Friday Night Surprise

Story Info
He has a surprise for his lover.
943 words
3.38
17.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Its been so busy at work this week and you've been looking forward to Friday night with me all day. I've texted you throughout the day getting you in the mood. Telling you how much I want to taste you, dropping hints about watching you with another girl and how much I want your lips wrapped around my cock. As you drive home its so fucking hot today you think and my texts linger in the back of your head accompanied with the heat you can feel your panties already getting wet. I send you one last text to close your eyes when you get to the door as I have something special for you.

Waiting at the door when I hear your key I open slowly to see you obeying like a good little girl. I take you by the wrist and pull you inside and quickly blindfold you. Ordering you to stand still you feel me walking around you letting my finger trace around your waist and over your perfect little ass and up your stomach brushing over your nipple feeling it already hard for me. Standing behind you breathing and whispering against your neck I ask you how your day was and how you've been aching to get home to me. Unbuttoning your blouse you feel cool air hit your warm skin and feel me hiking your skirt up around your waist whispering in your ear oh you little slut you wore your french panties to work today..did you feel like a good little slut reading my texts and getting wet for me today?

You thought you felt it when I pulled you inside but you're certain now....someone else is in here. Whispering in your ear, remember the girl we saw at the pub the other night? The one you couldn't stop looking at...my voice rising so she can hear me...the one when we got home that night you told me you wanted to go down on...well she's here ...getting right next to your ear as you feel her hands on your skin as I whisper and were going to fuck you all night like the good slut you are.

Pulling off your blindfold and letting you see her as she takes your nipple in her mouth and we both move our hands down between your legs telling her to feel how wet you already are and asking you how bad you want to taste her pussy. She sits on the edge of our couch as I take you over and pull you down to your knees. Pulling my cock out keeping it inches from you as she orders you to get your fucking mouth on her pussy before you even think about touching my cock. Grabbing the back of your head and pushing your face in her pussy telling you you only get my cock if you eat her pussy properly and she allows you to have it.

Watching your lips and tongue work her pussy while I tease your pussy with my fingers hearing her call you such a good little slut and asking you if you like how her fucking pussy tastes. Asking you if you thought of her while I fucked you the other night hearing you moaning and mumbling yes over and over as she degrades you. My fingers working your soaking wet pussy as my cock throbs waiting for her to allow you to have my cock. You feel me pull your head back and I kiss you so hard tasting her pussy on your mouth I make you ask her if you're allowed to have my cock. She shakes her head no as you whimper she says not until I cum.

Teasing you even more I get behind you and run the head of my dick up and down your pussy pushing your face in her pussy telling you if you want this cock make her cum Ruth. Your mouth works her clit and you start fingering her and her moans turn to screams and she tells you what a good little slut you are, I push the head of my cock inside you as she grabs your head and explodes on your tongue I drive every inch in your soaking wet pussy. Grabbing a hold of your hair you watch her rubbing her juices all over her pussy as she watches me fuck you. Slamming my cock into you harder as you thrust your hips back in anger telling me to fuck you harder. Telling you how much I love your tight fucking pussy and what a good little girl you are I pound your pussy as hard as I can. Seeing your juices all over my cock and hearing you get closer and closer I start begging for your cum. You throw your head back and scream out how much you love being my slut and the way I fuck you and your pussy explodes I feel it grip my cock and spasm. Grabbing you and pulling you to your knees I stroke my cock for you telling you how I'm going to cover you with my cum. Seeing you staring up at me sweaty covered in sex. I explode moaning out your name and you feel my hot cum hit your skin and run down your neck as I cum again and again shooting cum all over your face and neck. She craws over to you and licks you clean then kisses you feeding you my cum to swallow. I kiss you so deep telling you how fucking hot you are as we collapse on the floor and pass out.