Friend Becomes Boyfriend

Story Info
Husband helps with wife's seduction.
5.1k words
4.09
83.3k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Abe50
Abe50
6 Followers

I just got a call from him and he said he should be here in about thirty minutes or so. You're still in the bathroom, I guess putting on makeup by now, sense I don't hear water splashing, or maybe you're putting on that fancy negligee that we bought for today. In my mind, I can see you rolling the nylons up your leg and fastening them to the garter straps that are attached to the bottom hem, and it's such a sexy mental picture. I walk down the hall and knock on the bathroom door.

"Honey, he'll be here in a little while, you about ready?"

"Yeah, I'm almost done, just a few final details to take care of" I wonder to myself what the details are, and once again I start getting sexy mental pictures of you.

"I love you" I say, with my head near the door, my pulse racing with anticipation. I can smell your perfume, and hear you moving around just on the other side of the door.

"I love you too honey" then a short pause before you say, "Are you absolutely sure about this? There is no turning back once we go through with it. And I don't want it to hurt our marriage."

"I'm positive about it, and it will only make us closer, that I'm sure of." I smile to myself and go to set on the front porch to smoke, calm my nerves, and gather my thoughts.

I set on the swing and light a cigarette and start thinking back about how it all just fell into place by itself. It's kind of funny really, how after all the years of me telling you my fantasy of wanting to share you with another man. How I really wanted to do it, and the thoughts of watching you be pleasured, and later joining in really turned me on. Well, like I said, things just fell into place.

Then one day a few months ago, you told me about a fellow you went to school with asking to be friends with you on Facebook. And you said that you vaguely remembered him, and in his request he had mentioned how he always had a crush on you that you hadn't know about.

I told you at the time that it might be fun for you to have someone from years ago to talk to, and you and he would have common memories of events and people to talk about, so it should be an interesting friendship. I had said at the time, "Might be fun for you to reminisce with him some." So you added him and you were soon engaged in chat and emails with him.

Once in a while you'd tell me about something he was doing or planning, or how he talked about became a widower years ago, or his grown kids were doing this or that. I was happy that you had someone to talk to when I was asleep or away, or just too busy around the house to talk. And I could tell that you really liked reliving the old times and remembering things long forgotten.

I guess it was inevitable that the longer the emails and chats continued, the more likely that flirting would come into it, especially considering he had a crush on you in high school. And I had secretly hoped that it would develop into something along the lines of my fantasies and would spice up our marriage. So when I found some of the emails one evening, I pretended I didn't know about them. I spent an entire evening reading through them, and I have to admit that I was very turned on by them.

When I got to the email where he was asking you to meet him for some "fun times" and you had mailed back that you'd really like to, but didn't want to sneak around. I decided it was time to get involved, and I sent him an email telling him to keep flirting with you, and see how far he could take it.

I explained to him that it was my fantasy to watch you with someone else, and that he and I should work on this together. That's when the emails really turned hot, and when, after the subject of sharing wives came up in an email, he told you that you should ask me what I thought about the two of you getting together. And as they say, the rest is history.

As I'm finishing my second cigarette he is pulling in the driveway, and I still haven't really calmed my nerves. I flip the cigarette butt into the bushes as he's getting out of his car. We talk in the driveway beside his car a little, mostly just the basic greetings and then he says, "Do you think she's about ready?"

"Well, she's been in there for quite a while, so she should have had time to get dressed and ready for you by now, let's go in and find out!"

"I've waited for this for so many years," he says as we walk towards the front door. "You have no idea how badly I have wanted this, or how hard I get thinking about her."

"Well," I say, "I'm not sure which of us has wanted this more, or who gets hardest. And I don't think it would be a good idea to getting into a dick measuring contest here in the front yard to settle it. Someone could call the cops and we'd be hauled off for cock fighting."

We're still laughing as I walk in the door with him a step behind, and I say in a loud almost singing voice, "Honey, we're home."

I can hear the bathroom door open as I find a seat and waive him towards the couch. Before he can set down, you walk down the hall looking like a dream come true in a bathrobe. You smile at him as he is standing by the couch, then you look at me and smile, but no words are spoken. The two of you look at each other like you want to embrace, but are both afraid to get much closer than you already are. No one speaks and I can tell that things are on the verge of being awkward so I speak up.

"Honey, don't you think you should offer our guest a drink, or at least a hello kiss?"

"Well, sense we're out of anything to drink." You say with a big smile.

You take the few steps that are between you and him, as he holds his arms out to you, and the two of you embrace. You look up at him and exchange a small kiss while holding each other, then another kiss that last a few seconds longer. His hand lowers and finds its way between you and him, and he unties the sash that holds your robe closed. His hands go inside your robe as your arm's reaching up and around his neck, and another longer kiss starts.

From my seat, I watch as his hands roam over your body, I can tell by the movements under the robe that his hands have found your breast. His palms are no doubt feeling your nipple stiffen under his touch as he massages them with both hands. I hear you softly moan as the kiss continues.

I watch the movements under the robe as he holds one breast in one hand, and moves his other hand around behind you. I can tell from the movement that he is rubbing your ass and slowly pulling you closer to him, as he moves one leg between yours. With his leg between yours, it's almost like he has a third hand working between your legs.

"I have something to do in the other room, I'll be back in a minute," I say as I'm getting up from my chair. I don't think either of you actually hear me, or if either of you have, you don't acknowledge that I've even said a word.

I walk down the hall and take one last look back to see that the embrace seems to be getting hotter, the kisses more passionate and his kisses have now moved to your neck. His hand is still massaging your ass under the robe, and holding you close to him.

I go into the bed room and set on the bed, I have to calm myself. I figure ten minutes should be long enough to leave you alone, long enough for the mood to get really heated, then I'll come back. I know the ten minutes will seem to last for hours as I wait and it certainly won't be long enough to calm my nerves either.

I can hear soft moans coming from the living room, and I begin to wonder if ten minutes would be too much time to let pass. I can also hear the two of you talking; just a word or two at a time, then more moaning, and once in a while, I can hear what sounds like the beginning or end of a kiss. I'm not sure I can stand to wait the full ten minutes, so after five minutes I stand and walk just a few steps into the hall.

From the darkened hall way, I can see the two of you on the couch. The house coat is lying on the floor and you are setting together, turned towards each other. His head is lowered to your chest level, his hand on your thigh, your hand is on the back of his head, and you're stroking his hair as he sucks your nipple into his mouth, you're looking down and kissing his ear.

I stand silently in the hall and watch as you're enjoying the pleasure of a new lover, and I'm amazed at how horny it makes me feel and how hard I am getting from just watching.

His hand slowly moves up your inner thigh, past the top of your stockings where he pauses for a moment to feel the naked flesh of your upper thigh as you part your legs so he can have better access. His thumb rubs against the crotch of your panties and makes small circles there while his hand rest on your thigh. Once again I hear a sigh escape your lips.

His hand moves up your thigh the few remaining inches as he turns it to rest between your legs. You raise your head and moan slightly louder and longer this time, your eyes are closed and it's like you're in a dream state. I hear you gasp with pleasure as his hand begins to rub your pussy, his fingers rubbing slowly up and down. And I watch as you lift the leg that is closest to him and place it over his legs, as move your butt closer to the edge of the cushion so he'll be free to play with you as he pleases.

He lets your nipple slip from his lips and I see it glisten in the light from where his warm mouth has been, he moves his head towards yours and again, you're locked in a passionate kiss with him. As his hand moves the crotch of your panties to one side I watch his fingers, two holding you open while his middle finger is rubbing your clit, then moving slowly down to penetrate you just an inch or so, then back to rubbing your clit again. Your arms are around him, holding him tight as the passionate kissing continues and he plays with you.

I notice that your hips are rocking back and forth like they have a mind of their own, so I decide things have progressed far enough on the couch, and I walk the rest of the way down the hall.

"I think the two of you would be a lot more comfortable in the other room." I'm able to say it without too much strain in my voice.

He looks around and says, "That sounds like a good idea."

You look at me with pure lust in your eyes, that same look I've seen for years, but this time it was caused by a new lover. You don't speak, but offer your hand as he helps you up from the couch.

As you cross the room, you look back briefly and ask with a husky voice, "You're sure about this?"

"Yes, I want this, it's my dream come true, and I want it more than anything I've ever wanted." I answer.

I follow as he leads you down the hall to the bed room, where he leads you to the bed, and lays down beside you. You on your back, he on his side beside you, and the kissing starts again. His right hand goes inside your panties from the top this time, your legs are spread and I can see his fingers at work under the fabric. Your arms around him as tongues once again begin their wrestling match, your moaning resumes, and your hips are moving with a mind of their own like before on the couch.

It's time for me to do my part, so I pick up the restraints that are lying on the dresser. With your arms still around him, I wrap one around your right wrist and secure the Velcro in place, then do the same with your left wrist. I thread a piece of rope through the ring on one wrist restraint and pull your arm to the edge of the bed where I tie the rope to the bed frame. Then I walk around the bed, and taking your other wrist, I tie it to the frame on that side.

Now at the foot of the bed I secure the remaining restraints to each of your ankles, before running my hands up the outside of your legs, and to your hips, where I take the elastic waist band in each hand and pull your panties down and off.

I can see that he has a finger inside you, slowly moving it in and out and his palm rubs against your clit. With each inward stroke of his finger, your hips move up to meet his hand.

Taking one ankle in my hand, I loop another piece of rope through the ring on the restraint and tie it to the bed frame. Almost finished now, I fasten your other ankle to the bed frame on the other side, and then I lay face down between your legs.

My hands on your inner thighs, I push them slightly more open, while he plays with your pussy, my nonverbal sign to you that it's what I want, and that I'm forcing you to enjoy it by making it happen. I watch mesmerized as his fingers rub your pussy, only inches away, so close that I can feel the warmth from your pussy against my face.

I tap the back of his hand as a signal, and he pulls his finger out of your pussy and rubs your clit a couple of times before removing his hand completely, so that I can replace his hand with my mouth. I'm amazed at how wet you are as I begin to slowly and lightly lick your pussy.

He stops the kissing that has been going on sense he first laid down beside you and moves his attention to your breast. With one in each hand he licks then sucks one nipple into his mouth while squeezing your other breast. Then he sucks your other nipple into his mouth, leaving the first moist and open to the air, he begins to alternate from one to the other.

I really want to suck your clit into my mouth and make you cum, but I want to keep you on the edge more. I want you to cum for him, I want you to cum on his dick, and I want you lost in ecstasy when he makes you cum. So I very lightly and very slowly lick around your pussy, mostly avoiding and only briefly licking or gently sucking your clit instead.

All the while I listen to your moans and your heavy breathing. When I take my mouth away from your pussy, your hips keep moving, and it's like you are trying to fuck the air in the room. I know, from seeing how your pussy is swollen and so amazingly wet, and the body language you're giving off that you want someone, just anyone, to put their dick in you and fuck your pussy like they are mad at it.

I get up and walk towards the head of the bed and look down at you, your eyes closed, your breathing labored, lost in the moment. He stops his assault on your breast and moves to lie on top of you, where he starts kissing your lips, face, neck and shoulders again.

I bend near you, and softly whisper into your ear, "Honey, for the next thirty minutes or so, your pussy is his."

With his hand between you, he has started moving his dick up and down your slit; the head rubbing you like his fingers were earlier. At your opening he pauses, and pushes slightly but doesn't penetrate, then back up your slit.

"He's going to fuck you, and make your pussy his property, and I'll be watching from the hall." Again, he pushes his dick down, and this time he pushes just the tip into you before moving it back up to your clit.

"When it is time for you to cum," I say, "you have to ask his permission, because if you cum without permission, he will stop fucking you and we'll start from the beginning again."

He moves it back down and is holding the head of his dick at the opening of your pussy now, half of the head of his dick is inside you as your hips are rocking almost on their own, trying to get more of him inside you.

"Ask him to fuck you honey," I say, "he's not going to until you tell him you want it."

You look up at him and moan, "Put it in me." I'm amazed at the tone of your voice, so soft and pleading.

"Not until you ask properly," he says, and then kisses you while moving his dick slightly in and back out. Only allow you to have the head of it, and no more.

"Please put it in?"

Again he pushes just the head into you, and pulls back out, and after another kiss says, "Not the right way to ask!"

Looking up at him with lips tight from frustration, and a frown on your face, you softly growl, "Fuck me -- Please, put it in me and Fuck Me."

Slowly he pushed the head in and stops, then another inch or two in and stops, only to back out an inch before pushing back in more. By the time he is in you fully, I wonder how loud you would be moaning if he wasn't holding your head in his hands while kissing you in a way that looks like he's running his tongue half way down your throat. I can't be sure, but it looks like you're sucking his tongue like it's a dick that you're making oral love to.

"I'll wait in the hall, so you two can be alone," I say while backing away towards the bed room door. I watch as he slowly pushes into you, only to withdraw again, and you rock your hips upwards to meet each of his thrust. The sound of his and your moans fill the room, in an almost unison chorus as I walk into the hall and close the door, leaving it ajar an inch or two.

After wishing for this to happen for all these years, (at least as far back as two years after we were married), and after all of the times I've told you how I really want it to happen. I fully intend to watch what I've only dreamed of.

I retrieve a chair from the other room and set in the hall, where I can comfortably watch and not disturb you. From my vantage point, essentially at the foot of the bed, but actually in the hall, I can watch as he enters and withdraws. I'm tempted to pull my dick out and masturbate, but I know if I so much as touch myself, I'd probably explode while watching the scene before me.

I watch as he increases the tempo, faster and faster he moves, while you move in unison with him. From time to time, he stops and pushes into you hard and doesn't move, his pelvic bone pushed hard against yours, while you keep rocking up against him as he lets you do all the work. Then he begins thrusting in and out of you again, a different tempo this time, sometimes a dozen or so really fast strokes that suddenly stop and go back to a much slower more comfortable pace.

Ten or fifteen minutes of this treatment appears to be all that you can take as evidenced by the way you stop with your pelvic pushing up hard against him. You pull against the restraints holding you in place as you shake all over and emit a very loud groan. All muscles relax for a couple of seconds, then you push up at him again, trying to get him deeper, four of five more determined upward thrust and another loud groan and more pulling against the restraints as you cum with his dick buried deep inside you.

You're lying almost motionless as I enter the room, except for your chest rising and falling from very heavy breathing. As he is getting up to stand by the bed I ask, "Did she ask permission to cum?"

"No, she didn't, and she was warned, I heard you tell her myself."

As I lay between your legs I look up at you and say, "I told you that you had to ask for permission, and if you didn't, we'd start over again."

You jump and try to move away as I begin to flick your clit with my tongue. "I know you're real sensitive right now, but rules are rules," I say, just before I draw your clit into my mouth and gently lick and suck it.

"I forgot, and just who made up the," is all you're able to say before he takes your head in his hands and covers your mouth with his.

I release your clit from my mouth and lick around it a couple of times before sucking it back in. He is playing with your breast with one hand as he continues to cover your mouth with his kiss.

I push a finger, then two into you while sucking your clit, a little harder now that you're not as sensitive as you were when I started, and I begin pumping my fingers in and out. Your start moving your hips in a fucking motion and I move my head along with you so that I don't lose contact with your clit.

He stops kissing your lips, and kisses his way down your neck to your breast and sucks one nipple into his mouth while rubbing the other between his thumb and forefinger.

Again, I want to lick and suck your pussy and make you cum, but I also want to finish what we've started, I want him to cum deep inside you. You've started trying to fuck my face, even when I move my mouth away you move your hips and trying to get my mouth back in contact with your pussy.

Abe50
Abe50
6 Followers
12