Friend From the Mall

Story Info
I search for your stand-in, and a new bra.
1.2k words
3.89
13.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Good Evening, Baby.

I hope you don't mind being called baby. I makes me feel warm and close, as if we were laying in bed and I was curled up around you and breathing in your ear. My pussy would be snuggled against your hip and the hot wetness of my gentle pushing would soon turn to a torrent under your tongue.

Oh yesssss. I had a great time, while I was at the mall today and got exactly what I wanted. I brought it home with me, too.

Silly! I wasn't going to go out and find a strange new cock, after I have just begun to enjoy my cyber lovers hot body.

I started out at the Victoria Secrets, which always surprises the clerks. You know, hippie chick wearing tie-dye and a loose blue jean dress and a peasant blouse that is nearly fleshtone

I love to look at the bras and panties. The new boy cuts seem to be popular, but I am older and I know what makes my ass look good. I don't worry about panty lines. If I am without my panties I feel less sexy, but oh so very slutty.

They are having a bra sale and I am going to enjoy a sinful pleasure. The bra fitters are very considerate and don't mind fitting and measuring a woman and I love their attention, so I allow the girl to measure me slowly and gently.

She brushed the hard points of my nipples with her fingers quite often and they hardened into crinkled buds against the texture of her tape measure. I moaned, she was startled, she didn't take the nub into her mouth and the fitting ended.

I didn't buy a bra, but I bought a new pair of panties for Valenties Day that are dark red and absolutely hot. Delicate lace around the edges. Strong enough to eat pussy through.

Another thing I love is to be eaten through my panties and have three or four fingers pushing the panties into my pussy with a good hand fuck. The restriction in depth is overwhelmed by the amount of pressure and silky friction on my pussy.

God, do I love to come in waves. Sorry, i was telling you about my new cock and how I was able to find it at the mall on a Sunday in Ohio. It wasn't actually at the mall.

After I left VS, I walk slowly around the mall, sashaying my hips gently as I window shopped through the mall. When I passed through the food court, I made sure to stop and look at the large posted menus, and check for stocky young studs that might pass for the clanger.

I would follow them and watch their asses as they walked. I bored with that and then decided to get to business and find what I drove twenty miles for. So I drove over to the Stuff store near the mall. Inside the store there is a separate area for adult entertainment and I hoped that I could find a new friend there.

They had a good selection of cocks for me to choose from and a friendly sales lady that was wonderfull in describing the attributes of each model. If she had been measuring my boobs I would have gotten the nipples nibbled and sucked.

I was hoping that she would close the store and offer me hands on training. I have that effect on some girls. Old enough to be their mom, but very hip and casual. I didn't really want a woman today though, I wanted to get a piece of work that I would call Clanger, and when I would read about how you were pleasing me and using my cunt for your own I would have a piece of you to plunge deep inside me and rotate in a big hot orbit inside my cunt.

I looked at all kinds of devices of all types size and extra features, before I decided on the one that seemed most like fucking a beer can-sized cock.

The base has a set of balls attached so I will feel your big sac bouncing against my round ass as you plow me deeply with your cock. it is just smaller than a beer can and has an 8 inch mast of pleasure above the balls.

The balls have a flattened area at the back for putting on a table or the matress to mount and ride. No suction cup needed. my weight and the way I push on a fat cock guarantee it won't move out from underneath me.

It is just a little bit thinner than a beer can and stands an impressive 8 inches above the table top. It is pink and latex with a spongy hard feel not unlike a real cock, except it can't squirt and gush it's creamy treat into my mouth and throat. The fellings this toy gave my pussy made it well worth the trip, during a snow flurry today, to get it.

I was glad I came home right from the mall and on the way I kept my hand under my dress pushing my panties into the crevice of my pussy. I wasn't sure the pushing wasn't causing me to get wetter, instead of stopping the flow of my musk.

My dress was dark with the stain from my juices when I arrived home and the garage shielded my darkened ass from the neighbors prying eyes, so I was able to race inside and throw off my clothes as I was racing to the bedroom.

I unwrapped clanger and smothered the length with hot kisses and saliva. My pussy was starting to open slightly in anticipation and I slid the fat cock into my throat and practiced my swallowing technique on this unappreciative fleshy spike. Soon the balls were resting tightly against my chin, as each swallow caused the cock to gain a little depth in the quest for my tummy.

It was slick with my drool and saliva when I stood it upright on the bed and slowly lowered my pussy, now starting to gape open and welcome the invader.

Slowly up and back down I inch the cock into my willing cunt. Each push down stretches my pussy wider and now the cock is beginning to reach deep inside me as the last inches are pulled into my sucking cunt. Then I start the orbital grind.

Round and round my body sways as the fire begins to spread from my womb to the edges of my being, signalling the expansion of the inside of my pussy, which makes the big fat cock only noticeable by the depth of penetration in my cunt.

The pressure of the fucking I'm getting and the rubbing against my clitoris start the feeling that will become the gusher as I blow out the big come.

I start to raise up off the cock, holding the ball sac to the bed with one hand and pounding my cunt down onto the cock until the gusher blows and the bed is wet with the splashing come just beginning to seep into the sheets.

I fall forward on my face as I reach the peak of pleasure and feel the heated fluid from the sex soaking upward to my wanton titties.

Talk to me, baby. Tell me what you would do with me and include all the details.

Take your time and don't be bashful.

How would you use a warm willing and wicked woman?

Now I am going to pull my new cock out of the bedside basket and work my cunt up into a complete lather with the clanger. Going to bed now. Peace, Fishy