear the door to the bedroom being thrown wide open, your large footsteps pounding into the ground as you chase me. I squeal once again running into the living room moving to hide behind one of the couches hunching down on my calves. It is dark and it will take a bit before you can see me as your eyes try to adjust to the darkness.

I hear you at the bottom of the stairs calling my name softly. "Where are you my little vixen?" you whisper, as your footsteps creak against the hardwood floor "Come out come out wherever you are,"you say, your voice daring me to come out from where I have hid myself.

I put my hand over my mouth to try to stop my giggles, but I fear you have heard me as I hear your feet make for the direction of the living room.

"I know you are in here sweetheart, might as well give up because you know I am going to capture you eventually." Your voice making you sound so sure of yourself as your footsteps move closer towards my hiding place.

My breathing becomes erratic, I know you can hear me from where I am hiding behind the couch. Just as you reach my hiding spot I jump out running in the direction of the kitchen with you close behind me. I feel the tips of your fingers brushing against the skin of my arms almost capturing your prey but not quite.

I round the island in the middle of the kitchen standing on one side of it breathing heavily, you on the other looking at me hungrily. You sneer at me knowing you have me trapped."I have you cornered sweetheart might as well surrender."

I sneer right back "No way honey not giving up that easily." My eyes shifting from side to side seeing your large body blocking my path for escape knowing what you say is true but not wanting to admit it.

Distracted with the thought of finding an escape, I do not see what you are about to do. Using your muscular arms you pull yourself up onto the island almost completely leaping over it. Your arms move to grab me holding me tight against you. I whimper in defeat knowing the chase is up and you have captured your prey fair and square.

Your hand moves under my chin pulling my face toward yours for a hard passionate kiss. My mouth coming alive with sensation as your mouth ravages mine forcefully, your mouth pressing hard upon mine making me surrender to you. I whimper and moan in surrender as your lips sap the will to fight your seductive power any longer. As you press my body against you possessively my legs begin to feel like jelly threatening to go out from under me.

Your mouth parts from mine hungrily kissing your way up my neck. You growl huskily into my ear, knowing I do not really have a choice but asking anyway."I have caught you fair and square now my vixen do you surrender to me?"

I moan once again hearing and feeling the dominant power behind your voice. "Yes my love I surrender." I say, my voice quiet and soft against your neck.

In the blink of an eye you pick me up tossing me over your shoulder like a barbarian. My legs dangling down along your chest my head bobbing along your backside. I squeal with laughter as you move toward our fridge opening it, wondering what exactly you are looking for.

With one hand holding me you reach in grabbing what you seem to have been looking for and close the fridge. I bob against your body as you walk with me over your shoulder toward the bedroom.

We enter the bedroom once again heading straight toward the bed. You spank my ass gently before tossing me gently back onto the mattress, knowing there is no use in trying to run again as you would expect it. I lay there my eyes now looking at what is in your hands. I gasp seeing that you have brought the ice cube tray up with you.

I look back up into your face seeing that smug expression, knowing exactly what is in store for me. Gulping down the lump forming in my throat I lay there motionless watching as you take one of the ice cubes from the tray before putting it down on the nightstand. Your body then moves to join me on the bed straddling my body making escape now out of the question.

You watch my face as you stick the ice cube down my corset in between my breasts. I gasp from the coldness of it as it melts on my heated skin. The feeling so intense but incredibly arousing. The melted water slowly leaks down between the valley of my breasts and down further to the skin of my firm belly.

You hear a muffled moan escape my lips and chuckle slightly.lol"Like that sweetheart?" you say, with that teasing husky voice of yours. "Well that is just the start there is much more to come. Your hands then begin to undue the clasps on the front of my corset one at a time revealing my smooth pale flesh to your lustful gaze.

You moan as my breasts become more visible. Leaning over toward the ice cube tray you take another ice cube from it. Moving back towards me you place the ice cube on my heated skin running it up and down the valley between my breasts, watching as the water pools on there.

More clasps come undone feeling my corset move away from my body slowly. Your hand finally reaches the last clasp and with a quick flick it falls away from me. You pull it quickly out from under me tossing it across the room.

"So beautiful," I hear you whisper softly as your hands move to lightly graze my luscious breasts.

I moan louder arching myself into your touch, but you lightly push me back down leaning your warm mouth against my ear teasing it with your breath as you whisper huskily. "Lay still my vixen, I was not allowed to move my body into you, or touch you,and neither will you."

Feeling my arms being lifted above my head you clasp the handcuffs around my wrists. I moan in frustration of not being able to feel my husband's sexy features but know that I did have this coming to me.

You chuckle sexily once again seeing me now being the seduced and you the seducer. "I have my vixen just how I want her, nice and submissive for me isn't that right darling?" a slight amount of amusement in your voice.

I whimper wanting your hands to touch me more wanting your body to arouse my senses but you sit there hovering on top of me your skin inches away letting me feel the heat of you against my flesh waiting for my reply.

"Yes husband of mine I submit to you," I say breathlessly hearing you moan at my reply satisfied with my answer.

Finally your skin presses against mine and I moan in such pleasure as your mouth descends upon my lips taking it in a searing hot kiss. Your hands move up and down the curves of my body arousing every part of me. Your teasing caresses making me squirm as tingles cascade through me and the strong pulsing sensation growing between my thighs becomes almost unbearable.

Just as I think you are going to assuage the ache between my thighs, you roll off of my body onto your side. I watch closely seeing you moving to where the nightstand is, knowing exactly what you are looking for. Opening the drawer of the nightstand you pull out the few toys I keep in there. My cheeks become even more flushed as you lay my toys on the bed beside me. My feather tickler, vibrator, and blindfold lay there making me think of all the other times they have been used upon me.

"First things first," you say, moving to take the blindfold placing it over my eyes putting me into complete darkness. I moan with anticipation as I can only feel and imagine the way you are about to touch and seduce my body.

I feel your leg drape along my hips holding me down as you move to grab another ice cube placing it into my belly button. My hips squirm as it melts but then I feel you spread my legs rubbing another ice cube along my slit underneath my thong. I moan and gasp as my wet hot pussy lips are being cooled and aroused at the same time.

"Someone is getting too hot here, I think I need to cool it down in there." Your voice suggesting something quite erotic as you then stick the rest of the melting ice cube inside of me. I cry out as my pussy clenches around the ice cube feeling the cold water flood my pussy.

I bite my lip, my head moving from side to side on the pillow, my hips trying to undulate but your leg draped on top of me keeps me from moving too much. I gasp as the feather tickler begins running around my breasts and teasing my now sensitive nipples with the light caress of the feathers.

My body becoming incredibly aroused by this as it always does unable to resist your seducing ways. I feel the tickler then move away from my breasts, only to be replaced by your lips upon my nipples. I yelp slightly as I feel you have an ice cube between your lips. My nipples instantly becoming rock hard and pulsing with such intensity. I cry out as it becomes too intense of a feeling, the ice cube melting along my nipples as you move back and forth between them.

The feather tickler now moving its way down my stomach moving toward the apex of my thighs. I groan feeling it lightly brush against my clit arousing my nub out from it hiding place. My hips desperate to buck up into it but I cannot, and I moan and whine with need for a harder touch. As I squirm against the tickler I feel the melted ice cube water mixed with my juices trickle out of my pussy into my thong and onto the sheets.

Once again you move the tickler across my clit making it start to throb painfully. Your mouth then begins moves downward from my nipples. Your lips kiss along my stomach, licking your way down my body causing me to shiver as your lips and tongue are slightly cold from the melted ice cube. The pulsing feeling between my legs becoming stronger and stronger as your mouth moves closer feeling my juices trickle out more coating my inner thighs.

I feel you move your body between my legs parting my thighs wide your one hand on my hip holding me down. Your other hand holding the feather tickler now moving to brush it against my pussy lips. I moan as I feel you run it up and down my slit as you would your tongue. I sense your eyes intently observing my pussy watching as you move my juices around making my pussy lips nice and shiny.

"Please," I moan breathlessly knowing what I want but unable to find the words.

"Please what?" you say, knowing exactly what I want but making me say it nonetheless.

I whimper trying to get my head out of the fog of arousal clouding my brain so I may be able to speak but you are making is so hard with that tickler constantly moving along my slit.

"Please sweetheart,I need your mouth and tongue along my pussy," I beg, pleading with you to do so. You chuckle softly pushing the tickler against my clit hard.

"Oh is that what you want huh?" you say, tauntingly,"I thought this is what you wanted." I gasp loudly feeling my vibrator now being pushed inside of my pussy.

I gasp and moan feeling you turn it on high making my hips squirm against the bed as the vibrations course along my pussy walls making them pulse and contract in reaction. Whining, moaning and squirming I once again am at a loss for words.

I feel your hands start to drag my soaking wet thong down my thighs, calves and then finally over my ankles, hearing it hit the floor somewhere behind you. I moan now feeling your mouth move tortuously closer blowing your hot breath upon me feeling it fan lightly across my pussy.

I gasp at the first contact of your tongue along my swollen puffy lips. The sensation so intense and overwhelming I almost think I am going to cum then and there. But your tongue moves at a leisurely pace in no hurry to make me cum just yet. Lightly your lips move along my inner thighs kissing and sucking gently on the flesh there.

I whimper feeling your mouth move away from my pussy caressing down my stocking covered thighs all the way down toward my feet. I moan loudly as the tickler caresses the bottom of one foot and your mouth on the other licking and sucking my toes through the stockings.

My feet arch into your touch feeling your mouth licking and sucking and nipping along the sides of my feet. I moan in ecstasy as the feeling of your teeth along the soles of my feet drives me crazy. I feel your mouth move onto my other foot, your mouth repeating the same sensual actions driving me even more insane with want and need my body literally shaking and quivering all over.

You work your way seductively back up between my legs your hands sliding up the smooth silky stockings making me twitch slightly from such a soft caress. Moaning and whimpering feeling so inebriated from the pleasure coursing through me my mind drowning in the intoxicating sensations.

I feel the warm breath of your mouth once again fanning along my pussy now drenched in my juices from the vibrator humming and vibrating deep within the recesses of my pussy. Your hand slowly pulls the vibrator out of me and I moan as a load of juices flows out from within my pussy onto my thighs and the sheets.

"My my someone is soaking wet," you exclaim. Feeling you gently scoop up some of my juices with your fingers knowing exactly where those fingers are headed. I intently listen hearing you sucking and moaning as you taste my juices on your tongue, wishing I could see those fingers being thoroughly sucked on between your lips.

I feel your hand trace the vibrator up along my body. I moan as the vibrator circles my nipples lightly feeling the shocks and tingles course down to my already pulsing pussy. You then bring the vibrator to my mouth rubbing it along my lips making them glisten with my juices letting me taste myself. "Open your mouth sweetheart," you command so huskily.

My lips part,feeling you push the vibrator slowly between them filling my mouth up with my taste of my juices and the hard warmth of the vibrator. My lips automatically tighten round it thinking of your cock between my lips.

"Mmm that is my good wife, sucking her vibrator like it is my cock." My face taking on a surprised expression hearing you say what I was thinking, hearing you chuckle to yourself at my reaction.

Once again your focus moves back toward my sopping wet pussy licking up at those juices leaking everywhere between my thighs. I moan against the vibrator in my mouth as your tongue begins to move in long sweeping strokes along my pussy lips, driving me closer and closer to the orgasm that has been building within me for some time.

My eyes roll back in my head as the pleasure from within feels like a tight ball of electrical pleasure shocking and spasming wildly inside me begging for release.

Your tongue darts deep within the heat of me wiggling along my velvet walls eliciting the reaction you want from me. My body now undulating violently on the bed as my orgasm threatens to explode all over your face. My moans are muffled by the vibrator but I know you still hear them as your tongue darts in and out of my pussy faster and your thumb starts to stroke my clit in a fast and hurried pace.

Suddenly a large spasm hits me making it so I cannot hang to the precipice any longer and I tumble head first into my climax gushing my cum all over your tongue, lips and chin. I hear you moan in great satisfaction as your mouth devours and gulps all the delicious cum you possibly can.

Lifting your head from between my legs I feel you snake up my body removing the vibrator from my mouth and kissing me passionately letting me taste more of myself on you the taste even more sweet and potent on my tongue. I moan into your mouth as your hard cock nudges its way between my legs.

Bracing your hands on either side of my body I feel your cock slowly push inward filling my pussy with your hot hard throbbing erection. You release my mouth as I hiss through my lips "Yessssssssss," feeling your cock thrust in me to the hilt.

You take my blindfold off letting me see your cummed drenched face and your eyes full of love and desire for me. Your cock starts to shift and move inside me starting off slowly stroking, building up the pace letting the pleasure become intense between us.

Your lips once again capture mine in a sweet oral embrace as our hips rock against each other in unison. My legs move to wrap around the back of your legs up along your thighs pulling you deeper inside me.

As I breathe in through my nostrils I can smell the heady perfume of our sex filling the air making me feel lightheaded from its intoxicating it effect.

The pace becomes faster fueled by our heated passion. Your cock thrusting hard and deep hitting all the right places inside me to make me moan and squeal with delight. Kiss after drugging kiss being planted upon my lips making them tingle and swell as you continue you to devour them in our lovemaking.

Lifting your lips from mine your warm breath cascades along my face "Oh honey I am so close sweetheart," you say, your voice hoarse with the passion and lust burning within you.

12