Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat

Story Info
A friend fucks as husband drives.
6.2k words
4.24
599.7k
244
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sansar
sansar
708 Followers

Sometimes cheating a little on sex, gives a thrill that is more appealing than going the full way through your life partner. I was fortunate in this area when my husband and I attended our college Annual Alumni meet, along with another classmate who was an alumnus too and was accompanied by his wife. We always met once a year at our good old College and never missed this annual event to meet our old friends & flames.

I am Anuja, married since the last 6 years. My husband Atul is a prosperous businessman having his own enterprises in Delhi & Mumbai, and always on the move. We were classmates during the college days and our love had ended in marriage. Both of us were part of the college dramatic troupe and were paired since then. We had a son who is 4 years old and was bent on accompanying us to this meet.

Jeetendra, Jeet for short, was also in our batch and had married Puja, a pleasant young girl from his native village. His was an arranged marriage. In fact Jeet and Puja were blessed with a bonny boy, who was just 6 months old, whom they had brought along. Puja was slim and fair and had nice shiny long hair and the roundest of breasts, which these days were a little more rounded due to her breastfeeding the baby.

I am known to be very pretty, having fair & shiny smooth skin and Diana type hair-cut. Though I have put on a little ring of fat around my waist after my sons' birth, it gives a sense of fullness due to my 5ft 10 inches height. My husband Atul is 5ft 11.5inches, and we make a great pair especially for any party. Atul is a person who loves life and is the center of attention for such parties and I am like a magnet for all male eyes.

Though we have been faithful to each other and not had any flings on the sly, though unspoken we were both open for a casual fling, in case the other partner wishes to try it out. But such an occasion had not come till date.

Now for the alumni get-together like every year, for this two day overnight event, we met our old gang and exchanged girlie talk. It was time to known who went with whom and who had got married or divorced. Now that we were married and had been well serviced by our husbands, there was no much charm to talk about our own experiences; but what was always the center of our talk was if anyone had had a go on the sly. This year there seemed to be quite a few amongst us, who had got themselves groped at parties in their own homes, when their husbands were around. After our children & my son had gone to sleep, we 7 of us, trooped in a room of my best friend and bench mate Aarti. During college days, we had gone together gone through thick & thin and were very close. Jeet & Puja, who were travelling with us in our car, had decided to stay with their relatives nearby, because of the baby.

One of the very shy & pretty members of our gang told us about how she met one of our male college friend purely by chance in the cinema hall, when her husband was out-station and she had gone to see a film. He had taken the opportunity that the hall was empty and dark had let his hands on her breasts, and even had the audacity to eat her under her skirt as she watched the movie. Later, he had made her kneel in front to give him a blow job. She had blushed as she was asked if he had cum in her mouth, but shook her head in assent.

What she did not tell us was that he had taken her panty as a souvenir and she returned home with her cum trickling down her thigh. She also told us that he had not fucked her and maybe someday there would be another coincidence. She made us promise not to let her husband know, which we all agreed to.

Another one of our pal told us that whilst on a tour, when her husband was driving and a friend of his was sharing the back seat with her, he had managed to slip his hand inside her blouse & under her bra, thinking that she was asleep and tweaked her nipple and squeezed her boob till she came. She told us that the thrill of getting caught by her husband and taken her to the peak and she had put a spot on the seat as she gushed. She had feigned to be asleep till the end of the journey and got herself well squeezed. This was a secret that she had kept from both her husband & his friend to avoid further encounters.

As they recounted their experiences I could feel myself going moist in my honey pot. I was sure that the others too were experiencing similar feeling, but we were all controlling ourselves. As time went by, some of us let their hands go over their breasts subconsciously. The atmosphere was going sexually tense. The clasping & unclasping of legs, a touch to the nipple, moving the hand over the thigh and such other actions was giving away our controlled satisfactions. We were one group of horny gals. If at that time any potential good looking male had entered the room, he would have been raped. Luckily all the males had gathered in the bar for their drinking spree and would not be back till the early morning.

With the excuse to check my sleeping son, I excused myself and went to my room, which was next door. I had to give vent to my building orgasm. I locked the door, and checked that my son was asleep. I then laid a towel on the bed, so that there would be not tell tale marks and lifting my satin, knee length nightie I took my round long handled hair brush and slid the handle into my hot & boiling honey pot. I visualized myself getting laid by a known face and I let out a shriek as the frequency of the in & out of the handle pushed me over the edge and I could feel the orgasm building. I came with a huge shudder and squirted with force. What a relief I felt. I hurriedly put away the towel, smoothened the nightie and joined the gang of the hot & horny females.

Now that the ice was broken, many more incidents were narrated. Most of my friends were married into orthodox families, whose in-laws though they did not directly interfere had a set of rigid rules at home. So any gap that was found to enjoy freedom was fully utilsed, short of being scandalous.

The session continued till one by one the others left for their rooms. I was left with my best friend. I was inquisitive to see her sport a very naughty smile. Knowing her, I waited till everyone left. Then I asked her the reason.

"Hey beautiful , you are one hot & horny bitch", she said. " you went to your room to check on your son or for a fuzzy-do?" she did the masturbating action whilst saying so.

"Why do you say that? How do you know?" I was surprised.

"You really want to know?" she queried coming close to me.

"Yes" I replied cautiously.

"Then come here sweet heart." She said with her hands open in welcome.

I moved towards her and we both hugged each other. I could feel her mashing her braless boobs into mine, which by now had become taut. I remembered our college days, when one day, after our annual gathering and a lot of casual boob squeezing, by the boys in the drama, Aarti & me had come to our room and on narrating our achievements had spontaneously melted into each other's arms squeezing our then small boobs and kissing each other on our mouths. For almost half an hour behind the closed doors of our rooms, we had frolicked on each other in the bed, stopping short of fingering our pussies. For us it was a exciting but spontaneous experience.

Now after such a long time, here we were like love lorn virgins - only this time we were experienced chicks. Before I could say anything Aarti, who was always the superior of us, pulled me down on the bed and lifted my nightie over my thigh.

"Aarti, what are you doing? We are married now you know?" I tried to stop her.

"Now you know why?" she said pointing to my thigh, where a trickle of cum was shining in a streak. She bent down slowly and licked along the dripping cum. After normal fucking from my husband, though once a fortnight, this brought fresh memories. I moved my fingers in her hair and directed her head towards my cunt, which was covered with a purple satin panty. As she slurped along my thigh, her eyes looked towards me. They were filled with lust and I let myself go. She pulled my panty apart and flung it away. She then forced her lips onto my cunt and her tongue did wonders, as it flitted in & out, and over the swollen clitoris. My clit was now a turgid balloon that poked its head out of the hood. I must have cum atleast a hundred times as I thrashed my orgasm, moaning and throwing my head from side to side.

Aarti then slid over me moving my nightie over my arms and over my head exposing my breasts whose nipples were stiff and sensitive. She gobbled them swirling her tongue over the tip, biting the tips, making me push the entire breast into her mouth. She then lifted her shirt and mashed her boobs over mine, skin to skin. After having my husband's hairy body rubbing over mine for the last few years, this smooth silky skin was entirely different. I clasped her buttocks with my legs grasping her to me. She had centered herself kissing me pushing her tongue into my mouth. I do not know what got into me as I sucked her tongue and milked it. She rubbed her unshaved pussy over my smooth cunt, titillating my clit, making me cum over and over again.

Again she went for my smooth cunt. She pushed one then two fingers into me and finger fucked me, licking my cum, and flicking my clit.

This must have gone on for atleast about half an hour to 45 minutes. Our passions subsided.

"Aarti, how come suddenly you did this?" I asked gasping with surprise.

"Anu, I had always wanted to suck you. But I could not bring myself to tell you, even after our one night jaunt after the gathering. You are so juicy Anu; I could keep you for myself. I envy Atul. Lucky guy, to have these boobies and cunt, all to himself."

Even as I left the room, she came behind me kissing me, even pushing me onto the closed door furiously stuffing her tongue into me. Though I was taken aback by her ferocity, I felt elated as I had an ardent admirer, - even if it was from the same sex.

I returned to my room totally flustered and fully satisfied. I was not aware what my other friends were upto, as I had had my one day's quota. Hardly had I slipped into bed, after a good warm bath, I heard the door opening and Atul came in, sozzelled as a wet cat. Satisfaction was writ largely on his face. He had for once relaxed in the company of his friends, after the whole years' tension filled work schedules.

He had a bath and came towards me. "You had a nice time dear?" he asked slurring all the way. Before I could answer, he fell flat on his back on the bed beside me and was out like a light bulb. I got the smell of whisky on his breath.

The next day, I was looking forward to meeting Aarti. Atul got up with a swinging hangover. A couple of lemon sodas gave him a little relief. His other friends were still in dreamland. After breakfast, we went for a small seminar in the college, where we met the new kids. The college had not changed. Aarti was stuck with her husband and we exchanged glances.

The morning went fine. There was an early dinner & a farewell dance. The hotel had arranged to baby-sit the kids so that we could attend the event. I had worn a front buttoned dress reaching to my knees, with a half cup Bra. I was the most wanted partner and I did not stop any of my male friends from pressing my breasts onto their chest, nor push their hard ons into my thighs & belly, as I was in a horny mood. I very well knew that many of these suitors had wanted to dip their sticks in my honey-pot. But sheer control had kept them away. But a little flirting would not spoil anything so I let it be. I saw Atul with his hands clasped on a girl's arse-cheek. We were all enjoying the last few moments together, till next year.

I excused myself from the dance floor drenched in sweat. The dress was sticking to my bosom; I had purposely worn a thin dress, buttoned in front, so that I could give my male friends a solid stand. Their hard-on felt nice on my legs as we danced. I saw Aarti signaling me towards the Girls Wash Room.

There was no one in the ladies room. Aarti was eagerly waiting. She grabbed my hand and entered the nearest toilet cabin. Before I could react, she had pushed me to the wall and clamped herself on my mouth. Her hands furiously unbuttoned my sweaty blouse and pushed my bra cup down. In a second she had left my mouth and suckled my tits. Ripple after ripple washed down my inner self as there were continuous orgasms. I too grabbed her boob over her blouse, but my attempts turned too feeble compared to Aarti's mauling. She bit and sucked my breasts as though it was the end of the world.

What heightened my passion was that we could have been caught by any girl who entered the Ladies Room. After sometime she separated from my boob and moved her hand to my pussy over my panty. I moaned out aloud my pleasure without any care if anyone heard.

"Anu, I am going to come for you," Aarti blabbered. "You are a great turn on for me."

I invited her over as she helped me to push my boobs into my cups and button up. We came out and had a wash, powdered my nose and went to the floor. Luckily no one was in the Ladies Room.

As we came out, I could see my hubby waving to me with Jeet along side. I went up to them and they informed me that they wanted to leave to return home, as a night drive would be comfortable. So having waved a bye to all my friends and a promise to return next year, we left the hall.

On reaching the hotel, I removed my bra and changed into a short tank top for the night journey. I had decided to wear slacks but horny that I was I decided to wear an above the knees skirt. I wore the same lacy satin panty. The men had changed into Three-Quarter flowery shorts like the ones used on the beach side. We checked out of our hotel, picked up our son who was fighting not to sleep. We then went to pick up Puja from Jeets' relative's house. She was packed and ready. Puja had worn a tight, braless blouse to contain her milk filled breasts and an Indian petticoat which is like a frock, from the waist to the feet, which went with a shawl called as the "Dupatta". This would help her to breast feed her child easily.

Since my husband had brought the new bigger station wagon, we would be very comfortable. It was a very spacious and stable car and since the journey would take about 8 hours back home, Jeet volunteered to drive first. There was an additional long seat at the back. My son was adamant to sit on the front side seat. So we had strapped him and later on he slowly went to sleep. We had brought pillows and shared the pillows amongst Puja, Atul & me.

Since Puja had to nurse the baby, she was allotted the back seat where she could nurse her baby in privacy. My husband & I took the middle long seat. As Jeet pulled out to start our journey, we laughed and exchanged our experiences. After about half an hour, I started to feel drowsy and excused myself from the conversation, and after wishing Puja, who too had laid herself on the seat with the baby, pulled my legs up on the seat and rested my head on the head rest of the seat. I could see Puja's back as she breast fed her child away from us. I slipped into deep slumber.

I realized that we were stopping, and squinted my eyes to acclimatize to the surroundings. I saw that Jeet had stopped the car and had got down to stretch his legs. I gathered that we must have covered a good distance as I felt Atul fumbling to find his slippers to relieve Jeet and to take the driver's seat. They both got into a conversation and went to the roadside to relieve themselves.

The night was moonlit but there was no light anywhere close by. I touched Puja and asked her if she wanted to join me to relieve herself; She got up and we both squatted by the roadside, behind the car, to relieve ourselves. I noticed that Puja had not closed her blouse and had pulled the dupatta across her chest. The leaking milk from her nipple had made a wet spot on her dupatta on both sides. The sound of the hiss during our peeing had an eerie effect and we giggled like little girls. I realized that Puja too was not wearing a panty since I did not see her pulling it down or up. Was I getting turned on? I pointed to Puja that her Dupatta was getting stained. Without any hesitation she moved the Dupatta to the side and wiped her tits exposing her breast. I felt like putting my hand forward and squeezing her taut boob. The encounter with Aarti had got me hyper to be frisky; But I had to control myself as I did know Puja so well. I would have been shocked if I had known that Puja too was as horny as I was. She too had encounters with her female friends before marriage and she enjoyed those thrills, besides the vaginal pounding her husband gave her almost every second night.

After finishing our nature's call, we returned to our seats; but now the seating was a little changed. The car internal light was on. Puja was reclining on the back seat, and I could see her blouse and boob swaying through her thin dupatta. Atul's place to my left was taken by Jeet. He was a well built man and tall. I took my seat and put my legs in the space below the drivers' seat as they were a little cramped. My bottom was at the edge of the seat and my back was arched on the back of the seat. I had put the pillow behind my back to maintain comfort. I did not realize that this made my breasts to be thrust forward in my tank top and offer a clear profile of my tit & stiff nipple to Jeet. He had his pillow between the door & himself, which had brought him closer to me on the seat. His legs too were under the seat.

Atul started to roll after checking our son sleeping peacefully on the nearby seat. After a short while, I was uncomfortable and having pulled my legs out from under the seat and folded them on the seat facing away from Jeet. I put my right hand over the seat and rested my head on it. I felt Jeet stirring and felt him closer to my back. I realized that he too must be uncomfortable and was adjusting himself. The feel of having another male close to me was turning me on. Toying this idea in my mind, I dozed on the seat. The dreams were a repeat of what Aarti & I had done. I could feel myself going moist between my thighs.

In my sleepy drowsiness, I slid down on the seat & felt my short dress crumpling upwards and my panty pushing into my bum. So I moved my left hand behind my back to remove it out. At that time the car turned to take a sharp turn and my hand must have fallen straight on Jeet's thigh. But I did not fell the regular flat of the thigh. It felt like he had a soft rod in his pocket and in a reflex motion I held on to it. I felt it starting to grow in my hand. I then realized that by mistake I had Jeet's prick in my hand and it was growing hard very fast. For him too it was a surprising happening and he realized that it must have been the sudden turn.

In my horny state, I was in two minds should I leave it or hold on to it. Jeet too was happily surprised. He also was a candidate waiting for his chance to go in me. I decided that I will carry on this harmless joy and tightened my grip on his cock. It was my turn to be surprised. Though Atul had a fairly long penis, Jeet seemed to have one that was continuously growing in my hand. I could feel my fingers being pushed outward on the girth making me realize that his pole must be atleast 3 inches wide. It was like a water pipe, .. no, more like a fireman's hose. I wondered with awe how long it would be.

I was scared that Atul would turn back or Puja would realize that something was wrong. But Atul's seat was high and wide and it would be difficult for him to see. The rear view would allow him to see my head. But this was a gift out of the blue which I did not want to let go out of my hand, literally.

I realized that Jeet had worn no innerwear under his loose shorts. I kept on holding to his monster. I envied Puja for having this cock all to herself. After sometime, Jeet was adjusting to make himself comfortable at this sudden pleasure, and maybe to let me hold it more firmly. He turned his legs towards me and I had more control of his cock in my hand.

sansar
sansar
708 Followers
12