Friend In Need

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoffeeRules
CoffeeRules
59 Followers

Cynder...Torrent couldn't help but take in another sweet scent of Cynder, which propelled him into inevitable arousal. Cynder look up at him, only to see his eyes closed and his mouth open, panting.

Torrent?

Torrent felt many small but powerful twinges of pleasure from his swelling sheath opening. His deep pink genitalia slowly emerged from his slippery sheath and pulsated strongly. His mind pleaded for it to cease, but the scent of the aroused female upon him drove him to a full erection. After mere seconds, Torrent's shaft was extended to its full length and girth.

Cynder, unaware of what had just happened, nipped at Torrent's neck lightly to gain his attention. He looked down on her with a nervous look; he had grown very disappointed in himself for allowing this to happen.

Cynder, I'm sorry...was all he could say.

Torrent, you're panting,Cynder said, worried.What's wrong?

Torrent sighed deeply, holding back a gasp as he began to feel the full extent of her vaginal fluids all over his penis.I should have seen it coming, Cynder... I should've stopped myself.

What?

Your scent, Cynder...Torrent muttered.I've become aroused.

Cynder widened her eyes, and swiftly turned her head. She looked between their combined four legs, and she was shocked to see long strings of clear, sticky juice linking her swollen sex with his.

I'm truly sorry,Torrent repeated.I didn't mean to, but I should've known-

Torrent...Cynder whispered.

No, truly, I can't possible atone for-

Torrent!

He stopped speaking, and looked at her once more. She simply looked back at him, her eyes full of compassion. She knew then why she had seen him differently earlier.

As I told you before, Torrent,Cynder started.You and I are more than companions now.

He said nothing; he just looked into her eyes as she continued talking.

Cynder felt around Torrent's thighs with her tail, rubbing her own juices about, until she found her mark.I'd never thought my feelings for a male would change-

Torrent groaned out suddenly as he felt her tail tug hard on his pulsating shaft. -This dramatically over the period of a few hours. But Torrent, I... there's something about you that makes me feel... feel like everything's going to be... alright.

Torrent took a deep breath as Cynder descended back onto his chest. However, he slyly used his own tail to feel her back, sides, belly and eventually down to her sex. He was slow and gentle, but when Cynder felt him reach her tender area, she gasped sharply in pleasure.

Cynder, you are a beautiful dragon,Torrent told her soothingly as he slowly stroked the moist outsides of her vagina with his tail.And being with you has truly been a life-changing experience. And this... what we're doing here... it doesn't feel wrong.

You're right,She said.This doesn't feel wrong at all.

Torrent looked at her passionately, and she gave the same look back. Both continued to play with the other's genitals with their tails, causing both to pant back and forth. Soon, the two paused, and for a brief moment, both considered the possibility of going further.

Cynder breathed deep,Torrent, I think I know why my cycle has been so bad. I... I'm certain I know why it was so hard to fight this time.She took a deep breath again,I think it's because of you.

Torrent didn't speak, but Cynder could tell from his eyes that he knew what she wanted, and that he wanted it all the same.

You always seemed to cross my mind,Cynder continued.My arousal came from my thoughts of you, Torrent...

You've aroused me as well, Cynder,Torrent told her.In a way that I've never felt before.

Cynder spoke first,You've never mated before.

Neither have you,Torrent said.

Does it truly feel the way humans describe it?Cynder asked.

Shall we find out?Torrent felt his penis pulse rigidly, waiting to enter the moist cavern merely inches away.

Cynder took a deep breath, and laid down flat again. Torrent instinctively maneuvered around Cynder's tail, and came into direct contact with Cynder's thigh, making him shudder with slight pleasure.

Cynder began to hold her breath when she felt the head of his penis come into contact with her vagina. The fluids that already soaked both made it much more slippery and wet.

Torrent bent his head down, and held it over Cynder's. He once again wrapped his arms and wings around her, holding her steady. Then, in one swift motion, he swept upwards, and Cynder gasped deeply as he penetrated her.

Torrent exhaled sharply as he entered as deep as he could. Cynder bowed her head over his shoulder as he continued to sink into her moist tightness. He groaned when he could no longer go any further, her legs now sitting on his crotch.

Cynder felt sharp flashes of pain at first that made her eyes tear up. Torrent sensed this, and quickly began to lower his hips, slowly pulling his shaft from inside her. She breathed deep as the pain subsided; as Torrent began to reenter, she paced her breathing so the pain wouldn't overwhelm her.

Are you alright, Cynder?He asked her as he began to pull back a second time.

Oh, Torrent!She gasped hard as he brushed her untouched areas, sparking waves of pleasure throughout her. Please continue... Please...

Torrent loosened the grip of his wings so that Cynder would be free to lean back. As she did, she felt the pain finally subside, only to be replaced by intense feelings of bliss.

Torrent's breathing began to get irregular; he groaned as he felt the sheer squeezing and pumping of his male parts from Cynder's walls. The pleasure from this alone drove him to grip Cynder's arms tightly and his wings to flap about oddly.

Cynder began to buck her own hips in time with her lover's. As she lowered onto his shaft, she intentionally squeezed with her crotch, feeling the slippery member glide against her most sensitive areas, driving her to pant loudly.

She began to grip onto Torrent's chest, using him as leverage to gain faster, stronger motions. Torrent, meanwhile, was instinctively making deeper, harder thrusts that made Cynder bounce somewhat on top of him.

Head back, Cynder roared blissfully, overwhelmed now by pleasure. She was hyperventilating now; her body growing very warm from the act. Her vagina leaked further lubricating juices onto Torrent's pumping sex, making him slide even faster and easier into and out of her.

Torrent felt Cynder claw at his chest, hurting him somewhat, but he didn't care. He looked up at her as she roared again. Seeing her in this way drove him to go even faster.

Cynder couldn't take much more. Torrent's speed and vigor alone overwhelmed her, and she had to collapse onto his chest. She breathed incredibly hard, her breaths now loud and labored. She whimpered deeply into Torrent's ear, and he began to hold her in an embrace again, pumping much more slowly now, but still quite hard.

Even the words Cynder spoke into Torrent's mind sounded labored,Torrent, I... I can't...

Torrent knew what was happening, and started to pump with less speed, but as deep as he could. As Cynder roared again, Torrent reached her deepest parts.

Cynder felt the pressure build within her walls, and soon the huge stabs of pleasure Torrent was delivering changed into one long, drag of pleasure. And with that, Cynder felt convulsion after convulsion of bliss within her, and she moaned with each one.

When Torrent began to feel her walls convulse upon his member, he sighed deeply. Cynder sent many cries of bliss into his mind as well as out loud which drove him to the edge.

He felt pleasure throughout his loins, and as his shaft was pumped by Cynder's walls, he breathed deep.

Cynder collapsed onto Torrent, relaxing all her muscles. This allowed Torrent to get even deeper penetration. Cynder struggled to regain normal breathing, and she realized that she could hear Torrent's heart through his breast.

She heard it go fast and hard. But as Torrent felt a build up of blissful pressure at the base of his shaft, Cynder sensed the pleasure he was feeling.

Her vaginal walls continued to pump at Torrent's sex as his heartbeat began to quicken suddenly. Cynder heard it go from a fast steady beat to a faster, irregular beat that made Torrent's breathing hard.

Torrent dug his member as deep as it could go, and felt his climax build up to the top. Cynder swore she heard his heart skip a beat as his shaft began convulsing.

Oh, Cynder...

Torrent felt nothing but bliss as he released his dragon seed into Cynder's womb. She gasped with pleasure as she felt his penis pump spurt after spurt of it, his convulsions rippling through her walls.

Torrent had been storing such a volume of his seed that some of it leaked out and flowed out onto his crotch and thighs. Cynder bucked her hips to help her lover release as much of his fluid as possible. Torrent breathing settled down as he felt the pleasure dissipate slowly.

So the two, spent, stayed put for a moment, before separating. The two didn't communicate, but both laid together in a solemn embrace.

Cynder fell asleep after an hour or so. Torrent, however, stayed awake throughout the night, determined to be aware of her presence for her entire sleep. He didn't want to ever take his eyes off of her.

CoffeeRules
CoffeeRules
59 Followers
12