Friday's Pleasures

Story Info
A horny husband got more than he thought he would.
958 words
4.04
97.6k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FUNFORUS2
FUNFORUS2
18 Followers

Jean gets home after I do. I thought I'd give her a hint of what I wanted.

I went to bed naked hoping Jean would get the hint I was looking for a little action when she came home. I lay on my side so my back was toward the door. I left the covers off just to ensure Jean would see my bare body.

Jean came home at her usual time and did her usual routine. I lay very quietly pretending to be asleep. She entered the room without turning on the light or making a sound. I could barely hear her as she moved about the bedroom. There was enough light for Jean to undress and put on her bed clothes. It seemed like she was taking forever!

My cock had throbbing in anticipation!

Jean finally climbed into bed and I wanted to jump her bones. She lay still on her back. At first I thought she hadn't notice my request. I decided to make the first move, rolling over, I put my right arm across her chest. I was pleasantly surprise she was also naked. Seems she was ready for a little play after all. I reached hand enough to massage her left nipple which became instantly erect. Jean moaned quietly as I gently licked her right nipple. The warmth of her body felt like electricity to my finger tips as I slowly moved my right hand down to her pussy. Instead of her honey pot I was greeted with a hard cock! She and I had done anal play before, but usually at my request.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

She said nothing, handing me tube of anal grease. I knew instantly what she wanted. I lubed up my ass and her cock. Swing myself on top of Jean facing her. I reached back taking her cock into my hand and slowly guiding its mushroom head to my greased asshole. A moment of resistance and her cock popped into my ass, sending shivers up my spine. I lowered myself onto the cock until it was completely buried inside of me. I didn't move at first, enjoying the tightness and pressure of her cock in my ass. I leaned down to kiss Jean and began to ride her cock in the same way Jean would ride mine.

After a while I ended our kiss and moved away to look at my wife. Even in the dimly lit room I could see the devilish little smile on her face. She knew I was enjoying this as much as she was.

"Get on all fours." She asked calmly, "I want to take you from behind."

I slipped myself off her cock and moved over to the other side of the bed. She moved behind me, and guided her cock back into my ass. There was much less resistance this time so the cock slid right into my accommodating ass. She began slowly at first then picked up speed. Her thrusts were awkward at first but soon she developed a steady rhythm. My body lurched forward with each thrust. She continued to thrust the cock deep into my ass. The sensation was driving me nuts as my cock became harder. Almost if she read my mind, she reached around and wrapped her fingers around my cock and began stroking my cock in rhythm with the thrusts of her cock into my ass. The sensation of having her ass fucking me and yanking my cock sent my levels of ecstasy I never experienced before! I about to lose my load but Jean suddenly stopped and pulled her cock from my ass.

"Roll over." She told me. "I want to look into your eyes while I'm screwing you."

She had another surprise in store for me as I moved over to the edge of the bed, flipping onto my back. As I got comfortable she handed me a small remote.

"This is for what I have inside of me."

The little she-devil had a vibrator in her pussy!

I turned the vibrator on and Jean moaned and stayed still for a moment, enjoying the sensation. I pulled my knees up to my chest giving Jean a clear shot. Jean added a little more lube guided the head of the cock back into my ass. She resumed her thrusts. As our eyes locked, she could see I was enjoying everything she was doing. I could see in her eyes she was getting very close to climaxing.

She fucked me hard! My cock was dripping with pre-cum. I was ready to release my load. I felt Jean begin thrusting harder and faster. I was reaching my breaking point. I was so excited! I was going to cum without either one of us touching my cock!

"Oh my god I'm cuming!" I groaned.

My body trembled as cum shot from the head my cock over and over again onto my stomach, chest and face. Jean continued thrusting her cock in and out of my ass until my orgasm subsided. As Jean let her cock slip out of my ass then lay down next to me and watched me lick the salty cum from my lips.

"Do you like the taste of your cum?"

I nodded my head yes.

"Then can I share a fantasy of mine with you?"

"Always."

"I have wanted you to eat your cum from my pussy for a long time. I want you to do that to me and if your cock has anything to say about it. I think you want too."

My cock had started to become hard again with the thought.

I'm glad it's Friday. This will be a wonderfully long night!

FUNFORUS2
FUNFORUS2
18 Followers