Friend and Lover

Story Info
Husband encourages her to enjoy his friend.
2.9k words
4.23
162.7k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband and I took a weekend getaway to meet up with a bunch of his high school buddies. We arrived Friday night and we met the others at a quiet bar for some drinks. I sat next to my husband and found myself listening, only occasionally joining in the conversation.

I looked around the table and saw that they were completely engrossed in one another and were enjoying stories of the past. As I took them in, I noticed one, Adam, seemed to only be listening halfheartedly. My eye caught his and lingered there for a moment until I looked away. Something about the look made me a little uncomfortable.

I moved closer to my husband and tried to focus my attention back onto the conversation. I listened for a few moments and then could not help but steal a look back at Adam. As soon as I looked at him, he turned his head and looked at me. I gave a small smile and he smiled back.

I turned away and found myself feeling very nervous. I didn't know why one of my husbands close friends should be making me feel this way.

The remainder of the night I felt distracted. I stuck close to my husband and did all that I could to avoid Adam. I couldn't wait for the night to be over and to get to the hotel with my husband.

Finally, I heard everyone start to say their goodbyes and confirm their plans for the following day. A few of the guys came over to kiss me goodbye and as I saw Adam approach, I froze. He put his arms very lightly on my shoulders and placed a gentle kiss upon my cheek.

I felt myself blush and I became warm all over. I had to get away so I grabbed my jacket and headed for the door. I waited a few minutes for my husband to join me outside and was thankful that we had a long walk back to the hotel. It would give me time to gather my composure and get past this unsettling feeling that had come over me.

We arrived at the hotel and I immediately headed to the bathroom. I threw cool water on my face and took some deep breaths. I told myself that I was feeling odd because I had a few drinks on a fairly empty stomach.

I removed my skirt and blouse. I had on a black lace teddy with garters and stockings with seams up the back. I fixed my hair and makeup, brushed my teeth and headed out to my husband.

He was stretched out on the bed wearing boxer briefs and nothing else. I crawled onto the bed by his feet. I began to rub his right foot, then his left. I kissed his calves as I rubbed them. I moved up to his thighs rubbing and gently kissing. As I moved to his inner thighs I began to lightly lick him.

I glanced up and saw his cock stirring. I continued my upward progression. I began to rub his cock through his underwear. He became rigid in my hand. I pressed his cock between my lips and rubbed up and down all the while my hands continued rubbing his balls.

I heard him moan and I released his cock from his underwear. I let the tip of my tongue lightly graze the length of him. I gave small kisses and flicked my tongue ever so gently against his shaft. I worked my way to the head and took him fully in my mouth. He immediately bucked against me. I continued to suck and use my hand to stroke until I felt crazed from the need to feel him inside me.

I kept my mouth on him but used my hand to unsnap my teddy. Once undone, I moved up, straddled him, and impaled him deep inside me. I was so worked up already that I almost came with the first thrust. I did all that I could to hold off.

I found I could no longer move slowly. I leaned forward so that our chests were touching and felt him thrust in and out of me. I wrapped my arms around him and we rolled so that he was now on top of me.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard," I said.

He pumped faster and faster until I felt a raging explosion within me. As soon as he felt me cum, he spasmed against me. He lay on top of me with his cock still nestled inside me. We fell asleep this way.

I woke up a short while later. He had rolled off of me and I had my hand on his ass caressing it. I felt confused and shocked. I had been dreaming that I was out with Adam and I would graze my hand against his ass every chance I could get.

I was back to feeling uncomfortable and unsettled. I looked over at my sleeping husband and felt pangs of guilt. I had dreams in the past of other men, but never anyone that I knew, much less such a good friend of my husbands.

The next morning, we all met for breakfast and I found myself sitting in between my husband and Adam. I became unsettled immediately. At first I kept myself very close to my husband, but as the meal went on I relaxed.

I was finally able to look directly at Adam. Our eyes met as soon as I looked over towards him. This time neither of us smiled. We just held each others stare until someone called for his attention. I felt my chest constrict and realized I was holding my breath. I made myself calm down and turned my attention back to the group.

Adam excused himself and as he stood his leg brushed against mine. I was wet immediately. I couldn't believe it!

The only one who has such an effect on me is my husband.

When Adam returned to the table he placed his hand on the back of my chair as he pulled out his own. His fingertips grazed the nape of my neck and I felt a bolt of desire shoot through me. I could not look at him.

I somehow managed to make it through breakfast and was relieved when someone made a suggestion that we take a walking tour of the local sights. "Good," I thought, " I can keep my distance from Adam and get myself under control."

I took my husbands hand in mine and we began our walk. I breathed in the cool fresh air and cleared my mind. I kept my eyes on the sights and off of Adam. But before long, he fell in stride next to me.

He walked along casually. He made conversation with the others and paid no attention to me, but slowly his steps brought him closer. As we walked, our bare arms would rub against each other. Neither of us looked at the other.

We walked along chatting with everyone but each other. I felt terribly guilty but I could pull myself away from his contact. I thought this must be accidental on his part and he was probably barely even noticing.

I continued to brush my arm against his as often as I could. Then all of sudden I felt his fingertips reach for mine. Our fingers would extend and touch as our arms met. I felt one of his fingers run a line down my palm. Now I knew for sure that this was not some innocent arm brushing.

I chanced a look at him. He looked back with a serious look on his face and desire in his eyes. I felt my knees go weak and my stomach was excited and sick all at once. I broke eye contact first and wrapped my arms around my body.

"This should not be happening," I thought. But I felt the pulsing in my pussy and juices leaking out of me. I wanted to extract myself from this situation, but instead I found my arms back at my sides and our quick touches resumed.

Lunch found us seated next to one another again. This time our chairs were as close as they could get and our legs were pressed hard against each other. I noticed he had his hand at his side beneath the table. I placed mine at my side and our fingers began touching and caressing.

I felt so awful, but I found that I absolutely could not stop. I forced myself to look at my husband. He looked back and smiled warmly at me. He reached over and grabbed my other hand and gave it a squeeze.

I couldn't take it. I got up and walked very quickly to the bathroom. I sat on the couch and tried to stop my shaking. I was so nervous. I love my husband with all my heart and would never ever do anything to hurt him or damage our relationship. But shit, I just could not stop myself. And what was worse was that I knew when I returned to that table my hands would be playing their sneaky game again.

I left the bathroom and as soon as I stepped out of the door I saw Adam exiting the mens room. I stopped short and actually let out a small gasp. He turned and looked at me. Again with no smile, just an intense look. I looked away and forced myself to walk past him and return to the table.

"What's wrong?" my husband asked.

I replied in a shaky voice, "Nothing honey, I'm fine." And I gave him a big smile and leaned in for a kiss as Adam took his seat on the other side of me.

As I knew it would, the touches with Adam resumed. I looked at my husband and found him watching me. I startled and withdrew my hand from Adams. That was a big enough scare to get me to keep my hands to myself.

We decided mini golf would be the next adventure. We split into teams of four, but that meant there would have to be one team of two.

"Honey, why don't you and Adam be the short team. We're going to talk some business over here," my husband said.

Excitement and dread welled up in me simultaneously. I took the putter and followed the group. They had Adam and me lead off.

"Oh great," I thought, "now they'll be able to see every move we make. Get yourself under control!"

We somehow managed to get through the game without any physical contact but we shared looks that said it all.

The game finished and I began to yawn. The others looked a bit whipped also. It had been a late night followed by a day on our feet.

My husband said, "Honey you look beat. Why don't you head back to the hotel and get some rest? Hey Adam, would you mind walking her back? I want to check out some of the stores up here."

Of course Adam agreed and I was instantly sick to my stomach. My husband walked over to me. He placed his arms around me and kissed my forehead and neck. He laid some soft kisses on my ear and then whispered, "I know what you want. Go ahead. Have fun."

I was stunned. What did he mean by that? He can't possibly mean I should go to the hotel and fuck his friend!

I heard him tell Adam to take good care of me and he gave me a gentle push towards him. I walked on unsteady legs trying to comprehend what was happening. Adam took my arm in his and started walking me away.

We walked the entire way in complete silence. We reached my room and I stood frozen. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, wasn't sure what I really wanted to happen, wasn't sure what the hell my husband wanted to happen.

Adam took control of the situation by taking my room key from my hand. He unlocked the door without removing his gaze from my eyes. He opened the door and led me inside.

He put the key down and stood facing me. He brought his arms up and placed his hands on my arms. He just let them softly rest there. He stood there looking into my eyes and soon his hands started to caress up and down my arms.

I had a lump in my throat but was consumed with desire for this man. I placed my hands on his chest and was soon caressing him. He leaned towards me so slowly it seemed to take forever for his lips to reach mine. We shared the softest of kisses, but it generated tremendous heat.

The kiss rapidly grew stronger and I grew wetter and wetter. Our bodies pressed against one another and I felt the pulsing of his erection. With that I started to remove his clothes. I took his shirt off and let my hands feel his skin and my lips taste his nipples. I ran my hands along his back and felt his strong muscles.

He removed my shirt and my bra. He cupped my breasts in his hands and placed each nipple in his mouth. I moaned loudly and told him I had to have him on the bed.

He laid down and I quickly undid his pants and pulled them off. I took him in my mouth gulping as I tried to fit all of him in. I licked and sucked, rubbed and stroked. I needed to feel his touch! I stood and took off my jeans and panties. My mouth returned to his cock as I placed my pussy within reach of his mouth.

I felt his tongue make contact and I had to stop sucking to gasp in air and moan. I placed my mouth back on him as he licked me. He inserted his tongue and rubbed my clit with his finger.

I was so turned on! I wanted to feel him on every part of my body and in every hole he could fit into. We broke contact and I turned around so that we were facing each other and we began to kiss. He fondled me and I turned us onto our sides so that I could run my hands along his ass. I gently spread his cheeks and allowed my finger to enter him.

That's when I heard the room door open. I sat up quickly, heart racing. Adam placed himself between me and the door. We both looked over and saw my husband walking into the room.

I fell into a complete panic and couldn't get my brain to figure out what to do. I just sat there as the tears started and my heart felt the beginning of the end of my relationship.

My husband didn't take his eyes off of us or say a word. He walked towards the bed and approached my side. He sat down next to me and placed one hand on my breast. He looked at my breast and slowly took it into his mouth. He gave a gentle suck and slowly raised his head. He kept his hand on me and addressed Adam.

"She's fabulous, isn't she?" he said. "I knew all along what was going on between the two of you. I thought I would give you the opportunity to work out some of that tension. But now that I actually see the two of you together I feel I may have made a mistake."

At this, my tears started to fall and I searched for something to say that would make all of this right. My husband placed his hand beneath my chin and raised my face so that I was looking straight at him.

He said, "I made the mistake of letting you get started without me." Then he leaned in and kissed me passionately. He whispered in my ear, " I love you with all my heart and nothing can ever change that. Certainly not your desire to live out sexual fantasies."

He kissed me again and began to caress my body. Soon I felt Adams hands on me also. I turned towards him and we kissed. Adam lay on top of me and guided himself inside. He began to pump and my husband stood on his knees by my side. I took his cock in my mouth. We continued like this until it seemed we were all on the verge of orgasm.

We switched positions and my husband entered me and I took Adam in my mouth once more. It was like this that Adam exploded in my mouth and my husband in my pussy. It felt so amazing that I came right after them.

As our breathing returned to normal and we all lay back on the bed, I began to feel the nervousness return. But my husband reached over and took my hand. He whispered, "I love you," and smiled at me.

I told him I loved him too and nestled into the crook of his arm. Adam stood to dress. I got up and walked to the door with him.

"This was an incredible day," I told him. "I hope we'll be getting together more often from now on."

In response he gave me a smile and a kiss and he walked out the door.